View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 An Unforgettable Swim (for Karzak) 

Post Re: An Unforgettable Swim (for Karzak)
Karzak found himself moaning with her. Her body was stimulating his cock beyond what he had expected. Her tongue was expertly running over the head while her huge mounds seemed to swallow the rest of his shaft. “I’m cumming!...” The monstrous voice said before he took her head and forcefully pushed his entire cock inside her mouth deepthroating her. He released a huge load that threatened to overflow out of her mouth and drip.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Swallowing as much as she could as the massive cock fired wave after wave of semen into her, the rest spilling out of the corners of her mouth leaving little lines of the addictive substance tracing down towards her chin. Having not been told to stop she continued pushing her breasts against the cumming member.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:54 pm

The demon smiled as Silvia continued working her breasts on his massive cock. She truly had been broken and belonged to him now. After completely empting his load into her mouth he pulled his cock out. "Be sure to swallow it all my slut" His claw pressed her chin up, closing her mouth. "Tell me how does my seed taste when you get it from a more powerfully potent source?"

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:13 pm

With a GULP she swallowed what remained in her throat saying It tastes amazing, Master. Not wanting to waste a drop she licked her lips, her tongue swiping at the lines of semen still on her chin.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 pm

“Spread out for me Silvia. I want to see your pussy laid out for me.” As she obeyed him he took a closer look at her folds. His claw penetrated her, slowly fingering her as it moved up the passage. Another claw took its palm and began rubbing her clit. “Tell me Silvia how do you feel when I violate you like this? Are you enjoying it like a slut would?” His eyes looked up at her.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Spreading her legs she watched as he examined her folds, her face lighting up with pleasure as one of his claws pushed inside her while another ground itself against her clit. Her cunt quickly getting wet she said It feels so amazing, Master.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Karzak’s face moved in, burying itself in her cunt. His tongue rapidly moved along her folds before probing deeper in. The folds parted now, his tongue brushed against her innerwalls while his claw continued to massage her clit. His tendrils teased her breasts as he did so sending more jolts of pleasure through her body.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:24 pm

A long moan escaping her lips as her giant Master buried his face in her tight cunt, his tongue lapping against her wet walls as his tendrils teased her breasts. Ooh Its so good, Master. she said, an orgasm building in her loins under the expert attention.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 pm

The beasts tongue pushed deeper into her warm pussy, wildly running everywhere inside. His eyes glanced upward to her clit which was incredibly swollen from his claw. "Mmmm" he moaned as he enjoyed the taste of her pussy. what he was truly waiting for though was her cum and with her nipples and clit as erect as they were it wouldn't be long. He smiled and sent one final incredible jolt through her body as his mouth moved to her clit and nibbled on her clit teasingly, his fangs gently digging into her most sacred spot.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:53 pm

As the tongue swirled wildly around her wet cunt, tasting her juices she moaned Aaah...Aaah, Master I'm so close. Soon enough, with his fangs nibbling on her clit gently, her hips pushed forward against him as she came a gush of juices flowing from her teased cunt down to the waiting beast below.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2