View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Emma in Wonderland [For Emmeline] 

Post Re: Emma in Wonderland [For Emmeline]
"Eeeee!" Emmeline cried, squeezing her eyes tightly shut as a strange feeling washed over her entire body and the world began to shift and grow around her. She trembled, hugging her arms tightly around her chest until before long, the strange feeling subsided. Hesitantly, she opened one eye, and then the other, blinking in a bewildered manner for a few moments until she finally realized what had happened. Grinning, relieved that she hadn't died or sprouted an extra head or something, she ran over to the little door, slowing to a stop and letting out a disappointed groan when she saw no means to open it. She pushed against it with all her strength, just in case, but it didn't budge an inch.

"Behind...?"
Emi asked with a sigh. She hadn't seen anything aside from the bottle, and the statue on the table a moment ago, but things seemed to have a habit of spearing out of thin air here, so she turned and headed back to the table.

"Excuse me!!" She called, cupping her hands on either side of her mouth so her tiny voice would have a better chance of reaching his ears. "Mr. Statue sir?? Do you know how to open the door??"

Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 am

Ordinarily, the statue would have had no problem hearing anyone speak, but with her tiny size, Emmeline was not capable of catching his attention. In fact, the statue did not seem the same at all, as if it had lost its luster, becoming more dull and lifeless. And indeed, it no longer moved at all, allowing one to safely assume that it would no longer be helpful anymore. Normally, this would have been a blow for anyone's courage; the thought of being trapped in a room with no way to open the only way out, being just but three inches tall, anyone would have been panicking by now.

But luckily for Emmeline, a loud knocking came from the door, as if someone was on the other side and had head people talking from within the room. But in truth, there were no such people behind the door. Instead, upon the brass plate where the words The key to this door lies behind you. were now strangely missing, what happened to appear like a pair of brass lips. Once Emmeline had gotten close enough to the door, the lips seemed to smile softly before speaking. "Hello there, dear. Did you wish to enter Wonderland? If that's the case, then you'll have to stand in front of this door, with your back to me. Strange way of opening it, I know, but Wonderland's a strange land after all." Soothingly, the lips spoke calmly to Emmeline, giving her the secret to open the seemingly permanently shut door.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 am

"Oh! Um...." Emmeline tilted her head quizzically as she crossed back over to the door. She looked at the metal lips with a mix of confusion and curiosity, her brows knitting together above her deep blue eyes as the disembodied mouth addressed her. She wished she hadn't been so young when she'd read the wonderland novels. There was an air of familiarity about this whole odd situation, but nothing felt quite right, and now matter how hard she tried to recall them, her fuzzy recollections of the stories would not coalesce.

There wasn't much else she could do, however, so she spun around to face away from the strange door. "Like this?" she asked sceptically, unsure how on Earth simply presenting your back to a door could open in. Of course if statues could move and doors could speak here this wasn't really much more of a stretch, she mused.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:37 am

"Just perfect, dear!" The door's lips added, quite pleased with Emmeline's decision to do so, and suddenly hands of solid oak sprang from the door, grabbing ahold of the unsuspecting female. Dragging her back, the hands then held her immobile against the door, unable to escape as they held on to her wrists, her shoulders, her sides, even going as far as to wrap around her waist. She was, for better or worse, trapped against the door. And then the lips opened yet again. "Worry not, dear. You actually hold the key to opening this door, young lady!"

And yet, the door's actions couldn't have been considered as nothing to be worried about. Still keeping a tight hold on the poor girl's wrists and still hugging her waist, the door proceed to tear apart the student's blue sundress, leaving it in tatters so suddenly. And without even pausing hands cupped her breasts, fondling them in a rather crass way, fingers teasing her tips into prominence. Another hand, appearing right between her legs, began rubbing against her covered slit, pushing the fabric into Emmeline's cunt. "So nice, so soft, dear!"

Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Emma gasped when the large wooden hands grasped her body and pulled it back against the door, but complete panic didn't set in until they started to tear apart her dress. She screamed, thrashing and throwing her weight from side to side, but the hands held her fast. The tattered remains of her dress fell to the floor, leaving the terrified girl in nothing but her pale blue bra and panties.

"W-what are you doing?!" Emma screamed, though the answer was quite obvious even before the door's large, strong hands reached around to grasp her silk-clad breasts. She whimpered as the strong fingers began to stroke and tease her ample chest, quickly causing her nipples to become stiff and erect, pressing against the thin fabric that covered then.

"Stop, stop stop...!" she cried, trying to squeeze her legs closed as the new hand sprang forward to tease her still-hidden pussy. The thick oak appendage was far stronger than the petite girl, however, and forced it's way between her creamy white thighs with ease. The girl gasped as one thick finger began to stroke her nether lips, pressing the silk that covered them in between her folds.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:28 pm

"Afraid not, little girl! You wanted to open the door and leave Wonderland after all. This is the only way, so just sit back and enjoy it. Beside, what are you complaining about? You'll be enjoying it soon enough anyway!" The door laughed aloud as it continued to grope and molest the young student, hands tearing away her bra and freeing her breasts from their confines. Unhindered, they began groping at the soft mounds of flesh roughly, pinching on her hardened teats. "I must say, you have quite a fine pair on you, they're simply so much fun to play with!"

Even as the door continued to tease her breasts, Emmeline soon found herself violated by fingers as they pressed against the fabric of her panties, pushing the soft silk into her own cunt by force. Soon, the fingers retreated and instead dragged the panties to the side and slipped into her again, penetrating as deep as their lengths would allow them to. "Oooh, so nice and moist already! See, I told you you'd be enjoying it already. In fact, I'd say you've been enjoying it ever since you got your dress torn apart. You couldn't be turned on by all this, could you now?"

Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 pm

"Afraid not, little girl! You wanted to open the door and leave Wonderland after all. This is the only way, so just sit back and enjoy it. Beside, what are you complaining about? You'll be enjoying it soon enough anyway!" The door laughed aloud as it continued to grope and molest the young student, hands tearing away her bra and freeing her breasts from their confines. Unhindered, they began groping at the soft mounds of flesh roughly, pinching on her hardened teats. "I must say, you have quite a fine pair on you, they're simply so much fun to play with!"

Even as the door continued to tease her breasts, Emmeline soon found herself violated by fingers as they pressed against the fabric of her panties, pushing the soft silk into her own cunt by force. Soon, the fingers retreated and instead dragged the panties to the side and slipped into her again, penetrating as deep as their lengths would allow them to. "Oooh, so nice and moist already! See, I told you you'd be enjoying it already. In fact, I'd say you've been enjoying it ever since you got your dress torn apart. You couldn't be turned on by all this, could you now?"

Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 pm

The helpless girl cried out as her bra was torn from her body, her large, perky breasts bouncing free. The plaque's metal lips brushed against the back of her neck as it mocked her, and when it's hands went back to work she couldn't help but whimper and moan. She squirmed within the door's powerful grasp and let out a sharp cry, one tinged with lust along with the pain and fear, as thick oak fingers pinched her stiff pink nipples.

"Aaaaaaah....!"
She moaned as the thick fingers pushed into her within their silk sheath. When the digits withdrew the thin blue fabric was several shades darker, damp from the girl's own juices. Emmeline cried out, her body shivering as the fingers plunged back in, now uninhibited by her underclothes.

"N-no!" the girl gasped, a deep blush coloring her lovely face as the disembodied lips taunted her. She couldn't admit, even to herself, that the words it spoke were true but her body spelled things out quite clearly. She writhed and shuddered as the hands roughly massaged her breasts and as the thick wooden fingers slid their entire length into her tight, moist cunt she couldn't help but moan.

"Please...!" Emma begged, barely able to speak, "J-just let me go!"

Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:58 am

"Afraid not! I'd let you go but then you would just be stuck here. That, and while you say 'no', your body's screaming 'Yes!' It's quite troublesome, really, but regardless of all that, I'll just have to do as I was made for." The door added, clearly amused, as it continued to grope and molest the young lady it held captive. Hands kept on squeezing and caressing her soft globes, teasing the hardened nipples. "Beside, deny it all you want... You may have convinced yourself that you don't want it, but your body completely disagrees with it. You're really soaked." The lips added, whispering into her ears.

Two additional hands joined in on the fun, sliding down her lovely legs and pushed them upward, forcing them into something similar to a sitting position as the fingers continued to thrust into her drenched cunt. "And... Here's the key!" The door laughed as the fingers withdrew slightly, splaying her nether lips open as a cock made its appearance, constructed from the same solid oak as the hands but quite warm to the touch somehow. Without warning, the head began pushing into her depth, inch after inch sliding into poor Emmeline.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:35 pm

"Ah...ah...ah...!!" Emma gasped, a sharp little scream slipping past her lips each time the surprisingly dexterous fingers pinched or twisted her stiff pink nipples. She didn't even bother to deny the plaque's lurid accusations this time, though it wasn't clear whether she had truly accepted her darker desires, or if she was just too caught up in her lust to argue the point.

The panting, wriggling girl put up no real resistance when the two new hands slid up her shapely legs and lifted them, spreading her creamy thighs. The thick, wooden cock that jutted out next seemed to bring the girl back to reality though. She gasped, bright blue eyes going wide as the fingers tormenting her slipped from her body and spread her slick pink lips.

"No..." she whimpered, her voice fearful, "N-AAAAAAH!"

She screamed as the bulbous head of the Door's hard wooden cock thrust forward and began to force itself into her tight little pussy. Inch by inch it slowly penetrated her helpless body, stretching her as it thrust deeper and deeper, but the girl's copious juices eased it's entrance.

She screamed and moaned almost continuously as the door claimed her, her back arching, thrusting her supple breasts into the hands still manipulating them. As terrifying and painful as it was, lust was the ruling force of the encounter. She wouldn't, couldn't admit it to herself but the pleasure she was feeling completely eclipsed the timid, consensual experiments she had explored with the other students. There was something dark and erotic and amazing about being taken against her will, a quickly repressed feeling that frightened the innocent young girl.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:29 am

And in a deep and almost husky voice, the door added "Oooh, so tight! Positively wet too, little girl! This is simply too much fun!" The cock buried with her already began thrusting into her in such a spasmodic manner, blissfully hot seed spurting out of the hard shaft. Even then, it continued to plunge into her as thick cum began seeping out of her tight cunt, dribbling down her flesh. "Why, your wonderful little pussy is so hungry for it!" The door added, laughing softly as the cock throbbed once again, more seed releasing into Emmeline's filled insides.

"I don't think the door's quite unlocked yet, the key seem to be rather stuck, young lady!" The door laughed yet again as hands continue to grope and molest at her generous curves and breasts, ravaging her innocent flesh with their lewd touches. And in response, the shaft began to piston into Emmeline with more force as hands held on to her thighs more tightly, fingers still splaying her cunt wide open for the cock. And then, yet another hand joined in on the fun, smooth wooden digits finding their way to the poor girl's clitoris, teasing the sensitive nub of nerves, and her body, into greater levels of arousal. "Come on, little girl! Even you have to admit this feeeeels so good! Why, I'd rather fuck your tight hole for the rest of my life!"

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Emmeline let out a long, shuddering cry as the door's hard wooden cock wasted no time before it began to rapidly plunge in and out of her tight, wet depths. Almost instantly she felt the throbbing shaft begin to spurt it's cum into her pristine young body. Her eyelids fluttered closed and she groaned with lust as the thick, hot fluid quickly filled her and began to leak out around the frantically pistoning wood that continued to ravage her tight young cunt. The door's semen dripped down her creamy white flesh, coating her wide-spread thighs and dripping down to pool on the floor beneath her.

She prayed that her ordeal would be finished now that it had violated her innocent body, but the plaque's words dashed that hope in an instant. The hands, all those multitude of hands, stepped up their molestation. They groped and grabbed and massaged her soft white flesh and plucked at her stiff pink nipples. Her body trembled as the door's hands, not to mention it's thick, throbbing cock, drove her body closer and closer to ecstasy.

"Pleeeease...!" The girl begged, barely able to voice her pleas between the cries and moans falling from her lips. "Please, I....I can't take it!"

Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:24 am

"Oh, but of course! If it was anyone else, I'd have opened by now but your body's still begging for more! So instead of stopping, I'll just give you what you really want!" The door laughed out aloud as it continued to toy and tease Emmeline's body, ravaging her with lewd gropes and greedy fondles, giving her no break whatsoever. Even her legs received no quarters as more hands began feeling them up and molested the delicate white flesh. The door continued to laugh as hands kept on teasing the pink nipples, pinching and tugging on them. "If you really want this to stop, then why is your body demanding more and more, little girl!?"

As if to prove a point, two hands spread their fingers over her butt, spreading her cheeks apart as a second cock grew out of the door, already pressing against the tight ring of her anus. "Oooh, so tight too!" The door teased as the cock spurted a little of its cum already, forcing itself into her tight ass inch after inch. Soon, Emmeline was now being hammered by two equally thick cocks, a steady flow of cum dripping out of her holes now. And even then, the hands continued to feel the poor girl up, giving her mind and body no peace whatsoever. "See, isn't this just wonderful?" The lips grinned as the cocks came yet again, filling her insides up once more.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 am

The helpless girl's cries filled the room despite her diminished stature, lusty screams bouncing off the walls and half-hearted pleas for release going unheeded within the now cavernous space. Though she sobbed and begged to be set free her gorgeous young body was more eager than ever as the second thick, throbbing cock emerged from the heavy wooden door and spurted it's hot, thick seed onto her puckered ass. For a moment, her screams faded, the only sound from the girl a sudden intake of air as she gasped when she felt the bulbous head of the shaft prodding against her tight. The silence was brief though and the helpless student let out a new scream, it's volume dwarfing those that had preceded it, as the second cock slowly forced it's way into her soft, yielding young body.

She was terrified and nearly hysterical, but deep in her core there was something...thrilling about the way the enchanted portal taunted her, the way it lewdly praised her young body as it ravaged it, the way it unabashedly used her for it's own pleasure. She trembled within it's grasp as the twin cocks simultaneously filled her with another load of their hot, sticky seed that quickly spilled out of her well-filled body and splattered to the floor.

"Oh...oh god!" the beautiful young girl cried out, her voice heavy with lust. She could feel a familiar tingling heat swelling in her core and spreading outwards. Incoherent screams and moans spilled from her soft red lips as her orgasm swept through her body, her hips bucking and shaking between the two hard shafts that continued to fuck her.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:05 am

Spurred on by her moans and screams, the shafts continued to pump into her sexes, still spurting more of their releases into her abused body. Hands continued to grope and molest at her, leaving not a single inch of her pale flesh untouched, as fingers continued to tug and tease her hardened nipples. "Now you're just getting into it, little girl! Good, good, because I am far from done with you!" And then the hands began ravaging her body with redoubled efforts as the shafts began sliding in and out of her with renewed vigor, several more pistons of the hard members bringing them to yet another release, filling her up once again. "Doesn't this feel so good, little girl?" And then... For who knew how long, the door continued to have its way with Emmeline, hard shafts penetrating her holes as they buried every inch of themselves into her wet havens, filling her up completely.

Over what must have seemed like countless hours, the hands continued to force themselves on her tender body, caressing them and feeling her up for all she was worth, allowing her not a single moment of peace at all. Somewhere along the way, the darkness fell upon her senses, blackening out her tortured world as she drifted away from consciousness. It was only when she finally returned to this world that she found herself on the floor, her sundress intact, no evidence of the door ravaging her. The door in question, however, stood ajar and ahead, a verdant and beautiful land of naught but green could be seen, trees as far as the eyes could see along with the rising spires of a white castle in the distance, towering over the sea of trees. But despite the fact that it seemed nothing had happened and that it had only seemed like a vague memory now... It did not stop Emmeline from feeling sore down there, almost as if she felt empty, as if something had recently filled her.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next