View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Emily Isabella Rousseau 

Post Emily Isabella Rousseau

Name: Emily Isabella Rousseau
Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Three-fourths Caucasian and a quarter Asian
Skin Tone: Pale, but not sickly pale
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Distinguishing features: Her lovely eyes is what most notice first.
Height: 5' 6" or 1.69m
Weight: She won't tell. (For official records, 105 pounds or 47.6 kg)
Bust: 30
Waist: 26
Hips: 31

Physical Appearance:

Emily smiles at you sweetly. That's actually the first thing you'd notice about her, her smile and then her eyes, that is of course if you're not a total pervert and drop immediately to her breasts and ass. She tilts her head slightly to the side, her silky shoulder length hair bounces playfully as she does so, the sun making it shimmer several shades of brown. You can't seem to take your eyes of hers, the lovely hazel color can be quite hypnotic.

Your eyes travel downward. At first glance, Emily is petite and slender, but you notice she's quite curvaceous, especially at her hips, which she sway back and forth flirtatiously, her skirt flutters from her movement. Her breasts aren't large, but more than enough for a handful. She sports not quite an hourglass figure, but not quite a pear figure either. She hits the sweet spot in between.

Your eyes move further down, past her skirt. Her skin is pale, but with a touch of color which matches perfectly with her brown hair. Her legs are long and slender and your eyes seem to wander up and down them. You snap out of your haze and look back into her eyes. She saw you staring, but she still smiles at you sweetly, but now... you're not quite sure what the intention of that smile is.

Background:

Emily will proudly tell you she's boring.

Born in Manhattan's Upper East Side, Emily grew up around rich, promiscuous fashionistas, a lifestyle which she avoided. If she wanted to, she could easily penetrate the popular group. Her dad is a successful business man and her mom is a prolific English professor, so she had the money and she was cute enough to join their ranks, but Emily wouldn't have any of it. She'd rather bury herself in books than waste time in a club or a fancy mansion, so that's what she chose.

Her life of self-inflicted isolation shattered one evening during one the fundraisers her parents hosted in their lavished apartment. It was for famine, blood diamonds or something... her parents are involved in so many things, she couldn't keep track of them. She saw him. Tall and slender with a messy hair cut. He wore a crisp white shirt, tuxedo pants and a European cut blazer. Normally, this was the type of men Emily would avoid, but she found herself inexplicably drawn to him. His name is Stacy, an odd name, Emily thought, but lots of guys are named Stacy, and Stacy is the child of one of her dad's business associates. Emily could barely contain herself in front of Stacy. She would giggle helplessly and her face would turn red whenever he spoke.

Now Emily has book smarts, lots of it, but she seriously lacked street smarts. She would just blush awkwardly in front of him and follow him around all evening until he finally asked her out. Emily almost fainted.

At their date, Stacy pulled up in his motorcycle wearing a fitted jacket. Emily swooned. Stacy literally had to pick her up and place her on the bike since her legs has turned into Jell-o. They had a wonderful time and at the end of the evening they ended up in Emily's apartment. She was home alone, her parents were off in Africa or El Salvador or something. With Emily's parents gone, Emily and Stacey did what a twenty something guy and a teenage girl would do, have a sloppy make out session.

That is when Emily found out that Stacy was a girl that looked like a pretty guy.

She kicked her out.

That whole night, Emily couldn't sleep. She paced back and forth the apartment. Is she a lesbian now? No! She didn't know. How could she? She thought Stacy was a guy! That's right, it was Stacy's fault. She didn't say anything to Emily. Nothing. It was Stacy's responsibility to tell her that she was a girl. How dare Stacy trick her? But Emily really likes her. Maybe she is a lesbian. No! What will her parents think? What will everyone think? Calm down, calm down.

The next morning, feeling quite awful, she went off to find Stacy to apologize, but before she could get out the door, she was greeted by her parents. Apparently, they heard of Emily's little excursion. Stacy's parents forced Stacy to admit what she was up to with their old business associate's daughter. They, in turn, passed the news to Emily's parents.

Therefore, they sent their bi-curious daughter to the most logical place possible, an all girls' college.

Welcome to Shokushu, Emily.

Psychological Profile:

Due to her sheltered childhood, Emily can be quite shy, but she craves to be outgoing. Emily is a textbook example of that quiet and shy girl who will quickly lose her inhibitions with a little push.

Personality:

She's sweet and quite optimistic, always trying to find the silver lining in things. She has a submissive personality, so she usually lets people with stronger personalities overshadow her. She's quite helpful, and always tries to please everyone. She's insecure of herself, so she can't bear people thinking ill of her.

Virgin? Yes.
Piercing or Tattoos: No tattoos and pierced ears
Language: English

Emily likes to read and play the piano. She'd like to paint, but she's awful at it, since she doesn't have a lot of dexterity. She enjoys everything about the beach, from the warm sun, the sand between her toes and the cool blue water. Being born and raised in the city, she likes to be in the presence of nature, away from urban landscapes.

Activities: Reading, playing the piano, volleyball, swimming, listening to music and staring at the night sky.

Last edited by Emily Rousseau on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:24 am

Post Re: Emily Isabella Rousseau
Welcome Emily to ShoKushu Campus I love your character she sounds very sweet, maybe we might meet some where in the woods, heh again Welcme to Shokushu Campus and I hope you enjoy the rape, I mean place. ;)

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thanks Calidare! The forests do sound nice. I hope we'll see a lot of each other.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 am

if you feel up to starting an rp just send me a PM and we could talk about it. think i have room for another thead since one of mine has stalled.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:04 am
Profile YIM WWW

Emily definitely looks very cute @_@

Makes me wish I had a meaner monster for her. Maybe I should make one.....

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 am

Emily tilts her head, "You think I'm cute so... I deserve meaner treatment?!" Emily shudders.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:32 am

Dont worry Emily ill make sure im gentle with you. (grins)

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:37 am
Profile YIM WWW

Emily Rousseau wrote:
Emily tilts her head, "You think I'm cute so... I deserve meaner treatment?!" Emily shudders.

*claps his hands together* Yes! That's exactly it!

I'm glad we're on the same page.

(Hmmm... maybe something robotic...)

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:47 am

Harbringer wrote:
Emily Rousseau wrote:

*claps his hands together* Yes! That's exactly it!

I'm glad we're on the same page.

(Hmmm... maybe something robotic...)

Emily just nods, quietly wondering what Harbringer has in mind.

(( Robots are cold! ))

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:55 am

Location: Hiding, secretly watching...wait...TOR, get back here!
Rexus: ".................."
*drools*
Tor: "[squishing sounds]"
*...moves out of the forming puddle of Rexus' drool*

"If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer"
- Warhammer game tip

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:07 am

welcome dear, such a beauty in a place like this is a pitty, do hope you'll allow me to welcome you to the campus IC as well as here

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:36 am

Welcome!
I hope you will enjoy it here, and with such a good character, I am sure you will :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:39 am
Profile YIM

Rexus wrote:
Rexus: ".................."
*drools*
Tor: "[squishing sounds]"
*...moves out of the forming puddle of Rexus' drool*

Emily blinks her eyes and her hips back and forth nervously. "Um, I think I'll take that as a compliment... I guess?"

Erica wrote:
welcome dear, such a beauty in a place like this is a pitty, do hope you'll allow me to welcome you to the campus IC as well as here

Thank you so much. I'm sure we'll see a lot of each other IC. I'm pretty excited.

PiaM. wrote:
Welcome!
I hope you will enjoy it here, and with such a good character, I am sure you will :D

Thank you! I'm glad you think so. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here!

Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:05 am

Welcome Emily and I do so hope you'll enjoy all the island has to offer.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:20 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to the island, Emily. If you wish to rp sometime don't hesitate in looking me up.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next