View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 S.O.S. (The NightBringer) 

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
Post Re: S.O.S. (The NightBringer)
Hikair writhed and squirmed under Ere's expert touch that was playing her body like the intrument of an amazing musician.As his fingers enterred her, Hikari gave a little gasp. The little woman panted, her mouth emitting sounds like "ohh... ahhhh.... ye....s." The beautiful blonde laying on the floor before him heard his question, her eyes sparkling "Itfeels... soo... goood... nothing my old.... boyfriend....could make me.... feel"

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 pm

Ere smiled to himself a bit more as he thought exactly how much more he would be given her than her old boyfriend. Ere had begun to slowly wiggle his large fingers deeper inside the girls soft folds with a quicker pace as she had begun to writhe and moan as he begun to finger the young small woman, watching as she lifted her rear off the floor with every movement her own lusts obviously getting the better of her. Pinching her tight little clit between her fingers, Ere merely rolls them together, his grey eyes flashing red as a small measure of his own excitement escaped with a faint growl.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:55 pm
Profile YIM

She groaned and moaned loudly. The small girl tried to control herr cravings, but had no luck "More Ere, more... Give me your cock!" she begged, the fingers feeling like teasing when she knew his large cock was right there and begging to be used in her snatch. The tiny girl looked up at Ere "please...."

Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:36 am

Ere slowly pulled his fingers free the girls aching pussy, simply just watching and listening to the small blonde woman writhe and moan as she begged for more. Crawling up near the girl, the dark adonis put his hands on the the girls slender thighs as he manuvered between her legs. Leaning down the grey skinned man presses his lips to the girls, kissing her as he guides the tip of his cock to her dripping slit. Unlike the time before at the hands of the dark shadowy monster, Ere pushed himself with a deliberate slowness past the folds of her sexs lips slowly filling the girl with his massive cock.

Breaking the kiss and pulling his head back slightly, Ere simply looked at the girl as he started to rock his hips back and forth his fingers simply squeezing and rubbing against the girls bare flesh. The dark monster was pleased at how well this game was progressing and how quickly he had gotten the girl to the point of begging without his prompting.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:37 pm
Profile YIM

((Sorry so much for the super long absense!))

Trying to settle her urgent moans, writhing in pleasure, the girl gasped gently as she felt the tip of the monster's cock on her sex lips. She felt his hands on her slippery thighs, shuddering slowly as she knew what was coming. And she was right. As Ere's cock enterred her vagina, the girl spread her legs slightly more, to allow further access.

The young woman felt his cock gently shift inside her, feeling him carress her soft flesh. The girl laid on the floor, arms spread wide, allowing him any access to her body. The gentle, slender figure trembled lightly, her lips forming silent words. The woman looked up at Ere. She contemptated the kiss he had just broken, and slowly put her hands on his shoulders ,wanting his lips sweet taste back in her mouth. The girl looked up at Ere pleadingly, knowing she couldn't move him without him moving himself.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:07 am

((Not to worry, life sneaks up on all us. ;) ))

In one deliberately slow motion the being calling himself Ere drove the length of his thick cock deep into the tightly gripping and moist folds of the girls sex. Aroused as Hikari the creatures large cock still stretched and pushed firmly at her slick inner walls, letting her feel each and every inch of his pulsing, veiny member as he filled her. Relishing the sweet sounds of her groans as he moved and the way her body moved in response the monster knew he had the girl right where he wanted her. He could see it in her lustful eyes while his unblinking eyes of crimson stared down upon her. Letting his hands slide up from her hips as she put her hands around his broad shoulders, Ere's hands cupped against the girls breasts letting his thumb glide over the front and finding her excited little nipples. He could feel her entire body trembling underneath of him, her body growing warming to his touch and glistening even in the dark world that surrounded them.

Driven deep inside of the girls tiny slit the tip of the monsters cock presses firmly against the girls cervix with a hard nudge. Leaving his cock in place, Ere just nudges his cock forward inside of her again letting it rock back and forth against the deepest and tightest part of her once virgin pussy. Ere restrained a hard growl as the girls tight womanhood continued to squeeze at him before lowering his mouth down back onto hers, the dark entity kisses her deeply once more, slipping his tongue back into her mouth as it searches for her own. As much as he wanted to just start savagely fucking her and as much as Hikari may have wanted him to at this point, he kept his restraint, enjoying the moment where the game had taken them and let things continue to progress slowly.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:40 pm
Profile YIM

The small girl nearly held her breathe, drinking in the moment, his cock deep inside her tight, welcoming cunt. The young whore opened her mouth, letting on soft groans. The young female's eyes turn back to Ere bright crimson, her baby blues shining with an almsot drugged pleasure. Feeling his rough hands carressing the soft globes on her chest, she wriggled gently, the angry bright red nipples turning brighter, is possible. She quietly looked up at the 'man' causing her so much bliss, with an adoring expression.

The student felt Ere's long, fat cock reaching the limit, she gave a gentle, happy sihg. Feeling the soft rocking motion, the girl looked up at the creature, her gentle face in a delosional smile.The girl smiled a little more as the man pressed his soft lips to hers, the girl kissing him back, her small tongue quietly pushing his lip, wondering if she could be permitted access to the cave of his mouth. She puled her face away, smiling lightly at the man, enjoying just the hard cock buried deep inside her, her eyes twinkling. Hikari reached up and gently ran a finger over Ere's grey cheek.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 am

Ere gave the small blond woman a warm smile as she dragged her finger down the side of his angular face. Hikari had no way of realizing why the creature was being so gentle and letting her desires and that bliss consume her. The Nightbringer not only sought pleasure from some of those he would hunt and force to play his little games but he also would try to break and steal their will. In this girls case he was trying to turn her into nothing more than slut, not just his slut either. He wasn't sure if he would be able to achieve that in this "session" with her but it wasn't going to stop him from trying. The mind could be quite difficult when it chose to be, not that he minded the challenge.

"Tell me what you want Hikari."

The dark man moved very little as he held his cock within the deepest part of the girls pussy as he lightly rocked his hips. His large rough hands curl around her pillowly orbs, squeezing down and massaging them as he awaits her answer. He wasn't specific when he spoke, wanting her to come up with what she wanted seemingly all on her own. His gentle nudging and groping of her sexy little body would help steer her in the right direction he imagined.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:05 pm
Profile YIM

The little woman looked up at the grey man, catching his smile, and giving a blissful one back. The sexy young student raised her hand again, to gently stroke along the creatures chest.

"Tell me what you want, Hikari"

Opening her mouth to answer, Hikari was cut short by the mans gentle nudging inside her. The little woman shuderred happily. Trying to speak, all that came out was a soft, cute mewling, as the extremely pleasurable masaging of her breasts. Hikari quietly raised her hands up to her breasts, where Ere was massaging, pulling his hands away, the adorable mewing stopping. The woman looked up at the dark figure. "I want... I want.. I want you to fuck me..." she said softly, looking up at Ere with wide, girlish eyes. "Is that wrong?" she wondered quietly, looking up at the creature for guidance.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:06 pm

Giving the young woman underneath of him a wry smirk, the grey figure leaned down and whispered into her ear. "What could be wrong about it Hikari?" He continued to move his hips, rocking them back and forth and pushing his large member right up against the girls cervix but never for the moment not trying to push past that last tiny barrier to shove the full measure of his cock inside of her. Sliding a hand back onto her waist, letting his finger tips drag against her flesh and follow the soft curves of her body he slowly begins to withdraw, letting each and every veiny inch rub flush against her moist tunnel. Right before his manhood leaves her completely, he shoves himself back inside of her deeply filling and stretching the tight hole around his monstrous cock putting it right back up where it had been as he begins to withdraw once more. "Mmmm, you have such a tight pussy Hikari." Each slow withdrawl ended with a hard and deep thrust back into her dripping folds, as he slowly began to pick up his pace and work himself into a smooth rhythm as he fucked the little blond. Laying down over her as he did, his masculine chest firmly squashed the girls breasts as he moved, grinding their slippery bodies together.

What she had asked for the creature would be more than happy to give as well as so much more. Things woud progress a bit faster now as he would begin to ravish her body and steal as much pleasure as he could. Long forgotten did it seem were the creatures on the other side of the shadowy void they both currently resided inside of as well was the cabin. Only the two of them could be seen clearly in the blackness surrounding them as the creature worked to make only that pleasure she felt matter.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:17 pm
Profile YIM

As the man leaned over and asked her a seemingly rhetorical question, the girl opened her mouth to answer. As he began to withdraw his cock, the girl whimpered, trying to speak above her moaning. "It seemmmmms... slutty.." she said softly, sighing gently. Right before the cock left her, it was shoved back in. Hikari Omo screamed in pleasure, putting a hand on the mans firm and well-tones chest. This creature was amazing. "Thank you..." she moaned loudly. The dark animal began to fuck her hard, and the petite blonde savored the cock that was anything but. As he laid over, her, she held him tight.

The young lady was overwhelmed with so much pleasure, she could barely think. Her blonde hair tossed lightly as she turned to look up at the male, pulling her soft lips to his gently, tongue running over his teeth.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10