View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Encounter beneath the trees (Usha and Saburo) 

Post Encounter beneath the trees (Usha and Saburo)
Her hideout well set up in one of the island's many caverns Usha decided to go out and start looking for some of the many girl's this place was so famed to have. Browsing through her extensive collection of clothing she selected a long red dress that accentuated her impressive cleavage, sure to attract the attention of any thing that laid eyes on her. Thinking that it would be best to start her search from the fringe of the campus she opened a portal to a clearing near the edge of the thick forest.

Walking towards the campus, leaves crunching under feet and her dress flowing with each step, she flitted gracefully beneath the shadows of the trees while searching carefully for signs of the nubile student population. As she neared the edge of the thick forest she stopped, looking down towards the worn footpaths the students used to cross from building to building and wondering if someone would catch a glimpse of her or if she would have to take a more forward approach.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:14 am

Post Re: Encounter beneath the trees (Usha and Saburo)
Luckily, it wouldn't be nearly so hard as she thought.

Saburo sighed inwardly to herself. It was bothering her. Class was going fine, sure, but how did she know some of the answers? It was as if they came from nowhere at all. Even if she didn't remember where she learned some things, she remembered them anyway. Granted, she didn't always know the answers... but too often it felt like they popped in all on their own, like an instant message or something. It bothered her. She'd spoken to several of the other girls about it, and they just brushed it off. Sure, it happened to everyone... but every day?

Regardless, Saburo was done with classes, so she was talking a nice walk. She knew this campus wasn't exactly safe... she knew what to expect. But it hadn't happened in nearly a year. The odds of her, out of everyone, getting grabbed at any one time was very low. Another fact that she just knew... but didn't know how she knew.

The forest was inviting, and as she walked along it, not straying too far into it, she noticed something, out of the corner of her eye. Something red... a monster of some sort, covered in blood?! No, no... just a dress. And a very nice one, too.

Perhaps it was one of the new girls, wearing an outfit that wasn't allowed. She'd have to go warn the girl. Heck, she only recently learned many of the rules herself, and she never could seem to remember them all... it would do her good to do so too! So she walked over towards the girl, and called out, waving lightly.

"Hey! Yoo hoo! You over there!" She giggled and ran over towards her, her school outfit rustling quite noticeably. "Hey, there! I wouldn't go out too far, you know. Especially dressed like that. She winked as she approached the girl, but she wasn't all THAT close... not yet, anyway.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:46 am

Just as she was about to head further in to search she heard one of the girls calling out to her. Smiling at the girl, who was still too close to the school grounds, Usha backed slowly deeper into the forest wanting to draw her far enough in to avoid any prying eyes that came near the forest.

With the light from the edge of the forest waning away as they moved further in Usha set her trap in motion, forming a portal on the ground in front of her hidden under the leaves covering the forest floor. The portal would take the young student to a field where her pet and friend Nori was waiting for them.

"Just a few more steps and this girl will be in for a surprise." she thought to herself.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 am

Saburo should probably know that this was a bad idea. Something bad always seemed to happen when you wandered off on a seemingly innocent (or not so innocent, and in fact downright suspicious, as this seemed to be) adventure. Really, now, she should know better than this... but even if a brief flash of this knowledge crossed her mind, she didn't seem to care.

Regardless, she followed the woman farther into the forest, shaking her head slowly as she went. How silly it was... why was she moving farther INTO the forest? Unless...

Really, she had no time to stop herself. Before she knew it, she stepped into the portal... and was God knows where.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 am

On the other side of the portal, Nori was waiting patiently for the target. Standing around in his 4 legged form he watched as the portal opened a few feet in the air and the lithe young girl fell on to her rump on the grass. Before she could react his tentacles raced out to grab her, some holding her limbs and the others burrowing under her clothes and ripping them quickly off her young body.

Standing next to the portal in the portal Usha said to herself, "He should have her about ready by now." Dropping through the portal, the thin gate closing behind her, she landed gracefully in the field next to Nori and her captured student, "Now Miss ..., don't struggle and this will be much easier." she said fishing for a name as she threatened her.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 am

Oh, come on! Saburo's demeanor changed now, quite suddenly. From the very pleasant, absent-minded student she normally was, she reacted towards the sudden change like someone who knew the drill quite clearly... and in fact, she knew it very, very well. Perhaps better than she herself thought she did.

For the love of God... I take one little risk and this is what I get? Ugh, I was trying to be nice you fiendish... um, fiend! Perhaps bluster wasn't the best suited for her, however. As her clothes were stripped away, she barely had time to notice... but regardless, the cooler air made her nipples harden just a little bit. She blushed, and shook her head.

Easy on you? You're going to rape me, like the other monsters on this island, arent you? She gritted her teeth. Her soft voice squeaked a bit when she put so much energy into it. It was obvious she normally didn't act like that... but she was more mad than scared this time. And she struggled.

She fought hard, pulling at the tentacles, not even really looking at the girl who caused this anymore. Nng... let me go!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:04 am
Profile YIM

"Have it your way then. A little time with Nori will loosen your tongue." she said, nodding to the waiting golem. Shifting into his two legged form his twin cocks already rigid from looking at the naked girl Nori wasted little time in getting to work. Of the four tentacles that had ripped her clothes off, two went up to wrap around her breasts with their tips playing with her hardened nipples and the two others poised themselves at her lower entrances pushing at each of the tight holes.

Watching as Nori teased the young girl, Usha said "I will be sitting over here and watching the fun. Just think if you had listened to me We could have had fun together."

Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]