View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Festiival (for Yoko) 

Post Re: Festiival (for Yoko)
Hearing what Aegir said to her was a compliment, but wasn't exactly what she had been looking for. Well let this be a lesson to you. That not every girl on the island is easily broking. She could still feel Aegir's appendages ravaging her body. It was odd that his appendages had picked up speed, but he had slowed his own thrusting down.

Yoko didn't have time to worry about that, as her body would make adjustments. Her physical endurance had been increased, since she came to the academy. She figured it was her guardian trying to protect her. It was a logical conclusion, if they wore out before she climaxed. Then the creatures on the island lost in the end. Hearing Aegir's reason she figured most creatures had similar reasons.

Yoko's channel would tighten around Aegir's phallus. Even at his slow tempo he would feel the increase in friction. Oral she had found a pace where she could suck, and lick the tendril invading her mouth at a very pleasurable pace. Her body seemed to be in full arousal, as her hips began to move. Furthering the friction the tendril in her bottom, and Aegir's phallus would feel. The psychic pushing of her sensitive clitoris would send a muffled lust full moan from her mouth.

The home movie Aegir was watching would end without any further hints. Maybe he had missed something, and he needed to watch it again. its okay for you to cum. I can understand if you've reached your physical limit. There had to be something subtle Aegir might have missed. The question was how much longer would he last?

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:23 am

Time and time again the movie had played out in his own head as if he had been searching for something therein, His mind had been reeling with her words or rather the guardian's as he felt her tighten about her, the own urge to fire into her yet again grew stronger with each passing moment though he had spoken into her mind as he wrenched his phallus free of such succulant depths.

On the verge of exploding his cock had twitched there against the air as tentacles worked to flip her body over, even the cocks in her ass doing the same prior to him flowing over her, his mass of tentacles writhing as he went, the tentacle in his mouth retracting as his used himself to touch upon her lips as if he found her sucking of his appendage to good to resist.

For a moment he had wondered if a change of tactics had been in order.

I wouldn't say that. Easier, yes, some tougher than others though few have been easy.

White eyes had peered down at her as his mouth tendrils twitched and danced as an idea began to shape itself into his mind. He had been quite pleased with himself as ideas had been rare in his kind.

No thanks, I've already done that . . . twice. Besides I have something else in mind.

Upward he had hoisted her, eyes looking towards the distant forest as he had gauged it's distance in his mind. Perhaps a little humiliation? He dug as deeply into her mind that he could as if determining her likes and dislikes as he considered changing their venue though that would entail a great journey of sorts. Still the rewards would be worth it, the scenery serving his purposes.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:57 am

It just stopped as if Aegir had given up. The tendrils withdrew from her body, as she laid there trying to regain her breath. The only thing that didn't leave her body was the phallus in her bottom. Then she felt the tendrils flipping her onto her back. Thoughts began to run through her mind. Had he given up, or was he just planning something else?

Peering into those white eyes of his, Yoko suddenly turned her head to the side, as she couldn't look Aegir in the face. She knew that her attackers mind was working on something, and it was only confirmed as she was hosted up. She could feel him trying to push deeper into her mind.

A few things had slipped out, but nothing seemed use full. Eventually Aegir would discover that Yoko didn't like her small bosom, and that she disliked woman with orbs larger then size double D. The likes came out more prominently as she liked the beach, swimming, oriental fashion from China, and Japan. However there were no hints of any sexual likes or dislikes.

"What are you planning?" Yoko finally manages to say after regaining most of her physical composure. Her head turned over her shoulder, and back at the forest. Was he thinking of taking her into the forest, and continuing there? What exactly was he planning to do next? The question was beginning to bug Yoko.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:55 pm

But Aegir had found out some of the things that he could try out as a tentacle whipped up to take hold of her tattered clothing with the appendage his body slowly slithering towards the beach as she seemed to avoid his gaze.

His focus had been upon transporting her as he ported her closer to his destination not really giving any second thoughts upon matters as he did so as he had been quite patient even if he had not given up on her.

The beach gave way to a concrete road, the concrete road giving way to the forest that had seemed to be his destination as he noticeably slowed his pace, his hold on her had been intense as he brought her along while his mind had casually reached into her own as he summoned forth another illusion, one that had closed around her like a second skin.

He had caused her breasts to swell in size, not to big nor not to small as he granted them attention as he squeezed those plump melons with his tentacles, the overcast brought on by the trees had shaded his mauve body as he had prepared to fill each orifface of her body with himself whether it had been his phallus' or the mass of his tentacles.

What I plan on doing is something that you'll have to wait and see. He spoke, partially in glee as if harbor some dark secret that he wouldn't possibly share or let out. His eyes pooled down her body then back up as he witnessed his illusion upon her, her breasts swaying as he played with the orbs, a tentacle with her own tattered clothes preparing to move in as other dark thoughts had brooded in his mind.

Character Listing

Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:58 am

Keeping her grey orbs on the scenery rather than Aegir’s face. The two of them entered the forest, and Aegir was beginning to slow down. Her attention was suddenly brought to her chest. Looking down she could see that her bosom had gotten bigger. "What did you do?" Yoko said, but the tone in her voice didn't seem upset. She flinched a bit, as a tendril wrapped around her left orb, and gave it a good hard squeeze.

She knew Aegir had been in her head again. Had he done something to stimulate her bosom into becoming larger, or was he just messing with her head? Another tendril squeezing her right mound brought a low moan from her lips. No, this feels too real to be an illusion of some kind.

What Aegir had spoken into her mind, had sent a cold chill down her spine. She knew he was planning something, but what was it? Another soft moan left her lips, as a tendril flicked her erecting peaks. Yoko was beginning to become anxious, as she just wanted Aegir to do whatever he was planning, and get it over with all ready.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 am

Do not be alarmed, he spoke directly into her mind as his tentacles had fanned over her body. He could sense her alarm afterwards though it had nothing to do with her new found breasts. Mouth tendrils danced about while some of his own tentacles had launched her upward as they grasped her by the wrists hanging her up to lofty heights above him.

It's a mere illusions, one that will end when I allow it to. Your mind makes it seem real to all practical purposes. There touch and feel why everything about them is virtually real or rather as real as your mind allows it to be.

He delighted in those moans even as he took her tattered clothes and used one of his tentacles to stuff them in her mouth, his cocks pulling out of her to be replaced by a pair of tentacles that had pushed there way into her mouth finding their girth quite restricting or it would have had if not for his talent of compressing portions of his body so that they could both find there way inside her as his mind busied itself locking through her door into her mind one last time as if he were double checking something before continuing.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:51 am

"Not be alarmed. You wouldn't be quick to say that, if you were in my situation." Yoko's eyes were busy trying to keep track of all the tendrils dancing about. She had no clue which one of them would strike first. It is just an illusion then. He must have got it out of my head when I was distracted. All though... Her thoughts stopped at that point, not wanting Aegir to have any more ammunition.

"Hey put me back down on the ground. Hey are you..." Yoko suddenly found her mouth stuffed with her torn swimsuit, as Aegir's phallus pulled out of her ass. It wasn't long before two rather thick tendrils took their place. Those aren't going to fit, are you trying to tear me apart. She was suddenly surprised when they began to contract, so that both of them fitted.

What are you up to Aegir? In fact what are you doing back inside our mind? I thought you were done with your prodding around? Aegir would find out that the mental defenses were still up. He would also find out he still had access to the room, where Yoko kept the memory of her first time having sex. It was apparent she hadn't had the time to re-lock the door, or even put a barrier around it again.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:38 am

He found her words rather amusing as she was right. If there positions had been reversed he would have been alarmed though that had been a matter that he did not have to worry about that matter at all. His mind had pushed into her as easily as his tentacles had, sifting through her mind as he conducted his search.

He found what he had been looking for as he threw opened the door to what old memories for a last time. Watching them play out before him again, he remained silent for a moment, calculating his next move. Soon he had the ammunition that he had been after.

What am I doing? Why just looking . . . He gazed at her white his white eyes foor a moment as if studying her. His mouth tendrils dancing about as her mouth had been stuffed with her tattered bathing suit.

I don't think that I shall let you go now. Oh, no not yet. I'm having too much fun delving into your mind, mapping it out and eventually wearing you down.

A tentacle had lazily pulled itself back before lashing out at her torso in a whipping motion. Though as a contradiction to that he found his tongue creeping along the edge over of her left nipple, his tentacles moving quicker inside of her.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Yoko could feel Aegir's eyes on her. Studying her like she was a rather amusing experiment. She didn't like the feeling of being stared at, like a piece of meat. A chill went down her spine, as she mentally heard what Aegir had said. Aegir couldn’t make her climax, and instead had decided to break her. Like many other inhabitants had tried. Only those inhabitants didn't have telepathy at their disposal.

A sudden muffled scream of pain came from Yoko's mouth. The tendril served as an effective whip. Her slit had begun to grow moist again, from the sudden strike. The feeling of Aegir's tongue circling her left peak was revolting. It was still stimulating her however, as her peaks still began to become erect. She could feel the twin tendrils in her bottom, as they pumped inside her.

You won't break me. You all ready tried and failed. What makes you think this time will be any different? The guardian spoke directly to Aegir. It was true, in his previous attempt he had failed. In such a short time span since then, what made him think he could break her? Others had tried and failed, so what made him think he was different?

Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:56 am

Failed? Why I haven't even begun yet. He sounded slightly mused as he projected those words into her mind like a syringe injecting a drug. He could feel the almost instant response of her body plied against his, his mind still pressing into her as if they had been searching for something else.

He had been patient, mainly due to his long life span and while he had not cracked her like an egg there were still options left open to him as he tinkered about her mind.

His tongue had been rewarded by those hard peaks of flesh that had begun to swell up in his mouth as he continued to lick her, her canal moist and ready had not gone unnoticed as a tentacle worked it's way there as it had burrowed into her, this time entering slowly as if that would make a difference as he touched upon silken walls.

One tentacle continued to whip her as he had realized that some people had gotten off one torture and humiliation. Neither of which had been his specialty though he had not been above trying them, he had in the past after all, His physic ability would tell him if he had any success in this avenue as he tried his hand, er, tentacle at it.

The next blow had been harder than the first though barely so as he busied himself with prying into that resistant mind of hers, trying once more to gain entrance into the pleasure centers of her brain.

Break you? Hardly though I have other plans in store for you.

Thanks in part to his compound mind he had been able to split up his attention as he brought his telekinetic talents to bare on her like a hand that slipped over her clit in a rippling manner as he rubbed it with his mind as a tentacle pulled back for another blow.

Character Listing

Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:21 pm

Yoko could feel Aegir's repulsive tongue move around her swollen peak. She then felt a tendril pushing into her. It wasn't the quick and rough insert from before it was slow, and on purpose. A soft muffled moan of pleasure escaped from her, as her face was becoming flush. The process was slow as the tendril slowly inched its way inside. Finally she would feel the tendril in her passage, as the twin tendrils in her bottom rubbed against it.

The soft moan would suddenly be replaced by a painful scream. If you’re not going to break me. Then what are planning to do? I demand to know! The barriers around her pleasure center had seemed to grow stronger. It was as if the guardian was trying to keep Aegir away. There would be something different present this time around. It was a low pulse of some kind, but it wasn't coming from the pleasure center.

Instead the low pulse was coming from the opposite direction. The mental barriers in that direction seemed weaker. Had they been weakened to strengthen the ones around the pleasure center? What was this low pulse, and had the barriers kept Aegir from feeling it before hand?

Another soft muffled moan left Yoko's mouth, as she felt and invisible hand stroked her swollen clitoris. Her breathing had become heavy, whether it was from the physical attention, or whipping was hard to tell. Her face had grown to become flusher, as her clitoris and peaks grew harder, and more sensitive. A muffled scream would come from her mouth, as the tendril whipped her body again. Despite the signs of her arousal, Yoko's body was still tense showing she still was fighting back. It seemed Aegir had a lot of work on his hands.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Demand to know? Why should I tell you? He cockily spoke into her mind as he pondered why it was that her body would respond though not her mind. He hadn't been sure if the pain washed with pleasure had been working or not though he sensed the energy that she exuded.

The barriers around her pleasure centers had strengthened though in doing so he thought he could feel the strain on other of her mind theorizing then and there that if the spot could be strengthened than it could be weakened.

He mentally explored this area of weakness as he pressed into the pain centers of her mind as he had continued to bring a tentacle about her body in a whipping fashion. He attacked the opposite of what he wished to gain access to in order to draw out the guardian, to get it to protect other areas so that it would weaken itself through defense of the whole.

While he had sensed her revulsion his tongue still slide against her nipple as it hardened. His telekinetic touch had only continued as he explored this. I'm planning anything? Why I can be simply toying with you or ... He trailed off then as he left his words unspoken.

Character Listing

Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:52 pm

The reason is simple; it's my body that you're playing. I have a right to know what you're planning to do to it. Aegir would suddenly run into a slight complication, or was it a complication at all. The barriers in the pain center would begin to strengthen. Not in the normal you're not allowed access way. Instead they formed around Aegir's consciousness into a hall way of sorts. A barrier would appear behind him, as if something didn't want him to turn back. The barriers didn't seem that strong at all. It was like they weren't actually there to restrict his movements.

P-Please follow the hall way. I-I'm lonely and would like some company. The voice was low all most submissive in nature. Had this voice been the one to bring it into the pain center? Was it the one who was currently guiding his consciousness? Aegir would suddenly feel a sharp sense of pain. It was obviously the tendril of his hitting Yoko's body. That meant the pain center of her brain was actually working.

Then Aegir would feel something that wasn't supposed to be there. He would feel pleasure coming from the direction the hall way took him. The pleasure was obviously from his tongue, and telekinetic fondling of her body. I'm not against you getting your perverted jollies. I'm against you doing anything that will harm me further. Hey wait what was the rest of that sentence? If Aegir decided to follow the hallway, he would eventually find a door. The door was different as it was slightly ajar all ready. Had this been a planned trap, but what was behind the door? Did Aegir take the risk of finding out what was behind the door?

Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Aegir inwardly grinned as the guardian spoke upon him, his plans and intentions important to this personality as he figured that they would be. For a moment he toyed with the idea of not responding at all though he had found himself relaying a response telepathically.

You make a valid point. Your host formed you some time ago as a defense going so far as to lock away portions of her mind. Since you did not always exist I felt that there was a back door into certain spots, especially after what I witnessed. What's this?

His eyes watched as barriers had been tossed into place glancing over his shoulder to see that the way back had been barred to him. A voice seemed to float on the wind to his ears as he analyzed her motives thus far. He had sized up the barrier calculating that he could take it down if the need arose but should he do so now in order to beat a quick retreat if necessary?

He had elected to leave the barrier in place not sensing any hostility within her theorizing that if she had been attempting to snare him in some kind of trap that she would have sprung it earlier. He theorized that this hadn't been a trap or one that had to meet certain conditions before it had been sprung.

Ahead of him he saw only the expanse of hallway deciding to follow it's course as he slowly slithered down it. His eyes scanning the corridor itself though he had paused outside of this ajar door he had come upon wondering if he should open it. Had the voice come from within? A tentacle snaked up seizing the doorknob as his curiosity had gotten the better of him though he hestitate upon hearing the guardian speak once more as he listened to her words half expecting to hear a warning or some such but nothing had befallen him nor had he believed that it would have mattered as his appendage tossed open the doorway, his body slithering inside as his white eyes still scanned the interior of the room as if searching out any clues.

Knock, knock.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:11 pm

The door would suddenly close behind Aegir, as he would hear a mental lock being put into place. His eyes would scan the room, but find it barren with the exception of a figure. The figure was a woman in similar looks to Yoko; with the slight difference her bosom was larger. The woman was bound in place. Her neck had a thick metal collar around it, as two metal arms protruded from the collar. These protrusions eventually encircled the woman's wrist. This kept her arms bent, and her hands level with her checks. From the collar and wrist restraints, were chains that went up into the ceilings darkness.

The legs had a metal pole keeping them separated, while the ankles were bound to the pole by metal restraints. A chain came down into the floor from three points, as to keep her stable. Even the woman's sex had been imprisoned in what looked like a metal chastity belt. There was an Aura of submission, and lust coming from this woman though. The Aura felt like it was in every crevice, and corner of the room.

W-who's there? I-it's been so long, since I've had a visitor. A-are you the one making Yoko feel good? Why was this woman here, and why was she bound the way she was? The entrance had looked like so many other mental doors. Had this been done to keep this room safe? It seemed this woman had locked the door, and was the only one who could open it.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next