View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dealing with Demons (Karzak) 

Post Re: Dealing with Demons (Karzak)
"Uuhnnn! Mmph! Mmmmm..." she returned the demonic kiss eagerly. Her hips grind against the beast's, trying to put as much of the giant piece of meat into her body as possible. The woman was too far out of it to properly fight the tongue as it tamed her own and began to suckle on it, sending even more waves of pure heat through her brain.

"Unnnnnnn!" her eyes were fluttering, showing nothing but the whites of her eyes now. Her heart was racing, sending more blood heated with lust through her body. Vera's body was twitching violently as if trying to stop a flood from crashing out of her body. The woman felt as if she would explode like a star at any moment. It was then that the demon gave her that wonderful command to let go and cum with him.

"Aiiiiieeeeeeeee!" she screamed. The giant cock inside her began to swell even bigger, threatening to tear her right in half. She could feel his giant balls swelling and tensing up getting ready to release a full load right into Vera's core. Just as the first hot drops of monster seed entered her belly, her own juices gushed forth soaking over the climaxing member.

All thoughts had stopped. Her brain had shut down to only feeling pure sensations. Her entire body began to spasm in a vicious orgasmic seizure. Vera's belly swelled slightly as the walls of her womb stretched and tried to hold it all in. The excess oozed and squirt from her shuddering form along with her musky nectar. The highly potent seed seeped into her body and fed her mind a pure jolt of addicting bliss. The seed itself was bringing forth multiple climaxes from the Head Girl's already spasming body. Her cries echoed off the walls as she screamed over and over in loud blissful wails. Her mind was completely defenseless as the potent seed and semen fed her untold amounts of aphrodisics. Vera was being destroyed and there was no telling how long it would take to recover.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:55 pm

The demon laughed, it echoing through her office as her body flailed about. The pleasure was obviously over her head. For a head girl she had obviously not experienced everything there was to know about the monsters on this island. She let the student rest on her chest while she recovered, her body still mounted on his cock. “Vera are you ready to answer some of my questions now”

His eyes looked down at hers. She seemed to be still out of it but he would fix that. Even if her body was at its limit, he would teach her how to push beyond that limit. Five tendrils entered her mouth and began feeding her what seemed like gallons of his cum. “Drink it all up Vera and you will find yourself rejuvenated. You’ll most likely feel even better than before.”

While she sucked away at that, he pulled his cock out of her pussy slowly cum dropping all over her office floor. “Lets see what the back hole feels like shall we?” He lowered her ass onto his cock. It was even a tighter fit but his strength pushed it through, ripping apart her asshole to accommodate him. “You don’t have much sex do you Vera?”

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:11 pm

She layed there on her desk. Weaker climaxes came from her exhausted body as the cum and semen continued to feed into her body. Vera was in the depths of the abyss with way to escape and find light again. The demon's words fed into her. With no will of her own, she found herself obeying without question. She nodded weakly to the monster's question.

But the beast was not done with her. Five tendrils plunged into her mouth, stretching it wide like a giant cock. She did not whimper or complain. The woman just began to swallow the cum being fed into her body. Her eyes flutter, remaining completely blank as her already shattered will was being thoroughly ground into dust. Vera obeyed his command, drinking every drop obediently.

A weak squeal sounded from the Head Girl as the thick rod plunged ass. Her body instinctfully clenched but did her best to loosen as it forces her passage wide apart. Tears ran down her cheeks from the pain but she knew it would soon pass. With her mouthful, she could not answer the monster's question. She did have sex with the Headmasters, occasional monsters, and even a student should she have an itch. But she would like think she was more controlled on such matters and not relying on it like some students.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Time to use his control of her to get what he truly wanted….Answers. After she seemed completely energized again he removed the five tendrils from her mouth. “I asked you earlier about the monster on this island. There are way too many to have been natural occurrences. Where are they coming from Vera? How are they coming to be here and existing?”

While she took her time to compose herself and answer he began his wild reckless attack on her ass. The giant cock probed deeper and deeper with each fuck. “Your rear is fucking tight” His claws grabbed her hips and helped her push against his rough thrusts. “Hmm… perhaps we should lube it up.” He pulled out his cock while his claw dug into her pussy, a trail of her cum covering it now. His claw penetrated her ass stirring the cum around her hole.

“now lets try it again” With the nice moist lubricant the cock slid right in. “A perfect fit” he smirked. The thrusts resumed but now faster and harder, with no resistance hindering him. “Much better. What a wonderful fuck but we will have to work on this Vera. I want you to acquire a taste for taking it anal.”

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:47 pm

"Uhhnnnn! Ahhhnnn!" Her rear burned as it was spread further and further apart. The cock was already soaked in cum and her juices, reducing the friction and pain at least. Vera pants and moans as the beast took his time lubing her up and filling her anus with demonic meat.

"Mmm... They... Everywhere," she moaned softly, "Planets.. Dimensions.. Come here for students.." This being a monster, they should already know most of this information. NICE would willingly provide such information as well as register the monster. It was the only thing saving her from her heart attack for giving such information. This creature was on the need to know list.

"They.. They.. Uuhhhnnn.. They find ways here," she mumbled as her body rocked against the desk, "Ships.. M-Magic.. They f-find ways..." The Head Girl shudders in pleasure. She was not fighting, merely enjoying the ride as the beast rode his cock in her ass over and over again. The cum had restored some of her stamina and strength while further breaking her mind with the addiction that was now claiming her. She was in for a long night.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Interesting. So there are other creatures not of this world. He already knew of magical being when he took Kanoe and Gabriella. But to think that there were some not created here on earth. He thought perhaps there would have been more Monsters being engineered here by some method for some person’s sick amusement. While he did not mind punishing the girls here he was not one to accept being another’s pawn. That brought him to his next question.

“Well Vera I will ask you this then. Whoever runs this place, why do they permit us to have our way with you students? What do they get out of it?” For answering him truthfully he rewarded her. A tentacle began teasing her by rubbing the entrance to her still recovering sex before plunging into it and joining in his cock’s thrusts. The two drove her holes along with the rest of her body wild.

“Vera you are making quite a fine slut. I must say I am very pleased with your progress. If you keep this up I may have a special treat for you at the end” His mouth lowered itself to hers again to lock in another lustful and fiery kiss, their tongues once again sucking on each other.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:15 pm

"Oh god!" she cried out, her hips grinding against the invading tendril, "Y-Yes! Ahhnn... They... Ex.. Experiments... Nngh! Pro.. Protection! St-Student sl-slaves for... for them.." It was all she managed to stammer out as her eyes began to flutter and roll back in her head. Vera was quickly losing what little self she had as the bumps drag perfectly over her trembling G-spot.

Juices lewdly slurp in and out, dribbling down her thighs all the way down to her toes. The fluids puddle below her spread legs as blissful groans sound from the helpless woman. Vera began to clench her rear and sex down on the pumping rods, bringing forth more pleasure for them both. Her thoughts were completely lost as their lips met and the Head Girl and demon began to passionately kiss one another.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Although she wasn’t talking in complete sentences he understood what she was saying. It was a pretty smart concept. Get the beasts to do the dirty work for them that way they could have their way with the girls as well. There wouldn’t be any fight left in them after the monsters were through with them. Finally they can’t get rid of the beasts because they are far stronger than them and dangerous. Karzak didn’t appreciate being used like a puppet and to him it seemed these headmasters were cowards.

“You have been honest and straightforward with me Vera. For that I’m going to reward you by letting you be one of my many pets. Would you like that?” His thrusts grew stronger, the sound of his ballsack smacking into her ass could be heard from the hallway. Soon he would let her have another taste of his warm seed but this time in that tight ass of hers.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 pm

"Ugh! Ugh! P-Pet?" she moaned, "Y-Yes.. Oh god! Ahhnnn!" Her insides were burning hot from this night of never ending arousal and bliss. The Head Girl did not even know what pet meant at the time. But she did not want to leave the creature bringing her so much pleasure.

Vera did her best to buck her hips and grind her body against the tendril and cock that had completely filled her body. Drool was running out of mouth. Blank eyes flutter as hundreds of different sensations bombard her mind. Electricity was shooting from head to toe, searing her insides with passion and lust. It did not take long to finish the woman off. Her body arched as she let forth another scream, her hot juices gushing forth over the tendril and cock inside her. She had long lost count of what climax this was.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Karzak laughed as he claimed his prize now, the school’s head girl Vera. She had lost herself completely now and it seemed she had adjusted to the semen’s effects so that she was calmer when taking it. “It seems we are going to have a very nice relationship vera. As long as you serve me I’ll be sure to reward you accordingly.”

He noticed her begin to tense up a bit. Another climax. Her ass was clenching down on his ass hard, it had to be. Letting her cum by herself would be rude so… His cock pushed up as far as it could into her ass before letting out all of his sperm accompanied with a demonic moan. The tendril in her pussy also came filling it with more cum. Since she still had a load in it from before a great deal leaked out but nonetheless he made sure she was full to capacity. “Mmm… That was great Vera. I have 1 more surprise for you though” The demon smiled

He pulled out of Vera and sat her on the floor. Now before her eyes she saw something forming on the beast. A second behemoth sized cock formed above the previous one, the surface covered completely in bumps. “Do you like it? Because it is about to have some fun with you”

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 pm

"Uhhhnnnnn!" Her body shudders as she felt the molten cum fill her rear and ooze down her thighs. Vera was unsure what was going on but when she regains her senses she will truly know what her fate is. Will she become a helpless sex slave everytime this creature visits her?

The Head Girl groaned as she layed there, basking in her own afterglow. The seed was wrecking havoc with her mind and senses. She was no doubt be hopelessly addicted to this creature's demonic seed by now.

She slumped to her knees where the beast sat her down. Her blank eyes blinked and widen as she saw a second cock form before her. Slowly she licked her lips. Vera's body was tingling with delight at being filled with more of the addicting seed. "What.. What do you wish of me?" she asked weakly. Her hands shivered as she found herself unable to look away from the member swaying before her.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 pm

"It seems you can't stop staring at my twin cocks. Well if you want them you're going to have to beg like a proper polite slut. And after that I want you to service them before your holes can taste my behemoth cock" He smirked and stared at the head girl. Her eyes were pure lust, no thoughts racing through her mind but sex. She was at his mercy.

His tendrils helped her up and then gave her a quick sample of what was to come, letting her have a few drops of semen to spark a little life in her. After that they began teasing her body once more as the demon awaited her to say the magic words. "Let's get started. Come now Vera. Say it as if you life depended on it. After all my seed is your life now isn't it? Don't you want more, especially from my new member? If so then prove it"

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:01 am

Soft gasps leave her lips as the demon spoke of the seed and earning more of it. Erotic heat washed over her as she got another taste of the addicting semen. Her mouth watered with desire for more of it. She could not fight it, she needed it so badly.

"Please.." she gasped, her eyes never leaving the twin cocks as she stood on wobbling knees, "Let me pleasure your cocks, demon. I will devote all I have to pleasuring you. I.. I need it... All I can think about is being filled with your seed. Please let me suck them!"

Vera was like a nother person now. Her will was gone. Her blank eyes could only focus on the sources of her pleasure and need. The woman's ears could only hear the voice of the demon giving her orders. There was no escape for her.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 am

"Very well. Take what you desire. However if you slack off you will be rewarded with nothing understood slut? I expect a great deal out of the Head Girl of this school, especially with your earlier performances. Now begin." He guided the behemoth cock to her lips awaiting her hands and mouth to do the rest. It seemed impossible for the girl to fit the entire thing in her mouth but she would need to satisfy him and in turn satisfy herself.

As she tended to his cocks he took a look around her dorm some. He hadn't gotten a chance to take too close a look before she arrived. "I take it you live by yourself Vera?" His tendrils extended opening her drawers. He looked at her clothing which seemed a bit too classy for his taste. "you'll need a new wardrobe when serving me but I will take care of that for you. This will not do at all. We need something that suits your slutty nature" He smirked.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 am

"Y-Yes.. I will not fail.." she said heatidly as her tongue lashes over the tip of the demon's cock. Vera took a cock in each hand began to stroking. Her lips spread wide as she suckled on the giant tip of one member. Her luscious mounds grind and rub up against the other tip, pushing the member up against her cleavage to bring both some stimulation.

Vera's wardrobe consisted of standard uniforms and various business dresses. There were some appealing robes, nightgowns, and lacy undergarments but nothing that one would call slutty in nature. Tight leathers and other skimpy outfits were not things she generally held in stock in her own bedroom.

The Head Girl worked vigorously, doing all she can do please these large members. Her jaw strained as she took more of it into her mouth, lashing her tongue as she took long deep sucks. After a few rounds, she would switch to the other, ensuring both members grew nice and hard for her.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next