View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Midnight Swim (for Severity) 

Location: Hiding, secretly watching...wait...TOR, get back here!
Post Midnight Swim (for Severity)
The beach area was dark, no moon shone tonight as Rexus and Tor made their way to the water. As much as the smell of a young girls juices excited the two, when you were done with your ravaging for the day it was time to clean up.

Submersing all but the top of his head, leaving eyes and nostrils above water Rexus let the moving water wash his dark blue and black scales. Tor was somewhere sliding along the bottom, how a blob of green ooze 'cleaned' itself was one thing the large draconian wasn't curious about.

What he was curious about was who could possibly be coming down the beach at this time of night?

"If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer"
- Warhammer game tip

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:01 am

Post Re: Midnight Swim (for Severity)
Sighing, Severity made her way down to the water. She was still clad in her one-piece swimsuit from earlier- after all, she had just been down a few hours ago. That was when she had left her keys down here- the keys to her room the most notable.

"Come on, they have to be somewhere," she murmured, searching the sand where she had been laying down. She frowned, the lack of light making the search even harder for her.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:06 am

Catching sight of the lovely young girl, Rexus makes his way quietly towards the shore. Unfortunately due to the shallowness he won't make it very close before he's seen. However, Tor was already on his way over as soon as he sensed the girl's presence.

Flattening himself the blob glides onto the shore with a wave and makes himself seem like a puddle, his green colour not apparent in the darkness. Coincidentally, he forms a puddle right on top of a pair of keys.

- Warhammer game tip

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:11 am

She spent a short while longer searching before spotting the keys, partially submerged in what she thought was an innocent tidepool. "There we go!" she said happily as she walked over. Unaware of the impending danger, she reached in to retrieve them.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:14 am

As Severity reached into the puddle to retrieve her keys, she may have had a moment of repulsion as she realized how slimy the puddle was. However, the puddle almost jumps at her as soon as she bends over, climbing her arm and attaching itself to her chest.

Constricting her chest, she feels it spread around her torso. The ooze soaks through her swimsuit but feels nothing like water, it tingles and leaves a warm sensation behind.

- Warhammer game tip

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:19 am

She gasped softly, feeling the disgusting slime squeeze her breasts tightly. "What the hell?" she asked aloud, trying to free herself from the ooze that was spreading across her torso. Quickly, she started towards the water, hoping to wash it off.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:22 am

Rexus almost laughed allowed as the girl screamed and rushed into the water, but Tor wasn't finished yet.

As the girl fought and crashed into the water, the ooze formed several tendrils to pull at the straps of her swimsuit. Sliding the straps off her shoulders and beginning to as a whole pull the entire piece down her body. As she thrashes and attempts to stop this, her arms are entrapped by tendrils as well and hold her arms to the side.

Standing waist deep in the water, the ooze covering her from neck to hips and her one piece swimwear sliding down her body, Rexus watched as Tor got started on taking the girls body as only amorphous beings can.

- Warhammer game tip

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 am

She felt her swimsuit sliding off slowly and gasped, the ooze preventing her from struggling, unless she wanted to fall into teh water and drown. "Help, someone, please!" she yelled, knowing that the area was probably deserted. Her pale breasts exposed, she was forced to just stand there as whatever it was stripped her down.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:36 am

Tor immediately began kneading her white orbs from all angles once they were exposed. Pulling, squeezing and a sucking sensation all rolled together covered her chest and the sensual massage continued down her body as her swimsuit went passed her hips and fell passed her knees.

The naked girl standing in the water could now feel the ooze slide further down and begin wrapping itself around her hips and moving in between her legs. As it touches her thighs it warms her body against the cold ocean water and covers her soft mound, lightly rubbing against her slit.

- Warhammer game tip

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:41 am

Her nippled hardened almost instantly from Tor's teasing. She squirmed, her struggles far weakened as he began to play on her tender slit. "No, no please, stop it," she whimpered, feeling her body begin to respond against her will.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:46 am

As the girl pleads, the monster begins to part her slits and rub itself against her sex. Applying sensual pressure to her curved body it covers from above her knees all the way to her slender neck. Still kneading away at her white breasts the ooze senses her bodies reaction and redoubles its efforts.

Unnoticed by the victim, Rexus approaches through the water ready to take his part in the ravaging.

- Warhammer game tip

Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:04 am

She moaned, feeling the growing pressure against her opened slit. Sheheard the slight splash behind her but closed her eyes, assuming it was more of hte slime that now coated the majority of her body. "I-I want to go!" she begged, now helpless.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:10 am

"Wantsss to go? I can help you with thhhaat."

Rexus lifts himself from the water, his dark blue and black dragon-like form rising above the girl.

"IIIIt won't let go until you cum enough to feed it."

Reaching down he picks the girl up in his clawed hands and carries her to the beach, putting her down in the sand on her back. Holding her legs he spreads her apart. His tongue extends through the slime to her anus and begins licking and prodding her.

- Warhammer game tip

Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:12 pm

She gasped, hearing the voice behind her. Turning to see Rexus, she tensed, ehr eyes widening as he grabbed her. "Please, stop- oh!" she begged as he began licking at her tight little bud. "Not there!"

Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:39 pm

"Thhenn where? You need much more stimulation to cum quickly, otherwise this thing will take hours to release you. Tell me what you want?"

Which was all lies, Tor didn't want to wait for his meal, but Rexus wanted to see if he could get the girls cooperation atleast on his end. His tongue swerved from her ass and moved to her nether lips, lightly touching them with a lick.

Meanwhile, the blob continued to massage her torso, rubbing every inch of her skin it covered with it's warm tingling sensations.

- Warhammer game tip

Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next