View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 [Aiyero] aiyero the explorer 

Post Re: [Aiyero] aiyero the explorer
`'' oh i know im not normal . i hardly care though let people (though few) think what they will i know what i really am . ah, '' he said eying the tattoo a pheonix the monster of legend . i feel sorry for whoever hurt you you look as if you would get revenge and im sure you would have a boyfriend as fiery as i know you are .

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 am

"Oh, I did," Airi answered casually. "Fair is fair, after all, and even more fun if I have a partner-in-crime. I don't know about them necessarily being fiery, but they certainly have to be able to keep up," she said with a grin.

Still grinning, she raised an eyebrow at Markachi, meeting his piercingly blue eyes as she asked, "So, why the interest in what kind of boyfriends I keep?"

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 am

''well you are very beautiful my interests may not be purely hypothetical '' he said with a sheepish grin '' but'' he said as he rushed to her side and brushed her hair out of her face '' you deserve someone good '' he said with a trace of admiration for her.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 am

"Ha, thought you were pretty foxy, didn't ya," Airi said, smirking up into his face, utterly unaware of the pun in her words. "But," she continued, a mischevous grin gracing her face, "who says I want a good boy?"

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:54 am

'' ah i dont mean it that way i mean as someone good for you not as in goody two shoes bad is always better'' he said with a mischevious grin on his face pulling and playing with her hair as he talked.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:14 am

Airi maintained her teasing expression, enjoying her word games with this strange young man. "And what would you know about what's good for me, hm?" she asked, ice-hued eyes locking on his with a light of challenge in them. "I'm willing to bet that there isn't a single book on me ever written, and that if someone's told you otherwise, they've lied."

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 am

'' oh no , theres no book about you though there should be .'' he said as he let one hand drift to her shoulder as the other played and tugged on her hair gently'' you should have whatever kind of man you want. i feel sorry for him , if he hurt you we both would hurt him . i am beginning to like you airi.'' he said as his hand rested on her shoulder unsure of where to put it .

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:32 am

"Only beginning?" Airi asked mockingly, turning his face towards hers with a slender hand. "I must be out of practice; we'll have to fix that."

If Markachi had had any answer in mind, it seemed that he preferred to let himself be drawn down for a kiss rather than speak it, willingly meeting her warm, soft lips with his own, feeling her lips curve against his in a smile.

Airi smiled to herself as she kissed the ruddy-haired young man, wondering if he even suspected how she was using him to wash herself clean of the memories of the monster she had encountered when last she entered the woods, her system now permanently spiked with aphrodisiacs thanks to that creature. A tryst with a pleasantly anonymous young human seemed an excellent step in her quest to reclaim her sense of herself.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:32 am

his mind went blank when she kissed him . there was no warning thought at all , just an abrupt kiss. he had enjoyed his word games , but he enjoyed this even more he didnt move and enjoyed the feel of her warm lips on his .

Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2