View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Down Once More (for PlagueBearer) 

Post Re: Down Once More (for PlagueBearer)
"F...feeding?!" There was a slight hitch in the young woman's words and she really wondered what she had gotten herself into, when she had readily agreed to their game of chase. However, she took a seat when offered, flattening out her skirt as she did. Hmm...it looked like she got some dirt on her clothes becausof the chase. She could only imagine what her hair looked like after all of that. "Well...it certainly is very comfortable here...and I don't mind hearing your voice. It's oddly..."

She trailed off there.

The young woman ran some slender fingers through her cherry blossom pink hair, satisified that she hadn't gotten anything odd in it. She did find a twig or two, but they were pulled out and easily discarded. Some time ago she had some extensions put in and hadn't had the heart to take them out yet, although she did have them shortened quite a bit.

"Pleasantries...aside from my sister, I don't think I've heard anyone speak as eloquently as you have," Persephone mentioned offhandedly as she re-tied her hair as it had become loosened due to her running around like a hunted rabbit. "It certainly is different." Her hands shook a little as she tried tying her hair, but to no avail. Sighing to herself, she stuffed the hair ribbons she had into a pocket. When she settled them primly on her lap, they still trembled a little. Perhaps a bit of anxiety?

Don't start getting scared now, Persephone Williams! she chastised herself. She mentally steeled herself and pulled up whatever lessons in ettiquet that she possessed as she reached for the wine bottle on the table. She smiled politely at Plague, though her insides were starting to twist into knots.

A lady is at her best when she's smiling on the outside, though she's all knotted up on the inside, the student thought, remembering Freya's words.

"May I?" she asked, holding the bottle up. When she had the go ahead, she uncorked the bottle and poured her 'gracious host' a glass of the wine, ever the perfect picture of the pretend lady. And pretending she was, because she was worried and a little scared and by going on with the charade that everything was just fine and dandy was all she had right now. Persephone really needed to win back some footing!

Persephone Williams

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:20 pm

"Yes, feeding, but worry not, little one, we'll get to that soon enough," he brushes off the question, taking the glass from her with those long, spindly and dexterous fingers, "And thank you for the wealth of compliments you've been paying my home and self this evening, really you aim to flatter," he laughs, bringing the wine up to the bandages. He pushes the edge through the ragged folds, tilting his head back to take a sip.

He sighed softly, looking to the fire, "I suppose an ear for the music of words is something one must acquire, it's simply time and patience that develops this manner of speaking, no real work to be commended upon, haha..."

A hand came up to his forehead, removing his fedora, "You'll excuse me, of course, if I make myself a little more comfortable. I don't usually dress this way in the comfort of my home," the coat soon joined the hat, laid gently across the back of the chair. Beneath, his chest was crossed with several bandages but not enough to cover it fully, leaving the plate-like golden sections of his torso visible, the bandages covering his shoulders entirely and wreathing his arms down to the fingers.

Simple folks never sense the devil's presence, not even when his hands are on their throats.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 am

"I aim to please," Persephone said plainly. "Plus, I see no point in acting hostile at this point in time. It would be utterly useless and impolite, if I did, when you've bene nothing, but hospitable." She steadied her hands in her lap, not touching her wine just yet. She had never been one for drinking overly much--mainly because, according to her family, Persephone got drunk much too easily.

Plague removed his fedora and coat, to which she made no gestures to stop him or made it known that she would be adverse to see him in a less modest state of dress. She was a bit curious to see the stranger's 'skin' peeking out through the bandages around his torso. Well, skin wsn't right. What seemed like glistening skin was really more...scale-like.

What kind of a person has scales? Then again...he probably wasn't human, all things considered...And I must...

A small, ironic smile graced her petal pink lips.

"Quite a pair, aren't we?" she mentioned softly to herself. Reaching forward, she picked up her own glass, swirling the dark contents within before taking a small sip, to taste it rather than drink. As she did, she looked up through her lashes, not helping the curious stare at Plague's chest. She wondered if it felt rough like tree bark, or smooth like the few serpents she had held before? She liked snake scales. They were cool and very smooth.

Needless to say, she was quite curious, but wasn't going to go over there unless she had to....Or if he invited her to. She sort of hoped he didn't, because as much as she wanted to satisfy her curiosity, Persephone Williams did not just feel up other people!

Persephone Williams

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:31 am

"Yes, I suppose... Do you often come out to the forest merely to sing? I'm assuming you're rather new at the campus, as the last time I was here was many years ago and I don't recall any rosy haired maidens serenading the flowers. I could, of course, be mistaken, after all, no one's perfect," this seemed to amuse him greatly, laughing to himself.

His eye roamed down to the glass, watching the liquid climb the sides and fall back into the bowl of the delicately spun crystal before taking another sip, "I suppose I should explain myself, shouldn't I? You're likely rather used to the monsters of this island using you to satisfy animal lusts and it would be impolite of me to keep you in the dark as to the nature of my feeding, wouldn't it?"

The glass rested on the table and he folded a leg up in his lap, reclining back in the chair, the plated scales on his chest moving against one another like a segmented suit of armor, "You see, my dear, I am a being that feeds on emotion, on empathic energy. That is what initially attracted me to this island."

Simple folks never sense the devil's presence, not even when his hands are on their throats.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:20 am

Persephone shook her head. "No, I don't. I mainly come out to keep take care of the flowers. They really don't need me to flourish, but they expressed that they liked being tended by me, so I haven't stopped..." She stopped to consider the rest of what Plague had said and had to take more than a few moments to think on it. Her face became pensive as she thought about the half a year of her life at Shokushu that had, inexplicably, gone missing. Persephone knew she had entered Shokushu over a year ago, but between that and the time she had woken up in the infirmary...

"This is my second year of Shokushu, actually. But I'm still working on finishing my first year, because I missed most of it due to an accident that left me bed-ridden for six months." The way she said it was lifeless and automatic; it was the story she had been fed when she woke-up in that white, lonely little room some time back.

She smiled and shook her head. "Ah, well. The flowers like it when I sing. I've more talent when it comes to history and old folk tales, but I did learn to sing to compliment my sister's dancing skills."

Her sky blue eyes caught the movements of his chest, even more intrigued by the scaly plates that made up his 'skin'. When he looked at her, she had to look elsewhere, blushing a bit pink in embarrassment. But she nodded when he explained how he fed.

"Um...that sounds interesting...Dare I ask...how you feed on the emphatic feelings of the girls here?"

Persephone Williams

Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:35 am

"Six month's bedrest? Oh, how unfortunate. Ah well, these things are certainly wont to happen at this school. It's a shame, really, but I suppose it comes with the territory," he swirled the last bit of wine in the glass and tilted his head back once more, finishing it off in a gulp and setting the wine down on the table before him.

"Myths and folk stories are favorite topics of mine. Not to boast, but I'm rather certain I might have inspired a few," he laughed, leaving the statement ambiguous so that it was difficult to tell whether or not he was serious or joking.

"But to answer your question," he said as he reached up and parted the bandages before what would be the mouth on any normal human being, "Like most creatures with highly specialized feeding habits, nature has blessed me with an adaptation to cater to my needs..."

He ended with a soft hiss, a black whiplike tendril extending out from the partition in the bandage, prehensile and slick. It twisted in the air, snapping before retreating back within, his fingers quickly rearranging the bandaging over it.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 pm

To say she was surprise would have been an understatement. Luckily for Persephone, she was quite adept at keeping all of her faculties in order when faced with the bizarre and unknown. Although, she was quite sure that 'tongue' of Plague's was more along the lines of bizarre. At least she knew for sure that she wasn't dealing with an ordinary human with strange tastes.

Her grip was tight on her wine glass. She set it down before she either dropped the delicate glass or crushed it in her hand (it had happened once already).

"That's certainly an interesting feature you have there," she stated, not sure what else she could say of that dark tendril. Would it hurt when he took her emphatic energies? Would she even feel it? How did he drain his victims with that tendril? Many questions rolled through her mind, but none came to light within the cavern home of Plague.

What only came out was...

"So...you'll be taking what you need from me, then. Feeding from me."

Her hands shook in her lap. She was actually...starting to get a little scared. Curious still, but also wary and a bit frightened at the prospect of having something she took for granted taken away from her forcibly...Well, she had pretty much given her permission for him to do so, but that did not make things easier on the girl.

Ah, well. Persephone had been known to be reckless and since she was in for a dime, she might as well be in for the dollar as well.

Standing up from her seat, she went over to Plague's side, hands flat against her hips to stop their shaking. She had a determined look in her sky blue eyes as she stared down at the seated demon.

"I apologize in advance for this. But since I most likely will never experience one, I sincerely hope you don't mind if I took advantage of the situation."

And with that, she pressed her lips to where Plague's mouth should be, through the bandages.

In for a dime, in for a dollar.

Persephone Williams

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:56 am

Upon further review, it was absolutely foolish for a kiss on the cheek to throw Plague for a loop. As she pressed her lips to the gauze, his mind reeled, wondering exactly what he had gotten himself into. Of course, a being that has lived as long as he did on its own tends to get good at living, and he immediately expected some sort of trap. It would make sense for one of his enemies to ply through his defenses, play to his ego by having what appeared to be an innocent girl lose a game of skill to him. Of course! Why didn't he see it before?

No, but that was ridiculous. It didn't make any sense. This island was hopelessly secluded on the planet itself, let alone so far removed from earth. That, and he was quite certain that none of his various acquaintances even knew of his presence here. They probably thought he was still living in that abandoned slaughterhouse near the river. So what did that make this?

It made his prey a very strange girl.

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Plague sprung the full compliment of surprises on her. While she was expecting an odd tongue, she was most certainly not expecting the eight thick tendrils to push out of the bandages, casting them aside as they wrapped around the back of her head, holding her face close.

She likewise could not be expecting the rigid beak that pressed against her lips instead of an ordinary mouth, pushing them open and working through her teeth. The tongue extending into her mouth, the surface horribly smooth and glassy to the touch. That much, he assumed, she had prepared herself for.

However, the proverbial nail in the coffin was his voice, emenating from somewhere within his throat as his mouth and tongue remained quite occupied.

"What have you gotten yourself into now, little one?" he sighed.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:37 am

Persephone had never been kissed before and she never expected to on this crazy island and that was one of the reasons why she had done what she did. She had no true idea of what to expect--a forceful shove to push her away, him kissing back, being pulled off by Plague's faithful servant Kohryu and dragged off to some hidden dungeon for daring to touch his master, or all of the above and then some--but she knew the bandages would be rough against the skin of her lips.

But it was alright. She managed to give her kiss away to someone, while she still had a kiss to give.

Yes, she was a truly strange girl, unique in not only her abilities, but also in her thought process. Most students would be doing all they could to escape, but she stayed.

Persephone had meant it to be a chaste, closed mouth kiss, but was very surprised to find it becoming more than she had bargained for. Her eyes closed, both to just enjoy the moment for what it was--as well as to avoid the sight of strange things coming out of the gauze covering Plague's face and holding her fast. Not that she would have tried to get away, but she had not expected any reaction to her simple kiss. The beak Plague possessed was odd and a bit awkward for her to kiss, but it seemed to work out in the end.

Something entered her mouth--Was it Plague's tongue?.--and she almost jerked back at the intrusion, but made herself stay as still as possible. Her hands came to rest on his shoulders as the bent over position she was in was starting to tire her out.

Mouth also occupied, Persephone could only think an answer he couldn't possibly hear.

You tell me, she thought dryly.

Timidly, curiously, her tongue touched the tendril in her mouth, rubbed against it to see what kind of texture it had and found that it was smooth and slippery against her wet tongue. She made a surprised sound in her throat. which could be mistaken for a small, strangled moan.

Persephone Williams

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:58 am

The tongue seemed hesitant as it slipped into her mouth, though at the touch it snapped quickly, wrapping itself around her pink muscle with a few soft undulations, the pores on its surface opening up, revealing a number of small pits on the glassy outside of the appendage.

Plague stood slowly, her head at first tilting up to follow him, locked with his as it was, straining her neck slightly before a flood of tentacles surged from his back, wrapping around her body and lifting her up to a more comfortable level with him. They moved quickly, with no hesitation as they crawled up her legs, wrapped her torso and around her arms, holding her body comfortably at his level as they continued to twist and bind her body, his eye watching her with considerable interest.

"Well, I was hoping for a few more minutes of idle talk before we got to the main event, but you seem very eager for that," he chuckled softly, the pincered tentacles soon making themselves known from over his shoulders and around his sides, snaking forward and making efforts to remove her clothing without shredding or tearing the garments. After all, she was so kind as to throw herself at him, it would only be polite to leave her something to wear after he was done with her.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:06 pm

Persephone felt herself being lifted up after Plague stood and felt glad for it. Their differences in height had been enough to cause some discomfort in her neck when she had to bend it back so their lips could stay in contact. Not that she truly had a choice in that matter, considering how she was still beign held fast to him. And now his tongue...she wasn't sure if it really was that, since she wasn't all too sure how another person's tongue was supposed to feel against her own. But the odd sensation of her own pink tongue being squeezed and touched by something as seemingly hard and glossy as the tendril in Plague's mouth, well...It had made her heart beat a lot faster than normal. She could feel her pulse quickening within her; her heart beat against her ribs.

Her eyes had been closed the entire time and even now, while in his grasp, she kept them closed. She could feel the clothes being carefully removed, as if he did care what state of dress she would be in later on, when the deed was done. She managed a smile, though she was practically plastered to his face.

I thought we'd get to somewhere a bit more comfortable myself, she thought wryly, daring to open her eyes a small bit. The sight she beheld was blurry at best, through the sliver of an opening of her lids. Widening them further, all she could really see was Plague's golden, inhuman stare. She shifted her body a bit, to see how he held her, knowing it couldn't be his arms keeping her up like this. She also wanted to know how much movement she would be allowed for this.

Limited. Like this, Persephone wouldn't have much ability to do anything. Not with her legs or legs or much of anything. But there was one thing she could control and presses her lips a bit harder against that beak of his and nudging him on with her tongue.

Persephone Williams

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:23 am

Plague took a few steps over to the wall, carrying her weight easily despite his strange, scarecrow-like frame, the tentacles using very little effort to hold her body aloft as they carefully undressed her. With her scant vision she could see that they were even folding her clothes carefully before setting them on the table between the two chairs, leaving her quite exposed as she hung in the creature's grip.

"Normally I just shred. It's much more efficient in the way of time management. But I promised a safe passage back to the dorms, and one would imagine that includes a respectable state of dress as well, so there you have it..."
he chuckles softly as she's left bare.

He presses her back against the warm rock of the wall, the surface heated slightly by the warmth from the fireplace, "Now, I want to know how you're feeling at the moment. But don't tell me, you'll ruin the fun..."

The pores on his tongue begin to drain at the emotional energy she releases, leaving her with a strange but not unpleasant drunken feeling, the sensations her nerves provide amplified in the wake of her departing senses.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:40 am

My, how noble. The comment in her head sounded more pleased than sarcastic. She was actually quite happy that Plague was being rather considerate with her, even though in this situation he had all the right to act as beastly as he wanted with her. He didn't even have to play the gentleman with her. She wished that she could tell him how she felt, tongue-tied as she was.

Well, her wish was to be granted soon. Sort of.

The stone against her bare back was smoother than expected, although some craggy points did bite her a little, it was overall pleasant and warm. She felt embarrassed and a bit horrified that she was naked in front of someone (even if that someone wasn't human at all, she did retain some sense of decency, despite what some girls thought of her). The heat on her skin was inviting and comfortable and filled her with a sense of warmth she was sure other girls at Plague's mercy would not be feeling right now. Persephone's body always reacted weirdly to heat...

That drunken feeling came over Persephone, making her head feel somewhat fuzzy as Plague took a taste of her emotions through the tendril in her mouth. She could feel them, too, as if from another person, although that energy was her own. Anxiety from all of this, embarrassment from being naked, a small bit of happiness from Plague's own version of kindness and also a strange, nostalgic sense of warmth...

Feeling them leave her, she felt them even more, in a way. Like the fleeting energy of her emotions re-awakened her own memories of those feelings and through that sensation of drunkeness, they were amplified in her very being. How strange, she thought hazily. Her memories of warmth were strionger than anything else and so, they spread and took over her mind until they became what one would call 'the heat of passion'.

"Plague.." She spoke, although it was muffled and not quite as clear as she probably wanted it to be. "It feels strange..."

Persephone Williams

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:59 am

Plague closed his eye for a moment, drinking in that strange cocktail of emotion, reaching up to pull away the rest of the dangling bandages from his face with an idle claw, leaving his visage completely exposed. That blend of feeling was strange, not quite what he was used to...

Still, the tendrils around her face tightened softly, pulling her head in closer before relaxing, the tendril between her lips stroking up and down along her tongue, the tip teasing the backs of her teeth and the roof of her mouth with little exploratory prods.

A single, enterprising tentacle slid up between her thighs, the other tendrils parting the way for its approach. It doubled back before it reached her sex, pushing the side of its length up against the tender lips as opposed to the tip, rubbing up between them with the wide side of its length.

Plague continued the slow draining process, leaving her with that muddled, pleasantly drunk feeling. He stroked down her side with one clawed hand, razor-sharp nails brushing lightly across the unblemished flesh.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Persephone moaned softly into Plague's mouth as the tendril in her mouth explored the recesses within. A small shiver went through her spine--a combination of pleasure and cool air on her bare skin. Her blue eyes were hooded, almost fluttering as they fought to stay open. Plague's inhuman face would have scared some girls, when he took off the rest of the bandages, but even through her drunken haze it barely registered as anything else, but a face.

The girl tried to kiss back as something slithered up between her open legs, her inexperienced tongue moving against the tendril, rubbing and pushing at it. She gasped through her nose--taking in the scent of dust, old books and Plague--when that tentacle made contact with her entrance, not penatrating, but sliding against her slit, making it slowly become wet with her honey.

"Nnn...nn..." Her mind was a muddled mess right now as she wiggled a bit in the demon's grasp, her hips moving left and right. Her eyes fell closed again as she sighed in content, the feeling of nails Plague's touch rousing her slowly into passion. When his nails would touch her skin, it tickled her a little and this caused her to flinch a few times, even making her head jerk a little.

As he continued to touch and stroke her, her soft body began to recall what it was to be touched by another and the pink-haired girl's mind was clouded with growing lust and that strange sense of nostalgic warmth. She tried to push her hips down, her entrance slick and dripping with her body's sweet nectar, trying to gain either more pressure or to gain penetration.

Persephone Williams

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next