View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Running Laps (Siferus) 

Post Re: Running Laps (Siferus)
(As I said, I can't complain about slow responses. :))

As Bala fell deeper and deeper into the hold of the creature's venom, she did more to help the creature ravish her. Now freed, one hand came down and began to stroke the tendril assaulting her mouth. The other hand, not finding anything better to do, moved to her unoccupied breast and began to fondle it. Her fingers mimicking the movements of his tongue on her other breast.

Indeed Bala had suppressed all thought of escape to a deep, dark corner of her mind. There it screamed, unheard, for her to flee the hideous creature. But now she only thought of how to please the creature and herself. Even as she sucked and licked at the tendril in her mouth and throat, she felt a strange and wonderful sensation begin to grow from within. Without thinking about it, she knew that she was nearing climax. So she frantically increased her attempts to please the creature hoping it would deliver a different kind of release.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed May 27, 2009 2:24 am

Siferus, seemingly quite pleased with her reactions rewarded her actions with deeper and harder thrusts, his pelvis grinding against her clit, trying to drive her crazier with lust, if that were possible. Then Bala would feel the cock buried deep inside of her begin to swell and throb, telling the exotic beauty that she wasn't the only one about to climax. The tendril swirled in her mouth with her tongue in an erotic dance, precum dribbling onto her trained tongue.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed May 27, 2009 3:26 am

Bala felt the creature begin to swell within her. She increased the intensity with which she stroked the tendril in her mouth, the precum seeming like sweet nectar. She began to cry out in rhythm with his strokes, only to have that sound muffled by his tendril.

Then she severly arched her back, coincidentally pushing her breast into the tendril assaulting it. She then threw her arms back and let go a scream as her orgasm washed over her. Her scream had the effect of stimulating the tendril in her mouth. Now the thought of escape buried deep inside her mind became no more than a whisper as a wave of ecstasy washed over her.

(I'm back and able to write again. I hope you still want to keep this thread going.)

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:03 am

(Always willing to keep a thread going)

Watching her delightful body writhe in climax brought the beast to his own, his long cock erupting deep within the confines of her tight wet pussy, the fluid filling her before spilling onto the floor below. The tendril erupted the warm sticky fluid into her waiting mouth as well. But, the monster showed no sign of getting soft. Instead, he was actually thrusting faster than before.

I'm just getting warmed up, Bala. Trust me, you'll enjoy this.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:50 pm

(Yay for continuing threads!)

Bala swallowed as fast as she could. But she couldn't keep up with the volume of the delicious cum shooting into her mouth. It overflowed onto her breasts as her climax began to subside.

She smiled as best she could at both the quicker thrusting and his, in her venom clouded mind, charming words. She knew she would enjoy it and she did trust him. She tried to say "yes" in response. But the wonderful tendril muffled anything she said. Instead, she used her hands to capture the cum that had escaped her mouth to guide it back in. If she were capable of having a cogent thought right now, she wouldn't be able to think of anything else she'd rather be doing as she resumed moaning in time with his thrusts.

=========+=====

Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:46 pm

The spider laughed darkly as she moaned in time with his thrusts, reveling in the fact that he had a new toy to play with. With a devious smile on his face, the tentacle pulled itself out of her mouth, leaving her free to scream and moan to whatever extent she wished. The tentacle trailed itself down to her clitoris, tapping it lightly a few times before the tip of the deviant appendage began to rub against her clit firmly.

The spider's thrusts become more and more rough, his hands latching themselves on the soft skin of her hips and he started to pull her into his thrusts, making sure all of his long cock got deep into her.

That's it, Bala. Moan, scream. Enjoy the pleasure.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:27 pm

The thing's dark laugh warmed Bala. She wanted this monster to be happy. After all, it was giving her so much. She gasped as his tendril left her mouth. She tried to grab it and put it back. "No! No! More!", she pleaded. Then when the tendril began playing with her clit, she stopped fighting. She gasped again and arched her back. "Oh! Yes!" She began moaning again, louder and sharper with each thrust.

As his thrusts became more and more rough, her moans turned into rhythmic screams of pleasure. She arched her back even more and threw her hands out to her sides. And she did all the things the spider commanded; she moaned; she screamed; and she certainly was enjoying the pleasure.

((I'm very, very sorry. For some reason, I thought I had posted this a few days ago. Again, I'm oh so sorry.))

=========+=====

Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:02 am

(I'm hoping you wish to continue this scene, despite my extended absence.)

As she begged and pleaded for the tentacle to return to her mouth, the monster spider was more than willing to oblige and satisfy her needs. Watching her play with her sensitive clit was very arousing to him and he was more than willing to watch her play with the sensitive bundle of nerves as the monster cock continued continued to violate her tight soft pussy.

A pair of tentacles came to hover her mouth, dripping with precum already. he laughed once more, this laugh also having a dark undertone as the tentacles continued to molest her soft supple breasts. He was enjoying her moans and screams of pleasure, encouraging him to continue to continue at his breakneck pace of crashing his cock into her.

If you want them, you're more than welcome to them, Bala. Help yourself, my little sex kitten. He said, lowering them closer to her mouth, the tips touching her lips gently.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:14 am

((Yay! Absolutely! Maybe we can get through most of it without one or the other of us disappearing for a while. (No guarantees, though.) :)))

Bala's fingers quickly moved to her clit when those tendrils moved away. Her moans are now interrupted by her sharp cries. Her eyes are empty and she is drooling saliva and cum.

The tentacles appearing in front of her mouth snap her back to the present. She looks hungrily at them. She licks each one seperately and then both together. She opens her mouth as wide as she can and is about to take them both when she pauses. Between moans she says, "I didn't ... ahhh! ... mean to ... ahhh ... stop you." She gives a very enthusiastic moan, cries out and bites her lower lip. Continuing she says, "You can ... ahhh ... put your ten AHH!! tentacles any ahhh where you want!" With that she pushes her mouth over both tendrils. She brings a hand up to hold them while she bobs her head back and forth, taking them as deeply as she can. She makes sure she continues licking them together and separately as she does.

All the sensations, his cock, her fingers, the tendrils around her tits and in her mouth, and his venom drive Bala wild. Her world is totally physical, totally tactile. Siferus is overloading her with pleasure. Yet his little sex kitten wants more, and more, and more.

=========+=====

Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 am

(I guess we'll see. I'm hellbent to get better at posting quicker. So, I probably won't be taking any more extended absences, or at least I hope.)

He laughed as she allowed the dual tentacles into her mouth, sucking and licking them fervently. The twin tentacles began to thrust gently into her mouth, trying not to choke the poor woman. He couldn't do such a thing to anyone, but definitely not to one as pretty and willing as Bala.

The large rod of male flesh impaled her time and again, his pelvis crashing against her clit, a familiar throbbing coming from deep within her, a climax building within the spider. A few more thrusts and he came deep inside of her, spraying the seeds of life deep inside of her womb, filling her within moments.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:00 pm

((I'll do the best I can too.))

Bala heard Siferus's laughter when she took his tentacles in her mouth. If she could have smiled then, she would have. She was so happy that she was pleasing this wonderful creature who was giving her so much. Bala's moans intensified as the spidery creature stepped up his assault. Now that he was thrusting the two tentacles in her mouth, the hand that was holding them went to her neglected breast and began to stimulate and tease it, emulating what the tentacle on her other breast was doing.

The pleasure she felt increased to the point where Bala thought she would burst. And then his over sized rod began to swell within her. She knew from before that he was about to climax. And the thought that she was giving this magnificent creature that much pleasure filled her with joy. The wonderful cock bursting within her pushed Bala over the edge and she erupted in her own orgasm. As it swept over her, she thrust her head forward, driving the twin tentacles into her throat. She spasmed, unable to think through the ecstacy washing over her body.

=========+=====

Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:40 pm

As the twin tentacles were used by her tongue and mouth to give them both pleasure, they exploded as well, making sure they were completely spent before they pulled away from her lips as his strong tendrils pulled her off of his thick hard cock and moving her to her knees, his long hard male shaft still hard and dripping with his and her cum, tapping it against her lips softly a few times. I want to know how that tongue of yours feels here, my little sex kitten. He said, his tentacles that had been in her mouth switching with the ones holding her arms, the fresh tendrils slithering into her pussy, alternating their thrusts, letting her stretch to let them into her.

I can go for hours, Bala. I intend to make sure you are completely satisfied. He said, a deviant promise, but one that sounded good to him and undoubtedly her lust hazed brain.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:07 am

Bala closed her eyes with a look of pure bliss on her face as the horrible creature filled her throat. She is not so much swallowing its seed as having it shot down her throat. The sensation feels wonderful to the dark beauty.

She obediently kneels before the creature as he taps his member on her lips. She smiles and blushes as she repeats his 'compliment', "I'm your sex kitten!" So completely is she held in the grip of his venom that Bala licks their cum off the huge cock before she starts to force the member into her mouth. Eyes that had shot daggers at him earlier now look at the evil science experiment gone wrong with pure lust.

She moans and groans as his tendrils stretch her. Bala flexes her hips and legs to help those evil tendrils to go even deeper inside of her. She grabs a free tendril in each hand and begins to stroke each one, hoping to coax out more of his wonderful seed.

=========+=====

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:08 am

His hips rocked forward, pushing the large organ deeper into her throat, her mewls of pleasure as music to his ears. As the dark beauty plunged down on his monstrous cock, he let loose a small moan of pleasure as the tendrils plunged themselves deep into her as the tentacles released her arms and legs completely, knowing that her only desire at this moment was to please him. As the bonds slipped away, the began to caress the curves of her body gently, touching her in ways that normal men never could.

As her hips and legs rocked against the thrusting tentacles in her ass and cunt, they began to thrust faster and all at once, driving themselves deeper into her, coated with her juices that trickled down with every moment that passed.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Bala pushes her head forward in time with the creature's strokes to force its member even deeper into her throat. Her mind begins to swim as his assault overloads her senses. The tendrils caressing her body are driving her mad to the point that she hopes the member in her mouth and the tendrils in her pussy and ass meet in the middle of her body.

That's her last thought as she succumbs to lust and pleasure. She moves mechanically, every purpose of every movement is to increase their pleasure. His member feels hot and moist deep in her throat. The tendrils servicing her from below cause jolts of pleasure to pulse through her body. His 'sex kitten' undulates within his web of tendrils. Bala moans into his cock as the fiend has captured her in mind and body.

=========+=====

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next