View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Trouble, Trouble, Trouble With a Capital 'T' (Vera) 

Post Re: Trouble, Trouble, Trouble With a Capital 'T' (Vera)
"You need not worry of it. As I said, I do not kiss and tell. What I do with my time is none of the concern of the students and my position gives me certain...freedoms." She returns the soft kiss and smiles softly. "Now stop worry about such things. Would you let position get in the way of your feelings for another person? I told you my feelings and you told me yours."

The lights were still dim, leaving the single candle on the table as their only form of illumination. The shadows continue to dance around them and throughout the room as the two held each other close. "I can assure you, I will be fine as long as I have you." she whispered softly, nuzzling gently into the woman's neck. "But, if this is too fast you only need to tell me to stop. There is much I can teach you."

A teasing touch gently runs up Taisie's side. She wanted to explore this woman more but it could be a bit much for most for a first date. Vera had all the reason to rush but she doubts Tai would understand.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 pm

"It was just a question, Vera."

Since she answered, she had no reason to slow down then. Sure she wouldn't let her position get in the way, but it would be a worry if it indeed did hinder her a little. But since it doesn't affect Vera, there was no reason to slow down. The teasing touch was given a teasing touch of her own down Vera's side.

"... this isn't too fast. I do not think I've ever gotten this far before... but I'm not about out now. I don't think I really want to."

Her slightly taller height made it easier to let Vera slip underneath her chin. It was a fluttering feeling that enveloped her stomach that brought her to the conclusion that this was right. Plus as an added bonus, she was sure her father would not condone being with a woman. That didn't effect how she felt, but it was certainly giving her extra encouragement.

"Whatever happens, happens, Vera-sama. If it gets this far, then there is no reason to slow down really."

Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Her position actually made things easier. Despite her professional appearance she kept up, it was not uncommon at all for a Head Girl to invite students to their room as servants, lovers, or even slaves. Which Taisie would be would decided as they continue this relationship.

"Mm... This is just the beginning," she whispered heatidly in Tai's ear. Vera could feel the desire rising in the woman. It was a wonderful bubbling heat that radiated from the kunoichi's entire being. It was such an intoxicating emotion to feel. This emotion was far more pure than the desire and lust she felt after breaking down a student in the basement or though other means. This woman actually wants her, a perfect partner to have in life.

She nips teasingly at Taisie's ear before sliding back into her neck. Hot breaths awaken the nerves along the smooth skin as her tongue lightly dabs at a spot just before her lips seal over it. The Head Girl's purrs seem to vibrate right into the deep kiss as she suckles gently. Vera was no doubt experienced in all the subtle hints and weak points of a woman's body. Her tender touch slowly explored over Tai's body. She listened to the signs, a skipping heart beat, a soft sigh, a sudden tensing of muscles; she would focus on those tender weak points, massaging and stimulating them thoroughly before moving to the next one. Now that she had this woman, she wanted nothing more than to feel this innocent youth melt in her arms.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:53 pm

"Don't overwhelm me, Vera-sama."

She did happen to want the want the woman despite her never being this close to someone. It was a sobering thought to think she would never even get this far with someone. She never was much of a people person, but Vera's witty outlook was very appealing. She wasn't ignorant to know she wanted something and couldn't figure it out. She knew what she wanted.

Taisie watches the woman's head disappear further down her chin. The teasing nip to her ear was unexpected and made her tense up with such fluttering sensations running down her spine. So many untouched spots she was being filled up in one day. She had to say that though she was hardly surprised by people’s actions, she had never expected Vera to be suckling on her neck right now.

The soft sensation of her hot tongue followed by the cool breeze made her have goose bumps. But she wasn’t a fool. It wasn’t as if she was completely naïve of the female body. She knew pressure points, vulnerable areas, and sensitive tissue. She may not be completely experienced as Vera was, but she could contribute in her own way. Hands start to slide up from her mid-back, a few times squeezing muscles to simply relax Vera further before they reached her neck. Instead of simply wrapping her arms round the woman and just tilting her head to the side, she brings a single hand to two tender places on the opposite sides of her neck. A thumb and index finger quickly began to run circles hard, yet not too hard on a very sensitive pressure point on the woman’s neck. She certainly wasn’t going to do it too hard for pain, but enough to make the woman comfortable and feel good.

“You know… for someone who’s nibbling on my neck and exploring all different places of me, you’re awfully tense, Vera-sama.”

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:39 am

"Ahhh!" Vera gasped softly as fingers pressed and stroked over a tender pressure point. Her body tensed at the sudden spark of sensation that rippled through her spine. The Head Girl's body was indeed tense for various reasons. It was not easy being in her position afterall.

"So.. Mmm.. So are.. you.." she mumbled back. Whatever the kunoichi was doing to her it was working. Her entire body seemed to be melting away as the firm strokes continued behind her neck. It felt strange as her body was forced to relax but also good. Fatigue seemed to settle in, revealing what months of constant tension could do to a person. More weight pressed against Taisie as she found herself using the woman for support. She wanted to lift her head and kiss the woman but found herself unable or perhaps unwilling to do so.

Her hands briefly hesitated as this change came over her body. But they slowly began to move again. Her relaxed body was becoming much more fluid in their motions. Fingers stroked those sweet spots while her kisses plant softly on Taisie's neck. She let her eyes fall half lidded, seeming to float on a cloud as she lets her entire body relax in Tai's arms. Perhaps the Head Girl was the one to melt first.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:42 pm

She knew the woman was a working-hard sort of person, but it seems she had under-estimated Vera’s tenacity for overlooking that tedious yet important factor in her life… it was called a break. Yes a break would’ve probably stopped this from happening, but to Taisie, it wasn’t that much of a bother. It was amusing to hear the Head Girl, a woman of such high position in the school to simply melt in her arms slowly. She couldn’t help but feel mildly bad the woman was so over-worked.

“I think I have a little bit of reason… to be tense at this moment, Vera-sama.”

Seems the woman was about to collapse in her arms. Forcing one’s body to be so tense all the time did a lot of fatigue and damage to Vera inside. Taisie was just happy the woman didn’t fall ill for being so tense all the time. But the extra weight didn’t seem to affect the woman. She simply steps closer and pushes the woman back up firmly onto her own feet to allow the woman to lean in further and rest while she continued the gentle massage to the back of her neck.

She too was feeling the pressure wash off of her as the Head Girl perseveres in nibbling on her neck. It was a tingling sensation that ran down her spine and back up to the top of her head. And then the woman’s hands began to move again. Her sides seemed most alluring to Vera as she targeted a few spots of which Taisie’s body jumped in response. It certainly kept her on her toes.

She didn’t even want to ask how come the woman was so willing to feel her up, being a Head Girl and all. And she definitely didn’t want to ask how the woman became so… experienced. All those questions would no doubt be answered if she continued to be around Vera.

Vera was sending wonderful sensation throughout her being that she could care less of what needed to be asked and what needed to be answered right now. Taisie had been so drawn into what the Head Girl was doing, she caught herself in sighing blissfully, and a soft tinge of red came over her cheeks. It wasn’t the fact she had never heard herself sound like that but it was… the fact she could actually do it. It was strange these odd sensations running down her body, heating her stomach and blood to continue. Although she had never felt such heat before, she knew what it was. But with Vera slipping into her arms, how could she not be turned on by it?

“Why don’t we take a seat, Vera-sama. That way you can rest better.”

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:19 pm

"Mmm.." she felt really good now. Her body felt heavy with fatigue but at the same time it felt as if she were floating in a cloud of heat. The fluttering in her belly continued to grow as pleasure bubbled up from between her thighs. It felt like it had been too long since she last let go.

"Yes... I.. I have a couch.." she replied and did her best to guide the woman towards the large couch with soft cushions. Vera did not want to pull away nor let go of this beauty. Feeling the slight jolts happening inside the woman, fingers delicately began to knead and massage the little weakpoints. Her other hand slid lower, caressing over the cheek of Taisie's rear.

Vera could feel the desire building within her partner. The flame was building within the student's belly and would continue to grow as she fed it more pleasure. She finally willed herself to lift her head as she pressed her lips to Tai's once more. "Mmm.." she purred as her tongue pushed into the other woman's mouth. The Head Girl pulled the woman down to the couch with her. Their bodies pressed against one another as her finger trace up and down Taisie's thigh.

"You're so good at this," she whispered, stealing another soft kiss, "Don't stop.." Electricity seemed to flow into each other as their lips met time and time again. Already the bubbling heat was seeping into her thoughts, threatening to cloud over any thought or reason for something far more important.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:34 pm

The trek to the couch seemed longer then it appeared. Or maybe that was perhaps her knees buckled a few times when Vera’s hands knead and massaged very delicate spots. A fighter to the end, but Taisie could not deny what her body felt and what it needed to keep feeling that way. It wasn’t at all hard for someone who practiced martial arts to admit. Unwinding, although this may be a little more then that, was good for the body and soul. She might as well take the opportunity, as Vera said, while it was there. She could only shiver and jump as a hand slides over her rear.

Slipping onto the couch had to be the most relieving thing she had ever felt before. Her legs were given time to rest, although the tensed on the occasion when Vera’s hands traveled closer to her thighs. When they finally did her body shudders against the Head Girl’s. Anticipation was killing her inside, but she dared to bite her tongue and let this slowly envelop her. She could see the heat in Vera’s cheeks and no doubt had the same complexion on her own face. Her hair had sprawled over her shoulders, engulfing all the outside world except for the woman’s face which was already coming closer to steal another kiss form her.

Her maroon and sapphire eyes stare back into icy blue orbs that seemed engulfed in the time they were sharing together. She does as Vera asks and doesn’t stop rubbing the back of her neck gently. Only until she actually got the chance did she press into Vera more. Their breasts mash against each other perfectly to make the kunoichi purr like a cat while she kisses the woman. Due to the position of being on top of Vera, she reluctantly had to stop massaging her neck due to the woman’s neck being pushed into the couch. But she solved the issue quickly by slipping on the side of the couch and sliding beneath the woman. She turns the woman gently so that now Vera was on top of her as it should be. She wasn’t the one who was leading this little ‘lesson’ after all.

But she does get an idea of re-invigorating the woman. It wasn’t an easy task, but finally she manages to get her thigh between Vera’s legs and prods the woman in a very sensitive area. She didn’t do it too hard because this was the first time she was even attempting this any ways.

“You seem… mmm… very exhausted,” she murmurs softly to the woman before gently kissing her once more. She opens her mouth to allow the Head Girl to do as she pleased; her tongue simply complies by rubbing off the other in a passionate, yet very soft kiss. She was very surprised by herself for learning so quickly of how to make Vera a little more heated. She could only squeeze Vera’s trapped leg between her thighs as she feels her own heat growing deep within. Again she shudders, knowing that soon their gentle maneuvers would dive to darker areas.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Silver hair poured down the side of the couch as if it were a waterfall shining under the moonlight. Vera's breathing had grown slower, deeper as her tender pressure point was massaged by the woman on top of her. Both pairs of eyes gazed deep into one another. Both were no doubt thinking of how far this could go.

The two seemed to guide each other little by little as if to say 'more'. The bodies pressed up against each other. Their lovely breasts mash against the other as the two roll over until the Head Girl was on top. The woman seemed pleased and surprised that the fighter had allowed to be in this position. But her eyes widen as she felt Taisie's knee gently grind between her thighs. She smirked slyly as she leaned in close to take the offered kiss.

"Mmm.. I'll manage.." she whispered as she briefly tamed the tongue, wrapping it up in her own to suckle gently. Vera pulled away, letting a thread of saliva trail between their lips. Her hips gently rock against the woman's knee. But her own knee was trapped by Tai's strong thighs.

The Head Girl smiled and lowered herself down the woman's body. Fingers trail down Taisie's sides, stopping at her waist. Slowly, she began to tug and pull the white shirt up, revealing what lie hidden behind it. Heated breaths caress over the bits of revealed flesh as soft kisses planted one by one. Little by little, the shirt was pulled higher as the kisses explored further. Her tongue lightly swirled around the kunoichi's navel before giving it a deep kiss. She kept going higher and higher until the shirt and her fingers were touching the woman's sports bra.

Vera gently blew a soft breath at the border, giving soft kisses just below Taisie's bra. "Are you ready for more, my lovely Taisie?" she asked.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Well her tactics didn’t seem to be too displeasuring. She should be able to breathe a sigh relief had her mouth not been so occupied at the moment. She gives a soft moan, allowing herself to being dominated by the Head Girl was a small sacrifice she just had to take. But it wasn’t really that bad in the first place to give in to Vera’s whims.

As the kiss breaks, the trail of saliva connecting her to Vera made her shudder inside. Such seductive tones and maneuvers had rendered the fighter unable to do much of anything except let the Head Girl do as she pleased with her. The kunoichi had seen many types of fighting styles, but this one was surely going to beat her down in a sense.

She shivers as hands glide down her tender curves and sides, wondering where those hands will end up next. What she found was that her shirt seemed to be a hindrance now. She complied fully, allowing the woman to teasingly slip the shirt off of her chest area slowly. A bra held the bountiful flesh she seemed to be a little eager to touch. Taisie gave no complaints and nods to her slowly to Vera’s question, sweat glistening her body out of anxiousness. She couldn’t help but feel a little impatient but she held her tongue fully. She herself was eager. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she began to think of actually becoming a woman in a sense. She swallowed hard but did not falter in her exploration. She curiously found herself gently massaging Vera’s side to test the waters before her hands slid back and forth to her back and then to her curves once again.

“I’m ready for more if you are, Vera-sama,” she teases with a smirk of her own.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:05 pm

"Are you now?" she teased back as Taisie helped her take off the woman's shirt. Vera tossed the shirt aside to be forgotten. If the woman was ready for more then who was she to hesitate?

Fingers slide around the bountiful orbs. She gave a gentle squeeze to feel how firm they were in her hands. Thumbs stroke slow circles where Taisie's nipples were hidden. The Head Girl stroked the large tender flesh through the sports bra, giving the woman a very tender massage. As the nipples harden and awaken to her attentions, her thumbs proceed to flick over the tender peaks causing even more hot blood to fill them.

"You have a beautiful body," she smiled softly. After several minutes of the tender massage, her fingers grip the woman's bra. Rather than pulling the garment off, she merely pulled the fabric down off and under the woman's breasts. The bra was now doing nothing to cover the lovely mounds while at the same time pushing them up to be more appealing.

Her body tingled as Taisie's hands began to explore and feel the curves of her body. But she was not about to be distracted. With nothing protecting them now, her fingers took hold of the luscious orbs once more. Vera gently blew on a heated nipple before flicking her tongue rapidly over it. Another blow cooled the saliva over the lovely peak before she pressed her lips around it and began to lash her tongue over the helpless nub. The Head Girl's hand stroked around and underneath the soft mound while her other hand began to pinch and tug at the untouched peak. She was going to ensure this woman experienced everything.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 pm

She was unsure whether she needed to really tempt the person who has a direct blow to her mounds. She licks her lips with anticipation, but clears her throat to cover up that little motion. She was still trying to be at least a little more then horny teen. But it was hard considering someone was on top of you wanting exactly what would cause her to act in such a manner.

She bites her lip, withholding a loud gasp as her flesh was targeted. She never realized how sensitive her breasts were until someone begins to play with them. She lets her eyes fall shut, letting the sensations take her where they wanted. Her vocabulary was filled with gasps and sighs. The occasional moan would make her blush inwardly, but it wasn’t as if she could stop herself.

She could feel her blood was boiling in her veins. Vera's soft flattery almost caught her off guard enough to make her blush deeply. Her body was all except unwilling to give into Vera’s hands. She could feel herself jump a few times with each flick of her little buttons. She gasps as her bra was pulled beneath her bouncing flesh. They settle in their new position of which she felt extremely vulnerable. Her heart was in her throat at this point. Her breathing was incredibly erratic as her blood feeds the once untouched buttons. It only caught in her throat when the woman blew over the vulnerable nub. She could almost feel herself shiver just because of that one spot but she withheld herself. Her eyes went wide as the woman flicks her tongue over the vulnerable button, tenderly blowing on it that this time it made her shiver beneath Vera.

“Mmm… that feels so nice…” she murmurs before her knee suddenly decides that the Head Girl needed some attention. It was easy to move it up and down, back forth against Vera’s covered womanhood. She could only guess how long that would be covered. Out of all the things like fighting and sparring, she was becoming incredibly excited about this. Her gaspful moans were the sign of that.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:52 pm

"Mmm.." her own soft moans vibrate into the tender nub between her lips. She sealed her lips around the darkened areolae and began to suck deeply, gently pulling it back and forth as she brought more and more blood to the surface. Vera could feel the rock hard nub pulsing with Taisie's rapidly beating heart. Her teeth lightly sink into the nipple and pulled back until it left her lips with a wet pop. The Head Girl moved on to the other nipple while her fingers took over on the still glistening peak of the other.

While she repeated the motions in a different order to keep her senses guessing, her own knee began to grind up and down over Tai's still covered sex. With the woman's knee grinding against her own, she had a bit more freedom of movement now as the two women grind back and forth over each other's womanhood.

Her lips left the other tender peak as she softly runs her tongue up between the woman's cleavage. Soft kisses trail along the kunoichi's collarbone and up her neck until finally closing around the other's lips. The kiss was long, deep as it seemingly radiates all the lustful urges that were running through Vera's mind right now.

Vera smiled down at her partner before returning to the exposed and vulnerable breasts. She nibbles on a nipple while her hand worked on the other. Meanwhile her other hand slide back down the woman's body. Fingers gently pressed down over Tai's leggings, pushing up against the student's sex as she stroked up and down. She stroked a few times before slipping right into the woman's pants and stroking over her panties. A low purr sounded from her throat as she felt how damp the undergarment had become. "Seems my little warrior is growing nice and wet," she said heatidly, "Spread your thighs and I will make you feel something completely amazing." The Head Girl smirked faintly seeing if the once composed ninja would give in and let her reign over the woman's body.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:07 pm

She never thought being so vulnerable felt so good. She could feel Vera’s mouth sucking away at her strength. Her nipples were rock hard, filled with hot blood that only made the sensation more spine-tingling. Her tender flesh was hard, but not so hard one couldn’t push a finger into them. She shudders as the woman vibrates a soft moan into her tender flesh. Eyes squint shut and hands dig into the couch. She had never felt such sensations running through her body before.

Her breathing grew rigid as her to her button was suckled upon. She couldn’t help but moan and gasp blissfully. The woman’s experience with the female body was all too real. She jumps with a gasp to feel teeth sinking into her puffing areola. She could feel herself lifting up to Vera as the woman pulls back. In a swift motion is she sent back down to the couch with heavy breaths to spare. She panted a few times before she found herself going through the same motions again.

Vera was keeping her guessing at what she was doing next. She kisses the woman deeply after having her collarbone teased with. Eyes fall shut as she simply re-lives the moment in mind. Her body was sweating with anticipation. She could feel her muscles and insides tighten with impatience. The kunoichi gives a soft sigh as the woman’s knee began to rub into her womanhood. The soft friction between fabric and her nether lips parting just a little to reveal a very sensitive button made her flex her back once more. She wasn’t sure how long she could last like this. It was only until she felt a more direct approach did she stifle a gasp. She the direct touch was from Vera’s fingers. She shivers as the woman’s digits slip into her leggings and gently prod at her panties. She didn’t even realize she was growing so wet until the Head Girl pointed it out.

She blinks as she was instructed to spread her legs. It was strange being told to do something so lewd, but with the circumstances as they were she could’ve expected Vera to ask her to do something. Whether by sheer need or to see where this would take her, Vera could feel Taisie’s thighs spread slowly apart until her right leg hung off the couch. This gave the silver-haired woman an open field to the almost blushing, ninja’s womanhood. She smirks to hide her flushed emotions. She wasn’t as composed as she was before, but there could be a few reasons for that.

“Mmm… go easy on me, Vera-sama.”

Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:48 pm

"Shh," she hushed softly, "You know I will be very gentle.." The Head Girl returned to suckling and gnawing gently on the engorged teat. She could feel Taisie's heart racing much like her own. The once very rigid and cold kunoichi was becoming putty in her hands. Even if the woman would deny it, the body spoke the truth. Her partner's body arched into her lips and groping fingers, almost begging her not to pull away as she lets the lovely tits pop from her fingers and lips.

Her lewd command met no resistance. Taisie's thighs spread apart, letting a leg slide off the couch. Vera shifts so she sat between the woman's spread thighs. With the knee no longer grinding into her, the kunoichi had no real way to fight back in this lustful battle. Though feeling her partner writhe beneathe her, this battle may have ended before hand.

With Tai's breasts at the mercy of her fingers and lips, her free hand slid back into the woman's leggings. Her two fingers dip in, pushing the soaking wet undergarment slightly into the woman's now spread netherlips. Both fingers began to scissor, closing and spreading along the woman's shivering netherlips. Her thumb felt the twitching button beginning to harden and reveal itself. While her fingers continued the scissoring motion, her thumb began to rub the fabric of Taisie's panties over the swelling clitoris. Vera was no longer teasing as she focused on touching in just the right ways to build tension inside the student's body.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next