View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Festiival (for Yoko) 

Post Re: Festiival (for Yoko)
The sound of the door closing had gotten his attention as he had instinctively glanced over his shoulder as the door closed behind him. But as it did his gaze swept over the room, falling upon the woman before him as he found himself slither forward.

White eyes took in the sight before him while his own mind deduced reasons why she had been her, mouth tentacles twitching as if excited to find her in such a helpless state. Lingering on her words a moment longer he had reached out to her as a tentacle tip rubbed down her cheeek.

Yes, it is I that have done those things.

He had only fathomed that she enjoyed a bit of pain seeing how this one had been here in the pain centers of her mind hidden away and bond submissively. At least that had been the educated guess that had been flowing over his mind as he took stock of her though he only had her presence to go by.

Why are you here? He thought that he had been blunt enough with his question as he looked her over, tentacles dancing about his body like a shield of some sort, he had found that his guard had dropped at least a little feeling that her bond form could do him no harm.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 pm

She could feel the tendrils smooth and damp touch against her cheek. A smile would come across her face. I-I see, that makes Yoko happy. Hm...why is Yoko here? It seems the woman before Aegir was thinking for a short period of time.

Ah that's right. Yoko was a bad girl apparently, so the other two locked her up here. They said it was Yoko's fault for something happening, but I can't remember what they said. Yoko just woke up, I think a few weeks ago, so Yoko doesn't know what is going on. Um...I don't believe I got your name Mr.?

The guardian outside of the room was getting worried. She had lost track of Aegir, as he went into the pain center. The activation of mental barriers, and the fact Aegir got into the pain center was alarming enough. Following the psychic energy trail of Aegir, the guardian found herself at a cross road. The area was heavy with lust, which covered Aegir's Psychic trail. Oh no! Don't tell me that she is actually awake, and that Aegir found her? The guardian would begin her slow approach towards the room. She didn't want Aegir, or the woman he had found to know she was coming.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:10 am

He regarded her for a moment as his mass of tentacles withed about as he had analyzed her with a swipe of his eyes. What would he call this one? Replica seeing that she had appeared to look like her host. Why she had been here had been a mystery to him though he had some ideas that had brushed through his mind.

He had sensed the spike of alarm that had flown from the guardian wondering what that had been about. He gazed at her, or rather the image before him, eyes regarding her as he sank his thoughts into her mind.

Aegir. He had answered her, his tone light as he introduced himself to this one as his white eyes fell upon the bonds that had restrained her. For a smattering of time he had thought about freeing her though in retrospect his tentacles would likely be restraining her in some fashion. So why waste them? Why should he make his life more difficult?

You may call me Aegir. Why are you here?" He figured that he would try the direct approach and while it hadn't assisted him in the past Aegir had come to realize that he had not interacted with her as of yet and it had been easier to snare flies with honey than vinegar.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:21 am

A soft laugh would exit from Replica's lips Mr. Aegir seems to have bad short term memory. I all ready told you why I'm here. Yoko was a bad girl, so the other two locked her up here. I use to live someplace else until they locked me up here. It was much nicer there, since Yoko could feel what felt good better. Here the sensation is rather dulled, and it upsets Yoko. Why is Mr. Aegir here?

Replica just hung there in front of Aegir, apparently not disturbed that there was some intruder in her bodies mind. Then again it sounded like she was out of the loop, and had no idea of went on outside of this room. The Guardian took another turn down a hall. She had forgotten how long the walk was to this room. The two of them thought, Replica would be safely hidden this far in the pain center.

It was there hopes to keep her there, until Yoko was ready to deal with her past. Then again, the two of them had never expected something like Aegir to come along. Let along a place like Shokushu University to exist. These two things had thrown a rather large monkey wrench into things. It was probably from the constant raping that Replica had woken up. Hopefully the Guardian would make it before something bad happened.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 am

He thought now that he had understood fully as he comprehended the scene before him.
eyes trickling over her suspended and restrained form, his mouth tentacles flailing as they danced.

I am here because I had sensed something askew and came to investigate, my curiosity getting the better of me I suppose. I was simply making sure that things had added up in my mind. But here you remain locked away in the portion's of Yoko's mind that bring pain ... I wonder.

He cocked back a tentacle flailing it out across the air as he placed his curiosity to the test using the appendage as a whip as it struck the bare flesh of her chest, his mind had been open to her's as his white eyes had watched on to see what effect it had on her. Of course he had been a terrible read of humans though he had given it a try nonetheless.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Unfortunately Aegir, would not receive his answer from inside the chamber, but instead would receive it in the physical realm. The physical Yoko's channel and bottom would tighten around the tendrils. Trying to suck them in deeper, as they went about churning her insides. My bosom hurts. W-what is going on in there?

Inside the chamber Aegir would get a rather shocking surprise. Attacking replica had caused the electrical feedback. This feedback suddenly would hit Aegir, making it feel like he was hit by a taser. Oh my, that should promote some development. It might take one or two days to see if Yoko's bosom gets bigger. S-sorry I should of warned you about that small defense.

The guardian would sense the sudden pain in the body’s bosom. It hadn't been caused external, but from the inside. The guardian also felt the sudden tightening of Yoko's channel, and bottom. That only meant that Replica had woken up, and that Aegir had found her. Walking up to the door, the guardian quickly opened it, despite it being locked from the inside.

What the hell are you doing in here!? It doesn't matter get out now! It was obvious that the guarding wasn't happy with this sudden intrusion. Aegir would suddenly fell another mental shock come across his body. This time it was severely more powerful, then the last shock he had received. It hadn't come from Replica though, but instead came from the guardian. It seemed Aegir had finally crossed a line he shouldn't have.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:28 am

Electricity had been his bane. He flinched as it had coursed over his mauve flesh as if it were boiling oil, his body giving out a squeal of pain as it had engulfed his unprepared body. But that had not been the only attack. It had seemed that the island's inhibitors did little if anything to reduce the pain that he felt, his charred flesh radiated through the air as his tentacles writhed in pain as it stormed over his body glazing over white eyes.

In desperation he had reached out with his mind in order to compel her in refraining from such an attack, his own mind unsure whether or not that would take hold given the resistances that she exhibited thus far to some of his other powers.

He had did so nevertheless as he lashed out with his now charred tentacles, launching most of them in the direction of the guardian in event that he could not dominate her. While his appendages for the most part had tried to do there utmost in restraining her a pair of others had wiped against the bare flesh of the Replica, more out of the fact that she had been within his radius of attack and mainly struck because she had been there than anything else.

His mind had barely been able to register her body's reaction as he had found himself distracted by the threat that had loomed against him in the form of the Guardian.

Character Listing

Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:37 am

It seems you don't like electricity. The Guardian could see the charred tendrils coming for her, but that last mental shock attack on Aegir had taken it out of her. The tendrils would wrap around the Guardians, ankles, wrist, torso and mouth. Muffled noise came from the tendril around her mouth, as she tried to break free of Aegir's hold. The accidental tendril attacks against Replica would produce the same result. Each strike brought a taser like electrical charge onto Aegir's body.

Outside in the physical would Yoko's body begin to squirm about, as she was trying to pull herself free. Muffled screams of pain came from her mouth, as each tendril hit Replica. Unfortunately struggling with the tendrils still inside of her, had only caused her to feel their presence even more, as muffled moans escaped her mouth. Tears were running down her cheeks from the sudden burst of pain, as she could only wonder what was going on inside her head.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:59 am

No, he answered her question simply as he looped his tentacles about the guardian, his body shuddering in pain as he had felt another electrical attack against his body though he had been somewhat comforted by the fact that he had a secure hold upon the guardian now. Any electrical attack that he took had been likely to course through his body affecting her as well.

But to cause pain had been to endure it, endure it in a worse way seeing how they had been the electrical energy coursing over him. Most attacks he could heal up from but not that energy that he had been vulnerable to.

His clear white eyes peeled over the guardian in his grasp as his mind tackled recent events.

He had been curious about something ... he had braced himself to experience the telling blow of pain, a single tentacle cocking back as he used it like a bull whip, striking out at Replicia's unprotected chest. Seeing if the pain had effected her in anyway that may have been unusual. That and seeing if the pain had been doubled given his hold on the guardian.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:52 pm

The tendril attack on Replica brought the same result. A taser like electrical impulse struck Aegir, but unlike last time this time was different. The energy coursed across Aegir's tendrils, and would strike the Guardian. A muffled scream of pain would escape the Guardian's mouth, as it seemed parts of her body buckled before she regained control.

In the real would a muffled scream escaped Yoko's mouth, as her body suddenly stopped struggling. The more she struggled the more she seemed to feel the tendrils churning her insides. Her channel walls had tightened around the one tendril, and now had begun to spasm. Not only that but wet sounds were coming from her channel, as her juices slid down the tendril.

My bosom still hurts. Why won't this pain go away? Tears were still running down her cheeks, and now were falling to the ground. Yoko wondered why she was experience sudden sharp pain, only to be followed by a low amount of pleasure. No matter how much pain she was put through. The level of pleasure remained the same.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Pain and pleasure rolling into one. It had seemed that his body had become a conduit as he channeled energy though him to his captive, his body trembling with the effects of pain that had been wracked upon him. But as his skin cracked in places, flesh singed by the electrical attack that had coursed over his body he had been faced with a decision.

To cause pleasure he would have to endure the hardships associated with pain. His eyes blazed, that had seemed to be no decision at all. While he had refrained himself from being a glutton of punishment he had been a being of pleasure as well.

He had desired bringing pleasure to others, to get them to idolize him and in some sick way gain their affection while he had taken from them.

Still as Yoko closed about him in the real world as she tightened herself against him he had made his decision choosing to do his best to ignore the anguish that he had been feeling. To endure his own pain to bring pleasure had been a bit of a no brainer on his part as he had once again whipped the suspended body of Replica while holding onto the guardian, his body already anticipating the pain that had was to wash over him.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Aegir would once again feel the taser like electrical charge. This time however the charge was weaker than before. A muffled scream of pain also escaped from the Guardian's mouth. Even though the voltage was lower, it had been enough to bring the Guardian to her knees. The Guardian's orbs stared at Aegir. Given him a look that spoke for him to stop, or else. Despite the lashings Replica had taken. There were no bruises or blemishes on her body.

M-Mr. Aegir, I think you should stop now. Yoko enjoys seeing her imprisoners punished, but I don't think Yoko can take much more. W-well I mean the real Yoko...U-um I think you know what I mean. In the real world, even though another scream came from Yoko's muffled mouth. Her body was showing signs of physical fatigue, as her orbs began to fog over. It all most seemed as if nobody was actually home. A sign that she was also beginning to fatigue mentally. It was apparent that she was going to pass out soon, or be none responsive to his attacks in the near future. It all depended on which of her limits was reached first.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:24 am

Aegir had pondered her words a bit longer as he turned those words over in his mind. His eyes slide over Replicia's body noting that there hadn't been so much as a scratch on it. He wasn't sure it Guardian had been truthful to him, his eyes peeling towards her as he took in her fatigue.

Normally he would just dig into a mind to find out if it were deceiving him but Aegir was already iin Yoko's head, he couldn't really drudge around the heads of the personalities which made him feel nake in a way.

Reading minds had come naturally to him and without that ability he had felt naked.

What if she's telling the truth? He took the small risk for a moment feeling the charge, the backlash weakening but not really knowing one way or another.

Experience had told him not to hold onto Guardian in the event that she had tried to shock him. He could see the glasessy look in her eyes, the fatigue, the desperation that had been within them that had told him that she was capable of anything,

Oe tentacle did move to Replica as a single coil wrapped about her neck as he squeezed her neck muscles tight wnough to cut of her air supply though his eyes monitoring her as he prepared for the electrical shock coming his way. With a telekinetic motion he had thrust this invisible force against her, using it to simultaneously slap at her right cheek.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:59 am

The guardian fell onto her hands and knees as she released. Her ankles and wrist still ached from the electrical shocks they received. Even her lips felt numb from the electricity charged into them. That was probably the only thing that had kept her from saying anything. She could only watch as one of Aegir's tendrils began to approach Replica.

It had been a mistake to wrap a tentacle around Replica's neck. The first problem was the collar around her neck. It was a rather thick metal collar, which kept Replica from moving her head around. Even as Aegir began to squeeze the metal didn't even seem to dent, or show signs of cracking. The second mistake was that he had wrapped his tendril around this collar. Due to Aegir holding on now the taser like electrical shock, would feel more like a charge from an electric fence. The charge was however weak compared to what it could have been.

The lights would suddenly go out, and as they slowly came back on Guardian was on the floor unconscious. The same could be said for Replica as she just hung there. In reality Yoko had felt the telekinetic slap, however it did little to actually bring a response. Her eyes were completely fogged over, having a no one’s home look in them. She had apparently hit her mental limit, and wasn't as responsive. Muffled moans still escaped her mouth, but they were dull almost devoid of feeling.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:44 am

The cool metal in his grasp seemed to be indestructible as his tentacle had tried to close around it. It had no give to in and the pulse of a shock had caused him to release her as he recoiled in pain. Electricity flowed through him as he took it in his grasp.

As if it were a hot object he instantly released it, his tentacle recoiling as blackish skin formed up where he had touched her. Recoiling in pain the tentacle flailed back as the lights flickered off. He hardly had time to adjust to the lack of lighting before the lights had come back on.

He had observed the very fact that both the guardian and Replica had seemed unconscious. his eyes gazing over the two as he took a moment in studying them before realizing that no one seemed to be guarding the locked door to the pleasure centers of her brain or so he had believed.

In the real world he squirmed out of her rear, his cock still surging inside her as it twisted against her unconscious body.

He found himself creeping away from the room that he had been in though before long he came to the locked door at the end of the hall that had sealed him into the pain portions of her mind.

Mentally he exerted himself against the door as he fought against it to gain admittance through it. Once done he had slithered down the hall as he approached the sealed access to the pleasure centers of her mind once more, exerting against it as he had tried now to access it.

Character Listing

Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next