View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Schooling Recommences 

Post Schooling Recommences
Class. It was an endless thing on this island, and really was just a farce. None of the things the students here learned in class would be of any use, where they were going, and the teachers knew this. They were all just going through the motions, using any excuse to torment the girls in the basement or in private or however they could... really, this entire thing was an utter joke, even if a terribly elaborate one. It was a zoo. A petting zoo, more like it, an attraction for the monsters who came to visit and enjoy it. Antipode was one of those monsters, and he found the attractions here quite... attractive.

As it was, Antipode was, to continue the analogy, observing the rides, gauging how nice each girl would be for his purposes. He was at a classroom, observing the entire group, and their dynamics together. He'd learned a lot about it, but it was still interesting to watch the way all the girls were together. Especially since in this environment there were no males, and most of the girls were not normally homosexual, that aspect was even more interesting. But here, they could not engage in such behavior,s as they were in a more controlled environment. Watching the girls as they went their way was quite... amusing.

Still, if one of the girls happened to be the last to leave... he'd be able to seal the door, keeping her inside. Because there was a reason he was here, after all, and it wasn't merely to study the ways humans interact with each other. No, his goal was something much more crass than that...

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Schooling Recommences
Airi Vuorinen, barely attentive in most classes as it was, had no clue that her inattentiveness would single her out so dramatically this day. She supported her head on her arm, eyes unfocused as she doodled on the page rather ironically labeled "History Notes" and tuned out the drone of the woman prattling on about the raping and pillaging perpetrated by unemployed mercenaries during the Hundred Years' War. Was the focus of the lecture intentional? she wondered idly, a few strokes of her pencil adding the depth of shadows to the eyes forming on her paper. Trying to invoke some unpleasant memories to make the girls more jumpy, more entertaining to chase?

Her dark brows furrowed angrily at the thought, and her pencil lead snapped under the pressure she was unaware that she had applied. How many of the women in this classroom had been assaulted like her? Was it such a rarity that they were never believed, or were there even more monsters, and someone was hiding them?

Distracted by her theorizing, she didn't realize class had ended until a yardstick landed with a sharp crack on her desk, missing her slender hands by an inch. Refusing to jump, Airi raised her pale eyes to meet the teacher's with a level glare, barely listening to her admonishment- something about inattention, tardiness, practicing her art in more appropriate venues, threat of detention... Discouraged by the Finnish girl's blatant disinterest, the teacher left. Only then did Airi bend to gather her books and bag, her short, pleated skirt giving the empty classroom an uninterrupted view of her long, smooth legs and a flash of black lace (aha, non-regulation panties- another detention-worthy offense). Shrugging her waist-length curtain of raven hair out of the way, she swung her backpack onto her shoulders and ambled to the door, turning the handle. Her next class wasn't for another few hours, and she fully intended to spend those hours lazing in the courtyard.

The door was locked.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:40 pm

Indeed, it was locked. And not by a normal lock, either. In fact, after a moment, she would realize that the doorknob wasn't turning at all. The door was sealed, and there was no way out at the moment. Antipode had made absolutely sure of this. He was also fairly certain that the teacher had delayed the girl intentionally. Did that teacher realize the being was there? Yes, actually... when Antipode thought of it, it seemed almost certain to be the case. (and when he thought, it was a far more... detailed process than with humans. Numerous layers of consciousness processed data at varying speeds, inputting and calculating and thinking and even intuiting at different strengths. When he concluded something, that is, when he put it to himself this way, he was usually quite close to the truth.)

So, this girl had been delayed, perhaps intentionally, by the teacher, the last one in the room. Well, alright. It seemed the teacher had left quite a gift, then. This student seemed interesting, and he'd delved into her surface thoughts a few times, while waiting for the tedium of the class to end. She'd encountered such beings before, was wondering what was going on in this school... well, no harm telling her before he had his way with her, was there?

She'd hear a voice, then. Not with her ears, not with any senses. But the words were in her mind. They were clear, unmistakable, vivid. Someone WAS talking to her, though if she paid attention she'd realize it was directly into her mind. And the voice was unlike her own, unlike any voice she'd ever heard. The tone, however, was much more polite than you'd think, considering the circumstances.

"Good afternoon, young lady. I take it you're curious about the so-called monsters in this school? Well, you're in luck. I know quite a great deal about them. I'm sure you can guess why."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:57 pm
Profile YIM

Airi was in the middle of attempting to rattle the completely immobile doorknob and contemplating the particulars of breaking it down and getting away with it when she heard it.

"Good afternoon, young lady. I take it you're curious about the so-called monsters in this school? Well, you're in luck. I know quite a great deal about them. I'm sure you can guess why."

Most of her consciousness was preoccupied with reacting to the implications of something speaking to her in the seemingly empty classroom. Reacting rather spectacularly, in fact.

"MotherFUCK!" she swore, throwing caution and subtlety to the winds as she drove her foot into the door. Not only did it not fall in (and that alone was disappointing- it had worked perfectly on her own door the night she'd locked herself out of her room), it didn't so much as shudder. Fully aware that her one shot at leaving unscathed was standing before her, mocking her with its stolid, wooden face marked by a single smear of shoe-rubber, Airi's outburst subsided.

As if waiting for the girl's mercurial mood to change again, the more level-headed portion of her psyche chose that moment to tactfully bring an interesting fact to her attention. Two, really. One: the only sounds her physical ears detected were ones of her own making. She had no recollection of actually 'hearing' the voice. The second, barely noteworthy fact: nothing, no untoward power of any kind, had tried to touch her. Yet.

Still, the restraint was interesting. Airi turned, composed once more to an ironic cast as she leaned against the door, arms crossed as she addressed the room at large, "You have an interesting concept of luck, whoever you are, considering that I haven't spoken of my curiosity to anyone. I can't think of anyone, oddly enough, who would count themselves lucky to be locked in a room with a telepathic creature who presumably has less interest in conversation than it currently pretends. Why would you offer me your knowledge?"

For a brief moment, she wondered how familiar this creature was with humans, and what its reaction to her seamless transition from vulgar punk to sardonic scholar had been, but put the thought aside, waiting patiently for her answer. If she was really curious, she supposed that a telepathic monster could choose to answer that unspoken query as well. We'll see, she resolved.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Her rage was actually pretty funny. The reaction was one of instant realization of the situation she was in, and thus retaliation as best she could. However, even if she did break the door... and she actually could, it was starting to give way internally, and would really collapse if she hit one more time... even then, it would be no effect. For the warp field around the room was such that she'd be unable to escape, and she might not really like the look of the dark, colorless distortion that would be visible through the door if she did manage to break it. It wasn't a pleasant thing, as it looked like what it was... something screwing quite readily with reality as she could see it.

Her change in mood, her quite regaining of her senses, and her sudden realizations of his form of communication were quite interesting as well. She wasn't the sort to cry and panic, she was a much more energetic type. Very good, very good. With something akin to amusement in his voice, he'd respond to her, starting with what was going on in her surface thoughts. He could read them well enough, so why shouldn't he reveal it? Or hadn't he already? No sense in hiding that he could find them, was there?

"Since you're wondering, I'm quite familiar with humans. I've even made a few myself, though it was much more by imitation than really understanding all the internal processes. The mind is quite a complex thing, complicated even by my standards. But anyway, more importantly, why would I tell you things? Perhaps because I'm the type to enjoy chitchat, and I don't actually wish you harm, maybe?"

If she didn't trust him, then all the better for her, she wasn't a fool then. Because ye,s he said he didn't wish her harm. But what he DID wish her was something she'd almost certainly not desire... or at least, not desire without sufficient prodding, anyway.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 am
Profile YIM

Airi looked a bit wry as the being answered her unspoken thoughts, apparently utterly shameless at violating the privacy of her mind. "I suspect our definitions of 'harm' differ here, as do our standards for personal boundaries. You'll forgive me for being suspicious, I'm sure. But what do you mean, you've 'made' humans?" A more sinister thought occurred to her a breath later, and she added, "And was this a school-sponsored activity, or something born of your own curiosity?"

Her ice-blue eyes swept the room, looking for some visual distortion to hint at where her conversation partner was hiding, rather annoyed to find the featureless, empty classroom looking back with bland regard. "Where are you? Are you shy, or what?" she asked, curious at the continued distance and invisibility. It seemed rather redundant for the creature to continue to hide after they had both begun talking- and it wasn't as if she hadn't seen strange things already.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 pm

"The definition of harm will probably be fairly close. That of personal space, however, you'll find quite dissimilar, I'm sure. And no, this isn't school sponsored, in the sense that anyone ordered me to visit you. However, my presence here is certainly school sponsored. It won't really harm anything to tell you, but that's sort of the point of this place. Your teacher realized I was here, though, and I'm fairly certain that teacher slowed you down on purpose." Laughter, then. Or at least, the sound of it. He found it funnier than he should, perhaps, but he went on, speaking fairly lightly of it. "If you'd like, I could get some kind of revenge for you. I have no love of them, and I'm sure that would be quite amusing... so feel free to think up something nonlethal. Just remember, you'd be surprised what you can live through."

While he spoke, he responded to her other question with action, not with words. After all, it was much easier to simply show who he was, instead of explain it. Well, he'd do plenty of explaining, certainly, but the kind of thing he was "ZOMG ALIEN!" was pretty clear from what he looked like. And so, as his voice echoed through her consciousness, certain aspects of himself would appear, bit by bit. Though they hadn't been there before, what she would see would be tentacles.

They had no source, and they just seemed to be coming from everywhere! There were several dozen of them, clearly, and they seemed of various lengths, at least from where she would be able to tell. But they kept a slight distance for now. He wanted to give her at least a short moment before he followed through... but he wasn't going to take very long, he knew that. (say, my next post. ^_~ )

"My form tends to cause panic, as you could imagine. It seems nice to talk first, don't you think?"

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:21 am
Profile YIM

Her icy eyes narrowed as the sourceless tentacles wavered into visibility. "I can imagine, as a matter of fact, and applaud your restraint." She shifted her weight unconsciously as his laughter reverberated through her head, reflexively preparing herself to run even though she had no real intention to- or anywhere to run, for that matter. "I'll just get back to you on that vengeance though, shall I? For some reason, I'm a tad too preoccupied to be properly devious."

Reflecting on this creature's apparent willingness to talk, she added, "Who knows, maybe we can have another conversation while we're at it, since you seem the chatty type and you'd be going to the trouble of avenging my injured dignity. Dignity that you're still held responsible for injuring, by the way, but who's counting?"

Mouthy by nature, Airi still couldn't help but be surprised at how comfortable she was harassing a multidimensional, tentacled, telepathic alien bent on having carnal knowledge of her with nothing between herself and said alien's wriggly grasp but her uniform... which was hardly protection against a too-intense stare, much less something equipped with dextrous, writhing... and approaching... tentacles.

"...So, what sparked your interest in cross-species assault?" she quipped, eyeing the approaching members with an expression much belied by her lighthearted tone.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Make that dextrous, writhing and approaching tentacles that were quite experienced at pleasuring. Though perhaps that was a given in this case. Antipode listened to the mouthy girl as she perhaps tried to delay the inevitable, or at least gain some information. The latter goal was one she'd find quite easily fulfilled... but the first one, trying to stop him, wasn't going to turn out well at all. The being was enjoying her attitude... and perhaps he was gaining an interest in seeing her, ahh, change her mind? Though his main goal was pleasure, he wasn't disinterested in the process of pushing a girl such as this into shameless abandon. It'd be fun to watch, in all honesty.

Regardless, he decided it would be best to ignore the small attacks she was giving towards him, insinuating he was damaging her honor, or something like that. He wasn't doing anything of the kind, and really he knew mentioning it would draw him into some sort of long, boring argument about human ethics or some such. As it was, he was just being nice. And of course... revenge against her female teacher would probably take the form of something Antipode himself rather enjoyed... so maybe he had even more ulterior motives for suggesting such a thing?

"What sparked my interest? Funny you should ask. It's been a little while, but perhaps you could say that it was brought upon first by curiosity. When I first visited this particular dimension, it seemed a rather boring place, honestly. Mostly black and empty, and all that. But when I happened across humanity, or more precisely, a few humans, I was surprised by how easy it was to receive and transmit things such as thoughts, feelings... and sensations. So, after awhile, I decided to try my hand at stimulating such sensations myself. And it turned out very well, and is really quite pleasant. You're in luck, though, I don't actually like pain at all, though it doesn't cause me harm the way your pleasure causes me pleasure..."

Yes, yes, he was talking, and perhaps it would be boring. But what wouldn't' be boring was the fact that his tentacles were not staying idle during this. They approached. They surrounded her, even as he cheerfully answered her question. And then, as his words finally finished, trailing off with a slightly mischievous tone, she'd feel some of the tentacles grasp at her.

It started here quickly, as one of them started winding around her torso. Several others started grabbing her legs, near her knees. She was going to be captured quickly, but he wasn't seeming to do so violently yet. It was still somewhat gentle, but it was firm. He didn't seem like he intended to let her free, but if she resisted as hard as she could, right at the beginning... she might be able to pull free before he got a good grip. But then what would she do? What could she do?

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 am
Profile YIM

Distracted by watching the waving tentacles grow closer and closer to her body, Airi nonetheless was fascinated by the story she heard. "Are there more aliens like you, then?" she inquired. "Thus far, I've encountered one being claiming to be a demon- would he also be an alien with a complex, or are there real demons?"

Airi breathed in sharply as she was seized, surprisingly gently, in the alien's grasp, her weight transferring with no apparent effort from being supported by her legs to his tentacles. Her skirt shifted, flashing the red satin of her thong to any observing eyes as she was lifted.

Trying to downplay her tension to both herself and the creature holding her, she smirked back at the tentacle-filled room, musing, "Mmmm, you seem rather confident of your ability to please- has it occurred to you that asking nicely before making advances might get better reactions from your desired partners?"

Airi listened to the silence in the room, a wry and amused smile on her face, as she could have sworn it was a rather confused and annoyed silence. I'll take leaving confusion in my wake as payment, since I have some doubts about 'pleasure'. "Free will is a human value, I take it, Mr...?" she asked wryly.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:44 am

"Demon? What's that?" He asked the question casually, as though he'd never heard the term before. He never really bothered to know from whence the other beings who visited this island came from, but now that she mentioned the kinds that were there, he definitely started to wonder.

As she felt her weight shift to the tentacles and away from her feet, she'd even feel herself lifted off of the ground entirely. Her lack of resistance made this easy, so he saw no reason not to begin immediately, even while still talking to her! As she went up over the ground, other tendrils wrapped around parts of her body quickly, supporting her weight more completely. They hadn't started undressing her quite yet, but with their position, some of them within her clothing by this point, they were quite poised to.

"I don't really know much about the other beings who come to this island. They come from all sorts of places, I presume... but there are indeed others like me. None with a physical form in this galaxy, however. I doubt I'd see another one here, unless I invited one. And I'm not going to."

He spoke honestly, and did not sound as though he was dismissing the subject. Whatever else she asked, he'd answer, and his tone was quite pleasant. Of course, as he spoke, that's when he started to undress her!

"You may call me Antipode. And I shall be careful with your clothing." And he was careful, to be honest! The tendrils that slipped into her school uniform weren't rough, but they were persistent, and pulling against them would cause them to act with much greater strength. Several slipped up underneath her shirt, others slipped into her skirt... her shoes and socks would be tugged off first, by several slender tendrils slipping in and simply peeling the socks off of her, and the shoes as well.

A dexterous tendril unbuttoned her shirt, one button at a time. Starting at the bottom, it moved up each and every button, until her shirt would be left open, at which point two more tendrils would pull it even more open, and slip it off of her arms. That one tendril then moved down to her skirt, and unhooked it lightly, pulling it off with careful grace... she was soon left only in her underwear, by the time he was done answering her questions.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:04 am
Profile YIM

Raising an eyebrow at how quickly Antipode had managed to divest her of her outer clothes, Airi answered, "Demons are beings from the lower planes, usually associated with evil- they are supposed to revel in causing harm to other beings and are notoriously untrustworthy."

Her smooth, creamy skin rumpling into gooseflesh from the air-conditioned classroom, Airi glanced down her tentacle-wrapped form with annoyance, remarking, "And if you manage to get me off without cheating with some kind of aphrodisiac, I should give you a cookie, or something. Not even my most recent boyfriend could distract me once I was pissed at him, so I think it's only fair that I let you know when the odds are stacked against you, no matter how adept at bringing pleasure you consider yourself."

That said, Airi prepared herself for the chilly, recirculated air to brush against her most sensitive parts as Antipode's smallest and most agile tentacles went for her underwear, brushing lightly against her skin. It looks like I'm just wearing lingerie for the monsters to appreciate now. That's going to do wonders for my ego, she thought sourly.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 am

"I'll take your challenge under consideration." He said it fairly dryly, but he wasn't at all unhappy. Even if she was distracted by anger... he was probably much more skilled than her boyfriend was. By the end, she'd probably be little more than a puddle of sensations. He wasn't going to use any aphrodesiacs or anything like that, because he rarely ever needed them... the last time one ended up being used was more an accident than anything else.

The tentacle, that one which had been undressing her mostly by itself, moved to her bra right then, and unhooked it, before wrapping around the little piece of underwear and pulled it off of her, letting it fall to the ground onto the pile that seemed to have grown up underneath her. Then, it moved down, to her panties. It moved slightly into her panties, right in front, and with a slight curl pulled down, slowly sliding the garment off of her, leaving her naked in the cool, air-conditioned room.

As it fell to the floor, several tendrils began sliding up her back, slithering lightly onto her sides. As they moved, the sensations of the warm, slightly damp tendrils on her flesh could be felt, as they wound up slowly, carefully, to her breasts. They wrapped around the base of her exposed tits, squeezing gently as they wound slowly around. They made another loop, towards her nipples, and by the end were coiled two or three times around her orbs... they started squeezing lightly, testing her sensitivity at first. They'd grow more intense in a moment, but what was wrong with a little light foreplay, yes?

"Hmm... I don't know much about such regions as where these demons come from. Perhaps I'll look into it, though. I am not a demon myself, luckily for you... though you said this will be difficult, I'm sure you'll change your tune soon enough. Were there any other questions while you are still able to keep yourself from growing too distracted?"

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:50 am
Profile YIM

A wry smile tugged at Airi's lips in spite of herself at the sound of the alien's dry humor. Awfully sure of himself, isn't he?

She was distracted from her thoughts as she felt his tentacles slide up the bare flesh of her back, curving around the sensitive skin of her waist and crawling up to her breasts. Fascinated, she watched as they wrapped around each orb, each warm and slightly damp tendril squeezing gently, the soft, experimental pressure stirring her just enough to make her half-wish she was actually in the mood to enjoy it, and the other half of her be annoyed at how well the combination of her sensitivity and the gentle promise of more from the dextrous tentacles holding her worked on her libido.

Other questions? Shaking her head, Airi focused back on the voice in her thoughts. "I think my questions would be better off waiting until you're finished with me, actually. But, if I want to talk to you again, how will I find you?"

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:20 pm

"When we are done here... and by the way, where would you like me to take you when we're done? You'll probably not be in a state where going anywhere will be easy. Anyway, when we're done, I'll leave you a little token. Perhaps a pin or something. When you think hard at it, asking me to come to you, it will send that message, and if I acknowledge it it will glow in response. Of course, if you call me I may or may not be in a mood to capture a girl like I am now... so be sure your question is very important. Or just that you feel like getting laid. Either way is fine by me..."

If he could wink at the girl, he would. Perhaps such a mood would be transferred anyway, in the tone of his voice? Regardless, the talkative being didn't let his blabbing interfere with anything else. The twin tentacles toying with her breasts started up in earnest, even as he spoke, squeezing and kneading on her flesh quite energetically after a short build up. The tips of the tendrils wrapped quickly around her nipples, squeezing those little nubs lightly, and beginning to tug at them, pulling at them teasingly, as though there were fingers there tweaking at them.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:48 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next