View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Adventurous (Airi/Karzak) 

Post Adventurous (Airi/Karzak)
Airi gave a soft, mocking laugh as the last blocky building disappeared behind the leafy screens surrounding her. "Really, as if they could expect me to miss a beautiful day like this for [i]classes[i]." She chuckled again, lifting the raven curtain of her hair off of the back of her neck. A breeze swirled beneath the trees to kiss the proffered skin, making her sigh in rapture and stand still as the wind tugged at her hair and clothes like curious fingers seeking the creamy flesh beneath.

Heedless of the way the breeze was exposing tantalizing flashes of her legs, she stretched luxuriously, putting her full breasts into greater prominence as she murmured lazily, "And I dare any prefect to enforce the dress code out here." Airi lowered her arms again to remove the red tie masking the graceful curve of her neck, and undid a few buttons of her shirt for good measure, exposing the heat-flushed curves of her bosom to the wind's caresses.

A satisfied smirk crossed her face as she stated, "Much better" and strode purposefully deeper into the woods, bent on discovering anything more interesting than the algebraic definition of x.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Post Re: Adventurous (Airi/Karzak)
Karzak smirked observing the young girl from a distance. “Look at that. Another young girl, and a pretty cocky one. No sense of respect for anyone especially authority. I’m going to enjoy taking that pride away from her” His grin widened revealing his fangs. His eyes glanced at the nice view of her breasts from this angle.

“Lets get her body in the mood to be taken then” The beast masked his body now, invisible to any eye now. His tentacles lashed out under her skirt and began rubbing her panties. The bumps on the tentacles would surely get her body in the mood as it hit the right spots. The best part is that humans are quick to deny everything. She may suspect someone’s hand in doing this but as they say seeing is believing. To her noone was around.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Body still tingling from the oddly... firm... caresses of the wind, Airi paused to look around herself once more, now several feet from where she'd first disappeared into the woods. The trees grew thicker here, the canopy so heavy that the heat of the day barely made it down to warm Airi, making it chill enough that her nipples stood in points clearly visible through her shirt. At least, she was insisting to herself that it was the sudden change in temperature. Being aroused by errant breezes- what nonsense!

Still, as she recalled the way her skirt had brushed away from her legs, and what she could have sworn were stealthy fingers of wind stroked her so intimately through the cloth of her panties, she shuddered and looked back at the edge of the woods, unease and the rising heat in her body warring silently with each other.

Although... she mused to herself if I ever wanted to meet anyone in secret, this would be the perfect place. The trees would cover the noise perfectly. Smiling slightly at that turn of thought, she sprawled onto a moss-covered log to enjoy the relief from the sun and dream wicked things.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Her body was responding perfectly. Already her panties were wet and her nipples erect. He heard her comment about having sex with someone here in secret and laughed with her. It was time to make her fantasy a very sick reality. More tentacles lashed out now grabbing every part of her body and ripping off the fabric from her body. They blew away in the wind. It was clear now she was not alone.

"Time to see what other sick perversions hide behind that rough exterior." The voice was monstrous and echoed from all directions. His tentacles wrapped around her firm breasts, the bumps digging into her skin. Others rubbed againsts the entrance to her pussy which was coated with a nice creaminess now. "Tell me where do you prefer? The front or the rear?"

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Airi let out a cry that had a lot more to do with the long (incredibly long!) fingers so perfectly squeezing her breasts- hard and forceful, just the way she liked it- than with surprise, although being so deliciously seized by invisible stalkers was hardly in her portfolio of experience.

Furious, she forced down her rising libido to snap back, "I like it when a man's got enough balls to show himself before he thinks he's getting in either way! Quit hiding and face me, pansy-ass!" With her retort, she seized one of the tentacles clutching at her and bent it cruelly back, still believing it to be the finger of a very large-handed man.

When the appendage bent without any resistance at all, in a way no finger, no matter how flexible could, Airi froze, the warm and invisible appendage still clutched in her slender hand.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:45 pm

"Wrong answer my sweet little prey." His tentacles grip tightened around her breast causing her to moan. He laughed when she referred to him as a man. "What makes you think I'm a man? Heh I haven't been human for centuries. Tell you what I'll cut you a deal. Tell me your name my cute little slut and maybe I will reveal myself to you."

A tentacle penetrated her ass now, it violently going in and out of her. Meanwhile the others continued to tease her body mercilessly. "For an innocent student you are enjoying this a bit too much" He said smirking. "Perhaps you are fond of being taken in such a rough manner?'

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Airi moaned and squirmed as the tentacles continued to squeeze her breasts and the unknown appendage rammed violently in and out of her ass, rocking her slender body with every impact. "My- mistake- then," she panted, somehow managing to make it sound sarcastic. "You pathetically horny *thing*, quit being a pansy and show yourself- or can you only take a girl when she can't see you?"

With the way the monster's voice echoed eerily around the clearing, Airi could only assume that it was in front of her. Acting on that assumption, she spat blindly in what she hoped was his direction, sneering after launching her missile, "Coward."

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 pm

"You're very spirited. I'm going to enjoy breaking that part of you and showing your true colors." The tentacle doubled its speed making the pleasure overwhelming throughout her body. "I will allow you to see me, after all you have rewarded me with this delicious ass" His body unmasked itself as she looked in horror to her assailant. It was some type of mutated beast.

"Now let's play" He smirked. His own claws were touching her now. They grabbed her clit and began massaging it. She was unable to move now, his strength to great for her. "Tell me does it feel good up the ass? No matter even if you don't like it I will train you to aquire a liking to it. I didn't catch your name yet. What was it child?"

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 pm

"AIRI!" she shouted, the combination of the relentless fucking from behind, the tentacles still massaging her breasts and stroking her dripping folds, and the thrill and terror of the wicked claw teasing her clit making her convulse as adrenaline raced through her system, heightening her senses almost unbearably as she gazed on the monstrousity dragging such pleasure from her lush and helplessly writhin form.

Eyes travelling up and down his body, taking in the four sets of keen claws, writhing tentacles, and twin rigid cocks, Airi felt a moan rise to her lips- and even she wasn't sure if it was a moan of revulsion or desire. "Who *are* you?" she whispered.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 pm

"You may call me Karzak Airi. You seem to enjoy my games. That's good. You're giving in to your true nature. Every girl has a true slut inside them and you are finally realizing your own. Time to make you a complete slut though and I have just what you need." An enormous tentacle emerged before her eyes.

The tentacles quickened their pace again, the moans becoming uncontrollable for her. Suddenly this giant tentacle shoved itself into her mouth. Before she could react the beast's seed was in her mouth, her tongue tasting every drop of it. It wouldn't be long now before she'd beg for more due to its "special" effect.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 pm

A moan of pure lust rose from Airi's lips as her tongue swirled hungrily around the tentacle invading her mouth, the monster's seed lighting a fire in her that demanded she lap up every trace of it remaining. Unsatisfied, she licked and sucked at the massive tentacle, trying to draw more of the addictive aphrodisiac from it.

Caustic laughter sounded in her ears, and Karzak withdrew the tentacle from her mouth, eliciting a cry of protest from her. "Do you have something to beg of me, slut?"

Drowning in lust, Airi gasped at him, "Pleaaase, don't stop! Come inside me!" Struggling to open her legs wider, offering her hungering opening to him, she repeated her plea, all pride washed away in the flood of her abject need.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:04 am

"Why should I slut?" He laughed "What do you have to offer me hmm?" His tentacle kept pouning away at her ass but they both knew she would not be completely satisfied until her pussy was fucked. "Come now Airi, tell me. If you want your pussy fucked make it worth my while" Karzak smiled.

Her eyes were glazed over now. She had gone insane with lust now. He had broken her will and pride. But all of this would be meaningless unless she acknowledged it. He would make sure the damage to her was permanent. His fangs moved to her nipple, now sucking them to further torture her with pleasure. His fangs dug into her beautiful mounds teasingly and another moan escaped her lips.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:24 am

Vaginal muscles convulsing with need as a tentacle pounded in and out of a far less satisfying opening, Airi surveyed the beast that held her sanity in his grasp with mounting desperation. Breasts heaving with every gasping breath, the scent of his intoxicating seed still tantalizingly present in the air, and undeniably restrained in the monster's grip, it was perfectly obvious to Airi that she couldn't move enough to do anything to encourage Karzak, to "make it worth his while."

Her helplessness did nothing to stem her lust, so she made use of all that the monster had left her. Clear, ice-pure eyes met Karzak's monstrous orbs pleadingly as she ran her tongue over her lips, moving her head as she arched her back so that her long hair slithered across her skin, leading the monster's eyes over her invitingly exposed curves flushed with passion from his merciless grasp. "I'll offer you whatever you want," she said, her voice breathy with need. "Anything you say, just fuck me."

Karzak grinned and flicked his long, rough tongue across her reddened nipple, and she cried out, jerking in his grasp as she begged again, "Fuck me!"

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:19 am

“You’re getting there Airi but you still have a bit to learn. I still detect some attitude in that voice of yours. We need to break you of that and until we do no pleasure for you down there” He smirked again and his claw traced her folds and then flicked her clit. She let out a scream at the overwhelming pleasure which made him laugh.

“Hmm perhaps more of my seed will wash away your sense of reason and that attitude of yours.” The colossal tentacle made its way for her mouth, this time with no resistance. She embraced it as she started sucking on it. Again Karzak began shooting semen into her mouth, the taste too much for her. She was addicted to it now and never would she be able to have enough.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Airi's eyes lit up hungrily as the massive, knobby tentacle pushed once more into her mouth. The warm cavern welcomed it in eagerly, her lips struggling to encompass its girth as her tongue teased its head, an electric thrill running straight to her most intimate parts as she tasted more of the seemingly endless flow of the monster's seed.

The young woman whimpered with lust as more of the hot liquid rushed down her throat, sparking almost painful pleasure in every place the beast touched her, and increasing the creamy coating of her lower lips as she rocked with wanton need. Head bobbing as she stroked up and down the tentacle penetrating her mouth, Airi reached towards the mutant creature with her shapely legs, her thighs burning for more of his touch, arms quivering in their clawed prison of his brutal grasp.

Karzak smirked as the lust-mad girl strained after his hideous form, stroking a lesser tentacle idly along the dewy petals of her flower, exulting in the way such a small touch made her writhe and whimpers travel pleasureably along the tentacle he had in her mouth as she gave him head with wanton abandon. Chuckling, he seized her red, tortured nipples and twisted them cruelly as his tentacles played with her helpless body, eyes growing wide with sadistic pleasure as her body quivered, Airi screaming out her first orgasm of their encounter around the tentacle violating her mouth.

Panting and moaning as the aftershocks of her first orgasm left her even more desperate to feel the monster take her in every way he could, completely deaf to the voice of her disgust and humiliation locked away in her head, Airi busied herself with licking up the semen she had missed when her pleasure first overtook her, shuddering at the warm trickles that ran over her breasts. Hardly daring to meet Karzak's eyes, she looked up at him. "Please?" she whispered.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next