View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dealing with Demons (Karzak) 

Post Re: Dealing with Demons (Karzak)
"Vera all you need to do is say the word and the semen is yours again. Ask me nicely and I'll gladly feed you what you desire." The beast smirked as he noticed the drool forming on her mouth. "So what will it be?" He asked before his mouth lowered itself to her nipple again but this time he took the whole mound into his mouth sucking it gently. His right claw applied more pressure on her other breast, pinching her nipple a bit harder.

Down below the tentacle on her clit didn't do as she predicted. Instead of grinding hard into her sensitive area, it rotated back and forth rather. The bumps moved around her clit at a rapid speed which was much more pleasing than simple grinding. The remaining two tendrils kept at their duties, the bumps running all along her inner walls.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Despite the growing hunger and addiction taking hold, the woman did not ask for the semen. Vera was much too busy to worry about much of anything anymore. "Ahhhhnnn!" her eyes flutter and threaten to roll back in her head as the monster leaned down and sucked deeply on her swollen mammary. The woman arched her body, offering the bountiful orbs to the hungry beast. Her nipples pulse rapidly with hot blood as they continue be licked, tweaked, and pinched.

It did not look like the woman was resisting anymore at this point. If she were it was barely noticable or completely inside her head. The Head Girl's entire body was quickly tensing and quivering with arousal as the tendril began to rapidly rotate back and forth around her swollen clit. Her insides were twitching violently as bumps drag over her dripping wet walls. Her anus burned with heat from the constant poundings. But the pain had long since faded into a lustful rush of heat.

Her mouth hanged open as she lets forth a blissful wail of glee. Vera's sex clamped tightly around the pounding tentacle as hot juices gush forth from her body. The mixture of semen and the ruthless assault to her senses was too much for the mere mortal to handle.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:35 pm

"It seems some pride is still there but your body has accepted it and so has your mind to an extent. But lets just make it complete" Karzak smiled and rewarded her with another taste, the tendril entering her mouth again and feeding her his warm semen. "Come now Vera. Tell me how do you feel?" His claws released her breasts now while his mouth moved to nibble on it somewhat teasingly, his fangs digging into them ever so slightly.

The tendrils that were fucking her forbidden holes were reaching their own limits. They rammed her wildly until finally a huge burst of warm semen filled her holes, trailing up them. The used tendrils withdrew only to be replaced by a new set. It was far from over. "You know...A head girl must be able to endure alot more. Lets see how you handle this" Another tendril entered both holes, 2 in each now ramming her.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:45 pm

"Mmph! Mmmm..." Vera's eyes flutter weakly as the tendril fed back into her mouth. Her cheeks swelled as the semen filled her. The woman's body continued to twitch violently as her climax continued though the thrusting. With her resistance crushed, she swallowed a mouthful of the addicting semen. Slowly her hips began to buck gently agianst the two pounding tendrils as her cheeks swelled again. Another deep gulp of the fluids fed into her body and into her mind. Vera's eyes were dulling and becoming blank as she began to swallow willingly, sucking on the tendril in her mouth hungerly.

Constant waves of blissful heat washed over her thoughts and body. Her position, what was happening to her, or even who she was no longer mattered. Muffled groans sound from her throat as she was filled with even more hot semen from the tendrils inside her sex and ass. The woman whimpered softly in pain as two more joined in each hole but did not resist. Vera's legs even spread further apart so they could enter faster and easier than before.

Blank eyes flutter as she lets forth another muffled squeal. The four tendrils and now constant feeding of semen had sent the Head Girl's body over the edge again. Even the release of tension was giving the woman no break as another climax was quickly building up in her loins. Vera's body continued to bounce with the motion of the tendrils, her body nothing more than a sex toy now.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:55 pm

He knew that look in her eyes all too well. Another girl defeated. Even the head girl had succumbed to him. He withdrew his tendril from her mouth now. "now that you are mine Vera, I have a few questions to ask you" Karzak smiled. She would answer him honestly and more than willingly if she wanted to get more of his seed. "This island. Theres more to it than what you see at 1st glance. The monsters here...there are way too many on the island. These aren't natural creatures are they? Where did they come from?"

Her body was bending to his will as it spread open for him without protest. The tendrils which were enjoying her ass and pussy decided to reward her cooperation in turn as they moved faster and more intensely. The size of them were streching out her inner walls, he could feel it, and yet she simply endured and enjoyed it. In addition the tentacles that bound her, released her from her restraints. There was no need now as the old Vera was gone.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 am

If she had any problem being called his, she did not voice it. His words were reaching her as she tried to lick her lips as the tendrils continue to pound away at her being. The lewd slurp of juices and cum could be heard with each thrust of the twin tentacles.

"Uhhnnn! Ooohhhnnn! Ohhh Goddd!" she cried out as her now free limbs wrap tightly around the demonic beast. The Head Girl seemed much too busy to answer his questions as another climax tore though her mind. The blissful release was coming much fast now as the demon showed no signs of stopping. Her thoughts were much too jumbled to make any words out though this relentless assault.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am

"Hmm perhaps I am rushing things abit. After all most girls need time to adjust to the semen's effects before their body can be relaxed when taking it. Very well. Vera promise to join and cooperate with me and I will guarantee you an endless supply of my seed." Though words were hard for her to form this would be too tempting an offer for her not to respond to.

Her body spazzed out climaxing again. "What a shameless girl. cumming so soon. I didn't give you permission to cum already. Looks like we are going to have to get it right" he laughed and had the four tendrils inside her go harder, stirring her own juices inside her. When the tendrils were ready this time they came on her rather than inside. He coated her breasts and entire face with his cum.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:21 am

"Uhhnnn! Ugh! Unnnn!" The Head Girl held on for dear life as her climax spurred the tendrils to pound even faster inside her. The woman was gasping for breath as cum soaked over her lovely face and body. She licks the seed from her lips as she rested her head against the beast's chest. Slowly, her head nods as she managed to finally speak out one word. "P-Promise.."

In her state it was likely even if there was no offer, she would obey and help this monster. The woman's mind was far too gone at the moment to think of resisting this powerful creature. None of that mattered to her now. The student loosely held onto the demon, letting her body get the bit of rest allowed to her.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 am

"Well done Vera. You are becoming the ideal slut exceeding my expectations of you. Come sit." He sat her on the ground and three tendrils sat in her lap. "Here is your reward for your obedience. Have your fill" He smiled. "Also you may have your pick. What do you want to be taken first? Your ass or your pussy?"

Karzak stared at her. "In case you're a bit confused... let me make things a bit clear. I'm not going to take you again with my tendrils but with..." There was a slight pause until a colossal cock appeared on his body, perhaps the largest thing she'd ever seen in her life. It was just the length of the shaft but its width and it had more bumps than all of his tendrils merged together.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:47 am

After three instense climaxes in such a short amount of time, it was doubtful the woman could stand up even if she wanted to. While feeling returned to the lower half of her body, she was offered a reward. Her fingers gently picked one of the tentacles up. Heated breaths caress over the tip before she takes a timid lick. Tasting that familiar addicting fluid, she softly sucked on the demonic appendage as became more and more helpless before the vile fluid.

Her sucking stopped as a giant cock appeared before her. It was frightening yet awe inspiring as well. She could feel her insides quivering at the thought of it tearing into her body. Trembling, she slowly licked her lips. "P-Pussy... Please.." she replied faintly before sliding the tendril back into her mouth and returning to her soft suckling. Her numb legs slowly spread, lacking the strength to stand on her own at the moment.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 am

Karzak rotated her body and lifted her. He knew she hadn't the strength to stand so he leaned her chest against the wall of her office for support while she continued draining the delicious semen out of his tendril. "thats good. Keep enjoying the taste, savor it." His cock impaled her pussy, splitting her folds apart as it entered. Its entry was pretty easy due to her previous climaxes moistening it up for him. It just slid right in.

"Vera your pussy its tight...this may be painful at first but after a while you will enjoy it." He began thrusting in and out of her, it streching her insides even more than the previous two tendrils. After a bit it went rather smoothly. He fucked her harder pushing into her body supported by the wall. His balls began smacking into the entance of her pussy, his entire cock inside her now. "Your pussy is swallowing me whole now....and it feels good. I guess its like a new shoe.. just needed to be broken ..in.. a little" He said and laughed in between moans.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 am

The Head Girl rested against the wall. Her legs wobble a bit but remain steady enough with this much support. Her breasts pressed up against the cool surface as she turned her head and allowed it to rest against the wall as well. The tendril was still in her mouth as she continued to slurp away at the fluid, continuously eating away her willpower and keeping her compliant.

The demon spoke to her, warning her of the pain that was to come. Before she could mentally respond to it, the heated tip plowed deep into her body. A muffled cry sounded from her throat as Vera's body arched slightly. Another thrust followed the first then another, each time spreading her tightened walls wider. Nails dig and rake gently over the walls as she rubbed up and down, letting the cool surface drag over her rock hard nipples. Groans sound from her throat as each thrust grew easier until the hot tip began to pound away at her cervix.

The breaking in was painful but the bumps continously fed her body untold amounts of pleasure. Her G-spot had hardened, pulsing with jolts of pure sensation with every motion of the monster's cock. A vicious thrust plows through the last of her defenses, the beast's cock was now inside her womb. Vera melted against the wall as the pain began to fade, leaving behind nothing but pleasure with each buck of the creature's hips.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 am

“What’s the matter Vera? Where’s all that pride gone to now? Aren’t you going to flash your position at me and tell me how you’re above this? Or do you finally acknowledge that you’re just a slut that likes to get fucked like everyone else?” He pulled the tendril out of her mouth again for her to respond. “Come now, Answer me slut. Or else you will never taste my seed again” Karzak smirked at her.

He took her body from the wall and now her chest was against her own desk. He was trying to mock her, fucking her in her own office. The demon wanted to completely undermine her authority and make her feel like nothing more than a common slut and his personal fucktoy. Karzak knew though that in order for him to win completely he needed her to acknowledge it. Countless times he had taken girls and their pride made them think they could resist the effects of his semen and made efforts to break its hold on them. More importantly despite the fact he didn’t want to admit it, he needed Vera. She was the key to all the secrets of the island.

The beast took hold of her breasts, his claws wrapping around her waist to get a feel. They played with her nipples again squeezing them tightly as his cock fucked her as hard as possible without breaking her fragile body. The desk itself seemed to shake from the its massive strength. He lowered his mouth and did what appeared to be kissing if it were human along her neck, his tongue moistening her skin between his lips.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:08 pm

"Ahhnn!" Heat radiated from the demon's burning hot cock, seeping into every part of her body. The creature was going to break her down to the level of the other students. Her mind fully saturated with precum and sex, there was nothing left to fight back with. All there was now was pure lust and bliss all for the taking.

"Uhhnnn! Y-Yess!" she moaned, "Pl-Please! I'm.. I'm a slut.. N-Need... Need more.. Ohhnnnn!" Vera cried out as she was slamed down onto her desk. Papers and her keyboard clatter off as her body grinds up and down the smooth wood. Her nails raked over the new surface, groaning as drool trickles from the corner of her mouth. Each thrust of the demon took her breath away, leaving her gasping desperately as pleasure overwhelmed her.

The wet slurp of juices sounds through the room as the demonic cock drives deep into her very core. She could feel the bumps grinding inside her, sending her insides spasming wildly. Her eyes fluttered wildly as she tried to hold back her climax for the beast. The Head Girl could feel every pulse, every throb of the powerful muscle inside her. The woman's body arched into the groping fingers of the beast's four claws, giving everything to the beast's unending hunger.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Success. Karzak smiled as he broke every fragment of her willpower. She had become his newest slut and it seemed there was no turning back for her. He turned her body so her chest was facing him while still mounted on his cock. He continued ramming away while his mouth lowered to hers and they locked in what seemed a kiss. His tongue played with hers, wrestling in an endless battle between their mouths.

His cock could feel the warmness of her body. “The pleasure must be too much for her.” He thought. “If you want to cum Vera then do so. Don’t hold anything back. When you do I will join you and let your pussy taste a more potent version of my cum down here.” He smiled as his pussy continued taking in his cock, each fuck swallowing a little bit more of the shaft.

It was turn to moan now as her pussy tightened around him. “I’m cumming Vera. Come with me slut…” He released a fresh warm batch of cum in her, it filling her up and trailing along her walls. It would send a new sensation through her whole body. He pulled out and shot the last of his load over her chest giving her a nice little coating.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next