View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
 Festiival (for Yoko) 

Post Re: Festiival (for Yoko)
Aegir would find little resistance in gaining access to the pleasure center. In fact the task had seemed rather easy, almost too easy. The room that was entered seemed to be working normally. That was until one noticed sheets over some items. They had been covered due to not being in use anymore. One could guess this was the portion Yoko had turned off. On closer examination of this covered area, it would be noticed that portions had wrinkles in it where there was obviously equipment missing.

The question was where were the missing pieces of equipment? Yoko had apparent habit for hidden things in her mind. The question was what portions of the mind they were hidden in. In the real world Yoko's body let out a dull muffled moan, as Aegir's tendrils pulled out of her body. She had been given a few second of physical rest, but that didn't last very long. It wasn't long before Aegir's member slipped into Yoko's well lubricated channel.

Aegir would find the channels walls fitting like a glove, but there was more friction then the last time. With her hands still held above her head, and now on a solid base. Yoko's body began to pivot and gyrate on the member now churning her insides.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:23 am

His eyes slid over the room before him as he took in the covered equipment. He had thought to himself where the missing equipment had been stored when he felt her tightening in the real world, her walls seeming to collapse around him as his shaft swept itself into her lubricated channel.

He had not seen any equipment in the pain portions of her mind, and it had not been her so obviously it had been moved and stored elsewhere.

Language, balance, artistic ... he gave some thoughts as to where the missing equipment may have been before settling upon a choice. Creativity? He wasn't sure that it would be stored there but it was as good of a place to check as any.

Feeling that he had the time on his hands to look, and knowing that the rewards. at least to him, had been great, he made a single push with his mind against the pleasure centers off her brain before slinking out the door, heading to her more creative portions of her mind.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:15 am

Aegir would find himself in an art gallery set up. There were various picture frames floating about, but they were filled with family. Not just family but scenes from her very life. If Aegir took the time to look at the pictures; He would find a growing theme of loneliness to them. The theme of loneliness only became apparent after the incident, which took Yoko's virginity. The pictures after that told a story of reticule from her parents, and how she wasn't except because of her out ward appearance. There were even a few abstract statues gathered in various spots.

It had to be said was Aegir in the right spot, or had Yoko switched things around. Aegir would come across this one display, but it was neither a statue nor picture. Instead the display was that of an unrolled scroll on the wall. The scroll itself had a riddle on it. It all begins by the wearing of a mask. The one that we allow people to see, and the true self we know exist. The keys to pleasure hidden within the true self. Hidden from those through what we allow people to see. What is the real self the person we allow people to see, or the person we know to exist in ourselves? Had the scroll been left here as a reminder to Yoko in the form of a riddle, but what did the riddle actually mean. Did it even have a meaning?

Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Feeling that he had not been pressed for time he had patiently viewed each piece of artwork, each sculpture as an art critic world. He absorbed each piece and fragment into his mind as he slithered about the gallery though at last he came to the scroll.

Initially he had turned the elusive words in his mind and thought immediately of masquerades, how one represented a person or ideal. Had it been that Yoko hid herself, her true self, behind a mask? Or did she have another personality floating around that she wore like a mask?

He pondered this for a moment, turning the words of the scroll over in his mind as he gave the riddle a modicum of thought as he gave some thought as to unraveling it, and of course his next move.

Aegir had been a being that existed to solve mysteries that came upon him. It had happened so rarely that something snagged his attention over the course of his long life that he could not ignore it.

He came up with his next move, it seemed easy enough to rummage through her recognition files to see if they had been something or someone that she had known, something that could point him into the direction of another personality if there had been one. With that underway he had figured that it would give him an answer one way or another. Of course his next order of business would be to check upon her memories a little ways before her rape in order to pinpoint where her personality changed to better understand the mask that she wore.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Aegir would find himself in a rather odd setting, as he entered the memory portion of Yoko's brain. This area was lined with doors on either side. Each door had a move poster to the right side of the door, with a bill board version over the door, and in front of Aegir though stood a woman. The woman had long silky hazel locks that went past her shoulders. These locks framed her oval shape face; however the features were hidden behind a white colored kitsune mask. Her slender neck leads down to the rest of her charms.

She wore a white kimono with a flower pattern on it. The kimono seemed to be a bit small for her, as the top hung around her slender biceps. This only brought attention to the mysterious valley her bosom formed. The rest of the kimono was held close by a light pink sash around her slender waist. On her feet were a pair of white Japanese socks and sandals. I see your endless curiosity has brought you here Aegir. Tell me why are you still here? Why are you still probing my mind, and what are your real intentions for me?

Before Aegir could answer the woman disappeared from site, only to reappear behind Aegir this time. You're so preoccupied with what you’re doing here. Your body is still having sex with an unresponsive doll. What good is a mental conscious body, if it only passes out from physical fatigue soon after. The woman again disappeared only to appear in front of Aegir again. This time she was sitting on top of a ticket booth.

For someone boasting telepathy you're rather stupid. A paper fan was opened in the woman's right hand, and placed just below the nose of the kitsune mask. From her vantage point it looked, as if she was looking down on Aegir. Aegir would find out that he couldn't read this one’s thoughts. What were these women that kept appearing in front of him? Were they actual separate personalities, or were they something else completely.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:39 pm

His eyes following her movements he had remained silent for a moment, her words making sense as she sat upon the ticket booth. So intrigue by this mind he had forgotten what he was doing in the real ignoring it in for of this realm that had intrigued him.

Odd, he couldn't read her. Each time he tried, each time that he had used another avenue of approach he simply hit a blank slate reading nothing with his abilities. Never before had he reached such a wall. Sure enough he had been blocked before but nothing quite like this where her thoughts had been totally concealed from his mind. There had been nothing blocking his talents, he had simply encountered a blankness, a nothingness.

So he had to rely on his other senses as he took her in. Storing her movement abilities, studying the way that she moved and even refrained from movement. Slithering a little bit towards the booth he came within tentacle range of her and while they had flailed about on the ground he made no move to ensnare her. There had been no sense after all with her abilities of locomotion as she could seemingly teleport at will.

Not stupid, merely looking for something ...

A tentacle had reached up to lay itself against the thigh of one leg, his white eyes watching like a hawk at her reaction though the kitsune mask had hid the features of her face causing him to rely heavily on her body language.

In the real world Aegir had slipped out of her and crept back only half a foot or so, his mind stilll connected to her own.

Though you are quite right about one thing ...

Eyes regarded her short kimono as they slide over her form.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 pm

This woman watched through her mask, as Aegir slowly approached her. She could tell he had exited the physical version of herself, and placed her against a tree. She however didn't know how far Aegir was physically from the real body, once he had let go. She allowed for Aegir's tendril to rest on her thigh. I see maybe you're still looking for the reason I can't orgasm, or maybe you're looking for the answer to that riddle you found. Oh one last thing. The woman's fan abruptly closed, as she lowered her hand to the roof of the booth.

The fan would suddenly strike Aegir's tendril on her thigh. A small electrical current had coursed through the tendril. It wasn't enough to cause pain, but it would probably place Aegir on his guard. You can look, but no touching. From your appearance I'm guessing you pissed off the welcoming comity. Even though the smell is faint you've also meet the girl imprisoned in the pain center.

The woman disappeared from Aegir's sight again only to reappear on the ground next to the booth. I'm flattered that you find me attractive, so I'll help you out with your search. The first order of business before I do that is rather simple. All you have to do is answer one simple question Aegir, and that question is what do you really want with me Aegir? The woman stood there waiting for Aegir's answer to her question. The answer would impact greatly on what Aegir was looking for.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Flinching, his tentacle upon her thigh coiled back in pain, his eyes becoming narrow slits as he felt the course of electricity course against him, through him. Watching again as she teleported he had become weary of her, close but not too close as he communicated with her.

[color-#400000]Both actually, I was looking for an answer to both believing that one would lead me to the other. As for what I'm after, I thought that would be obvious, I was seeing if I could attempt the impossible, I was seeing if I could not make your physical self cum. Using this and that, experimenting in my searches to see if there had been an avenue that had been left opened that had not been thought of or sealed up from me. In essence I am trying to please your host.[/color]

Through telekinesis he sought to open up the front of her kimone backing up a little as he did so if only to get out of striking range of that fan, not that it had mattered much given her mode of movement.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:39 pm

The woman in front of Aegir began to laugh, as the creature finished his sentence. She could feel the pull on her sash notifying her that Aegir wasn't happy with what was in front of him. You obviously get distracted when something pretty is in front of you. You obviously are rather stupid, or very distracted not to have figured it out yet. The riddle is talking about a figurative mask. The human psyche creates an outer mask to fit into society, while hidden the true self. I believe it’s called the ego and super ego. The point is you’re not looking for one of us who are wearing a mask, so the riddle isn't talking about me.

The second part of the riddle does refer to us, but again you miss interpreted it. We are not split personalities, and hence why you can't read are thoughts. Think about it, if we were split personalities then we would take each other’s place when one is rendered unconscious. My mind...I should rather say this mind is fragmented. In other words we aren't separate entities, but part of a single whole. In other words it’s better to say we are personality traits.

I'm guessing the keys the riddle refers to has a meaning. Its possible Yoko gave keys to certain fragments of her mind. I don't have one, and apparently the two you ran into don't have one either. My guess is she gave keys to the fragments that most likely reflect her. In other words her dominate personality traits.

The sash would fall to the ground, only to be followed by the kimono. The woman had disappeared again. This time she reappeared on top of the ticket booth, but was wearing something different. This time she was wearing a black two piece bikini with a floral pattern on it. A lightning bolt would strike the ground next to Aegir. I'm guessing if you want Yoko to climax you find these keys. They should give you entry to the area where her true self is located. Another fragment is located in her recognition portion. Do you have any questions before you leave? The woman just sat there staring down at Aegir, as she waited for him to speak.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 pm

He had only glimpsed her flesh for the barest of seconds as the sash and kiminoe fell away at his doing, that was until she had vanished once more, his eyes searching out and finding the source of her voice before seeing her upon the ticket booth again. He had slithered back when the bolt of electricity smashed into the ground next to him, its effects upon him being nothing to trifle at.

While he had suspected the first part of the riddle he did not guess on the second part. Keys that had been forged, splintered aspects of the whole. He would have probably gotten there eventually if he had not been distracted in what had presented itself before him.

And just how to I use these keys once they are acquired?

He did not use "if" figuring that he had all the time in the world to rummage about her mind in search of them, confident that he would eventually find them and acquire them as his own.

Cautiously he had watched her there upon the booth as he kept his distance more worried about electricity than anything else.

Character Listing

Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Who knows how the keys actually work. Well someone with a key might be able to tell you how they work. Then again you would need to get the key away from them, and convince them to tell you. Two things I'm sure won't be easy to accomplish. The woman would disappear again. This time she wouldn't return back into view, as it seemed she had decided to leave Aegir alone.

Mental reboot will begin in thirty minutes. It seemed Yoko would be waking up in a half hour. This probably meant once she was mentally awake. Her mental defenses would be back up at full strength. There was also a possibility that she would strike back at Aegir. The question now was where these keys were, and which fragments held them?

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:46 pm

As he reflected upon her words she had vanished once again, nothing unusual for her so he waited though he found that she was not to return this time around. As he had been alerted to the time constraints in which he had to work under he made his move.

He had thought quickly about those that he had encountered thus far. There was Guardian, steward of this place, Replica who he had met in the pain portions of her mind while here in the recognition centers he had come across Mirage. He had named these individuals to keep better tabs on them and his thoughts.

But what was his next move? As he gave that a measure of thought he found himself heading off through her mind. Unhindered by the physical realm he had found that he had been quite spry in this mental realm that certainly helped him out now since he had been under time constraints.

The cerebellum, that had been the portion of the mind that he headed towards. inparticuliar he had swept through the portions of her mind that controlled language thinking that it was a likely place for Yoko to entrust the protection of one of these keys.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Aegir would find himself in some sort of library. It wasn't your normal library as it seems to hold individual books. Each book holding a single page or pages on words, phrases, and other linguistics Yoko knew. A head popped out from one of the rows. The head appeared similar in appearance to the physical form. The rest of the body appeared before Aegir and seemed similar to that of Mirage. She was wearing a short sleeve button up blouse with the last three buttons undone, and a short miniskirt. On her feet was a pair of simple black heels. There didn't seem to be a key on her person though.

Mental reboot will begin in 25 minutes. The woman in front of Aegir folded her arms under her bosom. This made the trapped orbs rise into prominence. You must be Aegir. What brings you to the language center? Never mind you are probably looking for a key. I happen to know where one is, but you'll need to do something for me first. The woman stood there seeming to not move an inch. Then again it was hard to tell what she was actually capable of doing.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 am

Aegir had found himself quite for a moment, eyes peeling over the image before him quite distracted for a moment until he remembered his urgency, his eyes scanning over the subject before him that had seemed to know why he had been there.

There had been no reason for the whole not to know his motives at this point and seeing that he was no longer in a position to take,though he suspected that he never really had this option in this realm if he wanted to claim his prize).

Thus he had found himself agreeing to her. You know why I come here. What is it that you desire for this knowledge that you possess?

Character Listing

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:00 am

A small grin came to the woman's face, as she heard Aegir's response. It was a simple concept that he was limited on time, and hence limited in options. I'm glad you understand your current position. It’s a very simple task actually. A fragment has recently gotten loose from her confines. She keeps coming in here and rearranging a bunch of the books. I don't know the reason why she keeps doing this though. You can find her in the behavior center. I just want you to teach her a lesson.

The woman's grin seemed to disappear from her face. Apparently she took keeping these books in order very seriously. I have to warn you she might not be easy to deal with. In...well you'll find out what I mean when you see her. To prove to me you disciplined her bring me her clothes. Now if you'll excuse me I've got other things to attend to. The woman would walk between rows of books, if Aegir tried to fallow her. He would only find that she had disappeared from his sight.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next