View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Honey and Spice (Shokushu Pixies) 

Post Re: Honey and Spice (Shokushu Pixies)
((FYI - I just got my computer up and running again today.
Again, my apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience))

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:21 am

(No problem! And I thank you for your patience!)

There was a small pause before the voices continued.
"We need our honey ourselves, mortal maiden..But as you request it so humble.. we will share.. if you please us.."

Again there was a little pause. "Come closer to the center.. young maiden.. let us have a look at you.."

"Yeah. Closer to the beehive!", one voice added, finishing off with a little giggle

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:22 am
Profile YIM

Aurora continues to look around the grove, trying to find the source of the voices.

Quote:
we will share.. if you please us..

Aurora quivers and pales a little at that - having had some experience with having to 'please' the denizens of this island. Still, whatever is out there hasn't just jumped on her and raped her either.

Could she just be letting her previous experiences be clouding her judgement? Whatever is out there hasn't offered her any harm or threat so far. Shouldn't she give them the benefit of the doubt?

Aurora takes a couple of slow nervous steps forward towards the center of the clearing, and the tree.

"Where are you? I can't see you. Please.. show yourselves? You.. you're scaring me." she admits softly.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:10 am

A couple of pixes sneaked closer to Aurora, moving along the ground, hard to spot among the plants. One of them crouched down to simply admire the view. Letting his eyes take in the slender, yet powerfull legs, so ful of feminine elegance. And with crgeous legs came a gorgeous rear. He had to restrain himself from flying up to pet it. Instead he crept a little closer, trying to peek up under her skirt, curious to see what, if anything she was wearing.

Another pixie, a female one with purple wings and hair, rose up in the air behind Aurora. She was careful to keep herself behind her as she looked around, untill she was directly behind her head.

Quote:
"Where are you? I can't see you. Please.. show yourselves? You.. you're scaring me." she admits softly.

"BOO!", she yelled as loud as she could.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 pm
Profile YIM

Quote:
"BOO!"

Aurora squeals and jumps as the pixie yells behind her.

Her leap provides the perfect opportunity for the other pixie on the ground to slip under Aurora's flaring skirt. The pixie is rewarded with a long view of the amazon's firm, shapely thighs that lead up to the smooth, bare curves of her ass. Naked under the skirt, the pixie also gets a view of the smooth folds of her sex, and the priestess' shaved mound.

The priestess twists around quickly to glare accusingly at whoever or whatever scared her. Her quick movement, along with the shortened breath from her surprise, causes Aurora's breasts to heave against her top - straining the fabric as the globes bounce slightly, clearly free of the restraint of a bra.

When Aurora spots the little feminine figure flying in front of her now, her anger dissipates and she smiles. "Oh!! You're so cute!" she says as she leans forward trying to see Purple more clearly.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 am

A subdued chorus of giggles erupted from amongst the leaves and branches. Such a delightful display! This one would be a pleasure to play with, they were sure. They could only imagine what she would look like when her womanly bounty was revealed for all of them to see.

Purple struck a coy pose in the air, clearly pleased by the praise. Pixies are susceptible to flattery, and she was no exception. The little woman wore her long locks loose, with a flower for decoration and a tiny, gossamer dress.
"You flatter me by your praise, mortal maiden, and surely you are blessed with beauty yourself. In fact.."
Purple, gathered her face in thoughtful folds. There was something here.. Power. Something inside her. This could be interesting for all involved.

"Are you suuure you are mortal? Not elven or somesuch? Ljosalf? Svartalf? Hulder? Oh, never mind.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

Aurora gives a soft laugh at Purples posing and preening. Still, she finds herself blushing as she notices how thin the pixies gown is - hiding nothing at all of her beautifully formed, if tiny, body.

She smiles when purple compliments her in return. "Why thank you, little one, although I assure you that there are those on this island who are far more beautiful and exotic than I. And aye, I am mortal - although I am called by my Goddess, and carry her gift within my body."

Aurora then cups her hands together, and concentrates, calling on the storm, forming ice in her palms, shaping it, until she holds up a small star-shaped ice crystal, and holds it out for Purple to see.

As she tries to entice Purple to come closer, she also looks around the grove and calls out. "I heard more of you the other day. Won't you all show yourselves? I mean no harm to you, nor your hive." she announces.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 am

"Ooohh! Pretty!" Purple marveled, eyes wide. Had they underestimated this one. Was this one woth a tiny bit more respect than the other humans?

She flew toward Aurora's hand, reaching out towards the crystal.
"Is it ice? Can I touch it? Will it melt?", she asked.

Other pixies had now completely forgotten to keep hidden. Several tiny humanoid could be seen merging from the foilage, several of them getting nearer.
"Can you make more?", one asked, a pretty one with a flowing dress.
"Can you make one of them long thingies? Icicles?"
"Oh, please make more!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile YIM

Aurora smiles broadly at Purple's reaction to the ice star as she holds it out to the tiny pixie.

"Yes it is ice, and of course you can touch it. It's for you. Since it is ice, it will melt, yes. But while I am near, I can keep it from melting for a little while. I'm sorry that it's not a more permanent gift." she says, with a touch of honest regret.

The priestess will ooh and ahh in delight as the other pixies approach and reveal themselves.

Quote:
"Can you make more?", one asked, a pretty one with a flowing dress.
"Can you make one of them long thingies? Icicles?"
"Oh, please make more!"

Aurora blushes slightly, but is delighted at their requests.

"If you liked that.. maybe you'll enjoy this." she says as she closes her eyes and concentrates, whispering a soft prayer to Skadhi.

A soft wind starts to whirl around the grove - and then - snow begins to fall. A gentle snow of large, heavy delicate flakes - each one a unique elegant crystal that holds it shape for a few moments, before melting.

Aurora begins to dance and twirl through the snow - enjoying the wind and chill. Her skirt flies up around her knees as she dances, again revealing the amazon's long, toned legs.

The priestess moves gracefully along the grove as a light frost follows her.. and as she reaches out to touch the tree limbs at the edge of the grove, icicles begin to form on the branches.. only a couple of inches long.. but each one a beautiful crystal that breaks up the light into little rainbows all throughout the grove.

The prayer is very specific though, and Aurora is very careful to not let there be enough frost or ice that it would damage the grove in any way.

Laughing softly, she looks out to the pixies - with snow and ice glistening in her hair, and against the swells of her breasts at the neck of her blouse.

"Well? What do you think?" she asks playfully.. while trying to draw out even more of the pixies.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:50 am

If the pixies had reacted with delight and curiosity to Aurora's earlier trick, they reacted to this one with pure joyous delight.

Pixies usually hibernate during winters. Their tiny bodies are not really designed for longer periods of cold. So mostly they sleep during snow periods, one or two perhaps being awake to guard the others and check up on what is happening.
So a beautiful snowfall was a novel experience for most of them.

Shrieking delightfully, the pixies swarmed around in circles, some of them trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues. Others used a bit of their own magic, their command over light and illusion, to add ribbons of color, trailing their path through the air. It was an effect not unlike the Aurora Borealis.

"Wow! This is sooooo pretty!", a pinkish female said, having landed on Aurora's shoulder. "We got magic too! Wanna see?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:50 pm
Profile YIM

Aurora laughs and smiles and dances as she takes pleasure in the obvious joy of the pixies.. letting the snow continue to fall around them all.

Icicles continue to grow along the trees where they will not harm the plants. Some of the icicles barely a couple of inches long and less than a 1/4 inch in diameter - delicate and fragile. Along some of the heavier branches though the ice forms long columns.. some of them as long as 18 inches, and over 3 inches at the base. And along the grove, every size in between.

The wind and snow gently tug at Aurora's garments as well as that of the pixies. The ice melting so that the cloth clings to their bodies.

Aurora oohs and sighs in awe as the pixies add their rainbow colors through the grove - the ice bending and breaking the light into a million different directions.

When Pink lands on her shoulder, Aurora giggles and turns to the pixie. She stares for a moment as the melting snow has turned Pink's gown all but invisible, and Aurora stares at the pixie's nearly naked perfect body - as a flush of embarrassed arousal rushes up her cheeks.

Aurora has failed to notice the effect that the storm has had on her own garment though - which is not dissimilar. Her blouse now clings tightly to her curves, showing off the globes of her generous breasts.. and sheer enough now that the dark crowns of her stiffened nipples are quite clearly visible. Her skirt has fared little better - while it isn't sheer, it clings very snuggly to the curves of her ass, and the folds stick together, baring more of her fine legs.

Quote:
"We got magic too! Wanna see?"

"More wonderous then the lights??!!" she asks in surprise. "Oh yes!! PLEASE!!!" she pleads enthusiastically.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 am

"Oh, certainly! We can do more magic! We can make make-believe come real for starters!", Pink exclaimed proudly. Putting her tiny hand to her mouth, she blew into them. When she opened them, a large butterfly flew into the air. It fluttered a about a little, before dissipating into tiny specs of pinkish light.

A group of pixies had gathered around Aurora, watching the spectacle. Actually, they were mainly watching the pale beauty, how her wet garments clung to her shape.

"We can do more than that!", declared Purple, once again hovering in the air before Aurora. Using a bit of her own magic, she gradually turned pale as her appearance shifted. Soon, she appeared as a tiny copy of Aurora herself. She snapped her fingers, and a flock of tiny pixies appeared around her, copying the real scene.

"But our real magic is with plants", she said. "These are just tricks, to be honest."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:05 pm
Profile YIM

Aurora gasps in awe as Pink creates the butterfly, and the priestess giggles and claps in delight when it breaks up in a shower of lights.

"That's beautiful!!" she says in honest admiration.

When Purple then shifts her appearance to look like a miniature Aurora, she blushes, but her eyes are wide in amazement. "You are all incredible!" she says as she watches the little play in miniature that Purple's creations put on for them.

She stares in fascination as the miniature pixies circle around the miniature Aurora.. performing the same feats of magic.

Quote:
"But our real magic is with plants", she said. "These are just tricks, to be honest."

Aurora looks between Pink and Purple. "Oh.. could you show me what else you can do?? I'm fascinated.. I'd really love to see! Although I guess that my attempts to help the herbs seem a little silly now if you are plant magicians."

She blushes and shrugs shyly - a motion that causes one shoulder of her blouse to slip down her arm, nearly baring one of her breasts in the process. Only the clinging wetness of the cloth keeps it from slipping completely.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:20 am

"Oh, certainly! We can show you what our magic can do!", Pink says. "Watch this!"
Dropping to the floor, now partly covered by the thinnest layer of melting snow, she touches the ground. She seems to be glowing, like something inside her is generating light. Soon the light seems to move down to the ground, where it is absorbed.

Then nothing happens. Pink repeats the process. This time she takes a few steps back, with a satisfied expression.
And then a tiny, tiny plant sprout from the ground. It grows supernaturally fast, soon showing a little bud. The bud cracks open, revealing a flower. It is bluish white, and shaped to resemble an oversized snowflake.

"Go ahead! Pick it up and place it in your hair!", Purple says, still wearing Aurora's visage, but with an addition of a snowflake flower in her hair.

Meanwhile, deep down in the dark earth, something stirs, woken up by Pink's magic..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 pm
Profile YIM

As the ice-colored blossom grows and blooms in front of her eyes, Aurora oohs in delight and appreciation.

"Oh! That's beautiful! You have such wonderful magic!" she says as she kneels down to admire the flower.

As she kneels, Aurora's "storm" continues within the little grove, although with her distraction, it has started to turn to a bit of rain as well as snow.. soaking her clothes quite thoroughly. The woolen folds fall and gather between her legs, baring not only her calves and thighs, but giving just a glimpse of her ass from the side.

Quote:
"Go ahead! Pick it up and place it in your hair!"

"Oh! May I?? It's so beautiful.. Thank you!" she tells them in sincere delight as she picks the flower, lifts it up to take in the scent of the flower, before putting it in her hair over one ear.

She stands up and twirls around before the pixies. "Well? What do you think?" she says with a smile - unaware that the now moisture-laden wool of her skirt has grown very heavy and has started to slide down over her hips. The top curves of her buttocks are revealed as the wool sags down under the weight of the water it holds. One tug.. or one misstep from Aurora, and her skirt would likely fall to the ground around her ankles.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next