View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus) 

Post Re: Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus)
Yoko's moans had become primal in their sounding. It was hard to tell if she was actually mentally aware, of what was happening to her body. Unfortunately she was well aware of it, as she was constantly trying to keep focus. A small portion of her tongue escaped her lips, and licked them clean. She wasn't going to waste a drop of her reward.

Then Siferus' asked her a question at what could have been the worst time. Yoko's submissive personality began to focus on the question. "I...can't...stay..." A sudden moan from her lips interrupted her. "If... school finds... me... missing...I'll..." Another crash of the creature’s member against her womb caused her to lose focus again. A piece of her wanted to say yes. It was begging for her to say yes.

"Be...in...trouble. Plus...where...would...you...take...me?" She finally had managed to stammer the whole thing out. It wasn't a moment too soon, as the creatures tongue lashed across one of her engorged and sensitive peaks. She knew it was only a matter of time, before her other half woke up. Then she would really get it. Not to mention if one of the prefects or head girls didn't find her in her room.

Siferus would feel her channel pulsing and twitching. It wasn't just her channel, but her entire body was trembling from what it was being put through. Still her body had never gone to the point of climax. A primal moan left her lips, as she was slammed into Siferus pelvis again.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:52 am

Siferus continued to stuff her channel full of his massive cock over and over, his cock beginning to throb and pulse deep within her. This was showing that he himself was close to yet another climax. Siferus wasn't too worried about her reluctance. He knew that if he fucked her good enough, she would willingly go with him, but he wasn't above taking her anyway, against her will.

His pelvis crushed her clitoris over and over as his thrusting pushed the entire length of the beastly cock into her. A tentacle began to prod gently at her ass, teasing her by reminding her that he can pleasure her in ways she had never thought possible.

If you decide to change your mind, you're more than willing to accompany me, Yoko. He said with a devious smile as the tentacle pushed into her tight asshole.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:27 am

Yoko could feel it inside of her as it throbbed, and twitched about. She then felt one of his tendrils prodding her backdoor. Each prod sent a different single through her body. I don't think I can really refuse him a second time. Her eyes went wide as the tendril penetrated in her ass. She could feel it rubbing against the all ready throbbing member of Siferus.

Drool was trickling down her chin now. It was all most impossible for her mouth to stay closed. "All...All...Right." A moan escaping her lips, as she tried to respond again. "I'll...accompany...you...but...I...can't..." The tendril suddenly brushing up against her channel, and another crashing thrust by Siferus. The combination of the two sent her eyes rolling back a bit, before she came back around. "I...can't...stay...long...though."

She had finally managed to stammer her words out, but she wasn't done yet. "First..you..have..to..cum.." A lustful moan escaped her lips suddenly. "You..have..to..cum..in..my..mouth." It seemed Yoko wasn't satisfied with one serving. She wanted seconds, and the member inside of her was just about ready to serve it.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 am

Fair enough. I'll give you exactly what you want, Yoko. He said, pulling the giant cock out of her tight pussy, moving her so she could take it back into her mouth. He pushed it past her soft lips and waited for that skilled tongue of hers to work it's magic once again.

The crashing cock would be replaced with a tentacle that began to slide itself in and out of her tight wet cunt, while another rubbed her precious clitoris. He knew that she would stay with him regardless of anything else, mainly because his venom could only be orgasmed out, and that was something she apparently was incapable of doing.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Yoko could feel Siferus' pulling himself out from inside her. She soon found herself on her knees, with only the tendril in her ass. That didn't last long as Siferus' was pushing his throbbing member into her mouth. It didn't take long, before her head was bobbing up and down on it. She was all ready sucking it, as her tongue washed over and around his member.

A muffled moan escaped her lips, as a tendril slid into her channel. It seemed Siferus didn't want to leave any part of her alone. There was even a tendril stroking her sensitive clitoris. It seemed with each pump or stroke of the tendrils a muffled moan left her lips. It was surprising that she could still focus on sucking, and licking Siferus' member. She had to wonder though, was he going to let her leave when the time came?

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:49 am

Yoko was the perfect slave for someone like Siferus, and he had no intention of releasing her for a good long time. She began bobbing her head up and down on the monstrous cock, and he leaned his head back, letting out a small moan of pleasure, letting Yoko know just how good she was with that tongue of hers. The tentacle buried deep in her cunt and her ass began to alternate their thrusts with one another, the tentacle rubbing more firmly against her clitoris. Tentacles reached around from behind her and began to flick across her hardened nipples as well.

You're so good, Yoko. I'm gonna cum... He groaned, precum dribbling into her mouth. She wanted more, she was about to get it.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:42 pm

A muffled moan escaped her lips, as the tendrils pump inside of her began to alternate their thrust. The tendril stroking her clitoris, only made her body shutter in pleasure. Another muffled moan escaped her lips, as two tendrils began flicking her hardened peaks. Her face was flush from the sudden attention she was receiving.

Yoko's eyes closed at Siferus' complimented her. Her sucking and licking only grew in intensity, as she tasted Siferus' precum. She knew Siferus only knew half the story when it came to her. It was only a matter of time, before her other self woke up. The submissive side didn't know when this would happen, but it was an eventuality. Until then though, she was going to please Siferus in any way she could.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:28 am

It happened suddenly. Siferus came and came hard and fast, jets of hot fluids streamed into her waiting mouth while the tentacles beneath filled her with the hot fluids in her lower holes, the excess spilling out onto the ground below her. It would take Siferus a moment to regain his equilibrium, so he didn't fall down from such a mind blowing blowjob.

Follow me and I shall show you my home. He said, walking deeper into the forest.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:42 am

Yoko's eyes went wide, feeling the hot cream of Siferus enter her mouth. She had to gulp it down, in order to keep it from spilling out of her mouth. She could also feel the cream entering her lower holes. So much, it’s filling my insides up. Finally the torrent had ended, as she swallowed the last of Siferus' cream. The sudden three way climax, had apparently thrown the spider off balance for a few seconds.

Getting up, Yoko felt her leg buckle on her. She wasn't surprised considering what she had just gone through. "H-hey wait for me!" she called out to Siferus, as she stumbled forward. She would eventually regain the feeling in her legs after stumbling around for a bit. Feeling Siferus fluids run down her taught thighs and bottom. She felt embarrassed to be walking through the forest in such a condition, and without any clothes on only made it worse.

"Excuse me Mr.Siferus? You wouldn't happen to have facilities to clean myself up?" There were other questions she wanted to ask, but it was better not to. Right now she needed to focus on where they were going. This way she could find her way back to the university grounds. That was once Siferus was done with her.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:00 am

"Excuse me Mr. Siferus? You wouldn't happen to have facilities to clean myself up?" His future guest asked of him. He smiled, but the way she was following him, she wouldn't be able to see it.

I live near the river, that's as close to a facility as it gets, unfortunately, dear Yoko. He said, knowing that getting cleaned up would be the least of her concerns once she realized what she had agreed to. It wouldn't be a come and go affair, he was going to keep her for days on end and use her as much as he desired before he released her. After a short walk, the two of them came to a huge tree not 20 feet from the river.

If you want to clean up, do it now. It's a long way up and I'm going to have to carry you. Of course, I'll have to bring you back down when it's time for you to go. He said, adding in his mind Whenever I decide to let you go, that is., stifiling a snicker. She was absolutely clueless of his intentions.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:09 am

Well it’s better than nothing. The two of them finally came to a stop near a river. It was as Siferus said, but she didn't see any sort of building. That's when he mentioned needing to carry her up. Yoko's head tilted up, but she couldn't see any sort of structure. Well he is a spider, so I guess he would live in a web. She had to deal with getting cleaned up first, since it might be awhile before she got another chance.

"No peaking." It was a rather foolish thing to say, considering Siferus had all ready seen her naked. Yoko ran off to the river, and slowly walked into it. She was surprised the water actually reached her waist. This must be a deeper part of the river, yet the current isn't that strong. Her hand dipped below the water’s surface, as it began to stroke her slit.

Yoko bit down on her lower lip, as she felt the aphrodisiac in her body working again. Her face became flush, as her fingers entered her channel moving back, and forth. Her chest began to heave, as she bent over letting her bosom just rest above the water’s surface. Her free hand began to play with her anus. I feel so dirty, playing with myself like this.

She knew it was necessary feeling Siferus' cream leaving her channel, and anus. She couldn't hold it in any more, as she finally let out a moan. Feeling that she had gotten all of Siferus' cream out of lower holes, Yoko allowed herself to sink in deeper. Sitting there her other side kicked in, or the other side’s thought process.

He's not planning to let me go back to the university. At least not right away. The depth of the river, and the fact he has to carry me up to his home. It mean once, I'm up there I'm his prisoner, his sexual plaything. Her eyes looked around trying to memorize this place. Washing herself down, and dipping her head back to allow her to get wet, while her hands ran through it.

Figuring she had taken long enough, Yoko walked back to the tree Siferus was waiting at. This time she was carrying a rock with her, a very good sized rock. Seeing Siferus in sight, she had to wonder what was going through his head. Lifting the rock over her head, she swung down with it.

The rock hit the tree a few times, before Yoko was satisfied. She then dropped the rock, and walked up to Siferus. "Okay I'm ready to go. I'm sorry if you get wet. I didn't have anything to dry myself off with." Her hands clasped behind her back, as her wet form stood before Siferus.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 am

The tree was rather tall, so it was no wonder that Yoko could not see his home, woven high amongst the tree branches. Siferus took Yoko by the waist with one of his powerful arms and began his climb. After only a few minutes, Yoko could lay her eyes on the home of the spider. It didn't have all the comforts of home, but it was no web. This basically was a tree house fit for a king. Several hundred feet in the air, it would be a fatal jump, as he had stripped away all the branches that could be used as footholds. She'd never survive an escape attempt. She wasn't leaving until he let her. The doorway was large enough for him to fit through with ease, with a hammock in the far corner, about 6 feet off the ground, presumably where he slept.

A desk sat near the entrance way, littered with journals ranging from magic to student files. The desk was rather cluttered, but the rest of the room was immaculate. A airbed was inflated near the desk, with pillows and a blanket, again presumably where anyone he brought to be his "guest" would sleep, if he would allow her.

It's a bit of a mess, but make yourself at home, Yoko. You won't be leaving anytime soon. He said, placing her down on the airbed, climbing over top of her. He looked down at her with a devious smile, the full gravity of her new situation probably beginning to dawn on her. He hadn't brought her here for company. He had kidnapped her to use as a sex slave.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 pm

A small yelp left Yoko's lips as she was suddenly picked up, and carried off. She could feel Siferus' climbing up the tree, and as the spiders home came into view. Her eyes went wide at what she saw in front of. Inside was all most immaculate clean besides a desk with papers, and folders on it. Being placed down on the air bed. Yoko could only look up at Siferus, as he climbed on top of her.

"It's actually a lot cleaner then some of the girls dorm rooms...W-wait did you just say I wasn't leaving anytime soon?" She all ready knew this though, but decided to play along with Siferus. "Well if that's the case could you scrounge up some loose fitting clothes for me to wear, and oh did you ever think of adding a porch, terrace, or balcony outside. I mean being stuck in here for who know how long. It might drive a girl to jump to her death. At least with the balcony, terrace, and porch they could go outside for some air. Um..."

Yoko put her pointer finger to her chin trying to think of anything else she might need. "Oh that's right, I'm going to need something to do while you’re out and about. Right now though I think we better both get some sleep, so could you please get off the blanket?" Yoko had finished what had seemed like a list of wants and ideas for the place. She just lay there innocently, while trying to play her cuteness out.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 am

I didn't put you on this mattress so you could go to sleep... He said, slipping a tentacle into her soft silken folds once again. He had completely ignored her requests for clothing and things to relieve her boredom. This wasn't a hotel, it was a monster's home. A place where she would become his sex toy until he got bored of her. If Yoko had looked behind her to the left, there would be a door there, leading to a rather large balcony that spanned clear across the back wall of the house. Of course she had more important things to concern herself with. Like the giant horny monster that straddled her even now, his cock dangling in her face.

I brought you here to pleasure me when I want it. If you do a good enough job, I might let you go. He said, knowing full well that was a lie. It was more along the lines of he'd let her go when he was bored of her.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Hearing that she wasn't going to sleep any time soon. Yoko could feel one of Siferus' tendrils push pass her channel gate, and into her channel. Yoko's easy fluttered, as she was trying to stay awake. She could only make out that she had been brought here to be Siferus' sex toy. The submissive side of Yoko couldn't hold on any more. Her body would slump over as if she had fallen asleep.

A few seconds passed before she picked herself back up. Looking around Yoko saw the door behind her, and wondered where it went. I can't believe my other allowed this rapist to have its way. I can rectify that situation though. Taking her hand she began to stoke Siferus' member. "I see so the more you get off. The more likely you're willing to let me go."

It seemed simple enough. Placing the member in between her lips, Yoko would suddenly bite down hard on it. She would then remove it from her mouth. "You really think I'm that stupid. That's the worst lie I've ever heard. Do I look like a slut to you?" Yoko had taken the precaution of cutting the tendril off in between her thighs. She had a good grip on it, so that it couldn't suddenly move inside of her. It was obvious that Yoko’s resist full half was back with vengeance.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next