View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily) 

Post Re: Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily)
A hot gasp passed through my lips when I felt Emily's fingers deep within my cunt. My own fingers squeezed her thighs as I felt her fingers curl within my depths. My moans became more constant and rigid, my eyes opening slightly when I felt Emily's hot mouth leave my engorged breast and run along my neck. "Oh, god... Emily..." I spoke softly, my voice a sudden break from the mewling, gasping and moaning that had been spewing from my mouth.

((I'm so sorry for the long wait!))

Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Emily used her lips to gently tug on Diana's ear as she rubbed and prodded her depths. Her free hand returned to the pale orb of Diana's breast. She let Diana lose herself in pleasure. Emily loved the feel of the girl's hands on her thighs, knowing that those strong fingers would soon enough prove themselves extremely skilled.

I love being cute!

Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:18 pm
Profile YIM

The heat rose to my face and gathered in my crotch. I flexed and stretched, trying to relieve the sexual pressure. Soft gasps of pleasure and intense moans were the only sounds to pass through my lips, as I felt myself grasp Emily's thighs tightly. I bit my lower lip and suddenly stopped moving as I felt orgasm wash over my body, the sexual juices running through my already wet pussy and pouring into Emily's waiting hand.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:05 am

Emily stopped her pleasuring as Diana came, slowly removing her hands from the girl's steaming body. She could still feel Diana shaking with pleasure as she sucked the delicious nectar from her hand. As the girl came down from her orgasm, Emily gently took her face in her still damp hand and drew her into a long kiss, sharing the juice she was enjoying with its provider.

I love being cute!

Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:08 pm
Profile YIM

I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss, moving my lips in harmony with Emily's. I tasted my own sweet, sexual juices on my tongue. I also felt just how damp Emily's hand was. My own hand came up and rested on the back of Emily's head, suddenly pulling her deeper into the kiss. "My turn..." I softly whispered before delving into the kiss. My tongue pressed its way through her lips, quickly finding itself rubbing against Emily's own wet muscle. The taste of my own cum was still in her mouth. My hand left her thigh and I brought it up, palming Emily's impressive orb and kneading the perfectly round globe.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Emily was unable to hold back a lusty moan as Diana's skilled fingers went to work. She welcomed the girl's tongue into her mouth, greeting it with her own. Diana's lips were soft and sweet, and Emily couldn't get enough of them.

I love being cute!

Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:28 pm
Profile YIM

I held my lips over hers, our lips constantly adjusting and readjusting, soft moans escaping between our locked mouths. My fingers adjusted over Emily's large globes, squeezing the supple flesh and failing to contain it within one hand. My hand left the back of Emily's head, my finger trailing down the center of her back as my hand ran down to her waist. I pressed my weight forwards, practically forcing Emily to lay on her back. I leaned with her, keeping my lips locked onto hers and my tongue within her warm, wet mouth.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:34 am

Her whole body shivered as Diana's fingertips traced her spine. The long unbroken kiss was intoxicating, not allowing Emily to resist Diana's guiding movements, not that she would ever want to. She continued to moan and squirm with pleasure as her pale breasts were massaged by those masterful hands.

I love being cute!

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:13 pm
Profile YIM

My hand had slipped out from beneath her body, now running along her sides and down towards her thighs. My fingers gently caressed her ribs, then the spot of sensitive skin that was her waist, then down to her thighs. I ran my hand over them, as if blindly, almost teasingly, searching for the little opening we both knew that I was looking for. My lips finally left Emily's, my tongue parting from hers. A strand of saliva was all that remained between our lips, an erotic display between us. It finally broke after a few long moments. I moved my lips down, kissing her jaw, then slowly dragging my lips across her jaw as I made for the corner. When I did, I planted a soft kiss there as well and moved down to her neck, another kiss pressed against her skin. I trailed kisses down to her collarbone, my fingers continuing to manipulate and knead the impressive flesh of Emily's bust.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:45 pm

She moaned loudly again and again as Diana slowly explored her body. Each one of those firm kisses against her skin caused Emily to inhale sharply, and the sweet agony of those fingers caressing her bust overwhelmed Emily with pleasure. She had very sensitive breasts, and Diana knew just how to touch her.

I love being cute!

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:01 pm
Profile YIM

Now it was my turn to suckle on the woman's impressive bust, my lips finding purchase on her lift tit's nipple. The hand continued to knead and squeeze the engorging breast, my teeth playfully dragging across her nipple occasionally. I started to twirl her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger, occasionally tugging on it with my fingers. After a few long moments of intimate suckling, my hand left the breast that was being suckled upon and made its way down Emily's flat tummy, my fingers dragging across her hot skin. It finally found its way to her waist and dipped below it, slipping with ease beneath the undergarment. My hand simply cupped and rubbed Emily's crotch, simply teasing before I really began.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 am

Though Diana was only beginning her wonderful attack on Emily, the poor defender was already being racked from head to toe with pleasure. Every gentle touch of her pink nipples shot electricity throughout her body, arching her back and curling her toes. She could barely believe how good this felt. Dina could feel just how wet Emily was getting as her slight frame shook in a lusty bliss. If she hadn't become so exited playing with Diana, Emily may have been able to control herself better. As it was, her desires were taking hold and the pleasure was mounting.

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:40 pm
Profile YIM

My eyes opened slightly and I looked up at Emily's face, watching her expression change as she continued to feel pleasure. My tongue swirled about the tender nipple, licking the swelling nub. Back between her thighs, I began to feel sweat forming in my palm. Was it really that hot down there? But then I realized it wasn't sweat, rather it was the sexual juices left from Emily's nether. I teasingly stroked one finger across her cunt, just barely spreading Emily's lips apart. I lifted my lips from her tender nipple and grinned mischievously up at her. "Oh, Emily, you're so wet..."

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Emily felt so wonderful under the skilled touch of Diana. The girl knew absolutely everything there was to know about making a gal feel good. Emily continued writing in pleasure at every gently lick and caress she received.

She moaned loudly, then gave a weak giggle. "Haha... so you noticed?"

I love being cute!

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:52 pm
Profile YIM

"Hard not to..." I cooed quietly, my lips moving to kiss Emily's neck softly. I began to press gently kisses along her body, down between her cleavage and across her soft tummy. When I reached her chest, my hand followed me down, reluctantly leaving her breast. I slid my hand out of her undergarment, allowing it to return over her now sopping wet cunt. I slid down, my face now between her thighs. My hands grasped the sides of her panties and began to drag them across her legs and off of her body. Once finally rid of the protective clothing, I leaned in and kissed her puffy, pink lips. Then I gave them a cat-like lap with my tongue, giggling softly as I saw her reaction.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next