View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Enjoying a first swim (for Cael) 

Post Re: Enjoying a first swim (for Cael)
Even with the foul raping appendages removed from her small body, Cael still felt full and used. On the other hand, another part of her felt warm and satisfied as she floated on top of the small indoor poor still within the monsters grasp. Her pleasured high had slowly began to subside and with that her own awareness at how she had acted and how it had felt. Cael's body spasmed and shuddered hard as she coughed, the taste of the creatures sperm coating her throat and mouth nearly gagging her again as she gives another hard swallow, trying to clear the taste.

Then the massive black blob of a creature spoke again, asking her if she enjoyed her first time. It was taunting her, mocking her shame and she had little doubt it was well aware of how her body had responded.

"...plea...se...let...me..go...you...you've got wwhat yu..you wanted." Cael's soft voce trembles out, unable to answer the monsters question. As her pleasure waned, her fright and fears returned. Her aching muscles and sore body felt to weak to try and escape and Cael knew even if she had tried, the tendrils still locked around her wrists and ankles would simply tighten once more, trapping her to this things foul desire.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Despite having just taken this young beauty, Cukoo greatly desired to taste her delicious body once again. His dark blue eyes gazed up and down her slender body as she slowly began to shift and wiggle in front of the massive blob, her hips rubbing together slowly as she tested the bounds still holding around her limbs.

However, the giant mass doubted whether or not this young girl could endure, let alone survive, another encounter so soon. Her beautiful body still displayed deep red circles around her breasts as her worried eyes gazed at the black body of Cukoo, her breath shaky and her limbs trembling with pain and fear. How he longed to enjoy her again, but if massive blob took her again so soon, he may never be able to enjoy her again.

Slowly, the tentacles wrapped around her body lifted her lovely body out of the warm water and laid her down onto the tiles lining the pool. "I will let you recover from this experience," boomed Cukoo as his eyes stayed locked on her own. "But know this. It is not often I find such delicious girls such as yourself. I will not be so satisfied when we meet again."

As the black mass slowly crawled out of the water, his thick tentacles began to withdraw from her limbs, releasing the young girl from her bounds. Sliding away, Cukoo laughed slightly as his eyes gazed as the girl he had just enjoyed so greatly, knowing he would enjoy her again one day soon...

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:57 am

As she was laid down upon the cool tiles Cael could see the darkness hanging at the edges of her vision, threatening to overtake her. She could barely move, her lithe frame soaked with sweat as she gasped lightly for each cute little breath she managed to take, whimpering in the after glow of the forced pleasure her body had endured. Her soft pink lips trembled, slightly parted stained and smeared with the monsters sticky seed groaning, as her head lulls to the side sending wisps of her white hair to cassacade down her face. She felt sick, ashamed and exhausted...the foul seed that had filled her she could almost feel it leaking out her of, pooling between her thighs as she tried to keep her legs together...somewhere in her mind trying to keep her humilation private. She couldn't. Her sensitive body had been pushed beyond what she had ever experienced...or thought she had experienced in her life.

Her soft pink eyes seem almost dull the fires of resistance burned out from within. She isn't long yet to be awake, yet even in her haze the creatures laugh and taunting reach her ears, he was going to come for her again. He wasn't done with her...how long did she have till he returned? She had to get away and get out of the pool room. Her slender frame tenses exhausted muscles knot painfully not wanting her to move and bringing the darkness over her like a blanket.

Sometime later she would simply awaken at the nurses office, tucked safe and sound under the sheets of a warm comfortable bed. Her memories of the horrific experience fading quickly from her as if it was nightmare. Little did Cael realize the truth that the nurses office had simply given her a drug to help make her believe that it had just been a dream or that with the injection of that drug her stolen virginity had been restored. Her soreness was explained away simply by her having gotten to much sun and having passed out, luckily a member of the staff had come across her and brought her right here for treatment. She couldn't have realized it for the lie it was...her condition had always haunted her.

The Nurse ran a few more tests and checks but afterwards she was sent back on her way. Gathering her belongings Cael walked down the hallway her head hanging slightly, disappointed at her weakness but thankful she hadn't collapsed in front of any of her peers.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:53 pm

OOC - Great RP. We'll have to try it again sometime. *grins evily*

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 am

OOC: Thanks for the wonderful scene. :D (and we will have to link up again sometime...wouldn't want to make your...blob thing a liar would we? :P)

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:44 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4