View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 S.O.S. (The NightBringer) 

Post Re: S.O.S. (The NightBringer)
Ere leaned his head back, placing his hand on the back of the small girls head and through her blonde hair. With small gentle urges the man tries to coax her to take more of him into her mouth, his hips lightly shifting at the feeling of her soft lips and tongue around him. The tightness of her warm mouth around his throbbing member caused a bit more of his warm an sticky precum to ooze from the tip of his large cock on onto the girls tongue, his thick shaft grinding the goo into it as it shifts and moves inside of her mouth. As she moved around and pulled his member free, he watched as the sexy little minx on her knee's before him suckled and licked at his balls, her little tongue working around him forcing a pleasured groan to escape his lips.

"That's it Hikari...keep going, try to make me cum in that pretty mouth of yours."

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:00 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
The blonde beauty looked up at him, eyes sparkling at the praise. The young girl slid on hand down her legs, to her slick womanhood, gently beginning to slide her finger in and out, pleasuring herself and causing moans to make the giant grey cock in her mouth vibrate also. She did the masturbating in a way that Ere could see how the slender finger slipped in and out of the young woman. Hikari then slowly took her mouth from his member, gently bringing her large orbs to it, rubbing the phallus between her generous mounds, then kneeling back down and continueing to suckle on him while masturbating.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Ere growled as he watched the young beauty finger her little snatch as she moaned into his hard cock. His hips bucked slightly at that as he felt her warm tongue slip and swirl around his member, rubbing itself along the shaft as her lips pushed their way down it.

He smiled down at her as she looked up at him, he relished the sight. A young gorgeous blond with his cock between her soft lips and in her mouth as she happily and willingly pleasured him and herself. Few things in all the verse he had seen could match a moment such as this. As she sat up and rubbed her huge tits against him and lets his cock slip between the massive orbs, he let a hand brush through her hair as she guided her mouth back onto his fat cock.

"Mmmm, that's good Hikari, finger your little pussy...make me cum and swallow it all." Ere's hips shifted a bit more towards the girls mouth, his cock almost seeming to grow even warmer as it twitched.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:13 pm
Profile YIM

Hikari gently pressed her lips down together, pushing the sides of his cock, looking up at Ere for approval. The sexy young almost-whore was looking up at Ere, hoping for his approval.

......"Mmmm, that's good Hikari, finger your little pussy...make me cum and swallow it all.".....

As she heard the dark man speak, the dazzling blonde nodded eagerly, her hand tickling Ere's fat balls with her slender fingertips, her mouth sucking harder, eager for his milk. A soft popping sound was heard every second, from her finger-fucking herself. The young woman slowly took her mouth off of Ere again, standing up slowly to slip her slit over his cock, down the length of it, while eagerly tackling her lips to the man's, her tongue slipping in and wrestling with his, continueing until she was sure he was completely on edge, ready to come into her warm little mouth. She dropped back onto her knees, sexy little body wriggling as she fingered herself, sucking eagerly awaiting the load to pour into her mouth from the male tool.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:06 am

Ere's large grey tool gave a hard spasm and twitch before the hot milky seed errupted forth and into the girls mouth. His fingers curled, tightening his grip on the back of the girls head, making sure she kept him firmly in her mouth as he moaned hard at the sheer pleasure of his own release and how the little blonde girl before him seemed to be eagerly drinking at his juices.

"Good girl...drink it down and clean it up..." Ere managed to growl at the girl as another torrent splashed forth into the girls tiny mouth. Unclentching his fingers, Ere merely began to stroke the girls damp but lusterous blonde hair, brushing it as he looked down at her.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:02 pm
Profile YIM

She nodded eagerly, swallowing all the cum happily, looking up at Ere. As the long release finished, the young lady stopped fingering herself, falling back and letting herself pour out an orgasm that she had been holding back now that Ere didn't need her assitance for a moment now.

Hikari now stood up, still gently stroking and pulling at his cock to make sure the tool was hard, then standing up quietly. "What now, Ere?" she asked quietly, her cheeks a bright red, her lovely hair tousled.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 am

Ere smiled as he meet the girl's gaze as she rose to her feet, her small hands lightly rubbing against his thick and still quite hard member. Slowly Ere wraps his arms around the young blonde woman and pulls her close to him, pressing her large breasts to his skin as his hands slide and rub against her smooth bare back. As the large figure continued to massage the gorgeous woman in his arms, one hand worked itself lower slowly finally coming to rest against the girls pert rump, cupping her cheeks with a squeeze as he pulls her body harder to his, rubbing her against him. The grey skinned mans other hand simply slips around onto the side of the girls ample breasts as he leans down, pressing his lips to the girls neck, inhaling her scent deeply before kissing her slender neck. After a moment, Ere pulls his mouth away every so slightly, letting his breath tickle at her neck as he finally speaks, "We enjoy ourselves, Hikari."

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:40 pm
Profile YIM

As his hands ran over her back, the girl threw her head back slightly, closing her eyes halfway. When the hand found it way to her bottom, Hikari cocked her hips slightly to let him take completely hold of the tiny ass. When he kissed her neck, a tiny moan escaped Hikari's lips. As he spoke, she tipped her head to one side "Fun... I don't underrstand, Ere?"

Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:38 am

The dark adonis let his hand give the girl tiny yet firm ass another hard squeeze as her pulled her body harder to his once more, letting her naked flesh rub against his own. His other hand simply rested on the side of her chest gently fondling the side of her breasts as her chest was pushed to his body. Leaning down the grey skinned man continued to whisper into her ears, his voice was quiet almost gentle, "Fun Hikari, haven't you been enjoying yourself? You certainly seemed to enjoy sucking my cock, perhaps you'd like to see what else it can do and how great it can feel." Finished speaking the dark figure simply gave the gives lithe body another squeeze, enjoying the feeling of her soft warm silky skin against his hands.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:41 am
Profile YIM

Hikari groaned a little bit as his hand squeezed her taut bottom. The small girl placed a hand on Ere's chest, he eyes sparkling. The small girl nodded as he said she enjoyed sucking the dark mans cock. When He mentioned the othe things his cock could do, Hikari was intriuged "Othe things? Oh yes, Ere, I'd like to know!" she exclaimed enthusiasticlly.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Ere smiles down at the young blonde woman, stepping slightly to the side of her as he brings his hand from her chest and slides it back down her soft body. Letting it slip between her legs as he cups her moist sex, rubbing his fingers across her soft folds and tracing them. His other hand remained firmly planted on the girls firm ass, before leaning down and whispering into her ear, "I'll do more than tell you Hikari...I'll show you." The creature was pleased so far with his progress with the girl, he knew he had to go slow as he didn't want to send her back into a panic or scare her. It was a tricky balance to slowly bend her to his lustful will while maintaining a friendly guise. There we other methods he could have used certainly but how many would have been currently as fun.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

She smiled at Ere, feeling his hand on her sodden mound. The girl moaned faintly, her nose wrinkling. As he whispered in her ear she smiled faintly, moning softly again "Yes Ere" she said softly "Show me..." she saw the faint smile on his face, asking quietly "What can I do for you?" her eyes wide and curious, like that of a puppy dog.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 pm

Ere's hand continues to stroke against the girls moist sex lips back and forth as he slowly and skillfully teases at her sensitive mound, pushing the lips apart and spreading them with his fingers. His mouth still near her ear as he whispers to her, "All you have to do is just close your eyes, relax and enjoy the feeling." With a gentle push the tips of Ere's large fingers push against and nearly into the girls womanhood. The dark being knew the power lust and the hold it could have as he continued to tease the slender blonde student that was not only trapped within his web of shadows, but lies as well.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 pm
Profile YIM

Hikari moaned softly, her wide eyes closing with pleasure. The tiny girl gasped softly as Erre drove his fingers to the entrance of her vagina. The tiny girl slowly shuddered and sunk tot he floor, legs spread for Ere. The girl looked up at him "Continue" she whispered, her eyes pleading. Her breasts bounced a couple times enticingly fromt he fast way she had laid down, now looking up at Ere, Hikari had taken the look of a prostitute.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:11 pm

Ere grey lips curled into a slight, seemingly warm smile as the girl slowly began to lower her body onto the black ground underneath her. Moving down with her, Ere's fingers continued to rub back and forth while pressing against her moist slit ever teasing to let them enter inside of her soft folds. As she pleads with him to continue, he knows he nearly has her as his fingers push up slipping deep into her gripping silk folds and inner walls, rocking them back and forth. The dark begins hand slips up off her ass and join his other hand between her legs, nudging her firm little clit.

"Tell me how it feels, Hikari..."

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:33 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next