View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Setting the Scene (for Saria) 

Post Re: Setting the Scene (for Saria)
Her first reaction, after running... and seeing the students melt away into nothing at all was... sheer terror. Saira realized that there were illusions or mind tricks or something afoot, it just had to be. But in her fear, in her escape... Saira didn't stop to consider that there were other illusions. So with the first illusory tree falling, she jumped back with a scream, and turned in another direction.

Then another...

...And another...

...Until Aegir had backed her into a tree, seemingly the only one still standing around her, as now she seemed to be walled into a small area by very large fallen timbers. She was breathing heavily and futilely trying to back up into the tree even as Aegir slithered his way inexorably towards here.

"Nnnn, go away!"

Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:37 am

But he had failed to do so as he approached having set things into motion thus far as he had backed her up thus far. His white eyes had focused upon her in the dim lightening as he drew near, the want of touching her had been so strong that he exuded his pheremones, a musky scent that had no effect on humans but had been an unconscious one as excitement settled in.

It had been clear to his conscious mind that he had wanted her more than he had sought another in his long life. Just gazing at her now had sent a chill through him as his mouth tendrils quivered about in excitement.

[color=#4000000] Now why would I do that?[/color] He argued speaking into her mind telepathically as he approached.

He could feel the blades of grass beneath hem as he slithered along, his mind readying to reach out to her in such a different way than his tentacles a pair of which had streamed forth in an attempt to secure her wrists, mainly so that she could not use her speed against him.

Why, I do believe that I;m going too enjoy this, pretty.

His tendrils about his mouth had twitched in anticipation as a grin of sorts. His spare tentacles flailed about his body much like a halo obviously on reserve for what was to come.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Saira's eyes widened even further, in straight-up horror, as the tentacles moved to her wrists! But... it was actually the voice in her mind that really created that primal fear. She almost wanted to kick at him to get him to let go but... She knew that if he could speak in her mind, he'd already know what she was trying to do before she... Oooooh it was so frustrating!

And I bet I'm not. Am I right? Do I win a prize?

Her bluster was perhaps ill-placed. She was still terrified but was at least trying to present the right air of sarcastic rebellion to keep herself sane. A bit longer anyway. If she wasn't fighting she'd feel ashamed for just standing there and taking it. Knowing when you're beat is one thing but it's not too far from cowardice... or liking it. And that... that was her truest fear.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:04 am

As his tentacle secured a hold about her wrists he had studied her for a long moment as she spoke, feeling the fear that had rushed off her in waves. He knew her thoughts and her fears as he suddenly jerked her arms above her head, his gaze still upon her, sweeping over her as it brushed against her.

Why I think so any way, he answered her as his mouth tentacles twitched as if in anticipation. He could smell his own musky pheramones slipping out of his body on a subconscious level although they would have no effect on her.

Another tentacle slipped beneath her dress coiling about her leg like a snake looping itself about a tree. Slowly he coiled up her leg with the appendage until at last it had been between her thighs peeling aside her panties so that another tentacle could work it's way under that dress first stopping to toy with her clit while a third brushed against her sex, flowing up and down like a paint brush against a canvass. His movements had been deliberately slow as he played with her body, his thoughts melting into her own as he addressed her.

Ah, so pretty. I bet you'd be divine to acquire.

Character Listing

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Saira only got even more terrified when her arms were lifted. It was a feeling of helplessness, that she couldn't move and was at his mercy. ...The problem was that it slightly aroused her, too. Which itself was something for her to fear. She breathed deeply, almost hyperventilating as the tentacle slowly wound up her leg, her eyes trying to follow it...

...until with a sudden gasp, the tentacle's arrival was made clear to her! Gritting her teeth and closing her eyes from the pleasure and fear, she looked down, uselessly shaking against her bonds.

To... acquire?!

Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:37 am

His tentacles had eased about her flesh as her secured his hold about her not too tight but not that loose either. He could sense what had been upon her mind from her fear to her arousal as he stroked her flesh softly with his own, white eyes focusing on her as he had administered to her.

Mouth tendrils dancing wildly as if he were agitated or excited he heard her speak aloud with that pleasant voice of her's, a voice that had commanded attention. He found himself answering her question as he spoke into her mind.

Yes, acquire, I could think of nothing greater than having you, impaling you and feeling you about me.

A tentacle wriggled inside her with that as if spiriting to get her ready for what was to come. A tentacle draped over one of her cheeks gingerly as he found one tentacle wriggling it's way inside of her, another still fanning against her clitoris as he patiently entered into her.

He could have been rough in his approach with her but he had not been. Rather he had been deliberately slow in his administrations as if he had busied himself with working up her juices, making her slick enough for his other appendages to take her.

To work inside her body he found that he had to compress himself to get into her tight body. His mouth tendrils continued to twitch as he had anticipated her feel about him as he pressed into her. Her channel had been tight and warm as that tentacle swarmed into her.

Character Listing

Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Saira's fear was at a fever pitch, as her entire body tensed up in the face of the penetration... And when it went in, her eyes widened in a snap and she moaned in forced pleasure, her entire body shaking as he entered! Even the tentacle on her cheek made her worry, wondering what else he'd do. She felt dirty for getting some kind of pleasure out of this - but it was, even this early, starting to feel a little good.

Please... Stop... This isn't right.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Stop but we've just begun. His tone may have seemed arrogant as he spoke into her nind. Her body shivering against his had been a sheer delight, his eyes closing momentarily as he experienced her thoughts, her sensations as if they were his own. His eyes peeked open, narrowing into slits from the strain that he had felt this pleasure bring upon her.

As he gazed at her he seemed, well besotted. He had a very strange way of showing that as he gazed upon her with pleasure laidened eyes. His own musk filling the air mixing with the scent of sex, the aroma that mixed with the air causing his nostrils to flare slightly as he drew in that pleasant scent. His tentacle that he had lodged inside her had been pulsating like a cock, expanding and contracting with each thrust.

He had yet to see her in all her glory, wondering for a moment what she might look like unveiled like a pice of artwork, a master piece that he could observe in all it's glory.

The tentacle in her retracted as his mouth opened as a burble escaped it, a moan. Plucking that appendage into his mouth he licked it clean allowing her taste to roll over his tongue. He had felt the increase of his ache and longing as his trio of phallus came into view from beneath his mass of tentacles, the central of which had been quite large while the other two weren't as big, flanking the central one like good little soldiers

Each throbbed as if yearning for her body, all writhing and twitching in his excited state. It was all he could do to stop from taking her then and there, his white eyes regarding her for a lengthy moment as he tried his best to calm down, to get a handle on himself.

But he replaced his tentacle, nudging her entrance with his central cock as he rubbed it against her sex as if he had wanted to enter her or perhaps it had been to get her ready to receive him as if he had actually cared enough for her well being.

Hold still. He had practically commanding her as his tentacle still held aside her panties. His compound mind choosing then to reach out adding a telekinetic touch upon her clit while rubbing against it with his tentacle.

Heat. Blessed heat had washed over him as he sank part way into her womanhood finding that her tight sheath had gripped him so fiercely that he had not even gotten a single thrust out before exploding into that softness, his body quaking as he emptied himself inside her.

Of course nothing like that had ever occurred before, but even the placement of his tentacle had not prepared him for the possibilities that were to come. Nothing could have prepared him for such blessed heat coursing through him while nothing could prevent him from expending one of his nodes in the process, sort of like a tracking device with benefits. A groan of sorts, or what had passed for one came out of his mouth just as the very tentacle he had been licking off her juices had fallen free of his mouth all too prepared in aiding him for despite his sudden and unexpected release he'd be damned if he was through with her yet.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Saira shook her head some from her trapped position against the tree. She felt... really weird about his tasting her juices like that. it seemed creepy, or obsessive, or something like that. But mere awkward disgust gave way to renewed fear when she saw his... phalluses? He had -three-?! Saira was practically straining against him to back away, pushing into the tree even when it wouldn't allow her to push any further back.

Her useless attempts at escape meant nothing, and Aegir was rewarded with another yelp of surprise and pleasure as he slid his way in and massaged her clit telekinetically, Saira's hips shifting and pulling together then apart again to try to deal with the focused sensations! But...

...It really confused her when he came, almost right after inserting. This... most monsters were almost irrepressable, with more stamina than she had... though. It made her wonder if maybe between tasting her juices like that and the other things he said... if maybe he was attracted to her that much?

Redness slipped to her cheeks though - Saira made the mistake of thinking about things at length with a psychic monster right in front of her! Stupid stupid stupid! It was really embarrassing... and the embarrassment wasn't helped by the fact that she felt something much more solid than cum (though still squishy) go into her. She tried to push her feelings away as she pulled together her thoughts to 'formally' say something back in her mind - focusing on the weird thing she was worried was inside of her. Her panic filtered into the message, though...

What did you just do to me?! You... you shot something into me! Oh my god is it a parasite or something?!

Her other thoughts weren't as... distinct, but Saira's paranoia extended to wondering if it'd help him dominate her mind or corrupt her body or do something else really terrifying. If her memories were any indication, Saira was very nervous about things being done to her body, even if her fear still somehow transformed itself and made her wet just thinking about it. She didn't understand that part at all.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Drawing the thoughts that had pulsed inside her mind he got a better understanding of her. an intelligent one, she had cursed her thoughts as swiftly as they came though he did not speak not initially as if even his telepathic message would be tainted if he tried to say anything until he composed himself as he found himself sliding out of that entrance feeling the surprise that had etched her mind.

Tentacles had slid up against her shoulders the pair working to peel her dress from her rather than simply shred it like normal as he tared it from her, white eyes cascading down her body as he felt the first pitter patter of rain against his mauve flesh as it began sprinkling.

He took in her form with those eyes of his while he had used those same tentacles to pull her bra off not quite understanding the removal of that contraption. He watch as her breasts bounced free, his eyes on those magnificent globes as he bent forward, his height requiring him to do so, as he gingerly licked at the rim of an aeroole while his telepathic message flowed into her mind.

Save for pantomine it had been the only communication that had been left open too him as he lacked the vocal chords to speak words. Oh, you need not to worry yourself pretty one, he explained as if speaking a simple lecture. I merely implanted you with a living homing device so that I am able to find you. Think of it as a transmitter of sorts my dear. I can relay my abilities though it though as a side effect you may find yourself gaining some physic abilities of your own.

Of course the islands inhibitors would reduce that effectiveness. He didn't explain that the nodes slowly germinated inside her over a period of roughly a decade but he'd deal with it well before then. After all he had liked this one, he couldn't understand why but love had been a rather strange emotion to comprehend. His tentacles worked upon her panties sliding them down the length of her legs so that they pooled up at the base of her feet with her dress.

While he had slipped out of her he had replaced himself with a tentacle, it sweeping into her canal almost in the moment that he had been freed. His compound mind rippled as it mapped out her mind. While it had found that most minds were similar it had not always been the case that they were identical with one another.

Thus faar he had not seen anything out of the ordinary though even so it had been as if he had been exploring her as he gently reached inside the pleasure centers of her mind lightly stroking against her there as tentacles entwined about her ankles to part her legs slightly as if to have more space to explore her body.

Character Listing

Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:04 pm

(Sorry if I've been slow to reply, but my sleep schedule is being kicked for a loop and it's left me hard-pressed to respond to some of my threads. Often the ones with longer, more complicated posts. But I'm trying!)

Saira sighed deeply, not out of relief... but out of sheer mental strain. She didn't... fully trust Aegir's explanation of the thing he shot into her. She knew it had to be something more... she knew he knew this too, she was painfully aware of his mental abilities by now. A small part of her almost wondered a little at having psychic powers and what that'd be like... but stopped herself.

I... I don't believe you, but that won't matter... You're... Why do you do this, anyway?

Of course, part of why she had stopped herself was because his tentacle slid back into her, making it hard to let her mind wander. No, instead, a wave of pleasure shot through her body, as tentacle and tongue joined to push her to the point of moaning even louder. This also went hand-in-hand with the growing feeling of being naked and vulnerable as he peeled and tore off her clothing - and pulled her legs wider, too!

Saira shivered as she remained pinned against the tree, looking down at Aegir with lingering fear in her eyes... At least until he poked deep into her mind, actually firing her pleasure centers all on their own! It was a gentle stroke in comparison, but enough to make the moans transform into a cry, as she yelped with bliss that didn't seem to even have a recognizable source!

...The first stroke towards loosening her mental barriers...

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 am

(No problem, I've been keeping weird hours myself and can be quite patient when matters are good)

He had nearly been beside himself, his mind reaching out to her as he had read the thoughts that had been streaming through her mind, He hadn't been totally truthful in his statement but felt that he was more or less correct in his statement to her.

His mouth tendrils twitched as his eyes scanned over his prize. The feel of her soft skin had been against his tentacles as he found himself answering her as his telepathic thoughts had entered into her mind.

Believe as you want, oddly he had found his words were rather warm than bland, A tentacle haphazardly reached up plucking her glasses off her face before placing them on, squinting through the lens before replacing them as if he had wondered how good her vision had been without them.

This? Why I do this you mean? You can say that I do this as a means of belonging, He dwelled upon the question as he gave it a measure of thought, tentacles working to lay her down The tentacle within her had retracted as his form had oozed over her, tentacles slithering against her body as he pressed his two smaller phallus' together, both of which rubbing against the slit of her heated entrance, rubbing against her as his telepathic prowess bleed into her mind racing out to touch her pleasure centers, brushing against them as lightly as he brushed against her as if using some care to make sure she had been ready to receive him,

Tentacles had rippled over her hips like water as they spooled towards her rear conpacing themselfves so that they could wedge beneath her body better.

Character Listing

Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Saira, still gripped in a fair measure of fear... and growing pleasure... gaped at Aegir, but with a note of confusion on her features. She almost didn't understand what this had to do with belonging, it made her feel... just... Well, reminded that he was an alien being. And his fascination at least for a second with her glasses seemed to only add to her surprise. But such precise thoughts started to slip away.

Because of his body writhing all over her, feelings of disgust and strange guilty pleasure as the slimy tentacles oozed across her body. Feelings of anticipation as the two phalluses pushed against her lower lips together. And... then just raw, pure pleasure when he touched her mind again with another accompanying moan!

Her emotions were becoming a mess, and she seemed to be too distracted by that mess to seriously fight back. A second stroke, pushing her into half-delirious complacency.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 am

Soaking in her thoughts he had sensed the confusion that had raced through her mind though the matter had made perfect sense to him. Of course his thought process had been different that those of humans. He had not thought much of it as he had found his own thoughts being intruded upon as her moan reached his ears, a rather pleasant sound that he drank in as if it were fine wine. His mouth tendrils writhed about in excitement as he rubbed against her nether regions, his phallus rubbing against her a few times before sinking back into her.

Tentacles had flowed over her hips finally reaching there destination as they flickered and played with her rear. Another tentacle had brought itself against the nub of flesh above her sex. There it had lightly caressed her, flickering from side to side as paradise once more surrounded him. Hot, juicy folds that encircled him in there heat.

He didn't know if she had felt that divine or if it had been his own mind that had made this experience all the better for his as he sank into her, his pace had been slow at first though it had sped up as he began to saw his way into the soft flesh of her body.

Almost like an acorrdian he folded over her, his boneless nature allowing him to get into positions that others could only dream of. His elongated tongue flickered against her breast toying with her nipple as his hands sailed down her sides then back up to their initial starting position.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 am

((Eeeee. It's been hard to keep up with stuff lately. I hope you've been bearing with my slowness so far. ._. ))

It was hard to comprehend, in a way, what Aegir was doing to her. She was being wrapped into him, covered in writhing tentacles. They played with her curves, touched every sensitive spot... And then he slid onto her, and because of how he squished and folded rather than laid on her? It... felt crawly and weird and surreal.

But despite her want to protest again, to express her disgust... it still felt good. Saira kept moaning, her body shuddering against the grip of the tentacled beast. She could feel every pinprick of pleasure from the stroking tentacle on her clit, the feeling she got from the phallus rubbing past her inner walls, and all of the things both tongue and tentacles did as they stroked all along her body.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next