View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Trouble, Trouble, Trouble With a Capital 'T' (Vera) 

Post Re: Trouble, Trouble, Trouble With a Capital 'T' (Vera)
"Then I suggest you choose how you question me carefully, Prefect," she replied, she was not really annoyed but she was not about to let her expections lessen for her precious little Prefect.

"So this woman is a friend of your lover's and another witch at that?" she smiled softly, "And to think this woman was only going to offer me martial arts and not magic for saving her good name. I am unsure if I should feel cheated on such a trade. Well at least she has no record of destruction of property like a few students I know of." Vera sighed softly as she leaned back in her chair. "Really, one good word would be enough to convince me that you are not one to make such a stupid decision to have contraband. Clarice is already familiar with my punishments and I doubt she would make such a blind judgement with such risks available."

"Very well, I will have the ones who brought the evidence punished," she continued cooly, "I do not tolerate students who think they can sneak by the rules by laying the blame on someone else. Especially one who deserves to climb higher than common students. I suppose that means you will go back to your seclusion. I suppose that is my loss."

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 am

"It doesn't have to be," Taisie said simply with a blank look to Vera, "Vera-sama, I owe you the trust you've given me and as a warrior at heart I do not deny what my promises were. Be expectant that I did not think that one of high administration would look very... pleasantly on my other gifts. Thankfully, I have someone who seems to give info to the right person fortunately," she states softly while eyeing Clarice with a raised brow. She did find it rude after all she just willing gave such private information to a Head Girl.

"I guess it would not be much an owe since my name is cleared, but I'd still like to... in a sense... teach you ninjutsu and taijutsu. I hadn't expected a staff member here willing to learn magic. I'm more of a physical magic user, but anything I can help you learn is fine with me. Sound interesting for you?"

She regards Clarice with a nod to her in thanks. the left that bitter-sweet taste in her mouth to the fact she did save her from being punished after all. She hadn't known Kanoe was her lover. It slipped her as a curious thought but it was none of her business.

With a soft sigh she crosses a leg over the other and puts both of her hands in her lap while she waits for Vera's reply.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 am

"I apologize for my mouth, Taisie. But I wouldn't have said anything if I thought you would get in a mess."

She bows to Vera before she begins tos tep to the door. She really had no reason to stay and being as she was a Prefect left her to do more chores Vera assigned for her to do any ways. But she had to clear that mess up. No doubt Kanoe would've been cross with her had she let one of her friends be thrown into the basement.

"I apologize to you both for intruding. Just making my rounds. Unless you need something, Vera..."

Even though she would never admit it, she knew her life was in Vera's hands. The already speaking freely of punishements woman was beckoning her to elave as soon as possible. She had no pwoer against the woman so instead of a fight she would rather flight.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 am

"I suppose that will be all Clarice, thank you for your assistance," she said to Claire, "There is no need to apologize for performing your duty, please continue to keep me informed." With that she nods and allows the Prefect to continue with her daily duties.

Once alone with Taisie, she smiled softly before returning to the topic at hand. "The staff cares not as long as it causes no danger or damage to the school. Clarice and Kanoe had a record of punching holes through the wall and even destroying sections of stairs and classrooms. What you study behind closed doors is your business alone." This was partially true. NICE labs did have interest in mana and magic from a purely scientific stand point and even promotes Vera's studies. But such things do not need to be known by ordinary students.

"You are also flawed in your assumption that I am a staff member," she replied calmly, "I am a student just like the rest of the Head Girls and Prefects. I do what I can to support and maintain order on campus along with various other duties. As for your offer, I accept. I am always interested in learning more about mana and channeling and I suppose learning more about self defense would keep me in shape. We can make sure our schedules line up, I would not wish to take away from your own studies. What times would work best for you, Taisie?"

Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 am

She watches Clarice go. That was... rather quick, but now she had thanks to Kanoe's lover. Vouching for her had gotten her off the hook. But she would be a fool not to try and fin the culprit who did so. If she didn't, it could very well happen again.

But her thoughts on that particular matter were settled for now. She didn't mean Vera was a staff member, but she just generalized for the sake of details not needing to be put. She simply eyes Vera and for the first time she smirks for a few moments.

"I'm happy to see you so eager, but I will not teach for free you know. I'm willing to give what I have stated before, but I expect you to return the favor. I'm not perfect at all in my abilities and learning from someone who is hardly hindered on the island will help me greatly."

Her smirk disappears as she ponders the time period. It was only until she began thinking deeply did she realize she was swamped with work. Some few hours would suffice for Vera's time if she wasn't too busy.

"How about... Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? Say 6-10 a.m.? Will that work for you? Might as well get that done with for the day so you can go to your duties as a Head Girl without having to be distracted."

Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 am

"I never said it would be for free dear," she replied, "We will be studying and training together. I am sure there is much we can learn about each other." Vera smiled faintly. She was still hindered just like any student on the island. The dampening field would ensure that no matter how strong they become, it will always be just not enough to stop the creatures here.

Come to think of it, this woman knew nothing about the island, the school, or even monsters for that matter. At least that is what it appears to be. Her position keeps her from warning anyone of their fate upon graduation. But such thoughts would only hinder her job as a Head Girl.

"Yes those days and times are fine," she answered, "You may come up to this room at those times. There is plenty of room and privacy here to practice both activities. As long as those times are not too early for you, I can always adjust my schedule if need be."

"I suppose I have taken enough your time. I apologize for the difficulty you were just put through," she said softly as she rises to her feet, "Those who were the cause of this will be punished severely for their slander and contraband, you need not worry of them any more. Is there anything else I can help you with, Taisie?"

Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm

"I wouldn't worry any ways. I was taught forgiveness so I forgive the transgressor, but condemn the transgression. It doesn't bother me much now that it's cleared up. That was really the only thing I cared for."

She didn't know if the woman took it for being free or not, but as long as that was settled then she would more then pleased to teach someone who is already mildly athletic any ways. She really had no reason not to like Vera so in a matter of talking with her... it was actually quite pleasant to do so. The woman was already going to to try and help her before Kanoe's lover came into play, but it was good the Head Girl didn't have to stick her neck. Clarice seemed to have nothing to fear either, which all in all came out as a good day that the innocent stayed innocent.

"That's the reason I said those particular times. I'm free mostly in the morning so being able to help you is not an issue. I owe you my thanks any ways and see fit that you get something out of helping me."

She rises to her feet, brushing her uniform to get the wrinkles out. Grabbing her jacket, she presses her mounds upwards as she crosses her arms below them. She turns to Vera and bows respectfully to the woman.

"I can't think of anything. This is the only issue I've had so far, but I know if I do come across a problem I can come to you for help if it can be helped at all. If you don't need anything from me at this moment then I suppose I shall see you bright and early tomorrow, being it's Tuesday today. Is that alright with you, Sensei?"

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Vera returns the bow, "Yes that is fine, Taisie," she replied, "I will see you tomorrow then." With that, she allows the woman to leave. Locking the door, she sighed softly. Well that exchange went smooth enough.

---

The next morning, Vera was already up and getting dressed. The hour was rather early but she did not let that bother her. The Head Girl slips on a plain white t-shirt and long navy blue sweat pants with her sash hanging across her body over one shoulder. She was uncertain that they would work out and study in one sitting but she did not mind the outfit either way. It was at least less revealing than the standard gym uniform.

She had a dark wooden table with similar wooden chairs setup as their study area. There were a number of tomes laying on the table. Vera had access to most of the ancient texts the school had available but it was best to start small so she does not overwhelm the woman. A pitcher and some glasses of ice water were set on a tray should they start out with a work out. With everything set up, she could think of nothing else to prepare. Now she only had to wait for Taisie to arrive.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:05 pm

A soft knock came to Vera's door a few minutes before the scheduled time. Upon entering after she was told it was alright, Taisie came in wearing her school gym outfit. Being so absent from the school had left her gym clothes dirty and in need of a good wash. Upon the bright colors still looking fairly new on the kunoichi, it was obvious she had been abducted rather early on the few days she was settling into the school’s life and style. But the issue still occurred with the short being a little too short and a shirt that almost gave the appearance of Taisie’s breasts being bigger then what they normally were. Thankfully they were being covered by the stack of books Taisie carried until she went to the table to set them down in a neat pile.

“I do have one request. About this… gym attire I have. It seems a little bit… small then what it needs to be,” she comments while looking down at her gym clothes, “But I’m not very bothered by it for now. This is your time so perhaps this getting fixed later will do.”

She was a very good morning person. She always had been and was taught the old saying 'the early bird catches the worm'. She was unsure, however what Vera may want to be taught first in such an early part of the day. She herself had it covered with physical strength, so when the time came for her to learn something it would be about her other gift.

“If it’s alright with you, I don’t mind sharing my physical gift with you first. You already seem rather built and lean so I’m curious to see what you can do.”

Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:24 pm

The Head Girl walks to the door and opens it for Taisie. The young woman was wearing a standard issue school gym uniform. The outfit revealed much of the woman's thighs and brought much focus to the well developed breasts hidden behind the tight white t-shirt.

"Come in," she smiled, closing and locking the door behind her, "If you head to the school's mini mall, you can make a request for new uniforms of a different size. Assuming they have the size that is..." Vera lightly pulled on her own white shirt that hugged her body though not as tightly. She was pleased that the student arrived early and helped guide her to set the books down on the table.

"I can assure you I only work out," she said softly, "I have only attended a couple of defense classes in my entire life and those were years ago. But I agree, we are both dressed and ready for a work out so we might as well." The Head Girl pulls her long silver hair back behind her shoulders. "You are more experienced so feel free to lead, Miss Taisie."

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:15 pm

"You need only call me Taisie, Vera-sama. Someone of higher rank deserves at least a little leniency to call someone like myself by their first name and name alone, no?" she suggests with a short smile and nod.

She wasn't surprised by Vera's explanation. She didn't look incredibly fit like she was, but enough to make the comment. That only meant Vera was a natural athlete if she was able to keep her figure like that. That means more improvement when the woman tries.

“Your body never forgets defensive and offensive attacks. It's like swimming or riding a bike; though you may have forgotten in your mind, you can give your body more credit. I'm rather impressed you have such a lean body with only a few classes. It seems you were gifted with the right genes.”

Taisie was gifted with the same genes that allowed her to have a fast metabolism. But her muscular build was all work on her part. Nine years of working out and keeping her body trim certainly showed as began to stretch her legs and arms out.

“Since we’re stretching, I might as well ask a little about you, if that’s alright Vera-sama. How many times did you go to a defensive class if you can think of an estimate?”

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:40 pm

"Very well, Taisie," she replied, doing the same stretches as Taisie. Her body was flexible and she did have decent stamina but it was hard to say the cause was necessarily natural with all the monsterous sex a student deals with on the island. Just because she no longer does self defense does not mean she does not work out but might as well take the compliment as is.

"I attended two classes," she replied, "My family decided it best to learn a little. But with my busy schedule during those years, it was by no means a permament endeavor. You more than likely have years of experience over myself." Vera sits down and spreads her legs, learning forward as she holds her arms infront of her. Strands of hair fell before her shoulders as she stretches her legs and back. Her eyes follow Taisie's form for a few moment. The athletic curves of a well built body was indeed attractive. The gym uniform did well in drawing attention to such perks. "How long have you been on the island, Taisie?" She asked to keep the conversation going.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm

After it was becoming the part of stretching downwards, she ties her hair into a ponytail with a rubber band in her pocket. Bending backwards allows muscles and joints to stretch and move when they’re not used very much in such a position. Arching her back made her already thrusting mounds push up further in view before she began to twist and turn her body.

“I started at the beginning of the year. Had my parents known of me being a threat to their appearance I would’ve been sent here sooner. After meeting Kanoe, I remember working out in the gym. After that I recall nothing.”

After twisting her body a few times she works on her head, bending it sideways while her eyes closed and bending it back to get her neck muscles unhinged and relaxed. She then slides her left leg over the ground, causing her body to kneel inches from the floor. She then gets up and does her right before opening her eyes to regard Vera once more.

“I’ve been into fighting competitions since I was ten. They had junior competitions so I took interest in it. Since my parents didn’t condone in it either, it was more alluring to me so I suppose I have them to thank for it.”

“You’d be surprised as to how working out can relieve any stressful tension you may have. Since you no doubt have to uphold an image for the student body, giving yourself an hour to do a few work outs like I do will help. But I’m sure you probably already do so without my say in the matter any ways since you seem very intelligent.”

After she does her short stretching, she inhales deeply before exhaling through her mouth. She patiently waits for Vera to get comfortable with herself before she went any further with their work out.

“If you don't mind my asking, how did you end up working here at Shokushu?”

Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 pm

The stretches spared no mercy to Taisie's features. Every bend of the woman's body seemed to stretch the fabric of the white t-shirt over the well endowed chest of the student. Vera smiled faintly at the sight as she continues her own stretches on the floor.

So over half a year with a chunk of her memory missing, she thought to herself. It was probably for the better that Tai did not remember. It could have been a monster keeping the woman captive or NICE labs performing more experiments, difficult to say which was worse. Being associated with a Head Girl may protect the student some, assuming the woman was worth protecting in the first place.

"I suppose you are giving a compliment about my image, if so thank you," she replied calmly, "As for my position, the Headmasters decides which gifted seniors are suitable to wear the sash. Prefects are sophomores or higher chosen by Head Girls for their potential." It was not exactly a subject she wanted to go into detail about. Those times she would be called to the Headmaster's office for her 'attributes' were experience enough to know she wanted to keep her distance as far as possible from those people.

"What shall we begin with, Taisie?" she asked, getting up to her feet.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:39 pm

“There was a compliment intended,” she replies to the woman. She saw her question was more then unsettling to the Head Girl so she let the subject drop after Vera answered. The info given was interesting, but Vera need not worry of her possibly wanting a position. She like staying under the radar and would prefer to keep it as such unless the position made it too tempting to ignore. As of right now, it hardly crossed her mind again as she leans forward for a moment to stretch her back.

“Let’s start with defensive moves. The ones I will show you are from our home of Japan.”

She takes the moment to approach Vera for the example. Grasping her shoulders gently, she slides her right hand down to her left arm to pull up in a straight position before her.

“Alright, let’s say some student, any student, decides that hitting a Head Girl will improve their appearance if that only could happen. A direct hit to one’s face usually will knock you out on the first round.”

She pulls Vera’s arm back and makes her ball her hand into a fist.

“The best way to defend one’s self is to expect a punch. If someone tries to attack you, just expect them to make the first move a punch, especially the right hand. I don’t know why it is, but that’s a habit for any untrained attacker. If you want to be completely prepared just expect the first hit to be a punch. Now that you know they’re going to punch you, you’ll need reflexes to counter-act the punch.”

She demonstrates by pulling Vera’s arm to her, but she side-steps to avoid the touch.

“When you learn this reflex, it’ll be easier for you to see either arm begin to move before they strike. The minute you see that arm move, you move. If it’s a right punch, you step left, if it’s left, you step right. Why? So that after you dodge, you can attack them. The best defense is a good offense.”

She then grabs Vera’s arm with both of her hands and slides herself beneath her paused punch. A soft tug could be felt as she turns her head to the woman to instruct more.

“This is the part you may find appealing. After side-stepping, you know that it will take them a few seconds to stop and pull back for another hit. Before that happens, you need to be quick and grab their arm. With that weight being pushed forward, their weight can be used against them. Even if it’s a big girl that’s throwing the punch, her weight will only prove to make it only a little more difficult to throw her over your shoulder and land her on her back.

This is the simple act of gravity that you can use in your favor. If the chance does happen you think you can’t throw them on their back then a more severe damaging attack is to pull them to your back and elbow them right in the ribs. Do it hard enough and you could break a rib.”

She shows the Head Girl how fast you can actually elbow someone in that position. After pulling Vera closer to her back, her right arm detaches from her grip and her elbow gently prods where the lower ribs are.

“Incase the foe is quite large, then the unfortunate thing to do is to dislocate their wrist," she says before gently grasping Vera's wrist and turning it softly and gently to one side, "This defensive move is to immobilize your enemy so they cannot attack again so you will have to put them in pain a little bit. The first option I said is the one most likely to recover from faster. But as the fact you’re defending yourself, I doubt you will be blamed if you manage to cause more damage then intended. Self-defense is self-defense. You didn’t throw the first punch but you made the finishing blow.”

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next