View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Enjoying a first swim (for Cael) 

Post Re: Enjoying a first swim (for Cael)
The girl's muffled moans and pleas only served to further arouse the massive blob as his lower body continued to churn and roll, a sure sign that something was about to grow from within it. Her delicious juices quickly coated his rough tongue as the thick muscle pressed tightly between her soft sex lips, enjoying her virgin body as she flexed and arched higher over the warm waters of the pool.

Suddenly, another thick appendenge began to grow from the bottom of the black mass, bulging and throbbing as it took shape. Letting out another deep watery laugh, the massive tendril slowly formed into Cukoo's primary phallus, continuing to extend towards the girl's beautiful body. The massive member quickly grew in length and width, bulging to nearly three feet long and four inches wide as the young girl was slowly pulled downwards the growing phallus. The blob's black tongue slowly pulled from inbetween her slender, displaying her sweet sex for the massive phallus as it formed a very familiar head on it's tip just as his secondary cock had done moments before, still pressing tightly into her small mouth. "I thank you for all the delicious juices you have given me," boomed the black blob. "And now... I will give you the same enjoyment you have given me."

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 am

Cael gasped and groaned against the slimy appendage that continued to force her tiny lips to stretch around it as it pushed and twisted its way into her mouth. The pleasured surge that had over taken her body had caused her wet tongue to flail against the creatures large phallus in her mouth, rubbing hard against the shaft regardless of her own disgust and inner revulsion. The tongue that continued to press into her sensitive slit only served to lengthen and prolong the orgasm that had just rocked her frail body and continued to shatter what little mental resistance she could still offer. How could her body be enjoying this? Why?

Cael barely even registered the creatures laugh at first, until the tongue had pulled away from her tight sex. Though the waves of pleasure still pulsed through her body, her world was brought slowly back into focus. She heard its words, the same enjoyment?! Cael shook her head back and forth, trying again to dislodge the foul tendril from her mouth as she protested loudly again, "Mmrrrphhrrmmmdddggrgrr!!!"

Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:40 am

The blob's laugh echoed through the pool building as the young beauty tried in vain to resist the pleasure growing inside her lovely body. Small muffled groans and pleas continued to reverberate through the thick member pressing tightly into her small mouth, swelling against her tongue as her lips squeezed tightly around it. Cukoo gazed downwards as his main phallus hovered mere inches from her small sex, bulging and throbbing with energy inbetween her smooth hips. Letting out another watery laugh, Cukoo gazed into the girl's eyes and said, "let it fill you."

As soon as the massive blob said those words, the massive phallus pressed itself hard against the front of the girl's soft sex lips. For a moment, Cukoo found it hard to press the massive member into the girl's virgin body, only grinding and rubbing against the front of her soft sex lips. The thick tentacles wrapped around her wrists and ankles suddenly pulled her body downwards, thrusting the bulging phallus deep into her tight body. Another deep laugh filled the warm air the young girl's body instantly arched upwards, her virginity taken by the throbbing cock now filling her body.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:47 am

Cael's entire world flashed as she was blinded by a white light as the sharp pain of her virgin body was pulled down onto the large member. Her nerve endings seemed to explode inside of her as her muscles tightened trying to deny and free herself from the invading member as it drilled deep into her slick virgin sex. Pleasure and pain blended together as she screamed and moaned all at once into the phallus still lodged firmly in her mouth, continuing to silence whatever protests she may have uttered. Hot tears of shame, pain and rage rolled down her burning red cheeks and were lost to her damp hair. Passed it all, somewhere in the back of her mind she could tell her body was already responding to the creatures continued groping yet with its each movement her tight womanhood spiked her body with pain as it filled her completely.

Her mind felt as if it was going blank. The pleasure and pain was almost to much for her tiny frame to handle. She couldn't think, couldn't fight, almost couldn't breathe.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Cukoo gazed up and down the young girl's body as she arched and thrust her body into the air, trying to adjust to the massive phallus filling her virgin sex. The throbbing shaft slowly began to push itself in and out of her tight body, bulging slightly more with each hard thrust past her soft sex lips. The black blob could feel her virgin body trying to tighten and grip around the swelling cock filling her body as muffled moans and gasps continued to to escape her mouth, his secondary phallus continuing to silence the signs of her growing pleasure.

"Yessssssss," hissed the black blob once again as the girl's slender legs began to spread further apart on their own, a sign that her squirming and flexing was no longer an attempt to escape. A deep blush filled her beautiful face as Cukoo's thick tentacles continued to twist and squeeze around her soft breasts, leaving a bright red ring around her smooth skin. The black mass continued to stare at his lovely prize, enjoying every ounce of her once virgin body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:33 pm

"MrrrrMMmppnnnnn!!!" Came her muffled scream as the creatures large member began to push deeper still into her, filling her completely before it began to withdraw. The pain of the creatures previous movements slowly gave way to growing pleasure as the slimly appendage forced itself into her slick womanhood. The foul member's every swelling throb seemed to push against the velvet walls of her sex as if reacting to her own tightening and milking her body for every ounce of pleasure it could. The warming pulse around her body seemed to only match the creatures perverted movements, trying to drive her thoughts further from her mind as another orgasm had already begun to build up once more.

Part of her mind held on as she was filled with shame, anger and disgust at herself and how her body was reacting and yet she knew she couldn't escape and that her continued resistance was not only hopeless but already proven quite useless as well. Her eyes squeezed closed as a few more crystal tears leaked out the sides of her eyes, rolling down her rosy cheeks.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:13 pm

The beautiful young girl began to match her own movements with the throbbing cock filling her tight sex, arching and driving her hisp forward into the massive phallus with each hard thrust into her lovely body. "Deliciousssss," hissed the black blob as the young beauty continued to release small muffled moans and whimpers, and despite her tears, Cukoo could tell that her body was enjoying every inch of the bulging member stretching her sex lips apart. The blob's secondary phallus inside her small mouth slowly began to pulse and throb in sync with the massive cock inside her tight sex, forcing themselves harder into her delicious body.

As the young girl's breasts continued to rise and fall slowly off her chest, the massive body of Cukoo began to slowly expand. A large collection of the blob's hot seed began to build up inside his black body, slowly starting to fill each of the throbbing cocks inside the well-bound girl. Sweat and water continued to roll down her smooth skin and into the pool below as the massive blob prepared to give his beautiful prize everything he had...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 am

Though overwhelmed with the sensations of pleasure and pain part of Cael knew what it meant as the creatures members began to throb and swell inside of her with every thrust. The intensity of the creatures ravishing of her small mouth only allowed her gagged protests and shameful moans as her soft pink tongue was forced to rub against the creatures slimy member. Her ears were filled with the wet, slick sounds of the creatures other member that filled her poor body with every thrust, forcing her to writhe and buck against the foul black member as her own body continued to rebel against her mind. Her nearly white body glistened with sweat as she arched her back as another wave of pleasure coursed through out her, her pert breasts pushing up as if offering them to the creature ravaging her.

""Uhrggmm! Nnnrrrhhhhm!" Cael's world had begun to shrink as her sensitive body continued to batter at her resistances. Her struggles were all but gone now as her body had began to react all on its own as it responded to the monster as her trim frame and slim hips began to push back trying to meet the monsters own lewd movements.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:11 pm

"Yessssss," hissed the black blob as the young girl began to match her own movements with that of the thick members thrusting into her beautiful body. Her tight sex began to grip against the throbbing phallus stretching her sex lips apart as bumps began to form across the shaft of the bulging cock, grinding against her swollen clit. Cukoo watched with pleasure as she began to suck gently on the secondary phallus filling her mouth, rolling her tongue across it's swelling head as muffled moans escaped her lips.

Slowly, the blob's hot seed began to fill each of his massive members, slowly bulging each shaft wider inside her lovely body. The beautiful sight of the young girl arching and flexing herself in growing pleasure was almost too much for Cukoo to handle. Soon, she would receive everything the giant blob had to give...

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:54 am

Cael moaned loudly against the swelling phallus in her mouth as the bumps began form on the large member thrusting and twisting in and out of her feeding the creature more of her sweet juices as pleasure continued to well up inside of her body. One of the bumps seemed to find a home, grinding against her tender and tiny clit, each rub causing a lightning strike inside of her. Held fast by the tendrils around her Cael's body continued to move in response to the sensations robbing her will and blanking her mind as her hyper sensitive body arched once more, glistening brightly as the monster continued to work both of his slimy members into her mouth and sex. She didn't know what was happening to her, but she had truly started not to care as with each thrust the creature did seemed like it filled her completely, slamming feelings previously unknown to her small body throughout her and in return she desperately tried to push back, her body craving more and wanting release.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:11 pm

The beautiful sight was almost too much for the massive blob to handle. The girl's lovely body flexed and arched in perfect time with the massive members forcing their way into her small mouth and sex. Her sex lips continued to grip tightly aroung the swelling phallus filling her body as more muffled moans vibrated through the secondary cock filling her mouth. Gazing across the lovely sight, Cukoo's hot seed continued to build up in each of his throbbing shafts, ready at any moment to release themselves into his delicious prize.

Suddenly, the black blob leaned in towards the young beauty. "Let yourself go," whispered the giant mass as his hot seed suddenly released itself into her mouth and sex, each thick member pulsing and throbbing harder inside her body. The sticky fluid quickly filled the young girl's mouth as more hot liquid continued to burst through each giant phallus, unleashing everything Cukoo had inside his massive body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:45 am

Cael barely heard the creatures whisper moments before it unleashed its hot seed into her as its members continued to swell and shift, pushing her ever closer to her own. Muffled gasps and groans breaking the rhythmic wet squishing as the creature ravaged the pale girl held ever fast by its tentacles. Her nearly white skin glistened brightly in the lights of the indoor pool, her eyes closed tightly as the sensations around her had become overwhelming.

Then it happened.

The creatures members exploded into her throat and into her slick sex and caused another forced climax to tear itself free and wrack the young woman's body her juices mixing and merging with his own. Her entire body shook and thrashed as she was nearly gagged by the torrent pouring into her mouth and down her throat as the slimy black blobs drilled both members nearly as far as they could go inside of her as more and more of its goo filled inside of her. Her mind and body couldn't handle the spikes of warm pleasure that flooded her, she hated herself for enjoying it and for giving into this creature. As the peak began to finally subside Cael's tender frame went nearly limp as what little had been left of her fighting spirit and strength fled completely away from her. Tears of pleasure, pain and quickly returning shame squeezed out the corners of her tightly closed eyes.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:20 pm

The girl's lovely body slowly began to drain of it's energy as her climax slowly subsided, her limbs going limp in the blob's tight grasp. Each of his thick members continued to swell and throb as more of the hot seed filled her small sex and mouth, forcing the young beauty to swallow more of the sticky liquid with each hard thrust. As her eyes began to close, the blob slowly began to withdraw each of his bulging members, forcing the last few ounces of his hot fluid into her body.

Finally, the massive cocks pulled away from her beautiful body, her shapely form dripping sweat and the blob's seed into the pool below. The thick tentacles holding her arms and ankles in place began to loosen slightly as Cukoo lowered his lovely prize into the warm waters of the pool, allowing her body to float gently on the surface. Keeping her bound for a moment, the blob's voice echoed through the air once again as he said, "I hope you enjoyed your first time."

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:01 am

Cael's body twitches slightly as the large creature continues to thrust its thick appendeges hard into her body, pouring more seed into her body and gagging her slightly as she is forced to swallow every last drop of it. Sickened at how the warm the liquid pouring inside of her seemed to make her body. A small murmur of protest escapes her lips as the monster pulls himself free as she merely hangs in the air, her breathing ragid from the monsters savagery. Her thoughts had slowly begun to return as all things came to an end, her muscles screaming sorely.

Not quite unconcious yet not quite aware is Cael as she is slowly lowered back down into the pools warm waters below, though to her they felt cooling as she floated on top of them. Cael was unable to answer the creature as its large mass loomed near by, all she could do was pray that it was over and that the creature was done with her.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 pm

The blob's dark eyes shifted up and down her lovely form as she floated gently on the water's surface, the deep blush slowly subsiding from her face as her breath began to finally slow down. The thick tentacles binding her wrists behind her back loosened slightly, but still held her arms together gently behind her, while the tentacles wrapped around her ankles and knees slowly brought her legs back together. A thin tentacle slowly wrapped her ankles together, keeping her bound for the moment but gently enough to allow her to relax and flex her limbs.

"Did you enjoy your first time," laughed Cukoo as dark blue eyes shifted across her body. The black appendenges which had been wrapped around her soft breasts slowly withdrew back into his massive body, displaying the deep red lines which had built up around her smooth orbs. Laughing slightly, the black blob watched as the young girl shifted and adjusted herself in the water, though Cukoo could not tell if she was testing the new bounds around her limbs, or if she was still reacting to the large amounts of pleasure which had just been forced through her beautiful body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next