View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Unexpected visitor [Silvie] 

Post Unexpected visitor [Silvie]
Markachi was prowling the school grounds when he thought he heard a commotion. Not wanting to miss out he quetly ran towards it's source.As it turns out it was only a girl practicing her fencing.Markachi was awed by the way her beautiful body moved so elegantly when she finished he could not hold back an applause.

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Post Re: Unexpected visitor [Silvie]
After a long day at school Silvia decided to do some solo practice with her fencing in the forest. Going to her dorm she changed out of her school uniform donning a sports bra and some tight spandex shorts, a good outfit for working out in. Picking up her foil, secure in its sheath, she slung it over her shoulder and headed out of the building to the forest looking for a private place to train.

A few minutes later, she had found a perfect spot and begun her exercises moving through them quickly and gracefully. Anyone watching her could see her body was well toned, making her rough workout look easy. As she finished her exercises she heard clapping behind her, spinning towards the sound her basically harmless foil pointed at him she said Who are you?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:29 am

''My name is Mark, and that was some pretty good fencing. Oh if you're wondering i live out here . Would you like an opponent ? i have an old foil i stole from the school somewhere around here .'' he returns a few minutes later with a foil in his hand .'' i havent actually fenced but i have read a lot of books on it .''

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:44 am

Smiling as what seemed to be an attractive young man offered to fence with her she said I could use an opponent, but are you sure you can keep up with me? Taking a ready position she said I will give you the first move since you have never fenced before. So take your best shot, if you can.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:55 am

Markachi sank into a half done ready stance in an attempt to lower her gaurd even as he thought, we'll see who can keep up . He attacks in a flurry of moves taking special care not to use his full strength for fear the foil will break . It was an understatement to say he had simply read the books he had perfected them!

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 am

As the attacks begun Silvia worked quickly to block the attacks. Thinking to herself as she blocked she thought Never fenced before, huh? I doubt that. Turning his blade with hers she thrust forward with a shot at his chest, hoping to catch him offguard after blocking his attacks.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:43 am

he narrowly blocks the lunge at his chest, then losing his remper he lunges forward . He trips on a protruding root, buries the tip in the ground , reaches out instinctively to catch himself and pulls her training bra down to reveal her breasts then lands hard and cuts his face on the side of the blade,unawear of her protruding breasts

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:58 am

Starting to move back as he blocked and lunged forward she wasn't fast enough as his hand grabbed her bra, pulling it down and stretching the fabric to near uselessness with his strength. Covering her ample chest with one arm, most of her titflesh still quite visible, she knelt down next to him and said Are you ok? That was a nasty fall.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:52 am

''Yeah im okay . '' he then looks up .............. he suddenly realises he is staring ''sorry i've been out here for a while,lets go to where i live for some first aid ,don't want to get infected.'' he hands her his shirt to wear

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:03 am

Blushing as he stares at her partially exposed titflesh Silvia said Ok. Lead the way then. As they walked towards his home she asked him Would you happen to have a spare shirt at your place? You kind of stretched my top too far when you fell, and I don't think it will cover me anymore.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:11 am

'' Here take mine 'cause i don't have another one , and i don't need it'' he leads her through a bit of brush and to a large area with a well crafted hut at one end and a saltwater pool at the other''lets go to the pool to wash it off ''

Last edited by matt on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:17 am

Oh thanks. she said, taking the large shirt and draping it over her shoulders. It had no buttons so it didn't close very well but it was enough to keep her covered as long as she didn't move very much. Reaching behind her she undid the ruined sports bra, she smiled handing it to him and saying Here you can keep this to remember me by.

Moving through the brush she said Nice little home you have set up here. Moving towards the saltwater pool with him she knelt down near it, taking the shirt and dunking it in the water hoping to clean it a little after their tiring match.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 am

markachi sat down and watched her begin to clean the cut ''how does it look he asked '' then he did something unexpected.he looked her in the eye leaned forward and kissed her throwing caution to the wind.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:50 am

Your cut isn't too bad. It's just a scratch really.... she said, her words cut off as he kissed her. Surprised she fell back on her butt, her legs spread accidentally towards him and the tight fabric of her shorts stretching valiantly to cover her pussy. Blushing as she sat there, topless and with her nethers barely hidden, she said You surprised me. I wasn't expecting you to kiss me so suddenly.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:59 am

''i'm sorry . i've been out here so long i've forgotten what a real kiss feels like among other things'' he stands up and extends his hand to help her up

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next