View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
"Oh my! That is good, Harlot! Keep it up! Keep it up!"
That was just too good. Noticing that he boy seemed to like what he saw turned her on even more. Not only her, it seemed, but him as well..

Pia got an idea, but would she even have the time to implement it? She was close.. so close.. could she hold it off for a minute?
Summoning the last of her will, she managed to pul herself off Camilla, even if her pussy yearned for more tongue.
"Enough of this, Harlot!", she panted. "Now I want you to get over there, bend over, put his cock in your mouth and put that sweet arse of yours out! Now!"
Pia grabbed the strap on, and fumbled with the harness. Her clit throbbed for more attention, but this would be just a too fitting end to it all.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:03 pm
Profile YIM

As you was about to get up, you hear an alarm go off in the distances and it slowly gets louder as the seconds go by the dream starts to fade fast as it feels like you are flying fast away from the scene and you wake up in a start and find your self in a strange room, a room you was in yesterday and under you, the warmth of another body can be felt and the smell of pussy juice on your face but the feeling of being extremely aroused is still there.

Around the room is book shelves with plushies here and there within the books, looking down you notice a pair of legs that have been tied to each of the post of the bed with whelp marks on her legs from a yard stick or something and where your face was you see the soft folds of a woman’s sacred place nicely trimmed.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Hmmm.. what?.."
Groggily, Pia woke. She was not sure if she was dissapointed to be denied her release, or relieved to have escaped.. It felt so real! Pia was slightly disturbed about how she had behaved as well, but also turned on.

Where am I? Is this.. Oh my! Komiko?? Did I..?

Pia bit down on her own hand to avoid screaming. She would have jumped of the bed, had she not been afraid to hurt the other girl.
Hurriedly, she climbed out of the bed.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

When you get out of the bed the alarm stopped ringing and she appears to still be asleep, her mouth and face crusted with your love juices, her whole body covered in whipping marks from the stick still in your hand. Her wrists and ankles tied to each post of the bed with ropes.

She moans as if she dreaming something erotic but remains asleep, it appears the alarm that had stopped on its own didn’t wake her up. She moans out something that sounds like “Mmm no more whippings Mistress Pia, I’ll be good, I’ll lick your pussy clean just lick mine in turn please.” she groans turning her head the other way now still sleeping.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

Pia was close to panic now. She was almost going to throw the stick and run for her own room. Barring that, she tought of waking Komiko up and beg for her forgivenes.
Only with an effort of will did she manage to stop and think.
Did I do this? I know I have a habit of sleepwalking, but not anything like this.
Did someone else do this? No, I am the only one here.. Wait a minute!

Pia reached down and touched her necklace.
That being, that angel. Did he set this up?

Whatever the case, she knew she could not leave Komiko like this. She dropped the stick, and started to untie the abused asian beauty. Pia tried not to think about letting her fingers slide alnog that wet slit, finger that pussy.. Tried not to pay attention to that longing, sweet, horny voice..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko awoken when you had finished untied the last of the restraints, she took in a deep inhale as she move back some her back close to the head post. Some fear in her eyes and then relaxes just a little and looking as if she not sure how she should react. “Mistress Pia did I do good? Please don’t hit me again?” she sounded very submissive then normal, maybe afraid you would hit her again.

Komiko looked at you closely as if trying to figure out what you plan on doing next the fear seems to be waning from her eyes as she cock her head slightly to the side as if puzzled with your reaction and change of personality, she looks down and blushes when she tells you. “Thank you for letting me cum Mistress Pia.” she tells you as you notice her nipples starting to get hard and she covers her breasts with her arms seeing what the thought was doing to her body and blushed an even deeper red.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Oh, Komiko! I won't hit you! You mustn't think I want to hit you!", Pia said.

She rushed over to the naked asian girl and hugged her.
"I was asleep, and then I woke up here, and you were all tied up! And bruised. And I don't know how that happened. I hope it was not me, but I don't know! I don't even know how I got here!" Pia blabbered. That she was distraught was obvious. Tears gathered in her eyes. That she, or someone else, had hurt and abused this innocent girl crushed her heart.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:08 am
Profile YIM

She flinched as you touched her “Owiee, that hurts. I don’t blame you, you was sleep walking but im not this person Camilla, who is she? I don’t think you like her much that way you was hitting me with the stick.” she looks down at your hips and bites her lip as she looks as the strap on dildo you was wearing and she started to blush with a slight smile on her face.

“I hope you had a wonderful dream, to tell you the truth after you stopped beating me with the stick I well... never mind.” she blushed an even deeper red after saying that. “Uhmm well you got here when you knocked on my door and when I turned around that’s when I blacked out and woke up tied to the bed and you yelling at me calling me Camilla and calling yourself Slut Puppy and this Camilla Little Harlot.” she explains to you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:29 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia looked down at her own body, and turned white as she saw the strap on still attached. It looked large, agressive and threathening. She was glad the dream ended before she got to use it. In her minds eye, she imagined Komiko tied up, struggling as the artificial member forced itself into her tiny sex, into her tender rear..
The tought filled Pia with shame, even more so as she still felt the afterglow of her arousal.
"C-Camilla was a girl I knew back in school. She used to be my friend when we were children, but she turned into a big bully.. I dreamt she was hurting me, but I started hurting her back.."

Pia started to fumble with the straps, trying to get it off her, but it was hard as her hand shook.
"K-Komiko? Was.. did.. did I wear this when I came in? Did I..", Pia swallowed hard. This was the worst thing she ever said. "I did not..r-rape you did I?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:39 am
Profile YIM

She shock her head “If you mean by rape as sticking that in me, then the answer would be no. You did eat me out and made me cum.... a lot.” she blushed again when you asked about coming in with that on Komiko shock her head again. “No, you came in with that bag in hand you said you would show me what was in it, if I let you in, I was kind of eager to see what you had so I let you in.” looking over in the corner there was a large canvas bag with strap handles and appears to be full of stuff.

Komiko gets up from the bed and walks over to the closet to get a uniform for class, you also notice she has whelps on her back from being whipped by the stick, she seems not to care if you see her naked as she starts to put on her french cut white laced panties, she moans when putting on the panties as the brush over the whipping marks on her and gingerly puts on her uniform. She looks over her shoulder. “So Pia now that you are awake what’s in the bag anyway like to know what other things you had in stored for this girl Camilla.” she ask you trying to lighten the mood some.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

"I don't know..", Pia said. She really did not. "I have never seen it in my life. I don't even know where it is from..".

Pia had now finally gotten that scary contraption off her. She put it on the bed, and went over to look in the bag. Even if she was frightened to do so, she had to open it and look inside.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 am
Profile YIM

Komiko frowns “It must of come some where, I know a few girls have things that aren’t allowed but I don’t see why personal pleasure things would be to hard to find.” she looks in the bag with you and see something strange and pulls it out.

“What in the world is this?” she ask you holding it up, and at first glance it looks like a breast milking device but wasn’t it looked like it would fit where a woman sex was.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:32 am
Profile YIM WWW

If Pia's eyes could boggle any more than they did, they would fall out. Her hand went to her mouth.
"Oh.. my.. oh.. my.."

She stared at the object in horrid facination. "I am so glad that alarm clock went off when it did.", she gasped.

Banishing each tought of what that device could be used for, she turned to Komiko.
"Are you sure you are fit for class? I could, you know, go to the school nurse and say you are sick or something. Make her give you a sick note, so you have a day to recover."

Pia's hearth was thick with guilt and worry.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:47 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko looked very puzzled at the way you acted towards the device she held in her hand. “Is it that bad? What’s it used for?” she truly didn’t know what it was.

“I have to goto class, I don’t want detention again and I doubt the school nurse would give me a day off for just a whipping.” she hands you the device and walks over to the full length mirror to see what she looked like and frowned. “I think I might need some stocking to hide those marks.” she says and starts looking throw her drawers and pulls out some pantyhose, they look darker then her skin and she quickly puts them on groaning with slight pain.

“Well how’s this look?” she ask you as the pantyhose seem to highlight how sexy her legs are. Komiko looks over to the clock and gasps “Oh dear, quick get dressed, we are going to be late for class again. You can wear some my close if you can fit in them.” Komiko breasts was a 36D just a bit smaller then Pia who had a 38C.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"You look good. Very good.", Pia said. Thruth to be told, she was a bit envious of her sleder legs.
"Uh, I'll take you up on your offer. Thanks!". Pia had no wish to walk back to her own room to change. Some of the student were sure to be on their way to classes or breakfast already, and she did not want to be seen naked in the corridor.
She quickly stuffed the canvas bag and the dildo under Komoko's bed, not wanting to see them anymore. She then, after gaining Komoko's approval borrowed a school uniform and set about getting dressed and brushed up.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next