View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A Noble's Arrival (for Calidare) 

Post Re: A Noble's Arrival (for Calidare)
I had appeared to left her like I said I would but I just turned invisible after I left her view, only to come back and watch her strip for me. Looking at her body with out her clothing I smiled thinking to myself I had chosen the best of them all. I watched her finally removed her undergarments and so much wanted to grab those perky breasts of her but ill have plenty of time for that later, in fact my the time I was finished with my game I was sure she would want any thing I gave her.

Looking where her folds was, I was pleasantly amused that she was shaven down below it made for better tasting those womanly juices and not having to feel hair in my mouth when probing her depths.

I watched her sink into the hot waters enjoying the look on her face as the water covered over her perfect body, I started to play with her memories and slowly brought forth false memories of some one that looked like me during her childhood, a much younger me as if I was her own age. I had also made surface that the name I gave her felt familiar for some reason, I figured this would make it easier later if I decided to want my way with her in the future to lure her into another trap like this one.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 am
Profile YIM WWW

Silvia sat in the hot spring, enjoying the hot waters caressing every curve of her nubile body. As she sat there thinking of the past the false memories that were being implanted in her began to surface, memories of her with a young boy who looked much like her guide. Gasping in shock as another memory surfaced, one making Calidare's name seem familiar for some reason. Wait... I knew him as a kid didn't I. That must be why I was so comfortable with him.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:42 am

I grin when she thinks she made the connection, this made it easier if I wanted to bump into her later. I start to have bubbles slowly rise up from the bottom of the hot spring where it would be between her legs rising up to tickle her sacred place moving past her nub, I had made it where she wouldn’t be shocked thinking the spring was about to be volcanic but where natural gasses would surface every so often.

She would soon realize where the strange green light was coming from when looking up, above her head there was an opening at the top of the cave where ferns and trees hid the opening allowing a small view of the sky. Clouds slowly passing by from above and it would explain the slight breeze.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

As she sat there thinking she felt the hot spring bubbling up between her legs. A heavy blush crossing her face as the bubbles caressed her sex moving up against her little bundle of nerves and popping, causing small flashes of pleasure to pass through her body.

Looking up as she enjoyed the hotspring she saw the sky above, clouds rolling by above a canopy of ferns and trees hiding the opening to the hot spring from the rest of the world.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 am

I allowed her to enjoy those few moments of the first wave of natural pleasure before another burst of bubbles erupted caressing more then between her legs and her hot spot within that area. The pleasure this time was increased to three folds.

I had also allowed a few more images of her secret desires to surface those of her own instead of mine, each one I found and brought to the surface was more erotic then the next one, and each time one of her images surfaced the bubbles seemed more intense then the last wave of pleasure.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 am
Profile YIM WWW

With more and more bubbles traveling between her legs Silvia was quickly getting aroused even more so as some secret desires buried deep within her mind came to the surface, taunting and teasing her. Each wave of bubbles seemed more intense as the erotic images continued to play in her mind. Looking back down the tunnel where she thought Calidare had went she made sure he wasn't peeking and sitting down on a natural ledge under water at the edge of the pool she plunged a hand between her legs, her fingers toying with her clit. As she continued small moans escaped her lips, her face almost bright red, and hoping that Calidare wouldn't hear her.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 am

I grinned and watched her begin to pleasure herself, her moans gave a slight echo within the small cave where the hot spring, now that she was doing what the bubbles was initially created for, I lessen the bubbles to the natural ways of nature its self. The steam in this small have was heavy but thinned every so often when a nice breeze teased them slightly.

I started to plan what I was going to do to enter the scene to make her pleasure more unique then what it was already, I felt it was to soon for her to meet the true me but I couldn’t help but admired how beautiful her body was as she masturbated, I would need a way to make her think that she had summon me to her.

I looked around the area she was in for some idea and quickly saw it, there was a niche I made a gold tablet that was quickly formed in the niche that looked like rubble hiding it, all this was done within a blink of an eye.

Creating a small trimmer the rubble falls away from the niche opening the area up. what little light there was it fell onto the gold tablet catching any ones eyes if they looked around in that area. The stage was set and I was waiting for the right moment to take my place and soon I would have my way with the goddess who sat within the steamy pool.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The hot spring's bubbles slowly stopping as she played with herself, her little bundle of nerves hardening under the attention of her fingers she was about to do more as a little tremor struck the cave. Looking around she saw a niche in the cave wall that had previously been covered by rubble. Seeing a flash of light she decided to swim over to it. Reaching the area, her hands braced on the edge of the water, she saw it. It was a gold tablet shining brightly under the light from the cave opening above. Wow It's beautiful.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:36 am

The closer she got to the tablet the more it felt like a source of power, it was like the air around it crackled with energy of some unknown kind, word on it was in a strange language it was easy to say but the meaning was unclear of what it for. The water was just a bit warmer now and the steam seemed thicker, Calidare didn’t come to check up on you after the trimmer but you had told him not to come in after all and he seemed to be complying to your wishes. But it was nice to see the fullness of your body when you swam to the other side, thinking to myself what a cute ass.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Moving closer to the tablet, the water getting warmer and the steam getting thicker as she went, Silvia reached for the tablet her fingers wrapping about it and her ass raising out of the water as she grabbed it. Struggling with the stuck tablet, her hips seeming to wiggle as she strugged with it she would have been easy prey for someone to come up behind her.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:17 pm

I grinned thinking how easy was that, it was like she was offering herself to me. I moved into the water ready to pounce on her round ass, as soon as she had a good hold of that of the gold tablet it created a blinding flash and a wave of erotic pleasure surged throw your body.

I had spread my pure white wings wide and allowed my hair to change from the normal light brown to a more blonde color, placing the tip of my shaft between her folds as she was in this most inviting pose.

I say to her in a deeper voice then the mortal form I was pretending to have been. “I am her now to fulfill your deepest desires, you have summoned me with the use of the golden tablet. Now take pleasure in what you have wished for.” at that my hands cares her body moving up to her breasts as I take hold or her orbs, I slowly move the tip of my member into her virgin folds teasing her nub some before thrusting it in deeper.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Aaaaah she moaned as a flash emanated from the tablet along with a wave of of pleasure. As the wave passed she felt a tip between her folds, gasping she said What? No,no,no that's not what I wanted I just wanted to get a better look at it.

Seeing hands reach around her body taking hold of her ample chest as he slowly thrust into her body, pushing against her maidenhead momentarily before pushing through it causing a gasp of pain to escape her lips.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:27 pm

I moaned in pleasure and was pleased she had enjoyed the first wave of pleasure I had sent throw the tablet at her. The tablet slowly crumbled to dust after the flash of light within her hands. “It seems your desire had over whelmed the tablet and turned it to dust, I see you kept your self pure for my arrival, for that I thank you.” I tell her pushing past her hymen breaking the seal of innocence to womanhood “Welcome to womanhood.” I tell her and my finger cares her nipples messaging the fleshy nubs.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Unh... she moaned, the feeling of thick member pushing through her hymen and all the while pleasuring her tight cunt leaving her light headed. Her back arching back towards her attacker as he toyed with her pert nipples, with each powerful thrust into her virgin cunt causing her firm orbs to bounce in his grasp.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 pm

I firmly grasp her wonderful orbs my fingers on her nipples giving them a playful pinch and twist working them to get hard with my skillful touch. “You have a beautiful body, and your pussy so tight it feels soooo good.” I breath the words next to her ear and then begin to kiss her neck.

I thrust my hips just a bit harder allowing my shaft to penetrate more of her wet depths, I thought it to soon to penetrate her back door but I knew it would be a surprise when I did but I wanted her to feel the full pleasure of this new sensation she was feeling, I had made sure with every thrust of my member that the shaft would rush by her sensitive virgin nub of pleasure.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next