View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Komiko looked at Pia in her school close and felt envious how well endowed her friend was but the tightness of the blouse made her breasts stand out and Komiko blushed thinking about it. “You make my school uniform look better on you then when it’s on me.” she told Pia. Komiko grabbed your hand and started running for the door and open it letting the door close on its own you and her ran down the hall outside then across the field to the building where you had class at, just barley making it inside before the door closed the Professor looked at the two of you with a frown. “The two of you need to get here a few minutes early but since your on time take your seats.” Komiko panting “Y-Yes Pproffessor.” she said gasping for air and quickly move to her seat.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia sat down beside Komiko. She too, was panting from the run. She tried to collect herself, and pay attention, but that was hard.
She was deeply disturbed by the events of the night, to say the least. The professors words seemed like they came from inside of a fishbowl. SHe had to strain herself to pay attention.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:41 pm
Profile YIM

The day seemed worse then yesterday as the feeling of arousal was twice as bad and visions of Komiko naked and tied up to the bed surfaced and the picture of you doing to Camilla changed to Komiko face in her room. Looking over in Komiko direction you can see Lynn smiling at you on the other side of your friend and her eyes look over to Komiko and a grin starts to form on her face as she looks at Komiko. Lynn looks back at your as if trying to hold back laughter and does the shame on you jester with her fingers. If you had looked at Komiko breasts you would notice a bit of the whipping you gave her was barely notice able, but the red mark was there.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Squirming on her seat, Pia tried to mentally shut down the fire in her belly, the feeling of her sex aching for attention.

Oh no! Did I do that? Pia hated herself as she saw Komiko's

Pia tried to ignore Lynn.
What was that girl's problem? Did she try to pick a fight, or did she try to find an outlet for her own sexual frustrations?
Pia decided to not pay too much attention to her.

Instead she watched the clock, waiting for class to end.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:03 pm
Profile YIM

Watching the clock only made the time pass slower it seemed, each minute seemed like torture and finally the bell rang as the class started to file out the door, Komiko had gotten up and was pushed into the flowing line to the door and out of the room before you could get to her, Lynn next to you smiling. “So was it Komiko you used my toys on then? I didn’t know you was so kinky, don’t forget your promise about coming to my room later tonight, and I want my things back as well Pia.” she tells you and giggles and leaves you with the other students.

When you finally get out of the classroom Komiko is no where to be seen, and when you get to the next class your arousal is still going strong but Komiko is no where to be seen within the class. You suddenly hear your name. “Miss Pia.. I said how many adam’s are in an oxygen molecule?” The Professor ask you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia was pale as a ghost, now when she understood where she had gotten the equipment.
She was also worried about Komiko's sudden disppearance. She hoped the innocent girl would be all right.

Damn! I am still soo horny! After this class, I will have to find some place to myself, or I will go insane.. I only wish I.. Huh?

"Err.. Adam's, Sir? Uh? Atoms? Three. Oxygen and hydrogen. Two of the latter." Pia just hoped she had managed to understand the question.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 pm
Profile YIM

The Professor nods at you with a smile. “Very good Miss Pia, where your friend? I didn’t see her come in, she was with you yesterday?” he asked you. After a brief moment he went on with teaching his class as he quizzed a student here and there about elements and what made what and how many Atoms in what. It seemed strange since you met Komiko that her not being her would have such an impact on your thoughts as most of them was erotic thoughts, even ones you was sure you hadn’t done with her but things you might have liked to do.

Finally the bell rang and class was over and even in the next class Komiko was no where to be seen, that and it didn’t seem many of the students had notice her gone other then yourself. The Professor of this class walked up to you. “Miss Pia, I know your friends with Miss Komiko so could you please give her this.” she hands you a envelope that looks like the one you had received for detention yesterday. The Professor claps her hands to get order. “Ok class time to learn.” she says and her class begins.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia looked at the envelope. She was not sure what to do about it. Well, not the envelope. She knew how to give someone an envelope. She did not know what to do about Komiko. She could understand it if she had decided to take the day off. For all, Pia knew, she could be in the nurse's office right now. Pia hoped that was the case.
But she did not think Komiko deserved a detention note for that. She knew she would have to speak to the teacher. If only this damnable class would be over soon!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:05 pm
Profile YIM

The class went as slow as could be expected and all throw the class images of you and Komiko being naked and all kinds of erotic thoughts kept popping into your mind and the fact that your body was also reacting to it as well. A few of the thoughts with Komiko also included your fantasy boy who looked a lot like the Angel you had summoned almost half a week ago, and as his promise there was no Monsters to be seen or ravage you, which would most likely had happen already.

The bell had finally rang and student started to file out of the door glad that this was the last class of the day. You hear the teacher clear her throat and when you look at her you notice her arms where crossed over her chest, almost envisaging her breasts and cleavage. “Miss Pia, may I ask you a question? Did you find my class boring? The reason im asking it seemed you wasn’t paying much attention to what I was saying. This will be my only warning to you, next time it will be detention understand?” she ask you and moved over to her desk looking at a few of the home work that was turned in.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia slowly got up and went over to the professor. She gathered her mind, banishing all sexual images from her head. It did not quite work, images of the professors bust mingling with the other fantasies.

"Uh, Professor..", she began. "Sorry about being so.. vacant during class.. I don't think your lectures are boring. Not at all. I'm just worried, is all.."

Pia held up the envelope. "You see.. Komiko just dissappeared all of a sudden today. I am kind off worried. She isn't the type to just skip a class because she'd rather have an ice cream or something. She has been complaining about.."
Pia was unsure about how to continue.
".. she has had pains. I am quite frankly worried sick if something is seriously wrong with her. I'll give her this, off course, if I can find her. But would you please consider not giving her detention if it turns out something is wrong?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:51 pm
Profile YIM

The professor frowns at you. “Well if she came up missing, I find that hard to beleave this is an island school after all and im sure she don’t have a boat. But if she sick have her bring back a doctors note and she wont have to goto detention.” she tells you looking back at the papers turned in. She looks back at you. “By chance you finished with your paper? Its due Friday you know.” she says waiting for an answer.

That feeling of sexual craving seeming to get stronger as you was the professor start to take her top of before you and pushes them together making them look bigger. “You like my boobs? There not to big are they? Would you like to lick them, im sure you would like the taste I could put some honey on it for you.” she ask you. As she winks at you. “Miss Pia I asked you a question I demand an answer now.” she asked you, as the vision you saw fades away.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Uh.. err.. you mean?"

Oh, how Pia wanted her! Granted, there was a gap in age between herself and the Professor, just like there was a gap in status, but Pia did not mind. The professor had a certain charm to her.
Pia longed to wrest of her jacket, to grab that top, gather the flexible fabric in her hands, to pull it down.. What kind of bra would the Professor be wearing? Pia could just imagine how it would be to free those tits from their lacy prison, leaving them exposed to her hands and mouth.

Professor's pencil skirt hugged her hips nicely. Pia wondered how her rear would look in it, bent over a desk, Pia's hands roaming its outline, then following her legs up under it..

Professor had an expensive looking saloon hairdo. How would it look bobbing up or down between her legs?

"Ah. Yes. The Paper. Sorry. Haven't slept too well. A bit out of it.."
Pia had forgotten about the paper. She remembered starting on it, making a synopsis and filling out some parts last week, but she had completely forgotten about it with all the stuff that had been going on lately.
"It is not entirely ready, I need to tidy it up. But it will be finished by Friday. No problem."

(OOC: Took some liberty with describing the professor. Hope that is OK?)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:10 pm
Profile YIM

The Professor smiled at you. “Ok then, I suggest you goto bed early today then but please have your paper on my desk on Friday, if not you and Komiko will be in detention provided she doesn’t have a good excuse, anyway run along.. I have these papers to grade now.” she turns her head back to what she was reading and writes a C- on the page she was working on and shuffles to the next page.

You see Lynn pop her head int the room and grins at you. “Hey Pia when will you drop by my room tonight? I thought I would ask, oh and if you see Komiko bring her along. I hear she don’t have many friends and I don’t mind being one of her friends.” she giggles as she look over at the Professor seemingly admiring her figure as well. “Oh and bring your home work, we could make it a study party ok.” she winks at you and leaves after a few more lustful glances at the Professor backside.

The professor sighs and looks up at you. “I would be careful about hanging out with that one Pia, she only get you into trouble and I prefer my well behaved students remain that way, understand Miss Pia?” she ask you as leads you out of the classroom door. “Please think about what I said, I cant tell you who you can make friends with but then again you might be able to change her behavior, so you take care now.” she closed the room door leaving you alone in the hallway that seems to be clearing now.

As you head back to your locker you hear this light banging sound not far from your own locker. “Hellooo? Can somebody help meee? Is there any one out thereeee?” the sounds of light banging again, had the hallways not been void of people you wouldn’t have heard the banging coming from the locker, getting to the locker its marked ‘Komiko 77752’ The muffled female voice kind of sound like Komiko herself. “Hellooo... Please let me out.” the voice ask very politely.

(No I don't mind it just gives the story a bit more Spice to it ;) )

Calidare Art Gallery

Last edited by Calidare on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia nodded and smiled as the professor spoke. Truth to be told, she found it hard to comprehend her words. Her brain was overheating from sexual imagery. It seemed she had found a new fixation for her feverish lusts, in the shape of the professor. She had to agree with Lynn, she had a most admirable backside. An image flashed in her head, that of Lynn and the professor on the floor, Lynn's long legs scissored around the aforementioned backside.

As the professor left, Pia had a mad fancy to run up beside her, lock the door and grab the woman, and press her lips against hers. But she did no such thing.
Pia, you need to relieve your urges, or you will go insane!

She had a list of things she had to do. She needed to find Komiko. She needed to finish her assignment. She probably ought to see Lynn as well and give her back her toys, but Pia would put that off as long as possible.

Her reverie was interrupted by the sound of Komiko's voice.
"Komiko!", she shouted, grabbing the door and yanking at it. Then she thought to check if it was locked.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:40 pm
Profile YIM

The locker was secured closed by the open lock to her locker which explains why she wasn’t able to get out of it in the first place. Komiko fell out of the locker as he blouse had caught onto something ripping it open to reveal her goods. She yelped as she hit the floor and a pile of books fell out of the locker landing on top of her. Her hair was in need of some attention as it looked like a lions mane all disheveled and her cheeks was tear stained as well, she must of been crying inside there thinking she would never get out.

Komiko looked up at you from her place on the floor and she smiled up at you, one of her breast hanging out of the now destroyed bra and blouse. “Thank you for saving me Pia.” she tells you as she tries to fix her self where she wasn’t showing her self off as much, she sighs “Even in a locker im such a klutz. I thought I was going to be a skeleton in there by the time I was found, what class we have next? Could you let the teacher know ill be late?” she indicates her blouse the reason why, it appeared maybe at one point she must of fell asleep since the class you was in was the last one of the day.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next