View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Lather, Rinse, Repeat (Destra) 

Post Re: Lather, Rinse, Repeat (Destra)
Desera sort of frowned seeing the girl clear the horse, but was pleased when Emi was left in an awkward position. The girls started to giggle at Emi's current situation. Even the instructor seem to have a grin on her face. The Instructor then noticed Emi was having a hard time getting down. "What's the matter Ms. Whitaker having problems getting down?" The Instructor would walk over to Emi, and raise her clip board. The clip board was brought down on her rear. "You see girls this is what happens when you don't pay attention."

The Instructor seem to be considering who would help Emi down. "Desera since you've been so helpful. Why don't you help Ms. Whitaker down." Desera sighed, knowing that if she didn't comply. She be sent to the punishment station. Walking in front of Emmeline taking her by the forearms. "I'm going to pull on the count of three. One...Two..." Emi would suddenly feel herself pulled of the horse. Only to land directly on top of Desera, with the re faces inches apart. "Um... you can get off me now."

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:47 pm

“No no, I can-!” Emi protested, but she was drowned out by her classmates’ giggles. She blushed, trying to wriggle her hips forward and off of the horse, but she let out a yelp and froze when her teacher slapped her plump little ass with the broad side of her clipboard. Emi grumbled softly to herself - this had to be breaking all kinds of school rules - but if she stormed off to complain to the administration it would be an admission of defeat. On top of that, there didn’t seem to be away to get down by herself without crashing in a heap.

She glanced up and grinned crookedly, looking both grateful and guiltily as Desera stepped up before her. She slipped easily from the vaulting horse, but her feet slid when they hit the dewy grass and sent Emi crashing forward onto Desera. She stared wide-eyed at the silver-haired girl, frozen until the other girl spoke.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry!” Emi babbled, scrambling up and holding out a hand to help Desera up. “Haha, I uh, I’m not making a great first impression am I?”

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:27 am

Before Desera could answer the question the Instructors whistle blew again. "You two take your places back in line, or you know what will happen." Desera ran back to her place in line. The teacher grabbed Emi by the back of her shirt, and pulled her out of the way.

"I don't know what is going on with you today, but another slip up and its back to the punishment station. Consider this a friendly warning." The next few girls would go over the vaulting horse. It would finally be Desera's turn at the vault, and hopefully she didn't mess up.

Desera's body would lift up, as she vaulted over the horse with seaming perfection. The Instructor would make every one go around another two times. Fortunately for Emi she didn't get any more visions, but the bra and panty intensity had gone up again. It seems the vibrator had reached its max speed, as it sloshed around Emi's insides. The bra along with sucking on Emi's peaks also began to like them.

The instructor noticed how tired the girls looked, as much she like to push them into volleyball game. She ran the risk of some of the girls passing out. Looking down at her watch, the instructor was glad the class was an hour and fifty five minutes long. They had only really gone through half of the class time. Looking over at the volleyball field, she saw it still needed to be set up, and the balls fetched.

The instructor blew her whistle to get the girls attention again. "Okay take a twenty minute break, and report to the volley ball court. I find any of you trying to cut the rest of class. I'll bring you back in the middle of the night for a special gym session." The rest of the girls in the class were relieved to hear they were given a break. They began to disperse to various parts of the field, some of them making a bee line for the girl’s room.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:31 am

Emi took her place back in line, meek and nervous after her teacher’s warning. She felt like she was going mad. She’d always had a very vivid imagination but the visions, these feelings, were far more real than her usual daydreams. Maybe it was just the stress of being away from home for the first time. Maybe she’d been drugged last night…Emmeline wasn’t entirely sure she wanted to now the truth.

As the girls cycled through, each taking their turn on the vaulting horse the black-haired young woman couldn’t seem to tear her eyes away from Desera. She envied the way the silver-haired girl gracefully lifted herself up and smoothly over the accursed piece of equipment. Emi successfully cleared it on her second try, despite the constant distraction her enchanted undergarments.

When the coach mercifully blew her whistle and gave the girls their break Emmeline nearly cried out with joy. She might not be able to control her suddenly overactive imagination, but it did seem whatever powers that be had seen fit to give her the opportunity to at least escape the strange underwear.

The ebony-haired girl took off at a run, making a b-line for locker rooms.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 am

Desera saw most of the girls head for the bathroom, but it was Emi who caught her attention. I wonder where she's running off to. Following the young woman, Desera soon found herself back in the locker room. Thoughts were racing through her head, on what the girl could be doing back here. Turning her head around one of the lockers she saw Emi at her locker.

"I hope you’re not thinking of skipping the rest of class?" Desera walked towards the girl with her hands behind her back. She figured the girl was trying to remove those undergarments she had given her. Eventually she was standing in front of the girl. Desera's hand suddenly closed the girl’s locker door. This placed Desera in a position between Emi, and what the girl wanted to do. "I can't allow you to miss the rest of class."

Desera leaned in close to the girl’s ear. Their bosoms pressed against one another for a second time. This time however it seemed to be very intentional. "You're not leaving a bad impression. In fact you are leaving a rather good one. Truthfully I missed my last gym class, so that I could make it up with your class. It was the only way I could make time to get close to you. That's right I never got your name." Emi would feel Desera's free hand rest against her slender hip.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:55 am

Emi breathed a sigh of relief as she turned down the tiled hall that led to the lockers. Most of the class was headed in the same direction, but they were all turning in the other direction, filing into the bathroom, and no one seemed to take notice of her.

The dark-haired teen went straight for her locker, and input her combination with slightly shaky hands. She had nothing to change into, but going naked, under her shorts at least, was still preferable to her first choice. She mentally kicked herself for this little performance.

Her locker open, Emi reached down and hooked her thumbs into the tight waistline of her shorts, but the second Desera spoke she froze. “W-what…?” she stammered, blushing quite brightly as the white-haired beauty approached her. There was a swing to the strange girls step, an undertone to her smile that even sheltered little Emi could read. The timid little student made no move to stop her when Desera closed her locker.

Emmeline’s heart raced as the two girl’s bodies were pressed together. She could almost feel Desera’s lips on her skin as she whispered in her ear. The teen trembled slightly, bright blue eyes locked on to the disguised demon’s hazel ones. She was practically dumbfounded by the sudden revelation. It seemed too good to be true.

“Emmeline…” she whispered softly, “My name’s Emmeline Whitaker. But…but you can call me Emi…”

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 am

A light giggle would escape Desera's lips. "Emi what a cut nickname, especially since it compliments how attractive you are." Emi would feel Desera's hand move across her waist line, before it suddenly dove into her short. Desera could feel how wet the girl was now, once her hand was in Emi's panties. "Huh what’s this?" A surprise look appeared on Desera's face, as she moved the vibrator back and forth with her hand.

"It seems this is the reason you bolted back here. I didn't expect for you to be a pervert Emi." Desera's hand came back into eye sight, with Emi's juices trialing on it. Licking the juices off her hand, Desera could only imagine what was going through Emi's mind. "I can see why you wouldn't want anyone to find out, but don't worry I'll keep your secret."

The two of them were out of the entrance way, as the lockers provided cover from any ones gaze. Desera quickly kissed the girl on the lips passionately, as her hand hooked Emi's shorts, and panties. Lowering herself down, as she pulled the two clothing items slowly down. The humming sound of the vibrator would stop, once it was out of Emi's wet channel. The clothing items finally hit the flow from gravities influence.

"Not only are you a pervert but a dirty girl as well. I find that to be a turn on. You’re really raking points up with me Emi. I guess I'll just have to clean you up myself." Emi would feel Desera's hands wrap against her thighs, as they were opened. Desera's warm lips placed themselves open against Emi's crotch, as her tongue lightly licked across the girls slit teasingly. That was before her tongue pierced passed it, and began licking the insides of Emi's channel.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:03 am

Emi leaned back against the wall of lockers for support, slightly overwhelmed by the intensity of Desera’s sudden attentions. Her mouth opened and closed, though the dark-haired girl didn't seem capable of anything other than stammering. She gasped, sapphire eyes going wide when Desera thrust her hand down the front of her gym shorts. Even if she'd been thinking clearly, she wouldn't have had time to worry about the still-buzzing vibrator being found before the white-haired girl began to toy with it.

Every muscle in the petite girl's body went stiff as she stared at the white-haired temptress. She bit her lip, but she couldn't help but moan softly as the demon's slender fingers toyed with her dripping sex. Her legs quaked as she stare, entranced, as the gorgeous girl lifted her hand to her mouth and lapped up every drop of Emi's juices.

Part of her wanted to deny the things Desera was saying. Another part wanted Desera to tear her clothes off and fuck her right there on the white tile floor. She returned the brief, passionate kiss, her chest heaving when the silvery haired girl broke it off and sank down to her knees, stripping Emi halfway bare on her way down. The submissive girl put up no resistance as her legs were spread apart. Nectar dripped from her smooth, pink pussy lips and her thighs were practically coated with it.

"D-Desera...!" Emmeline gasped, her eyelids fluttering closed and her head lolling backwards to rest against the cold steel door of her locker as the aggressive girl's agile tongue went to work. She felt as if she would cum almost immediatly. She'd thought of nothing but this very moment since class had started, she could barely believe it was really happening. Lust and relief rushed through her in waves as Desera's tongue explored her tight, juicy pussy.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:23 am

He he he what a tasty little morsel. It seems all my preparations were worth it. Desera heard her name being called out, which was rather flattering to her. Her tongue took a break from Emi's dripping channel, and began to work on the girls taught thighs. Desera's tongue would alternate between thighs, and occasional go back to Emi's wet folds. Desera's own hand was down her shorts, playing with her own wet slit.

A soft moan would leave her lips, as her fingers began to work on her own channel. Desera wondered when the last time a meal got her this excited. "Emi, you don't know how turned on licking your dirty cunt has made me." It didn't take long for Desera's tongue to find its way back into Emi's channel. Her licks becoming much quicker, as her own arousal heightened.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:56 am

"Oh god...!" Emmeline gasped, her hands groping at the lockers behind her, desperate for something to hold onto. Finding no purchase, they soon made their way up to the enraptured girl's chest. Without really thinking she pulled her tight white tee up above her heaving breasts. Distracted and clumsy, the bra proved too difficult to remove so after a few half-hearted attempts she gave up and began squeezing and massaging her ample chest with the garment still on.

She arched her back and spread her legs as wide as she could, while still holding herself up, to give Desera the most access she possibly could. The white-haired girl's tongue was the most exquisite thing the innocent young girl had ever experienced, and she was quickly becomming over whelmed. She looked down at Desera when she spoke, her eyes barely able to focus.

"Oh Desera...!" She cried as the diligent girl went back to work. The ebon-haired girl's legs began to tremble and she gasped, barely able to voice the rest of her sentence, "I...I'm going to cum!"

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:09 am

Desera could feel the change in her meals body position. It was rather generous of her to allow her further access into her channel. It didn't take to much more pushing, as the girl finally hit her peak. Open mouth, Desera was treated to the taste of fresh juice. Unfortunately it was a bit too much even for, as she suddenly gagged. I didn't expect her to cum that much.

Desera rose up with her hand on Emi's waist. It was to support the girl after she had just climaxed. Desera's free hand fiddled with the bra clasp, until it had come undone. Her hand then began to kneed, and massage Emi's soft globe. "Emi I just got a wonderful idea. Why don't we take a shower together? We can just tell that lewd instructor that you passed out, and I needed to bring you to the nurse’s office. What do you say Emi, do you feel up to having some wet fun?"

Seeing the submissive side of Emi had given her a few ideas. They wouldn't work though if Emi didn't agree to the shower. Desera had little doubt that Emi would refuse such an offer. Then again, she had dealt with people who still resisted after they had climaxed multiple times. It really was Emi's decision right at this moment.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Emi screamed as she came, the innocent young girl’s first consensual orgasm washing through her in a rush of heat and ecstasy. Her body trembled, jumping slightly every few seconds as an aftershock hit her. She groaned as she felt Desera lap up the flood of juices that accompanied her climax and her bright eyes fluttered open.

She chuckled softly as Desera’s hand on her trim waist prevented the lust-struck girl from slipping down to the floor. Half-lidded sapphire eyes watched as the white-haired beauty removed Emi’s bra with little difficulty, and the petite heiress moaned softly as her now-free breasts were lavished with attention. She nodded eagerly as the disguised succubus spoke. Under any other circumstances she might have been too timid to run the risk of the other girls or, god forbid, the coach walking in on them, but in her lust-clouded state Emi probably would have followed Desera back out in the playing field and fucked her right there if she had asked.

“Anything you want,” she whispered her voice heavy with lust, “I’m yours.”

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:01 pm

She had complete and utter control over Emi. It was a rather nice change of pace to not have to use any spells, or sexual fantasies to her advantage. Those words meant Emi wasn't going to resist. Not while she had that lustful look in her sapphire orbs, and the lust in her voice. "Emi you simple are too cute looking."

Desera had a good idea if her meal was this submissive. That she also had a few other sexual quirks, she might be able to take advantage of. The first thing was to get Emi into the shower, which would be the simple part. "Emi why don't you go get one of the showers ready? I'll be right with you after I get something from my locker, and don't even think about peaking."

Feeling Emi had regained enough of her footing. Desera's hand left her waist, while the hand massaging Emi's bosom finger tips traced off it, before a finger flicked her erect peak. Desera would saunter further into the locker room. She had to give Emi the idea her locker was further back, and as she turned the corner she spoke back to Emi. "Remember no peaking, or I'll be very upset." The tone was playful, as she stood there waiting for the water to be turned on.

Unda take vultus of tendrils, quod utor iucunditas of viscus. The incantation was a simple summon. It would summon a water based tentacle monster, but first the need for water. Until then Desera had to wait till Emi was in the shower. Then she would know if the incantation had worked.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:05 am

The dark-haired girl nodded eagerly as she was given her orders, but even after the aggressive upperclassman's hands hand left her body she stood watching, entranced by the sway of the girl's hips, as Desera walked away from her. Finally, with the silvery-haired girl out of sight, Emi headed towards the showers, giggling as the teasing words followed.

On her way she stripped off the remnants of her uniform. Her breathing was still heavy and as she passed by the row of roomy tiled stalls she gently caressed her jiggling breasts, mind racing with the possibilities of what her new lover could be getting. Finally she reached the last shower stall and pulled aside the curtain, stepping into the roomy, white-tiled stall. It was meant to be used by a single student, but she was confident the two of them could fit inside comfortably. It was almost as if the architects had kept schoolgirl trysts in mind when they'd planned the layout of the locker room. Emmeline laughed at the absurdity of the thought, and reached forward to turn on the water.

She hissed as a rush of cold water shot from the shower head and quickly soaked her naked body. After a few moments to adjust to it however, she moaned in pleasure and adjusted the nobs before the water had a chance to heat up. The cool, clear liquid felt wonderful on her creamy white skin, a sharp contrast to the heat she'd felt, and would soon feel again, from her new friend's body.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Unfortunately Emi was going to have a new experience in that shower. Instead of draining out like the water should of, well most of it. The water began to take form behind the young girl, as three tendrils made of water appeared. Two of them wrapped their way around Emi's legs, stopping at her slender hips. The last one split in two and encircled itself around her wrists, before pulling her arms over her head, and re-merging itself into one tendril.

Smaller tendrils would form now around Emi. They weren't like the three holding her still. Instead they were more whip like in structure, and Emi would soon find out in purpose. These tendrils began to whip the young girl’s creamy white bottom, as another set began to whip her slender spine.

In the mean time Desera was rummaging through some things. She was looking for something to help stimulate Emi. Desera was still within screaming range of Emi. After all she had to make sure her little spell was working, but she also couldn't go too far. Every spell had a range to it, and this one was no different.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next