View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:54 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Spark~ (For Diana Varnia) 

Post Re: The Spark~ (For Diana Varnia)
When Clarice's soft lips found purchase on my chest, I let out an impassioned moan in response. I wiggled my hips underneath her body, feeling heat blossom in my nether. My one hand lay on her head, carefully holding her to my chest, like a babe suckling on its mother's teat. Gasps continued to leave my lips, my cheeks fully blushed as my new Teacher sampled my chest. I was done observing the woman's perfection, it was time for me to indulge in it. My free hand ran down her body and began to caress her teat, my hand more assertive then before.

It kneaded and squeezed her firm yet soft breasts, my palm covering her pink nipples. I had never had my body mystically renovated by anyone or anything, but at the moment my human imperfections remained beyond my current span of attention. "Oh, god... Clarice..."

Tue May 19, 2009 7:51 pm

She didn't think the woman had a single imperfection on her body. She especially didn't think much of it when she feels hands move over her well-endowed orbs. She gives pleased moans of approval while picking up the pace. Switching to another nipple, she eagerly and roughly grinds it into her mouth, taking it all in as if this were the last time she would make love to someone.

A hand slowly slides down to gently rub the fabric between her digits and Diana's folds. She was quite eager to get to the woman before she got to her first. That way she would have the advantage and would more than likely keep a clear mind.

"Mmm... Diana..."

Wed May 20, 2009 12:15 am

Another soft moan passed through my lips. I could feel the rough fabric rub against my sensitive nether lips, its rough surface stimulating my already aroused cunt. My earlier promise to myself that I'd take action quickly died in its tracks, taken over by arousal. I felt my nerves stand on end, excited and sensitive to Clarice's skillful touches. Hot gasps passed through my lips as I felt her hot and moist mouth around my nipples, sucked on until all of the blood was at the very tips of each little mound, then allowed to circulate again.

I continued to grope her breast but slowly lost my nerve, losing myself to my own lusts and pleasures. My eyes remained closed and my mouth seemed to remain open, each time a reflex to close it came into action it was thwarted by another moan or gasp of pleasure.

Wed May 20, 2009 12:27 am

Toppling the woman's nerves to touch back left Clarice a bit more freedom and concentration. If she was to get a little closer to Diana, she would no doubt have to take her on a trip worth while. Then it could slowly be turned to appreciation from the woman she now suckled deeply on. All in due time...

Her index finger paid special attention to her arousing clit, dabbing it through the soaking panties. In doing so she deliberately presses the now cooled and wet fabric against her hot nether region, letting her feel how wet she was.

She slows her pace just a tad, dragging two fingers over a woman's most sensitive part of her body. She was delighted at the expression Diana held. Her mouth was wide open with gasps and moans. She seemed all but resistant to her closer actions. The lewd yet soft sound of liquid moving between her 'student's nether lips made her shudder inside. Ever so slowly does she allow a single finger to slip inside the woman's soaked garment. She tests the waters of how moist she was by sliding a finger right between her lips, expecting Diana to show an immediate reaction to direct contact with her womanhood.

"If you want me to stop... you need only say so..." she teases, figuring the woman would sooner hit herself in the head then stop her from stroking such a tender area, "I can do much more... you need only tell me what you wish, Diana."

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 pm

I threw my head back and let out an impassioned moan. I felt the cool fabric press against my sensitive region, sending shivers up my spine as I realized that I was drooling more then a dog presented with a bone to chew on. I squirmed slightly when I felt Clarice's fingers continue caressing and massaging my body. Shuddering moans passed through my lips, my hands clutching at the nearby grass as the pleasures rippled through my body.

I then arched my back, pressing my breasts into Clarice's face unintentionally, a loud shuddering yelp of pleasure passing through my lips as I felt Clarice's finger make contact with the inside of my cunt and slip inside of it. My honey pot continued to dribble sexual juices, the walls moist and slippery as I became even more aroused. I fought hard for control over my mouth and mind, speaking in the midst of hot gasps for air. "M-more, t-teacher... P-p-please..."

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 am

"Do not think I would leave in this... vulnerable state... you're in good hands now..."

As her single finger teases up and down the woman's slit, Clarice took the opportunity to let two fingers slip into the woman's drooling mouth. As if she were simply playing with Diana's moaning orifice, she slides her fingers in and out to keep the woman from screaming and possibly causing an unwanted visitor to appear.

"Shhh... wouldn't want someone to come in and spoil the fun hmm?"

Finally after teasing her cunt for what seemed like an eternity, two digits slip into her entrance, eagerly exploring and searching for a very special spot in mind. The soft contact with a bundle of tissue lets Clarice know she had found a very sensitive area. Directing her attention to that soul spot, her finger begin to piston in and out slowly, driving her nails over the bundle of nerves for bliss to erupt in Diana's body.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:30 pm

I happily suckled on the fingers now present between my lips, closing my eyes as my moans became sedated and quieter, as if a crying babe had been presented with a pacifier. Her words were like a cool breeze blowing over hard-worked muscles or water over perched lips. I closed my eyes and found a deep comfort in Clarice. I knew I could trust her and gave myself to her totally.

My hips squirmed and rolled as I felt Clarice's prodding digits seek something within my womanhood and I fell still but loudly moaned when she hit the spot. I could barely move as pleasures rippled through my body. My heart pace quickened as I felt her drag her nails across the tender and sensitive area, my hips bucking as I suddenly felt orgasm ripple through my body. I sucked deeply on her fingers, letting out a loud yet muffled moan as I came, my juices gushing between Clarice's fingers and spilling outwards.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:01 am

"That sensitive are we?" Clarice teases, finding quite joy in making the girl cum on her fingers. She continued to try and keep the woman there for as long as her body could last until her fingers left not only the woman's folds, but her mouth as well. The digits that were in her mouth slide down as she does.

"MMmm.... allow me to... clean you up..."

She was sure the woman wouldn't protest as her face edges to the woman's trembling entrance. With a heated breath her tongue slowly licks up and down Diana's slit, quite eager and hungry to taste her 'student'.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Constant orgasm pumped through my cunt, I could feel its muscles spasm and contract as I came. Hot gasps left my lips and warm juices flowed from my pussy. I couldn't help but drool slightly as I came, my mouth constantly open in a state of pleasure. "Y-yes, teacher..." I said this after she finished speaking, almost like a reflex. Clarice's expert fingers ran across my body, sending jolts of pleasure wherever they traced. Being drained from the orgasm, I did not move nor squirm as actively as I had earlier when I suddenly felt Clarice's nubile tongue on my pussy. I merely moaned and mewled quietly, taking pleasure in my teacher's work.

I pressed my milky thighs together, just barely touching Clarice's cheeks with them. It was almost an involuntary impulse to try to get Clarice's tongue deeper into my sopping pussy.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:24 am

She brought a single hand to where her mouth was, driving three digits into her sopping cunt to bring the woman to bliss again. Her pace quickens as her lips encircle Dian's clit, her tongue attacking the sensitive nub with laps and prodding. Her other hand was busy rolling lovely tit flesh between them.

Her figners drive themselves harder and harder over a certain bundle of nerves, she was trying to get Diana to cum quickly. Her pace was only rampant now, forcing the three fingers as far as they could go.

"This'll make you feel ncie and hot..."

Her hands become enveloped in flames that lick the very nerves of Diana's body when they came within inches of touching. Her mana flared abruptly to force Diana to the quickest orgasm she would ever experience. The more exhausted the woman is.... the oh so much better.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:21 pm

I no longer breathed, rather I gasped desperately for air each time I intook air. Clarice's lips were hot and soft, her tongue gentle yet assertive at the same time. Ngh... Ooh.. Aah... Ngh... The hot mewls and soft moans were a constant, my hips bucking as I could barely contain the pleasures rippling through my body. When Clarice's fingers slid into my cunt, I felt myself elevated into an even greater level of pleasure, even when I'd thought that I couldn't possibly get any more blissful.

Then the heat began to rise, a strange sensation rippling through my cunt. I suddenly felt a surge of energy, my back arching again and my hips rolling again. I'd never felt myself become so aroused so fast, a squeal passing through my throat as I came within seconds of the first time. The weird flames lit the passion in me, dulling my limbs and numbing my senses, all except the nerves in my groped chest and my sopping nether region.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:47 pm

She watches with approval as the woman cums messily into her mouth and hand. She greedily lapped it up before sticking her ehad above Diana's pelvis.

"Mmm... Diana I hope you enjoy your teacher's attention. I'm quite enjoying myself."

Her threee digits continue to go in and out, but on a more gentle patter then before. She eagerly returns to lapping at the reddened nub, forcing the tiny button to have boiling blood beneath the surface, stimulating all the enrves around. Her hands licked the very tissue and nerves everywhere she touched, ovrwhelming Diana's conscious thought to perhaps her losing her wits to speak clearly anymore.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Clarice's words barely registered on my drowsy mind. Ecstatic pleasures continued to pulsate through my body with each beat of the heart and each thrust of Clarice's nubile fingers. No longer did the vocal byproducts of the pleasures have any rhythm, just impulsive moans, mewls and gasps for air. Having two orgasms occur within seconds of each other had pushed my mind past a point it had not been to yet, forcing my brain to use all of its powers simply to keep me awake. My body twitched and flinched on the layer of grass beneath my body.

My hands clenched unintentionally at the nearby grass, my eyes remaining clenched tightly as the sexual pleasures overwhelmed my senses. I was at a loss for thought, clinging on to conscienceness by a bare thread. My pelvis no longer bucked, my back no longer arched. I was laying flat on the grass, my nerves on fire with passion and pleasure. My blond hair was splayed about behind me, several blades of grass poking through it. Slowly even the moans died down, the only sound coming from my mouth being the soft gasping for air. It seemed like all mental barriers had fallen from my mind and a tidal wave of sensations washed over my mind. A third orgasm, almost as close to the second as it had been to the first, resulting in my cunt gushing along the magical flames. But during this orgasm my body barely moved, just a weak clench of muscles and a soft moan. My voice was hoarse and my body tired. I could barely move.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Reveling in the bliss excitement of pleasure, Clarice saw the exhaustion ebbing away little by little of Diana's need into satisfaction. Her empathic senses felt around the woman's emotions to get a read on her now. It was very entertaining at how tired her 'student' was becoming after these apperntly hard climaxes of hers. But what was more was seeing her face as her last climax was brought forth. She laps at the woman's slit a few times, memorizing how the woman tasted before letting her rest.

"Mmm... tired?" she simply asks, already knowing the answer. Slowly does she bring herself beside the woman, resting next to her before stealing another kiss, allowing Diana to taste herself. Her tongue prods strongly against hers, as if emphasizing how very strong she really was compared to her.

"No need to answer that, by the way. Hmmm... I emjoyed making you my apprentice in the most sensible way possible.... but unlike monsters I will enver force myself upon you. You need only ask... for assistance..."

Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:24 am

Later I would think back to this event, not understanding why I'd become so tired so quickly. Perhaps it was the use of mana before the climaxing had begun? Or perhaps it had simply been the environment or the means through which Clarice had forced the climax? I was as unsure then as I had been uncaring right after the event.

Even after Clarice's lips left my tingling cunt, it continued to slowly produce sexual byproducts. When I felt Clarice's lips over mine, I could almost immediately feel her dominative role. She pressed her tongue through my lips, as if they'd provided any real resistance anyway, and brought the after-taste of my own cum into my mouth. When she slipped her tongue from my lips, my eyes reopened. I closed my mouth after a few moments, my actions slow, my mind busy concentrating on her words rather then falling asleep. A small, meager show of strength reappeared in my body, allowing me to breathe out a few words. "Yes... Teacher..." Afterwards my head fell limp against her shoulder as my mind finally gave in to the craving for rest.

((Would you like to end this here or continue to after Diana reawakes?))

Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:15 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next