View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Tis A Fairytale, Right? [For Katie] 

Post Re: Tis A Fairytale, Right? [For Katie]
First sugar-mad pixies and now: invalid geriatrics. I'm lucky Fairyland seems to be lacking in the firearms or I'd be wanted by the Marshmallow Czar on counts of multiple murder by now... she sighed, making her way to the stairs to yell up.

"Um, no, sorry, this isn't Red. My name's Katie. I'm here with this little guy... Wisp? He said you knew him. Anyway, we're on our way to the castle and he said it would be fine if we wait here for the sun to come up a bit more. I'm very sorry if we've disturbed you..." she yelled up.

She didn't sound like a wolf. Did the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood sound like a wolf? Is there a necessary smugness quotient you have to fill to become a narrator? Why don't I ever get the urge to stab Morgan Freeman in the throat if there is? she sighed, checking her nails, tapping her foot as she impatiently awaited Wisp's return.

~New England Punk Meets Tentacled Horror~

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 am

Morgan Freeman wouldn't like that. And fine, you want to get snappy with me, I'll snap back. I was going to be polite but never you mind that! Foreshadowing, my ass...

The narrator snapped back in an annoyed and aggravated manner, which certainly did not sound good at all. First, since when has any good come out of narrators speaking with characters of a story? And second, why did that sound just a bit too ominous? And true to this line of questioning, the footfalls upstairs got considerably heavier and more farther, as if the stride had changed completely. Then came a loud burp, and following that, in a deep growling voice that echoed from above...

"Well, well, no worries at, young lady. As long as you don't mind being my dessert!"

And at the top of the stairs, a large figure appeared, completed with black claws, yellow fangs, and gleaming crimson eyes, along with what appeared to be a bloody red cloak hanging in one of its hands. And in a deep growling voice, it added... "Hello there, young lady!"

Bitch.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:24 am

Her eyes trailed up the stairs, seeing the massive, hulking dark shape at the top of the stairs, "Oh come the fuck on..."

She took off out the door immediately, her legs pumping as she streaked into the darkness of the woods, "First off, I'm calling bullshit on that polite thing!" she shouted up to the heavens as she ran, panting.

"And second,"
she was almost out of breath, was zig-zagging between the trees, not daring to look back. She'd seen far too many horror movies to fall for the whole look-behind-and-then-the-monster's-in-front gag, "There is no fucking way that big beastie made that little-old-lady voice from before. Suspension of disbelief much!?"

Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 pm

You can't call bullshit on me, I'm the narrator here. What I say, goes! And beside, normal logic doesn't apply here in Fairyland, woman! I mean, for fuck's sake...

Despite the sudden appearance of the wolf creature, it did not give chase to Katie. That, however, didn't stop her from making her escape into the forest. It, though, did look up slightly. "And I thought my old lady voice was pretty good..." Shrugging, the wolf merely swept down the stairs and positioned himself on the very bottommost of the stairs, knowing just what the annoyed narrator would be doing next. Katie's attempt to escape, indeed, would be all for nothing...

Whoops, I lost the page I was on. Guess we better backtrack and start over from an earlier part!

The narrator laughed as a loud rustling sound, much like the turning of pages, could be heard everywhere and suddenly Katie found herself right where she had been originally, at the stairs. Only this time, the wolf now stood in front of her. And with a loud snarl, the monster pinned the young woman against the wall behind her, legs positioned in such a manner that it would prevent her from ducking and escaping that way. And with its cruel claws, the wolf grabbed ahold of Katie's black t-shirt and tore it apart to shreds, leaving little intact in a single attack. And, mimicking the old lady voice it had used earlier...

"My, my, you shouldn't be so brash. I'm politely letting you stay here after all, and you didn't have to be that rude!" The wolf said, with a sadistic chuckle. "Beside, I've already had my fill on that old broad and her dumb brat, and I'm not a glutton! Some fun, though, I could use..." And the narrator added, with clearly a slight of a mocking tone.

And thus, our heroine had been captured by the big bad wolf. Known for its ravenous hunger, the wolf had indeed feasted upon the poor inhabitants of the homely cottage... Perhaps she was fortunate that his hunger had been satisfied, but another fate awaited her... Perhaps one she rightly deserved for daring to defy a higher power.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 pm

She finally had to stop to catch her breath, leaning against a tree for support and panting, "I'm not... talking about... normal logic..." she huffed, her chest rising and falling quickly with each breath, "Normal logic can be eschewed, but only to a certain extent," she stood back up with a groan, cracking her back, "If you go beyond that extent, you upsets suspension of disbelief and lose your audience. Trust me, I'm a writing major."

Then, of course, came the turning of the pages. Her heart sank when she saw the black, ragged form of the wolf standing before her, backing up against the wall before she was even slammed up against it. She looked up to the sky once more, "Alright, come on. That was a dick move."

She let out a shriek as she was pinned against the wall. The things breath was hot and dank, falling across her face.

"I don't suppose you had a rousing game of scrabble in mind?"
she asked sheepishly, almost wilting beneath the presence of the beast.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Dick moves are fun, oh yes, they are! The wolf here, especially, has quite a few 'dick moves' for you, incidentally.

The Narrator added, laughing softly as the wolf grinned down at Katie, as a thick, throbbing cock could be felt poking against her stomach due to his height. "Scrabble ain't my thing. What I had in mind..." The wolf snickered before grabbing her with an arm around her waist roughly and pulling her up onto his shoulder. "Well, I'm sure you know what I had in mind!" Laughing wildly, the wolf began stepping up the stair, up to the bedroom.

Beside, what audience? You're the protagonist! And in order to conclude the ending, the protagonist always has to suffer at the hands of the antagonist beforehand. Be happy you aren't getting eaten anyway, brat.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:59 pm

"Fucking hell," she rolled her eyes, defiant even as she was pinned to the wall by the beast, "Eat me but spare me the puns. I can't stand another minute of that 'rapier wit...'"

Her disposition shifted rather rapidly as soon as the beast slung her over its shoulder, letting out a shriek as it carried her up to the bedroom. Now she began to hyperventilate, feeling her bare chest rubbing against the fur of its back with each step, "Hey! Shit! Can't we make some sort of deal!? I mean, I know you're not hungry anymore but something! Please!?"

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:05 am

The wolf cackled at her pathetic attempt to stop the situation from getting even worse. "Quit screaming, you brat, or do I have to teach you a lesson?" The wolf snarled out as it reached the top of the stairs, turning left quickly and shoving Katie onto the bed there. It certainly did sound like it meant the threat, and not many would have dared to mouth off to a monster like the wolf, especially with the way he looked.

Leaping onto the bed and dropping to its knees, the wolf laughed darkly as it used its claws to shred the girl's capris, tearing it away from her and throwing it to the side. And with a sadistic grin, the wolf looked at Katie, anticipating the 'meal' yet to come. Snapping forward, the wolf got into the girl's face, his fangs just mere inches away from her and he growled in his deepest voice yet, "And what deal did you have in mind that's better than me having my way with you?"

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 am

Katie let out a soft squeak, crawling back from the wolf, attempting to keep her voice as soft as possible. As much as she adored tempting fate, direct commands like keeping down the screaming were usually met with obedience. She may have hated puns, but despite her rather vocal objections she would much rather endure them than be eaten.

"Um, I dunno..." she replied to the thing's question, "Breath mints?"

She said it before she could stop herself and almost immediately regretted it, looking up to the hulking form with wide eyes.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:58 am

Ha! Breath mints!

"...You're going to pay for that, brat!" The wolf snarled as it moved to her side, using its strength to pull Katie off her back and forced her onto her stomach instead. "You're going to wish you had shut up instead!" The monstrous wolf gripped the helpless girl's hips with his claws and brought them up, forcing her onto her knees instead.

I suppose the backdoor is as good a way in as the front door...

With the insufferable Narrator's bad puns and the wolf's thick cock already sliding up and down across her naked slit, things couldn't have gotten any worse. But knowing the Narrator, they most likely would.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Katie felt herself bent over, her well of retorts suddenly running dry as the realization of the situation set in upon her. Her chest rose and fell with each breath, a soft whimper leaving her lips as the thick shaft rubbed up and down her tender slit.

"Oh... oh god no..." she finished pathetically, her face pushed into the covers. She felt like a meal, her tender sex offered up so easily for the beast behind her, dripping as it rubbed its massive length along her opening, her body lewdly on display as he tauntingly made use of her.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:18 am

The wolf spoke, with a growl that carried traces of amusement. "Oh yes..." With that, the monster kept his grip on Katie's hip, preventing her from doing anything even if she could have. Without any mercy or gentleness, it began pushing the thick head of its cock into her slit, forcing her nether lips apart as inch by inch of the monstrous shaft began sliding into her cunt. "Such a good dessert, this!" The wolf laughed cruelly as it buried its shaft completely within Katie's depths.

Hmm, what's this? Can the heroine of our story be frightened of such a little wolf? Or perhaps... for all her bravado and sass, she secretly wanted this fate for herself?

Last edited by Forny on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 am

Katie cried out, her arms flailing for some sort of leverage. she eventually got grip of the headboard, her nails skittering across it painfully once before wrapping her fingers around the top. She let out a whimpering moan as the thick cock slid in, stretching her tender pink walls around its length, panting as the werewolf-thing began to take her.

"Sh-shut... up...." she squeaks, her voice layered with lust, shame blushing on her face as her hips were railed with the wolf's strength, her body rocking from the impact of his thrusts.

She dropped her head, hair hanging in a curtain around her face as the wolf had his way with her.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:20 pm

You're the one about to get raped by the wolf and you're telling me to shut up? In fact, it's starting to sound like you're really enjoying it. Maybe I should have him be more rough on you then?

The Narrator added, tauntingly, as the monster began taking long and slow thrusts into Katie, thick cock slick against her inner walls. Then, its claws began to dig slightly into her hips as the wolf began grinding its hard shaft against Katie's cunt, pushing its entire length into her. "So good, so tight, girl! I could go all night!" The wolf laughed darkly as it continued to fuck her from behind, hard shaft filling her hot cunt in every thrust. Slowly but surely, the monster was pumping its member into Katie a bit faster and harder, getting into it quickly.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Katie let out a soft squeal with each thrust, feeling her body rocked back and forth. She felt her perception of time and the room around her slipping away, lost in the sensation of that thick shaft stretching her tender folds, of the wet slap of the wolf's hips hitting the backs of her thighs, of the strange way the matted fur tickled her flesh with each thrust.

A blush colored her cheeks darker red at the narrator's continued taunting, the voice booming in her ears as though it was being called from the heavens. The wolf's repeated lewd comments didn't really make things much better for the girl as she sunk down, moaning softly with light pants as her knees sunk further into the bed.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next