View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 extra studying (eden) 

Post Re: extra studying (enden)
Her eyes widened at his words. "A year? You have not spoken to anyone for a year? How awful! I would go absolutely nuts not being able to talk to people. But why so long?" She asks, sitting up straight, hair swaying slightly, eyes on him.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:14 am

'' ah well im not supposed to be here and i was afraid any girl i met would report me. also i was very shy . you may be shy but you have no reason to be you are beautiful and complex you just have to try new things. he then saw a look in her eyes '' oh , im sorry i hope i didn't go too far .''

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:20 am

She listened, her eyes wide, but shook her head "I wouldn't report you. I'm not the blabbering type." She says, and blushed again. "It's okay. I am not used to compliments that's all. But what did you mean by... complex?" She asks, watching him.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 am

'' though i dont know how ive gained the ability to read people like a book you are shy and stay away from people yet, you let me stay and talk , also if i hadnt spoken i doubt you would have but asyou get going you get comfortable . i dont know wether you care what people think about you ,but i.....i think you are indeed a beautiful,complex girl and you should be proud to be your own person.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:37 am

Listening to Mark, she blushed again "You flatter me, but what you say is probably true. True, I am not one to seek out company, but I won't say no. I am very proud to be me, although... coming here has made it difficult. I got the feeling I was coming here cos my family were sick of dealing with me. But I like it so far. Nothing bad has happened." She says, leaning back on her chair again, hair falling down the back of her seat.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 am

'' see ? thats more like it well im glad i boosted your morale . now anything else you want to talk about . im open itll be a while before i have to go back to the forest

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 am

"You know to be honest... I can't really think of anything to talk about. It's just nice to have company." She says. Her mind would not have any topics, as anything worth talking about - monsters, experiments- were forgotten, and she seemed at ease, worry-free

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 am

he went into thought even as he hurled the thought Do you like him?
he sat and read while she thought

Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Post Re: extra studying (eden)
Eden looked over at him, watching him read, and looked back at her own book, picking up a pencil to make a few notes on the paper beside her when her mind was hit with the thought "Do you like him?" She paused, looked at him, then looked down at her book, her mind whirring. "I don't know him, though he seems nice. Kinda cute," she thought to herself, not even contemplating that he would hear her thoughts. She moved slightly.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:18 am

" are you ok" he asked with an audible tone of concern as she she shifted " am i making you uncomfortable?"

Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Eden looked at Mark, and blushed slightly, shaking her head "Sorry, was off with the fairies. I'm cool, thank you. No you're not making me uncomfortable. Its just... been a while since I had male company." Eden pushed dark hair back, adjusted herself on her chair, and closed her book, wondering what to do now.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:38 am

" well i cant have been the liveliest " he said as he spiked her hormones " we can change that if you like "

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:22 pm

She shrugs "I went to an all girls high school, so am not overly around guys, but some have been lively, some not so much." She says, feeling her body responding to something, she couldn't think what, and she sat up straighter, moving slightly, not sure what was wrong with her. She surely couldn't be getting turned on by being in his presence? Her brow furrowed though. "Care to elaborate on your meaning, Mark?" She asks, wondering what he meant.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:50 pm

" well i've been alone for a while and i've forgotten what some things feel like " * he means sex * he implanted in her brain.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Eden sat up, and her brow furrowed, looking at him. "You must have been alone a long time if you have forgotten how some things feel." She says, her mind echoing the words he'd implanted, and she frowned, a tingle going through her body. She pushed it away, not even wanting to go there. She stood up again, and moved towards the window.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next