View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Late Night's Swim [For Narissa] 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Late Night's Swim [For Narissa]
Narissa was surprised to see that, at that point, the only thing moving and molding her breast, the only thing fondeling her clit, was herself.

When the tendril slipped out of her it left a her shivering from teh contrast of its bulk to her now empty cavern. Most of the blood had washed away in the sanitzing chlorine by now. Noticing the ripples of the water were no longer around her and her full weight was on his enormous body, she could only snap back to her senses at the questions. A lone bead of sweat forming when he acknowedlge hearing her ill hidden moans.

Had she grown a respect for temptaion?: She blushed, realizing her hand still didn't move from their spots.

Was she ready for more? He had always chose his words perfectly to lure and bait her this far. But the diminishing heat from her most sensitive folds from the tendril was what pulled out her stops.

"I'm," her voice puffed out.

"-- not ready for it to end."

Hearing the panting response in her own ears seemed to have sealed her fate. She had consented, complied into his power, instead of retreating from the question. But, isn't that what adults did, too?

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Last edited by Narrisa on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:39 pm

"Very well." The demon spoke simply, his hands closing in on Narissa' body and picking her up gently. His lower body dissolving away into water as he became less and less imposing, shrinking to a more manageable height for the young student, even his extra pair of arms too melted away, leaving only two. The Marquis placed Narissa down into the shallow end, the water barely going up past her full breasts. Truth be told, he was still somewhat surprised that she had chosen to continue instead, but felt that since the choice had been entirely up to her much of the time, it was only natural. Either that or she had really quite enjoyed her foray into the previously unexplored realm of pleasure.

Dropping to his knees now that the tail had changed into his humanoid form, the Marquis placed himself between Narissa as he spread her legs open, his hard cock standing at attention just mere inches away from her hole. For someone quite new to sex, there was no doubt she would be having second thoughts given the size of his thick and hard shaft, but it was quite too late now. "I am sure you've heard enough about this to know that this may hurt." Fornicarus added in a soft whisper, not to calm or prepare her for anything but simply because he felt like forcing her to think about her decision to continue. Leaning forth, the Marquis gripped the back of Narissa' thighs, keeping them wide open as the head of his hard member squeezed past her once virgin lips, the girth of his manhood sinking inch by slow inch into her hole.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:39 am

Narissa gasped at the sight of the head, as she didn't see, but felt as it pushed its way in through her opening. Unlike the fingers and tentacle stroked her singlely, this feeling wasn't penetrating and heat growing. This . . . She couldn't even see it, her first, but she could feel the skin of his shaft poking through, than spreading her wall on all sides making it impossible to not shudder from the constant friction. Like it was going to rip apart of skin from the inside!

"Ah!" She turned her head, as she grabbed onto the hand gripping her thighs, trying to anchor herself as her whole body started trembling.

"It . . hurts. . ."

But every squirm she made just made the rod's path point in a new untouch part in its travel and jolted new spasms from her core.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Last edited by Narrisa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 am

Not stopping even despite her remark, the demon kept on pushing until his shaft was nearly buried within her, the thick girth filling her up completely. How he loved these virgins and their unspoiled bodies. Others might have been experienced in the ways of sex but he certainly loved plunging these virgins into the territory of carnal pleasure. And with her tight hole, it had been slow getting his hard cock into her, even with all the water around them. Now to really push her over the edge...

The Marquis released one hand on her thigh, bringing it up to her face, cupping her cheek in his clawed hand. Forcing her to stare into his crimson eyes, the demon grinned as he used his powers over lust and desire to give Narissa something she did not have before; the raw need to fuck. The Marquis effectively gave Narissa wanton lust, the kind of lust that drove you on to have sex, no matter who it was with, the kind of lust that did not fade away easily with just a few tastes of pleasure.

The kind of lust that would consume you if you did not do everything within your power to satisfy. The body of a virgin and the raw need to fornicate... What could be a better combination than that? The demon began withdrawing his cock out of her wet hole, stopping only when there were but an inch left buried inside her, and pumped it all back into her. Fornicarus began grinning as he began fucking her steadily, water splashing around their bodies.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:23 am

When he finally got deeper, Narissa couldn't take it anymore. All at once, she tore her hands from his on her thighs and attempted to push her his base away. But when she felt a force on her chin turning her towards him, her eyes aligned to glowing red orbs she couldn't take her eyes off.

Her mind tilted askew as a longing grew in her being birth by that look and . . . . It was hungry. Her once shoving fingers became needy as her breast tingled with hunger for someone to touch it and her clit just itching for something to scrape it in between the male's slamming. But most of all.

She wanted it.

She groaned when he began pulling out as her core roared for it back into her, to slam her again and again as her hips bucked forth to meet him. In the back of her mind she was wondering where she had learn this type of behaviour from, then, 'Screw it! I need him now!' The feeling of the huge girth thrusting into every single sensitve membrane inside her, hittiing a particular spot that made her jump with pleasure over and over.

One of her hands, previously pushing him away, clutched on to his hip as she leaned her head back almost horizontal in the water, her second hand titting up her engorged nipple. "Please! Pleases don't stop!" Her hoarse reply was, as the water churned around her face and chest, rolling and licking at every curve of her body.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Last edited by Narrisa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:28 am

With the black girl now quite willing, thanks to the dark powers of temptation, the demon knew he could freely go ahead without having to put up with unwanted screams. No longer having to keep her legs open anymore Fornicarus brought his hands to her waist, gripping her with his claws and began pushing his thick cock into her with more force, pumping in and out of Narissa faster and faster. With each and every thrust, every inch of his throbbing member filled up her tight hole, every thrust hitting hard against all of her pleasure buttons.

With each thrust, the demon grinned as he listened to her hoarse moans and groans, taking in each one of them as if they were of the finest music to him. A hand on her hip moved up around her back, both granting her better support and to drive his cock deeper into her, his hips smashing into her own. And in a deep, growling voice, the demon spoke to Narissa. "Tell me you want more, beg me for more of this. Give in to your temptation even more... When you give in, the possibilities are endless! So tell me now!"

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:32 am

Even with the brutal pistoning on her pelvic, the grinds and sloshes of her core shuddering with his cock, or the bruising pinching of now both her nipples, she burning wouldn't cease.

"Please! Please! Please I need you inside me!" she easilly complied, tormented with herself. With trying to ease the scorch of her nipples and titting herself she had to swipe back and forth from one them to ease the fire spreading on her clit, and even if she did have another hand, it couldn't help the her untrained muscles to contract around his member and keep it there from pulling out, only being succesful in squeazing and adding more pressure. Beautiful, mind tormenting pleasure, that is.

"I need you so bad! Please, I can't take this!" she begged the monster as her legs wrapped around his waist.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:53 am

Chuckling at the student's desperate words, the demon readily complied, claws cupping her butt cheeks and pressing her against his chest and holding her hip in place as his hard shaft continue to drill into her. "Come now, there's no such thing as 'I can't take it'. Instead of trying to get rid of this burning lust within you, you should be embracing it with all your being." The Marquis whispered to Narissa as he kept on grounding her against his thrusting cock, filling her completely every time.

His strength already recovering from before, the demon decided on adding to Narissa' torment and focused on the illusion he had placed on her, redirecting the 'fires' within her body, all of them, to one place only. With such an unbearable heat gathering together, no doubt she would become more desperate to sate the voracious lust within her. The very place Fornicarus had focused on had been that tiny yet all-important nub of nerves between her nether lips. Every rub, every thrust, every little sensation the two of them produced would be magnified many times over, battering her body with such intense pleasure.

Without telling her of this, the demon spoke yet again. "You see... When you try and deny your urges, when you bottle up your desires, when you allow others to control you... It will swallow you up." Chuckling darkly, Fornicarus watched with interest as he kept on burying his shaft within her abused hole, pumping it in and out in rapid succession. "You shouldn't ignore your desires. Instead, indulge in them!"

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:15 pm

A melodious scream came from her as she threw her head back, her hair flying as she gripped her nipples painfully. Electricity shattered everything else in her mind and leaving only the need of her nub intensified.

"Gah!" The strength of it all hit her like a waterfall as squazed hard on her nipples as the current washed over her body coming from one direction. "Ahh!" The heat grinding from his loins seemed to burn her alive as she fought for breath and sanity. But her milking and arching grew ineffective and her hands left her abused nipples. Finding themselves on on her rough shoulders as she pulled herself up to his chest, the new angle of her both her breast grinding against his chest and as she impaled herself in beat with his tempo.

Everything in her body hummed with life, from the lappings of the water on her rear, from the heated breath escaping her and fanning her tingling breast, to the urgent demand of her nub. Especially the nub as it felt like a knot was pulling tighter and tighter at it and only seemed to tease her with the harder she tried to relieve the tension.

"Oooh!" Moaning was all she could with each hump she was giving in turn to her filled core hitting delicious spots one after another and making her toes behind his back curl with pleasure.

"I'm trying I'm trying I'm oooh! I'm really am!" she confessed as she gripped her nails harder into his shoulders to try and go faster.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Deciding that it would be more amusing to torment this female in another fashion, the demon pumped his hard shaft into her several more times before stopping completely, his body collapsing into water and allowing the female on his lap to splash back into the water gently. And as abruptly as it had come about, the Marquis had disappeared, the only thing left being the young woman and the pool she sat in. Having sufficiently recovered his strength with both the leisurely swim he had undertaken before and leeching off all the lust and urges he had tempted the young woman with, the demon had decided to use his powers over illusions instead.

His power still affecting the black student, Fornicarus began creating a new monster of sorts, one that would surely test Narissa' limits. Oh, he did not plan on bringing her into his internal world. Not just yet anyway. That would have demanded far too much strength from him to even attempt it anyway. But illusions, on their own, did not tax him as much. And it would be illusions, seeming more real than any true monsters could be, that would do the job instead. "You say you are trying? Well, then allow me to reward your good behavior. I think you'll enjoy it, yes..."

And the deep end of the pool began churning, as if all water was being pulled into a maelstrom of sorts, the clear liquid now darkening as the demon brought forth another creature to deal with her. A creature not of this world or even found anywhere else in existence, save in the imaginations of others. And then... Dozens of what seemed to be eyestalks began rising out of the violently churning water, followed by a massive green-like object that appeared quite plainly to be a face of sorts with a rather large mouth made more frightening by the rows and rows of razor-sharp fangs.

Rising above Narissa now, the monster appeared to be standing on a thick trunk of sorts, with tentacles extending out of the massive trunk, tentacles that seemed to number in the hundreds. With a heavy growl, the monster began dragging itself forth, using both tentacles and its 'roots' to move itself while it drank from the pool, rejuvenating the Marquis' powers and strengthening the illusion itself. Tentacles sprang forward at Narissa, entwining around her legs and waist and began dragging her toward the monster. And Fornicarus' voice came once again.

"You wish to satisfy that burning lust within you... I have heard your pleas and have chosen to answer with this gift. I hope you'll enjoy the monster as it has its way with you." And a particularly thick tentacle, lying in wait with all the other thin tentacles, rose up to Narissa, pushing into her heated and wet hole, filling her up as much as the Marquis had recently done so. With another deep growl that carried with it a tone that felt like laughter, the monster began raping Narissa with its thick tentacle, pumping in and out of her heated cunt.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 am

The heated limbs of these new tendrils only temporarily distracted her from her obsession until she felt the oh so pleasent feel of a shaft press into her again in just the same rough fashion as before before.

"Uh . .YES!" she screamed, raising and dropping her hips onto her new residents within the limits of her limb's constrait. "AH, YES!" The way it filled her completely against her walls over and over again, bottoming her and stretching her as the growing sensation of energy began to build up again.

"I'm .. .. I'm!" The tension in her whole body began seizing her as she tightened her cunt as best she could around the shaft, feeling it rubbing on every groove illiciting squelching sounds with the water and pushing her further over the edge. "Ah... So close!"

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Not quite satisfied with just one tentacle, the large monster forced Narissa onto her side, using the tentacles coiled around her legs to keep them apart by force. Still growling, the creature brought several thin tentacles up, using two of them to spread the ebony female's ass cheeks apart. Another one, with a different head than the others, stopped short of the student's anus and began oozing some sort of thick nectar, smearing it against her tight ass ring before pushing through quite easily as the nectar had dulled any pain that might have had come out of it.

Still oozing out copious amounts of the nectar, the tentacle began filling her ass up with the sticky liquid as three more tentacles came close to her behind, nectar now dripping past the tight hole, and each one began pushing into her from behind. Within seconds, Narissa was now rather full, the thick tentacle still pumping in and out of her cunt as the four tentacles began fucking her ass from behind, sending nectar seeping out past her anus. Now being fucked in two different holes, the fire began to spread out to both of her abused holes, spurring her on with insatiable lust and hunger for more pleasure.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:23 pm

Narissa's body froze when something pull her butt cheeks apart and squirted her with cool feeling gel, the contrast with the heat or lower at her cunt making her moan in pure bliss.

Bent over, her breast hung like overriped fruit as she continued to meet the creature push for push. When something thick enter through her sphincter her body stuck rigid as her body, feeling, most likely another tentacle, began to writhe inside of her rectum against her inner walls. But it was finally when her ass was spread more with tentacle did she finally tip over.

"AH!" The sweet crash of an orgasm rushed, blinding her. She felt her own juices squishing out from the space around the tentacle in her cunt, messing around her dark thigh, her anal ring tighten around the tentacle inside it. Her body jolted with strong spasms as the monster continued on her abused body.

"Ooh . . ahh," was the only thing she had strength to say as she felt another knot building in her from the rigorous tempo continuing on her, not letting her rest. "A-another one?!'' Even with the slight fear of crashing so wonderously again, she consiously started moving her hips again to meet the hungry creature and her own appetites.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:45 am

Even after her orgasm, the creature did not stop its activities and instead kept on ravaging her holes with its tentacles, building up another orgasm for her as the demon had planned. Even then as the black woman began moving on her own, hungry for more, the monster merely brought up even more tentacles, several of them similar to the one that had produced the nectar from before. It was clearly far from finished, and anyone could have seen that.

As the tentacles buried within her holes continued to fuck her roughly, more snaked over her body, coiling around her limbs and her chest, almost as if it was planning on having a better hold on her... But for what? Two of the special ones brought themselves to her breasts, nectar dripping out of their ends. Without any warning, they opened their ends up, letting out more of the cool nectar over her mounds as another two tentacles began wrapping themselves around them, the nectar making her breasts feeling more sensitive to touch.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:50 pm

In her lustful haze, her eyes could see more tentacle around her as the ones inside of her moved in and out, pulling her this way and that. Seeing some more open up and dribbling on her chest, it made every nerve on her breast hyper.

"UGH!" The attention to her already swollen mounds made her cum again as she spasmed into the tentacles, lubricating them even more to slide more easily through her channels. Her moanings were unending, and her cumming wouldn't let her body stop shivering from all the delicious attention to her body. All she wanted to do was keep going all night and all she wanted to do was for this beautful coupleing to end with the bang her body was working so hard for.

Another thrust hitting a spot she's come to think her g-spot and she threw her head back and arched into the tentacle. Was this creature ever going to get its fill?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next