View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:14 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Late Night's Swim [For Narissa] 

Post Re: Late Night's Swim [For Narissa]
Smiling at her decision, the demon nodded his acknowledgment of her decision. "As I am a creature born of your desires and wishes... if it is Troy you'd rather, then my power can make that a reality too." Drawing closer to Narissa, the demon moved toward the student on his tailed body. "I can make it so that you see Troy and not this demon before you, but seeing won't be believing. It won't feel like the boy, it won't sound like him, nor will it be as gentle as him. But if you rather pretend that it is Troy you're dealing with..."

The door swung wide open under its own power, despite no one opening it at all. The demon raised both of his right arms toward the door, gesturing for her to leave. But from her own perspective, with her own eyes, she would simply see an illusion of Troy doing it, with just one arm, his smug smile mirroring that of Fornicarus' own. He would not allow the girl that much of peace of mind. She would have the one she wished instead of a monster, but she would hear the monster, sense the monster, and especially feel it when the demon finally takes her virginity. "After you."

Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Seeing the suddenly boyish figure that begun this whole problem, she couldn't help but trace his muscular curve, the that guided her out the door, toned and sun-kissed like skin. Taking the lead, not knowing where the other hall went to, she backtrack the way she came, keeping both arms folded in front of her this time.

In truth, she did like Troy, but she did not want to state it. If she guess right by the words of him, she would be put through a lot tonight. "If I'm going to do this . . . I want to see the truth." she said, not turning back as she walked forward, following the puddles that lead up to the room. It probablly was his doing of the worker if he ignored this obvious trail.

'And preserve that innocent false image of Troy.'

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:10 am

Chucking at the girl's answer, the demon knew exactly why she had said it but chose to not bring it up. He had gotten what he wanted, and that was enough. Dispelling the image of the young man, the demon returned to Narissa' view. "Very well then, if that is your choice." Choice. It would likely sound horrible to her by now, considering the situation she was being put through. But he would mention that word every chance he got, reminding her that this was all her doing, even if it really wasn't.

Following the young black woman down the way they had run through not so far ago, the demon eventually stopped her by placing a clawed hand on her shoulder, preventing her from going any further. "That's as far as we go." Not really done with relaxing before the student had entered, the Marquis decided he would enjoy both the water and this student at the same time. Splashing into the pool with his large form, the end of the tail making the largest splash as it fell into the water with more force than usual, Fornicarus looked at Narissa from his place within the pool, holding a hand out for her to use as support. "You don't swim well, right?" The demon reminded her with a smug grin on his lips.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 am

A frown tugged down a corner of her lips. "Right." Lowering only her right arm, she placed the hand within his emmense bone white grasp. She didn't regret her choose, yes another choice she's been able to make, of this form.

It was frighenting, terrifying, just like this situation. None at all like what Troy was. No reason to lie to herself who was behind the whole thing.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 am

Grabbing her hand in his own, the demon pulled her into the pool, the rest of his arms grabbing her before she fell into the water like she had done earlier. With the student resting against his chest, the monster began lowering himself into the pool, allowing the water to rise up to both their chests. Taking advantage of the unwilling was quite fun, but he had to admit, having this one being so quiet and submissive was even more fun. Not that he would say it to her. Unlike Troy's warmth, the demon was different than that; Instead of what Troy had, his flesh felt more than just warm, it felt like there was a fire within him, one that rumbled deeply.

Keeping two hands on the student's sides, the Marquis used his two free hands to hook into the girl's cotton pajamas and pulled them down her legs, taking them off quickly and tossing them away from the pool. Her quiet acceptance of the situation wasn't all that was just attractive about her, the demon decided. Using his arms, he moved his captive around until her back was pressing against his chest, hands sliding up and down her nubile, black body.

"Look at the bright side, at the very least, you're stronger than most people. Most would have lost their minds and gone sobbing. Many don't think it is, but giving in to temptation can be a source of great strength." The demon spoke to her quietly as he caressed her flesh within his hands, two hands sliding under her legs as the others cupped her full breasts, squeezing them softly as a thumb flicked against the nipples. "But, more likely, you're going to just try and shut me out and hope this get over with quickly. Can't really blame you anyway, it's your choice to listen to what I have to say or to ignore me. Choice, after all, is the only thing we really ever have."

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:58 am

The seemingly rising heat of his chest was something uncomfortable to her, the water up her chest, making her breath in for more air than she'd like as her chest rose and fell, lapping at the water. When she felt heated fingers scraping downwards of her legs, taking the useless and wet cotton underwear and pants together, she naturally lifted a leg to try to keep them on her, hooking the fabric. But they had already passed the angle of her knees as she saw the plaid pants and undies go flying somewhere behind her.

Her heart raced at the realization. She was totally naked in front of him, pressed against him and his overly heated figure. The red on her cheeks looked like cherries as she tried to keep silent, even dispite his 'words of encouragmnt.

Turn around, spinning her in the water, she winced at the sensations of his hands rubbing her in places no one dared ever. When her breast were groped, she tense her shoulders, trying to bunch herself. The heat over her body where he touched her were foreign and new and made her tense.

Her mind learning new the way fingers could make her feel. Attempting to take her mind of the hands at her thighs only to get distracted with the ones at her harening nipples. Trying to take her mind of the ones groping her breast but distracted with the ones at her legs.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:11 am

"Relax." The demon growled softly, feeling her tense up more than she should have, after all, there was a point where being submissive went only so far. "I told you I would show you things you never dared discover for yourself, so just relax and enjoy it." Fornicarus grinned as one hand under her right leg pulled it away, forcing her to spread them as the other hand roamed into her most sacred area, fingers sliding over her slit before splaying them open for a third finger to enter her depths. "Beside, the sooner this is done, the sooner you can get back to your room, right?"

With his upper hands, the Marquis grinned as he caught her hardening nipples in between his hands' thumbs and index fingers, teasing them in between the hard claws as the rest of his hand continued to grope and squeeze at her mounds of flesh. He would tease her as much as it took to show her the wonders of such sensations, the joys of such fun, the justification... of giving in to temptation. "It does not even need to be frightening at all. In fact, it can be quite enjoyable once you get into it. Why don't you join me in the fun?" The Marquis spoke softly as it released its hand on her leg and took ahold of her hand, pushing it into between her legs, claws pressing black fingers against her own crotch. "Try."

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 am

Having her own hand pushed near inside her made her jump, but like most girls who had remained virgins at that age, it wasn't her first time touching herself. The closest thing to sex since. . .Well, now.

The force of Fornicas' hand pushing her more than she'd normally dare, she had brushed against her clitoris rather roughly, triggering a reaction in her whole body into relaxing, if a bit. Like she would normally be. Her breathing began coming in and out with shudders, a weak attempt to control her breathing, but that particular loss of control didn't seem like such a bad sign to her.

Her nipples were bothering her more as his claws rubbs and squeazed the sensitivity in them to grow. She couldn't help the sigh that hissed out of her from the pleasure as she leaned back unknowingly. Letting herself go like he said, without even realizing it.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:51 am

Grinning silently, the demon watched in amusement as the black woman began relaxing, even despite being in such a situation. He had always believed that even in the face of great danger, surrendering to temptation could be a very reassuring force on its own. "Now, isn't this quite pleasant, Rissa?" The demon whispered into her ear even as he continued to grope her, not allowing her to get a chance to let it really sink in. "There is truly nothing better than having the opportunity to enjoy yourself, regardless of the consequences..."

The Marquis smiled as he used his claws to help the girl on his lap focus more on her sex, fingers sliding and rubbing against her own clitoris, claws preventing them from doing anything but concentrate on that sensitive nub of pleasure. Even as the demon guided her, he was not satisfied with just that; with his other hand, Fornicarus sank two of his fingers into her sex, stopping just short of her virginity. "There is much I could show you, Rissa. Much more than you could do and feel if you only give in to the power of temptation." He whispered again as his fingers, buried within Narissa, began scraping against the inside of her cunt, brushing against her vaginal walls. "What do you say...?"

Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 pm

The nub of her clitoris never felt so much fire coursing in its nerve. She couldn't even comprehend the pleasure flowing from her clitoris, making her thighs tremble uncontrallably. She would normally stop herself before it got any further, before she'd lose her mind, but with the way his claw kept her hand anchored there, she couldn't stop the pleasure from building up.

"Ugh . . .Mm . . ." The moans were building and she was doing all she could to withhold herself. But obviously he wasn't content with that as she suddenly felt something plunge into her opening. "AH!" Throwing her head back from the unexpected intruision, the water splashed around from the movement and splashed beads of itself over the girl. "Ooooh." Her face contorted with the pleasent and strange sensation, never having fingered before, strangely enough.

Words of babble spilled from her as she forgot how to form words.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Entertained by Narissa's growing moans as he pushed her into new territory, the demon released her left breast from his claw and took ahold of the black girl's other hand, bringing it up and making her cup her own beast, claws manipulating black fingers in teasing her hard nipple. "You're quite enjoying this, aren't you? And this is just the tip of the iceberg, would you like feel even more than just this?" The Marquis whispered even as he pressed her hand even harder against her clitoris, pushing her into rubbing the heated nub faster than before.

A tentacle slid out from under one of his many back-plates, moving through the water quickly before arriving near Narissa' cunt, the demon's fingers pulling out of her wet hole and splaying the lips open. "Now, here comes the moment that turns a girl into a woman..." The Marquis purred in her ear as the thin tentacle pushed into her hole, sliding deeper into the young student's virgin depths. Soon, it stopped just short of her maidenhead and pulled back slightly before lurching forward, tearing through her virginity.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:37 pm

'No . . .I can't take anymore!' Her mind shouted in response as the pressure on hand grew, in turn her hand apply more wonderful friction to her nub. Has it gotten bigger from the arousal; It did that?!

Her now active other hand pressing the comforming shape of her breast triggering more shuddered breaths out of her. When she thought he complied, mercifully pulling out of his fingers from within her, she thought she could finally relax a mistake as something slimy wormed its way in their place, easily making its way through laxed muscle until,

"AHH!!"

Just when it felt like she was bottomed out, the tentacle pierced through that barrier, causing a sore ache to grow in her loins as she moaned from the breakign pressure. Tears rolled down her face as she saw the small amount of red build from her core and disperse into the water around her.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

"Can't take any more, eh? I did promise you that I would drown you in pleasure and lust. Don't shy away from these sensations, Rissa. Instead, give in to them. Embrace them with all your being. Demand more!" The Marquis laughed as the tendril within her moist pussy pulled out of her before thrusting into her all the way. "In fact, instead of slowing down, let's take it a step further." True to form, the monster would allow her to get used to all this pleasure, nor to even allow the sensations he was inflicting upon her to subside for even a second.

The demon laughed softly as the tendril within her began growing thin spindly feelers all down its length. Armed with this new 'weapon', the tendril continued to thrust in and out of Narissa as the feelers brushed all around within her hole, pressing against her inner walls, sending waves of pleasures exploding from her center. "Feels wonderful, doesn't it, my dear Rissa?" The Marquis added softly as he continued to force her to pleasure herself, rubbing against her clitoris fast and rough and teasing her nipple within her own hands. "This pleasure is what makes life worth living, girl."

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Just then, it felt like like had shot at her core, forcing the deflowered girl to shoot her eyes open as a moan rung from her and echoed in the pool.

All those wonderful feelings were making her whole being feel like it was a fire she couldn't put out as everything moved faster than she could keep up with, more of the monster's hand moving her limbed ones than herself as her fingers rolled back and forth and the tendril inside her gaining all her attention.

The girth of the tendril strectch her almost painfully until she could feel the sensitive wall being tickled with what she thought were feelers, stroking and flicking at her internal ridges. Her back arching. The pain was still their, red still dyed the water a little, but even now the pure pleasure she was giving herself into made it negligable as she did her best to focus on it.

"Yes. . ." she moaned out in response, no longer caring to hold back those thoughts from the mind reader.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Feeling that the girl had been opened up enough to pleasure, the Demon released his hands on her, allowing her freedom once again. Even the tendril within her withdrew from her and returned to its place within his back. With Narissa still lying against his chest and lap, the Marquis used his tail to push himself around in the pool, going toward the shallow end. "Well, how was it, Rissa? Quite good, I imagine, from the sound of your moans. Have we developed a healthy respect for temptation?"

The demon spoke as he moved, his bulk finally sliding across the shallow end as much of his size was now raised above the low water level, which too meant that Narissa was no longer in the water but rather laying upon him, naked for the world to see. And here, the Marquis asked of her several questions that held much promise. ""Now that you've had just a little taste, would you like more, Rissa? Do you dare use your newfound power to choose the path of pleasure? Or are you content to live a pathetic and quiet life, with no control whatsoever?"

Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next