View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Surprise of a Lifetime (for Antipode) 

Post Re: Surprise of a Lifetime (for Antipode)
There was laughter then. Not mean laughter, nor maniacal. More like... she said something funny, and he responded with good humor. Of course, perhaps when she heard what he said immediately afterwards, in responds to this, maybe she'd think it was something else... either way, that was the sort of laughter he sent into her mind. It only lasted a few seconds, at least, and didn't linger too terribly long.

"Oh, my suggestion had nothing to do with people finding out... I'll be honest. They already do know. That's why I'm allowed to be here, after all. I'm not the only one, either. But you're in luck. You encountered me first, instead of one of them. As for your request..."

Now that she was nude there in the locker room, the tendrils moved, then, as if suddenly coming to life. Several wrapped around her legs, underneath her knees. Others moved to her arms, at her elbows. One wound around her stomach, and several more wrapped around her legs above the knee. Then, with all these tendrils holding her weight, they lifted her off the ground entirely. More tendrils moved to her back, letting some of her weight go onto them... it was actually fairly ergonomic, and somewhat comfortable. He clearly had practice with this.

"I suppose, since you've been so cooperative, I'll not go on as long as I normally do. I'll let you go while you're still conscious, and with enough time to shower and get to your next class. Perhaps I'll even help you with that... you'll probably need it. Your next class is in several hours, yes?"

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:18 am
Profile YIM

Somewhat confused at the burst of laughter as it echoed through her mind Silvia quietly listened to the being's explanation that the existance of him and other such beings was already known on the island. Commiting that fact to memory she decided to look into that later, not having much time to think before the tendrils closed in once more.

The tendrils went to work wrapping around her legs, arms, around her toned stomach, and pushing against her back. All in all it seemed like a perverted variation of a chair, one which the being had much practice with.

Thinking over her schedule she said Umm...From what I understand gym class usually lasts about 2 hours.

Last edited by Silvia on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:39 am

Well, she was taking it fairly well, it seemed. She wasn't crying, getting furious, or reacting in any terribly overwrought ways... a lot of girls did, and he understood completely, especially when they were just finding out about how this place worked. But this girl had kept her head cool... it was a fairly impressive thing, and he was enjoying witnessing how she reacted to her predicament.

"Two hours. Well, I can't promise that you'll want to stop then, but unless you say something else to that effect, you'll be released in time to get to your next class. So, let's begin."

Now came the tendrils which actually had a goal in mind other than hold her above the ground, where she would be more easily held. Her legs were spread, and the tentacles approached her. They started lightly, slowly. Several moved to her stomach, trailing from her stomach to her sides, and slowly moving, their tips lightly tracing against her flesh. Others played at her arms... and others moved down, and started massaging her inner thighs. Her naked body was completely exposed... yet he started with something like foreplay?!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:59 am
Profile YIM

Ok. I will try and last that long since you are being so fair as to let me go afterwards.

As the tendrils began their work Silvia's lips pursed in concentration, unused to her body being touched, as she watched as the tentacles spread her legs revealing her virgin tunnel. More tendrils moved to her stomach trailing lightly across the toned muscles from one side of her body to the other. While those lightly touched her, more tendrils moved to trace across the lean muscle of her arms, and even more touched the flesh of her inner thighs moving inch by inch closer to her tight cunt.

With the tendrils massaging her tense body, starting slowly like he said he would, her body began to relax even starting to enjoy the treatment even though he was going to take her soon enough.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:33 am

Her relaxation was good. His tendrils moved lightly over her flesh, not even bothering to touch anything like her breasts, or her still untouched little cunt. He was satisfied, for now, to massage her even more. Her back was next to feel it... up to her neck, down to her lower back, the tendrils went to work. They were warm, like flesh. They WERE flesh, and occasionally a little moist. Not terribly so, but more a small hint of it.

As the massage continued on, two more tendrils approached her. They started on her stomach to start, and slowly slid farther up, finding, after a little while, her breasts. They started now, beginning to wind around her breasts, one coiling slowly around each of them. They began squeezing, and kneading lightly, pressing into her breasts independently, each one moving at a slightly different speed, pressing into them at different levels of strength, acting completely separately.

It was really beginning now, but the ones down, toying with her thighs, didn't move much closer. Oh, they were close by now... but they showed no signs of moving towards her pussy.

"Good. Fainting does tend to occur, however. Or at least exhaustion. I'm rather interested in your pleasure, and the more intense the better. So... fair warning."

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:51 am
Profile YIM

Silvia was surprised at how good the massage was making her feel. It seemed like any muscle that the dexterous tendrils touched loosened up in an instant. The appendages seemed to have a fleshy texture, a hint of moisture in their grip as they worked over her body.

As the massage continued two more tendrils closed in on her body moving to her stomach and slowly sliding up towards her ample chest and began to wind around her breasts, one tentacle slowly winding around each orb. When they started squeezing the sensitive flesh a pleased "Mmm" escaped her lips as the two tentacles worked seperately, squeezing her mounds with different amounts of speed and strength.

Her body was quickly warming up under the attention of the many tendrils, and the tentacles lurking near her virgin cunt were beginning to look more and more appealing.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:17 am

All of this, of course, were what Antipode wanted. He wasn't a mean creature, by any means. Yes, he was fairly amoral... and really, it was by luck alone, from the perspective of a human anyway, that what he found enjoyable in a human's psychic emanations were pleasure. Perhaps that, too, wasn't the best word. For what Antipode could do was far more than mere telepathy. He could look deep into the mind, read thoughts, feelings, memories. The brain was a physical thing, and the memories, thoughts, feelings, are stored as chemical reactions between pheromones, electrical signals and connections between neurons. For a being such as Antipode, such things were very easily read. Once he learned the language, that was. Yet, why did sexual pleasure interest him so? That, then, is a harder question. And why would it be addicting? An even greater one, best described by studying the species' anatomy. Which was fairly hard, considering his species existed primarily in dimensions beyond human understanding. Good luck with that.

But such a thing would be a distraction to what was at hand. Namely, Antipode was slowly ravishing this young woman, bringing her to higher and higher levels of pleasure. He was even being considerate enough to not read too far into her memories. Information such as whether she'd actually pleasured herself before, for example. Incidentally...

"Now, I ask this only out of curiosity... but though you are a virgin, have you felt any pleasure of this sort at all before? Forgive me if you find the question rude, but it would be rather useful to know."

His tendrils continued, unaffected by his words. Down below, sadly, the ever more interesting seeming tendrils did not move forward, did not touch her cunt, did not attempt to take her... but above, as the massage ran its course, things grew ever more erotic. Her breasts were being massaged harder now, more firmly and, perhaps, more pleasantly. But a new development occurred. Small tendrils moved to her nipples, new ones, with odd bulges at the end. They opened up fairly quickly, and latched on to those nipples.

It would feel almost like a mouth. Only.. much more agile, and with even more skill. As they latched on, they began to suck, lightly, on the nipples, even as she would feel light, fleshy cilia rubbing against them, urging them to harden.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:31 am
Profile YIM

Trying to focus on his question as the tentacles continued to work over her body she said in a pleased tone Mmm... None at all. It's not like I've never thought about it but my house is always so busy that I was never alone long enough to do anything about my thoughts.

Enjoying the massage even more as the tentacles started massaging her breasts harder, digging into her ample mounds of titflesh, while small new tentacles moved to her breasts. They were small ones with odd bulges at the end. Soon they opened up, latching on to her nipples, the fleshy cilia inside the tendrils quickly urging her nipples to harden.

As the pleasure continued to build, her virgin body reacting well to the expert stimulation of the tentacles, she thought Oh god It feels so good.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:44 am

It felt good, did it? Well, it would be feeling much, much better very soon. The alien being listened to her words, and realized their importance immediately. She'd never done anything which meant this was her very first experience with sensual pleasure of the kinds he was giving her... not that she didn't know they existed, but she'd never actually had the chance to act upon such impulses, and experience it for herself. This was quite interesting. That meant, of course, that the best thing he could do right now was, since she was enjoying herself already, show her more of the pleasure available to her, even before bothering to penetrate. Hell, he could forgo penetration at all if he felt like. It was the pleasure he was after, hers, and he wouldn't gain anything more by doing that, as long as she felt good... but he actually felt a little obligated to do so. Because others would come, and would make it far less pleasant, now wouldn't they?

But that slight dash of, to be quite honest, really weird so-called gallantry aside, the being prepared for the next step.

"I see. Well, that's good to know. In that case, I believe I'm going to continue this little tour of what your body can feel, and help facilitate your... exploration of your own body a little bit. If you notice, your hands will be free... so if you'd like to do a bit of your own exploration, I can even but what I'm about to do on hold... unless you'd rather me..."

He trailed off. A slender tendril moved down her body, tracing down her stomach, than down her pubic region, and then moving right off of her skin right before it reached close enough to touch her pussy, or her clit, or any of that. And she'd find, her arms were free to move, if she so chose. He found this amusing, really... he wondered how she'd react to this new step of teasing.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 am
Profile YIM

Mmm... Maybe I can "explore" myself later. Cause right now I wouldn't even know what I would like to do to myself. Perhaps a little exhibition for you later for being so nice to me?

Most people in her situation would call her too agreeable, offering more to something that already took her. But to her it could be viewed as diplomacy, making consessions in order to make things easier for her, that was a philosophy she held very strongly. She was also taught to forgive the sinner and condemn the sin, something that Antipode could see as he looked into her mind.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:00 am

That is not to say, however, that he would agree that what he was doing was a sin in the first place. In fact, if they were to get into a discussion on the matter, he'd probably just laugh with a good natured tone, and explain, in a way she might find condescending even, that such concepts really didn't matter nearly as much as one would think... and then he'd probably go on a long tangent explaining how, really, this was not wrong in any possible way. Of course, that explanation might very well ignore the concept of "being willing."

"Hmm. Understood. In that case, I shall show you myself."

He didn't sound like he disliked this outcome. And so, with those words, his actions began anew. Her breasts would feel a surge of new energy in the tendrils toying with them, playing with them so vigorously now. And that slender tendril that had, so shortly before came so close to touching her went back down. It started at her outer lips, her labia, beginning by simply rubbing lightly up and down, with no intent or hint of going farther inside.

Then, it moved higher up, as several more went down, almostl ike fingers, and rubbed in its place. Yet that first one, it seemed, had a more interesting goal. Her little untouched clitoris, which was soon exposed from it's hood... and then, the little -even more slender now- tip of the tendrils began lightly rubbing against that sensitive nub, then doing so with a little more pressure, a little more vigor.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 am
Profile YIM

As Antipode said "Hmm. Understood. In that case, I will show you myself." his tentacles began their work anew, increasing the vigor of the attention to her full chest and with the one that had lingered near her virgin cunt finally moving to touch her labia. Starting by rubbing up and down, with no seeming intention of penetrating further inside. Moving further up, the tendril that had been teasing her labia moved towards her soon-exposed clit rubbing the little bundle of nerves with increasing vigor as more small tentacles moved to take its place at the labia, feeling hints of moisture from her cunt as the pressure of their attentions spread her tight hole slightly.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:20 am

Antipode watched silently. She was in pleasure, yes, but not reacting to the fullest yet... still, that was alright, he was still only at the very beginning of his actions. As her little virgin pussy moistened ever more, the tendrils continued teasing her, the slender ones rubbing lightly against her ever harder. One of them started slipping inside of her, but pulled out quickly, before going much farther than, say, a half an inch. But just slightly above, there wasn't any teasing at all. Her clit was wrapped by now with the very slender tendril, which rubbed and pressed into that sensitive nub quite intently... what he wanted now was her reactions. He hoped to get them.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:21 am
Profile YIM

Feeling the tentacles tease her, rubbing harder and harder as the moments past she was surely enjoying herself. When the small tendril wrapped around her clit, wrapping and pressing against it intently, it wasn't long before she was moaning in pleasure as each new movement of the tendrils sending a shock of pleasure through her body. With the mounting pleasure ever increasing she felt the heat building in her core, her moans growing more broken with lust as the teasing continued.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:43 am

As her pleasure grew, Antipode actually increased the intensity of his actions. Several of the thin tendrils began slipping inside of her body... they were small, like very thin fingers, slipping in one at a time... he wondered if this would hurt her, so he started out slowly there. Of course, her breasts were being heavily toyed with, even now, and as for her clit, the tendril's tip widened somewhat, and broadened, to more resemble a tongue. And it felt more like she was being licked now, as it unwound itself from her and started rubbing, in a way she might, in the future, recognize from a human's actions...

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next