View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Festiival (for Yoko) 

Post Re: Festiival (for Yoko)
A moan would leave Yoko's lips, each time the creature’s tendril passed over her clit. No get out of my head. Get out of my head you pervert! Yoko didn't want the creature in her mind, as she was trying to push it out now. The stirring of her mind seemed to grow stronger, the more her mind began to slip. Yoko could feel the creature’s member expanding in her channel, pushing her walls further apart. No, stop that! You’re going to break me in two.

Yoko began to wonder how big this creature’s member was. Would all of it even fit inside of her? Be quiet! I don't want to hear any more from you! Be quiet, and get out of my head! A sudden moan left her lips, as the tendril stroking her side moved to her breast. The tendril to her neck was just added stimulation.

Yoko's body was now in full arousal, as any physical resistance stopped. Her pants were more frequent now, keeping her mouth from closing for more than a few seconds. Her bosom was now fully swollen, as her peaks were at their hardest. Her clit had also reached the hardest it would become. The stirring feeling had become stronger seeming to come around, if Yoko was just pushed a little further.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:12 am

Getting out of her head had been an easy enough matter had he wanted to oblige. As it were he had invaded her thoughts easier than he had invaded her body as he had continued to press more of himself into her. He had no intentions on ripping her in two though she did not know that given her concerns about the matter.

At first he had remained silent as her physical resistance ebbed away like the sea. It had taken less force to restrain her and while his grip did loosen somewhat.

He had granted a small tug on her arms to hoist her body up a little as he worked himself inside her. A quarter then a half and finally three quarters or so of himself had crammed it's way inside her, using his grasp against her he held her patially aloft as he compressed his boneless body enough to fill her as he had drilled back and forth, his tempo increasing as the moments bleed away as if time had suddenly been against him.

Ahhhh ... he cooed into her mind as he felt the tightness of her body envelop him. He had kept the motion of his tentacles up as they continued to swarm about her. Brake you in half why beings would be most unhappy with me if I were to do that.

He had ignored her words or rather her thoughts as his two smaller phallus' pressed together in essence becoming one as they had linked themselves together to increase their thickness as blood pulsed within those appendages.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:43 am

Yoko felt the tug on her body, as she was lifted up slightly. The water had been waist deep on her. Now with the elevation giving by being hosted up, the water was now only hip deep. How is he fitting inside of me, is it some sort of magic? It was obvious that her mind was becoming less logical, as the creature slid deeper into her.

Yoko's slender hips would break the water, with each thrust of the creature’s member. Yoko could feel her insides melting, as the creature was stirring her up from the inside. The feeling that had been stirring in her brain would suddenly die down. The moment it died down though, a mental barrier was raised around Yoko's personality. Oh man I can't believe I over slept. Our body is all ready this far along as well. This is no doubt your doing with your mental poking around.

Having heard the creature’s mental sigh of satisfaction, the other side of Yoko actually gave a mental giggle. What’s the matter is our body to much for you to handle? The new personality hadn't arisen without physical consequences. The change was small, as it only took place in Yoko's grey orbs. They had become more submissive looking, along with the lust that was there before. Each stroke of the tentacles and thrust of the creature’s member brought forth louder and more lustful moans.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Aegir had continued to pry into her mind even if he could not entirely understand the thoughts that had swamped her mind. He had mentally chuckled to himself as she had thought that his intrusion had been the cause of matters rising up within her though he was quite capable of doing so had he wanted to. All it would take is a little poking around in her mind in order to trace the correct mental pathways and neurons.

But he had refrained from doing so thus far allowing her some measure of freedom as he refrained from tapping into her mind.

It had come to him naturally to refrain from his gifting in mind control while hunting. In this way he would at least remain a little sharp when off of this world as the inhibitors had made him so what lazy given that matters had been easier to deal with.

He had thought to respond to her but only captured another gurgle in his throat. His eyes had narrowed into slits as pleasure raced over him.

The sound had been similar to blowing bubbles under water, obviously he had reverted to his native dialect without thinking about it.

His boneless body had contracted as he flowed inside of her. His thrusts had become quicker as if he hadn't been capable of restraining himself any longer despite the pleasure that had bubbled up inside of him. His tentacles fanned out as if he had lacked control of them.

The distraction had only been for a moment as he seemed to get a grip of himself. To much to handle? His words had been more a rhetorical questin than anything as he let his own form concentrate on his actions, his mouth departing from her breast only now to linger on her neck, his elongated tongue pressing against the crook of her neck where it had meet with her shouldder.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:59 am

I'm sorry, but I didn't catch the last thing you said. Oh well, it doesn't matter. Inside Yoko's channel the walls began to spasm, and twitch. It seemed the girl was on the brink of climaxing. The wave of pleasure seemed to never come though. It was if she was stuck on one setting, and wasn't able to switch gears.

I'm sure you all ready know this, but we're unable to climax. You can use us however you please though, until your satisfied. She could feel the creature’s mouth, and tongue at the base of her neck. The head reared back in a lustful moan, as the creatures tongue slid across her collar bone. Yoko's sweet soaked body was beginning to glisten in the sun.

Her hips began to gyrate, and thrust herself into the creatures thrusting member. You can cum any time you want. There is no need to wait up for us. It was if this new side of Yoko; was telling the creature it was okay to let loose

Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 pm

There had seemed to be a stark change within her as he fueled her body within her own. Had it been true what she had just thought? Had she been unable to experience any form of final bliss? He had been curious as to that which had been saying a lot since it hadn't been often that his curiousity had been perked. It had seemed that in all that time that he had partaken of the flesh that he hadn't come across anyone quite like Yoko.

He hadn't seemed to take that until consideration as he ploughed into her or rather her hips had moved against him as she had been lit up.

He had elected to try something.

Really? What a shame.

He had tapped into her subconscious mind as he sifted through all the neurons of her brain he found himself searching for the pleasure centers in her brain, exerting a little force against them as he testing the waters with his toe first to see if it had been cold or not. Again he had toyed with her mind pressing a little firmer against that spot as he scanned her thoughts with that marvelous compound brain of his checking almost if that had any effect whatsoever.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Yoko could feel the creature become distracted. That wasn't a good thing as she felt it pry deeper into her mind. Most creatures that had ravaged Yoko didn't know of her somewhat split personality. Unfortunately for this creature he was about to find out. The creature would find the pleasure impulses for Yoko's final release oddly cold, as if they haven't been used for years. No, I told you to get out of my head. Stop probing where you don't belong. The thought would seem faint to the creature, as it continued to poke what it wasn't supposed to.

Stop it! Are you insane? Are you trying to do more harm to us? This thought was much closer, as if it was standing right next to him. The creature wanted a reaction and it got one. Unfortunately it wasn't the one it wanted. Yoko's body would begin to thrash about again. Her arms trying to yank themselves free, but oddly enough her lower body was still thrusting, and gyrating into the creature’s member. Her mouth though was letting a mixture of tortured scream, and moans of pleasure. The two sounds oddly mixing together, making it hard to tell what was coming out of her mouth.

Great now look what you... The thought closer to creature suddenly died down. The creature's mind would suddenly feel an overwhelming feeling of pleasure, from the area it was probing. Unfortunately this was more a defensive mental outburst, as Yoko still hadn't climaxed.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:16 am

As he had found himself delving into her mind he had discovered the fracture in her psyche. Two distinct beings had possessed this body and while a certain curiosity had come upon him he had not stopped in his ravaging of her.

As he milked in this feeling of awe brought on by the dawning of this discovery he had failed at his chance to act upon it first hearing her mind in his while suffering from the backlash that had occurred at his mental probing feeling a shiver course through him as pleasure had crept through the fiber of his being, rocking him to his very foundation as he let loose with a torrent of his own essence as he came inside her, wrenching himself free from her as he spurted out onto her chest as the waters lapped around them.

But he had not been through with her, not at all as he had pressed his other two smaller cocks together as if forming one rather thick member, pulsating savagely as he positioned it against her anus as he pressed into her mind again.

Armed with the knowledge that he had acquired first and he skittered around her mind despite her protests to the contrary. He had seemed to toss her pleas to the side as he had once more toyed with the pleasure centers in her mind. Knowing what to expect he refused to be overcome by her a second time knowing now what to expect as he lightly pressed his mind against her own as he shifted through not one but two personalities.

While he had rested his primary cock for the time being he wasted no time in replacing it with one of his tentacles, letting it flow inside the core of her body just as he had plunged himself into her rear with his smaller appendages.

Ah, too bad you can't join me. Your loss.

He virtually gloated into her mind as more of his tentacles had been brought to bare against her given his bouyancy in the water. One had even worked it's way to her mouth as it had pried into her there as it took each of her orifices simultaneously.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:28 am

Yoko could feel the creature’s seed spilling into her. That was before it was pulled out rather quickly, and the creature’s seed sprayed onto her chest. It was obvious the defensive mental outburst had done its job. Unfortunately the creature had come prepared for seconds. She could feel the tip of another phallus prodding at her anus, as it pulsed meaninglessly waiting to gain entry.

She suddenly felt the new phallus push into her, as a tendril suddenly entered her submerged channel. The tendrils around her body tightened again, stopping her from moving again. Yoko was about to let out another shriek like moan. Yoko was cut off as a tendril entered her mouth. Unfortunately the creature didn't know about Yoko's oral talents. She suddenly began to suck, and use her tongue on the invading tendril.

The creature would find it hard to get into Yoko's resist full personality. That personality had raised a strong mental shield around her thoughts. The more submissive Yoko's thoughts were still open for exploration. The pleasure center also had a troublesome barrier placed up. It was as if the girl was trying to protect herself.

That depends on your perspective. Didn't you learn from the last time? Any way if your, so curious on why the pleasure center doesn't work all you have to do is ask. I'll need a name though before I tell you anything. It was apparent that she had a game plan of her own for this round.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:59 am

He had not been use to be being spoken to as he had invaded another's body as he was now doing. It had been evident to him that she had plans of her own. Still he had found his access into the inner recess of her mind blocked or at least restricted. There hadn't been a mind that he had been able to access but why go through the effort of trying when he didn't have to.

Aegir, he spoke into her mind as he felt her sucking against his tentacle. He had felt her licks and only had envisioned one of his cocks in that wonderful position as he had continued to spear into her body with his smaller vessels.

[color=#400000]Let me in[/color], he spoke directly to her secondary personality almost in a snarling tone of agitation that had been restrained only slightly. His tentacle crawled into her passage. Why hasn't it worked?

Character Listing

Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Now you'll never gain access with that kind of tone. I wouldn't try to force your way in either. I have no clue what will happen if you do. It could wind up in a mental breakdown, or my other half becoming psychotic. Oh that's right I was going to tell you a story.

I'm not exactly sure of the details Mr. Aegir, but here is what I do know. During a visit to Japan to declare our nationality, our body was violated by something not human. I'm guessing during the rape I surfaced, as a type of mental defense or split in her personality. I am not sure on which it is actually. Another result of this incident is our body is unable to be pushed over the edge when it comes to sex. My other half is in control of the pleasure center. What do you mean? What isn't working?

Yoko could feel the phallus in her ass, and the one in her channel rubbing against each other. Her hips began to gyrate while pushing herself down into each thrust. The tendril in her mouth would be treated to Yoko doubling her efforts on it.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:09 am

It had made perfect sense to him. For a moment there he had thought he had made the mistake of snagging another being, a monstrous entity much like himself but that simply had not been the case. His compound brain had allowed him to multitask with relative ease as his appendages had continued to surge in her finding incredible delight in her body, her efforts not going unnoticed by him as he had felt her body surrounding his own in so many ways.

Of course he had felt his cocks rubbing together as the speared into her channels.

Instinct had wanted to pull up memories of this past encounter as he had always been curious as to any form of details. But he had refrained from doing so as he had conversed with this being before him. He had been in no mood for games but seeing the choices that had laid before him he had found himself suffering them as he weighed the rewards that he could gain.

How ... interesting, he once again made contact with her mind seeing her split personality more as a defensive mechanism than anything else. He had pondered her words carefully not really sure if he should force access into her mind or not.

On reflection of this he had decided against this rash course of action as he opted to poke around other recess of her mind as he had poked himself inside of her.

My access, he stated as by way of explanation, into her mind. I can have the body it would seem but not the mind as it goes off to that far away place.

As he delved into her mind he lightly touched upon it as he had been unsure of what he would find. He had dealt with multiple personalties before that much had been uncommon on the island but he had not meet a barrier that he could not quit access. He had thought that he could force his way into her mind fully but did not know the extent of the lingering damage that he would cause though that alone had perked his interest further. Just how much could she take?

But he had not known if their would be any backlash effects so that had caused him to err on the side of caution.

[color=#400000]So she formed you as a defense against such intrusions. Then let us see if there is a way around this.[/color=#400000]

With his telekinetic abilities he had lightly brushed an invisible force against her clit, almost as light as a feather though a little rougher than that as her exerted enough pressure to accomplish this.

Character Listing

Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 am

Yoko pondered on something Aergir had said. It was about this far away place the mind was suppose to go to. Did this thing actually get off being in a woman's mind when she climaxed. Her body was working as it should, but that final connection had been damaged. Submissive Yoko wasn't sure how the connection had actually been damaged. She just knew the general cause of the problem.

Even if I'm just a defensive mechanism. I'm still responsible for protecting us from things like you. You can try to get around, but you won't have an easy time. Feeling the sudden stimulation on her clitoris, a muffled moan escaped her mouth, as her pace quickened. It was as if the physical effort was going to waste. Her body was all ready trembling, and physical phatique was going to set in sooner, or later.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:15 am

Indeed he figured that he would have had a tough time of things had he tried to force his way into her mind with the protectiveness of this personality. She had indeed been correct in her assessment for Aegir had not been able to help himself in delving into minds especially getting those minds to climax as he robbed them of their virtue. It had been something that had been ingrained in him from the consumption of human mnds in the past serving to influence his actions at least on a subconscious level.

Aegir had found himself motoring over towards the shore. He had sensed the exhaustion that had began to well up inside Yoko.

Again he found himself in communication with her alter ego so to speak as he delved into her mind in such a way to make contact with her.

Think, he had almost bargained, you would be doing your job. The sooner I was to receive what I was after the better as I would allow Yoko to go on her very way. And I would not have to injure her mind by poking about needlessly.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:16 pm

The body was telling the brain they were moving out of the water. Yoko pondered had Aegir sensed the fatigue; the physical self was coming under. It wasn't long before the warm air caressed against her wet lower body. It was as if the Yoko Aegir was talking with had gone silent. Was there another defensive blast coming his way?

What is it your after exactly? The question was blunt and to the point. She realized having Aegir in their mind for this long, had all ready brought about near catastrophic events. The quicker she got him out was all the better. Yoko's physical self, would begin to slow down, as the fatigue began to set in. It could have just been the other portion of Yoko, telling it to slow down since Aegir seemed to be focus on poking around in their head. Either way there was no point in physically wearing herself completely out.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next