View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Late Night's Swim [For Narissa] 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Late Night's Swim [For Narissa]
"What? Huh," she said unintelligably (sp?) Taking the second to coast her eyes south and see exactly how much she had leaned in she jumped, skirting a bit away to retain a foot of space. Even if it made her lose that comfortable bit warmth from him, the towel already soaked from her pj's and becoming utterly useless.

"Hehehe . . . Sorry. I guess I wasn't paying attention," she said, her face a darker brown with a rosy tinge on her cheeks.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 pm

"Heh, it's cool. Don't worry about it!" Troy laughed as he stepped away and placed a hand on the doorknob, giving it a twist. Locked, as expected. The young man reached for the second lock, thinking it would unlock the door. Flicking it off, he gave the door know another twist. But this time, it was still locked. "Well, shit." Bending down slightly to look at the tiny space between the door and the metal frame, he could see a block of metal blocking the door.

"Shit, shit, shit! This door got a dead bolt on!" Sighing in frustration now, Troy looked back at Narissa. "Guess this whole thing was just pointless, since the only way we're getting outta here is when they find us in the morning." Getting back up, Troy gave another frustrated sigh and dropped onto the couch. "Damn it, this isn't gonna look good at all."

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:59 pm

(I found the one I thought got deleted after pressing save again! O_O XD)

"We're . . . locked in?" Slumping to the carpeted floor, she looked at Troy in disbelief. "Seriously? Ohh . . ." she began, a moan of frustration escaping her.

"There's gotta be a way. Something!" The dampening carpet beneath her wasn't a problem anymore. "Well. I guess we'er really stuck, what should we do?" Her obsidian eyes concentrated on his face, hoping he'd be able to find a solution to this issue for the both of them.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Troy snorted in disbelief. "A way out, unless you plan on turning into water and going under that door, there isn't." He sighed, looking annoyed at this turn of events. The demon knew that the moment to strike was fast approaching, that he had taken this scenario as far as he could, securing everything he needed quite spectacularly. This student had utterly fallen for his trap, and he knew it.

The young man got off the couch and dropped to his knees by Narissa, a pondering look on his face as if he was trying to think of something, a plan perhaps? "Let's see... We're locked in here. No one knows we're here. We aren't likely to get found until morning comes, and it isn't even midnight yet. There isn't any windows in this office. Nope, I don't see a way out. Let's just face it, you're fucked." Troy finished up going over all this, wondering if she'd catch the last bit where he had used the word 'you' instead of 'we'.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 pm

There it was again, that switch from friendly mockingness to something else entierly, enough to openly curse like she spotted before. The shiver that she grew did not come from the cold water plastered on her dark creamy skin.

"You mean "we", right? We're both locked in here." But for some reason that look in his eyes seemed with a purpose, steady, and predatory enough to not have meant it any other way.

"Troy . . . What are you getting at?" she asked nervousoly, slowly leaning away from the males presence.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 pm

He could just tell that Narissa wasn't as comfortable around him as she was before, showing a bit of a nervousness. Much like any predator when stalking a frightened animal, Troy was all over it. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he smiled at the black girl. "No... I mean, you're fucked. You're the one locked in here. I can get out anytime I want to, easy." The young man pressed his palms onto the floor on both sides of Narissa, still smiling as she leaned away from him.

Not giving her any chance, Troy went forward pushing Narissa down onto her back, keeping a leg in between her own pair of legs. Now on top of her, he decided to drop his disguise right there. "What I'm getting at..." He began, his body changing into that of his true form, muscles expanding quickly, naked chest growing into a broad one, covered in scales and thick caulk-white plates. His handsome face replaced by a terrible visage, with piercing crimson eyes and worse yet, huge gleaming fangs that concealed even more teeth behind them. A second pair of arms slammed down on the floor, all four of them keeping her trapped in between his limbs.

"...Is that you're fucked. Figuratively. And you're about to be fucked, literally." The demon laughed darkly, a high cold sound that filled the room easily. "My name is Fornicarus, and I'm your worst nightmare, Rissa." The Marquis brought two of his hands up to Narissa' chest, tearing away her cotton pajama shirt and exposing her naked flesh to his hungry gaze. "Is that enough of a clarification?"

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:06 am

Pushed on her back, Narissa could only watch in horror as Troy's once boyish face, began to mold into a hard structure, his jaws widening with and with that even a SECOND set grew within them. A healthy tanned chest soon grew to bublous red flesh, resembling much of scales as Narrisa's eyes widened more from the sheer terror. When a second pair of muscular white arms slammed next to her, caging her, that was when she let out the loudest scream of fright that she's ever done, feeling the scratch in her voice from the volume she let.

Feeling the tightening of her wet cotton top, she screamed again when she laid bare from the waist up. Covering her chocolate erect nipples with her arms she tried kicking away from Troy . . .Not. This creature said he was Fornacus.

"GET AWAY!" She screamed, her throat hurting all the more as she attempted to get away from the creature that would use her nickname.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:17 am

Grabbing ahold of one of Narissa' hands, the demon pushed it to the floor beside her head and with another hand, did the same with her remaining hand. A third hand covered the black girl's mouth, cutting of her screams. "Get away? Why would I want to get away when it was you that called me here?" Yes, more deceptions, more lies, he would make this girl think that she was responsible for his presence.

"Think about it... As Troy, how could I have understood you that easily? How easy had it been for you to feel flustered when I said I wanted to be with you? I know your heart better than anyone else, than even yourself." The demon began lowering his voice, sounding softer like Troy had. "It was your own desires, your own wishes that called me here. Your wish to get away from your parent. Your wish to be free and on your own. Your wish to be in control of your own life."

He had to make it sound like he knew her better than she would have expected a monster like him to, and with his powers, with his ability to see into the human heart, it wasn't that difficult to do. "You wanted to break out of your coddled lifestyle, to spread your wings and soar freely, to be your own person! I am here... to drown you in depths you've ever thought possible... I am here to show you such pleasures that you've never imagined in your wildest dreams... You wanted to be a braver person, less held back... Well, Rissa, you stand upon the edge and I have come to push you over."

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:28 am

Held back by the three hands, Narissa tried and tried to yank or pull her arms free or even pushed back. But with all the strength in her body Fornacus didn't even seem to notice the struggle and kept pouring words into her ears, making her cry.

Cry because she couldn't get away, because she was trapped, but most of all, but most of what he said was true. But how could she have wished this? Not even her own mind could have pictured such a creature as she laid bare on her back with her breast rolling side to side from her weakening struggles.

But even if her mouth was open, she couldn't give him an answer as tears began to slowly trail down her cheeks and dissapear within her messy indigo hair.

'Please I don't. . .I don't . . .' Her resolve was flickering. Even if she had it, it would mean nothing in enabling her to escape.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:35 am

Now to strike at this vulnerable spot... The demon laughed as the girl began crying, knowing just what she was feeling. "You don't... You don't, what?" The demon asked, laughing, the question she had been thinking without even hearing it come from her covered lips. "You don't want this? But where could you go? What could you do? You're trapped here, with me. With your desires." And to prove it, the demon released his hands, allowing her hands free and her mouth able to speak.

Leaning away, the Marquis pushed himself off the floor and back onto the couch, listening as it began creaking under his heavy weight and imposing size. Legs spread open in relaxation, the Demon chuckled as it threw its arms back onto the couch's top, stretching its back. "Well, now that you're free... Just where are you going to go with the door locked? Just what can you do, with no weapons to fight me or any place to hide in from me? You have freedom but what can it do for you?"

Another sadistic chuckle came from the Marquis. Rissa, freedom is a wonderful ideal but in truth... It's the loneliest thing in the world. Freedom may sound great, but in reality, it's a frail thing, powerless to do anything about your problems. Freedom won't talk to you, won't feed you, won't listen to you. It won't do a single thing for you." He smiled once again. "You can't even touch freedom... So, what can it do for you?"

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:44 am

Finally released from the many arms of her predator, Narissa scooted away from his lounged figure on the couch.

His words were cruel, but sounded so true with its logic. Pressing her back against the door she pressed her left arm over her nipples, a sad excuse for a shirt until she could do something about it.

'I . . . I can still try!' Standing up, thankful her pants were still on her and not another thing to cover, she looked towards the locked door. Could she ram it with her shoulder? What were the odds of it being flimsier than it looked and it would fall from the dead-bolt?

She looked back at the creature before her, mocking her. Would running even make a difference? How far could she get being free?

'Not far.'

It was as if her own mind was against her as her form shook with dread.

'I'm screwed!'

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 am

Laughter filled the room again. "See, I told you right from the start. You're fucked. Even your own mind is screaming it. There's no way to open that door... Solid oak. The dead bolt's almost an inch thick. Only way you can break that is with a twelve gauge shotgun. And..." The demon looked around then back at Narissa. "I don't see such a shotgun anywhere at all." Gloating at Narissa, Fornicarus knew he had overwhelmingly won, and the girl certainly knew it even if she didn't want to admit it.

"But... If you want freedom, despite it being so worthless... I will grant you your freedom. This is entirely up to you, young lady. No one here to force your hand, no one here to control you..." The demon leaned forward, toward Narissa, piercing red eyes glaring straight at her. "No more lies. No more tricks. Just truth. Are you willing to do anything for this freedom you wish for so much? Because I may be persuaded to allow you to go. Take your time to think about it, if you wish. Between being in control of your life and being the same weak girl who can't control her own life... You make the choice."

Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:05 am

Hearing his words, no matter how impossible the situation, empowered her. She could be the her mother's little doll and just take a back seat or, take the first step after springing from her.

"Then what?" Her words were firm, not betraying the fear that ran through her system at all as she squared her shoulders as best she could to him, looking him in the eyes. "What does it take to be free?"

In truth, this was the first time she's ever stood up to anyone. Heck of a time to start, huh?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 am

Dropping his grin and ceasing laughing, the demon chose to appear more serious, more truthful. "What does it take to be free, you ask? Simple. You spent your entire life being a passenger. I'm offering you the chance to take the wheel yourself... If in exchange, you give in to temptation. Give in to your own desires, succumb to the darkest whims of your heart, surrender yourself out of your own free will... That's all there is to it." The demon brought a hand up, snapping two fingers and a loud click came from the door, the dead bolt lock released.

"A gesture of good will, a show of faith that I aim on keeping my promise to give you freedom if you choose to surrender to your own feelings. In fact, you may leave the room if you wish, but the doors outside will surely be locked as well. Give in... And I will throw open all the doors for you, and you can return to your room, able to forget this nightmare." The demon leaned in even further, wondering if the girl would make the foolish attempt to run or if she was as smart as he knew she was and realize that the demon was right.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 am

The matching click of the door to the snap of his finger surprised her. So he had the ability all along. Was the worker his doing, too?

For the slightest instant, she really wished it was just Troy and all she had to deal with was his changes and she could just pretend he was bi-polar.

But that instant passed and her resolve remained. "Give in to desire?" She was squeamish at the idea, being a virgin, but if she planned on having a good first day in school, not caught by the faculty members in here and academically punished or something . . . she'd have to do something. Tonight to ensure her tommorow.

'They always say its darkest before dawn.' She'd give in, openly decide to walk this road. At least he didn't decide it for her.

She nodded to him.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:35 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next