View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Absorbing some water... along with other things (for Komiko) 

Post Re: Absorbing some water... along with other things (for Komiko)
Muckus released another deep laugh as the young girl tried in vain to protest as the plant's massive phallus held just below her sweet sex. Glaring at her blushing face, the giant plant slowly pulled his rough tongue from inbetween her legs and began to extend it upwards, past her soft breasts as they were squeezed tightly by his red tendrils. Dripping with slime and the girl's delicious nectar, the red tongue slowly began to wave back and forth in front of the girl's eyes as Muckus said, "thank... you... for... all... the... sweet... nectar..." The bulging phallus suddenly began to extend upwards inbetween the girl's spread legs, it's throbbing head nearly her sweet body. "Now... I... will... return... the... favor."

The giant plant suddenly forced his massive member up against the girl's body, shoving itself deep into her tight sex. The young girl's body quickly arched higher in the air as the throbbing cock pushed deeper and harder past her soft sex lips. Muckus gazed as his lovely prize as his massive phallus swelled inside her beautiful body, enjoying every ounce of this lovely girl.

Muckus' Profile

Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:30 am

I shake my head when I hear it talking about returning favors and knowing where that phallus is headed, I try and scream but nothing more them a mumble can be heard around the tentacle thrusting in and out of my young mouth can be heard. Squirming to keep his member away from my sex proved impossible the why the plant thing was holding me, keeping me pinned in an arched position for its own pleasure as those tentacles around my breast kept groping them with out mercy.

I cry out and my eyes pop open wide when it shoves it tentacle into my wet sex the walls tightens around his phallus as he drives it into me, I twist trying to get it out but it seems to enjoy tormenting me though it felt nice to my body I was repulsed at the whole idea of being its play thing. I could feel its member deep inside my sex and how it was starting to grow larger, tears coming from my eyes as I twist my hips and only seeming to please the creature more with the way my hips wiggled.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:18 am

The massive plant continued to thrust his swelling phallus harder and deeper into the young girl's body, throbbing inside her soft sex lips as she arched and moaned slightly more with each passing second. Muckus could feel that this young beauty was having a hard time adjusting to the giant member stretching her sex walls apart, her moans mixing with screams and harsh groans. "Seems... you... are... a... bit... too... tight..." boomed Muckus, beginning to thrust his bulging phallus in and out of her beautiful body.

The plant's red tongue continued to wave back and forth of the girl's blushing face, dripping with his own drool and some of her own sweet juices. Letting out another deep laugh, Muckus suddenly forced his tongue into her open mouth in the midst of another loud moan, quickly filling her small oriface. The rough tongue slowly rubbed and pressed against her own, letting the young beauty taste her own delicious nectar as his rubbery tentacles continued to twist and squeeze around her soft breasts.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:29 am

The monster thrusting his member in me, seemed to enjoy the tightness as its thrusting caused me discomfort but the rubbing shaft kept hitting my sensitive clit to its pleasure and some of it to my own if it kept hitting my sensitive spot.

The creature had started to lick my face with its huge tongue, I turned my head in disgust as it drooled on me, I could even smell the scent of my own sex on it. Tears dripping down my cheeks as if forced its self on me and licking my face tasting my tears it had pulled its tentacle out of my mouth, I gasped for a full breath only to have it tongue in my mouth rolling around my own tongue like lovers would do. The taste of my sex was mixed with my own saliva, it’s rough tongue sicken me.

I begin to try and force it out my mouth with my tongue but I was sure it was useless and the creature might think I was returning its affection thinking I was enjoying it which was the last thing on my mind of pleasing this creature.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:09 am

Muffled moans and gasps were the only sounds escaping from young girl's mouth as Muckus continued to thrust his massive member into her tight body, bulging slightly wider with each hard shove past her soft sex lips. The massive plant could feel her tight sex gripping and tightening around his throbbing cock, trying to adjust her beautiful body to the perfect angle to fit the swelling phallus. "It... would... certainly... appear..." laughed the giant plant, "that... you... sure... are... enjoying... yourself..."

Each hard thrust into her lovely form was met by another hard twist around her soft breasts, displaying her hard pink tits for Muckus to admire. His thick red tongue continued to rub and press against her own, rolling and twisting inside her mouth as more moans and gasps were silenced by the rough muscle. The massive plant had taken nearly all the sweet nectar he could from this young beauty. Soon, she would ready to receive all the "nectar" the plant would be willing to give her.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:51 am

The plant continued to roll its tongue in my mouth perverting me from screaming, it was true I could feel the pleasure but the pain was ever present to the whole encounter as its huge shaft rammed in and out of my sex the tentacles wrapped around my breast teasing and squeezing them for the creatures own amusement as it kept me in that painful position so it could get more pleasure from my body as it displayed my supple breasts to the sky outside.

Most of my body was submerged within the red slime as the creature enjoyed all of my body in its grasp. I moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure, my mind unfocused at the moment numb with the lust the plant drug had spilled forth into the air keeping me at a continued euphoric state of pleasure my sex tightens even more as it tingled with the renewed lust inside me, it was madding as I could feel my body want more but my mind screamed with pain and pleasured. I could feel myself nearing another wave of exploding if it didn’t stop soon. I moaned even louder and longer as its abuse continued.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:55 am

The giant plant's laugh echoed through the air as the young beauty tried to adjust to the swelling phallus filling her sweet sex, stretching the walls of her virgin body slightly further with each hard thrust into her soft sex lips. Sweat continued to roll down the sides of her soft skin as the plant's rough tongue twisted and rolled inside her small mouth, pressing hard against her own tongue as muffled moans spilled from her lips. The thin tentacle wrapped around her neck suddenly began to squeeze gently in rhythm with the throbbing member thrusting into her body, ensuring that she would stay in her lovely arched position.

Suddenly, the red slime lining the inside of the plant's mouth began to shift and churn once again. Inside the slime, Muckus had slowly began to produce large amounts of his own hot "nectar," preparing to release the sticky substance into his lovely prize.

Muckus' Profile

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:06 am

It’s tongue probing my mouth as I struggled to free my self, I was feeling the throbbing of the tentacle around my neck that was like the one in me sex thrusting up into me, I moaned with each thrust and notice the disturbance of the massive red slime bath I was in, something was about to happen and I couldn’t help to think this was the end of my life as it did so. It kept me in that arched position allowing free movement to any part of my body my breasts being assaulted by the rough tentacles squeezing them they bounce with each thrust of its cock in my sex.

There was nothing I could do other then take the abuse of this plant the red slime around my body warm like a sticky blanket, my tongue trying to for its tongue out of my mouth but doing that most likely was giving it the wrong idea that I was returning its affection, I continued to moan as the thing shaft slide past my clit my vagina walls tighten as I could feel another orgasm coming, I moan loudly into the tentacle in my mouth as the orgasm erupted, my body going limp once more as the wave of pleasure washes over my body.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:07 pm

A sudden wave of sweet nectar poured onto the rough tongue as the young girl arched and flexed her beautiful body in a deep climax. Muckus could feel her toes curling and pointing inside the red slime which held them tight as she rolled and shifted her hips against the red tongue pressing deeper into her delicious sex lips. The thick muscle quickly absorbed every sweet ounce of her tasty juices as more began to flow down the tongue and onto the red slime below.

As the young girl continued to flex and moan beautifully, the red slime holding tight to her slender legs began to bubble and churn more wildly. Suddenly, a new appendenge began to grow from the slimy substance, twitching and bulging and it grew in length and width inbetween the girl's spread hips. The massive tendril quickly formed a thick head on it's tip, forming the throbbing phallus of Muckus. Extending further inbetween the girl's legs, it stopped just before her lovely sex lips as his tongue continued to absorb every sweet drop flowing from her body. The massive plant stared as her hard pink tits rising and falling faster with each passing second as his bulging member held just below her.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:25 am

I feel the creature thrust its phallus into my folds and I moan as it drives it into my velvet hole my back arched from the way it had placed me in, it continued to grope my breast my nipples a hard from its teasing, there was no fight left in me as I just let the plant do as it pleased to my body, its shaft sliding in and out of my in its own rhythm teasing my clit as it does so. Waves of pleasure flowing throw me as it does so, my moans muffled from the tentacle in my mouth.

There was nothing more I could do since the creature had me restrained with its other tentacles using me like a rag doll and not having any freedom to do as I pleased, if I could I would run from this thing as fast as I could but I was exhausted from cumming as many timed as I had and the fact of trying to free my self. I knew there would be no way to escaped even if I did manage to free myself I hadn’t the strength to run. I give one last fight using what little strength I had and most likely make me limp and nothing more then a piece of meat for this creature to devoir.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Muckus released another deep laugh as the young girl tried in vain to protest as the plant's massive phallus held just below her sweet sex. Glaring at her blushing face, the giant plant slowly pulled his rough tongue from inbetween her legs and began to extend it upwards, past her soft breasts as they were squeezed tightly by his red tendrils. Dripping with slime and the girl's delicious nectar, the red tongue slowly began to wave back and forth in front of the girl's eyes as Muckus said, "Your... delicious... body... has... given... me... more... than... enough... sweet... nectar..." The bulging phallus suddenly began to extend upwards inbetween the girl's spread legs, it's throbbing head nearly her sweet body. "Now... I... return... the... favor."

The giant plant suddenly forced his massive member up against the girl's body, shoving itself deep into her tight sex. The yougn girl's body quickly arched backwards as the throbbing cock pushed deeper and harder past her soft sex lips. Muckus gazed as his lovely prize as his massive phallus swelled inside her beautiful body, enjoying every ounce of this lovely girl.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 am

My body goes limp as its member is driven deep inside me my walls tight around its shaft as I moan and being forced to arch back, no longer struggling with the creature I think to my self just hurry up and kill me. Its tentacle groping my perky breast the nipples hard from the strange pleasure the red ooze bubbling around me my hair drenched with the slime.

The tentacle in my mouth pumping in and out has im forced to suck on it, the texture of it sliding past my lips, my tongue trying to push it out but only stimulate the thing more as it pulsates in my mouth like it was another one of its members. I moan, the vibrations sending wave of the vibration throw its tentacle.

My arms growing numb from being stretched out so long as my sex is still being abused by the plant monster, I know there nothing I could do until its finished with me, then I was sure this thing was going to eat me like a Venus flytrap to be part of it nourishment.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:32 pm

The massive plant continued to thrust his swelling phallus harder and deeper into the young girl's body, throbbing inside her soft sex lips as she arched and moaned slightly more with each passing second. Muckus could feel that this young beauty was having a hard time adjusting to the giant member stretching her sex walls apart, her moans mixing with screams and harsh groans.

The plant's red tongue continued to wave back and forth of the girl's blushing face, dripping with his own drool and some of her own sweet juices. Letting out another deep laugh, Muckus suddenly forced his tongue into her mouth in the midst of another loud moan, quickly filling her small oriface. The rough tongue slowly rubbed and pressed against her own, letting the young beauty taste her own delicious nectar as his rubbery tentacles continued to twist and squeeze around her soft breasts.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 am

I could feel the plant shoving its member deeper into my sex, I moan as I feel it swelling deep inside my vagina, I groan with the thrusts painfully violating my sacred place wishing this would be over soon, my body exhausted my mind growing numb with the mixture of pain and pleasure.

It forced the huge tongue into my mouth after licking my body on the way up the taste of my own juices mixed in my mouth I wanted to force the tongue out but was nauseous at the thought of my own nectar in my own mouth, I tried to turn my head away from its new assault but it was no use as it had full control over my body leaving little I could do other then allow its advances, my breasts hurt from its groping and it was between toucher and pleasure. It was apparent the thing was enjoying its self with my body.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Muffled moans and gasps were the only sounds escaping from young girl's mouth as Muckus continued to thrust his massive member into her tight body, bulging slightly wider with each hard shove past her soft sex lips. The massive plant could feel her tight sex gripping and tightening around his throbbing cock, trying to adjust her beautiful body to the perfect angle to fit the swelling phallus. Laughing at the lovely sight, the giant plant slowly said, "you... sure... are... enjoying... yourself..."

Each hard thrust into her lovely form was met by another hard twist around her soft breasts, displaying her hard pink tits for Muckus to admire. His thick red tongue continued to rub and press against her own, rolling and twisting inside her mouth as more moans and gasps were silenced by the rough muscle. The massive plant had taken nearly all the sweet nectar he could from this young beauty. Soon, she would ready to receive all the "nectar" the plant would be willing to give her.

Muckus' Profile

Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3