View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Late Swim (for Karen) 

Post Re: A Late Swim (for Karen)
The girl's muffled moans and pleas only served to further arouse the massive blob as his lower body continued to churn and roll, a sure sign that something was about to grow from within it. Her delicious juices quickly coated his rough tongue as the thick muscle pressed tightly between her soft sex lips, enjoying her sweet body as she flexed and arched higher over the warm waters of the pool.

Suddenly, another thick appendenge began to grow from the bottom of the black mass, bulging and throbbing as it took shape. Letting out another deep watery laugh, the massive tendril slowly formed into Cukoo's primary phallus, continuing to extend towards the girl's beautiful body. The massive member quickly grew in length and width, bulging to nearly three feet long and four inches wide as the young girl was slowly pulled downwards the growing phallus. The blob's black tongue slowly pulled from inbetween her slender, displaying her sweet sex for the massive phallus as it formed a very familiar head on it's tip just as his secondary cock had done moments before, still pressing tightly into her small mouth. "I thank you for all the delicious juices you have given me," boomed the black blob. "And now... I will give you the same enjoyment you have given me."

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:30 am

Her eyes open and closed slowly, gently, as some semblance of sanity returned to the young woman. Lashes drifting back down, her half-closed eyes drooped and began to stare aimlessly at the rippling water below her...

...until they saw something growing, extending towards her. After several long seconds of pure shock, she began to scream in shock and horror! The cries were muffled by the thing churning between her lips, the sounds only serving to echo across his member as she began to thrash about. There was no way she could take that! There was no way! It would break her in two...

Tears streaming down her cheeks again, she shook her head frantically, tossing her black hair about as she frantically squirmed. Her mind began to beg... and endless string of mental, desperate pleas that would be unanswered. That monstrous thing would shatter the young woman completely... her very soul would sunder when she was defiled by such a terrible thing!

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 am

The blob's laugh echoed through the pool building as the young beauty tried in vain to resist the pleasure growing inside her lovely body. Small muffled groans and pleas continued to reverberate through the thick member pressing tightly into her small mouth, swelling against her tongue as her lips squeezed tightly around it. Cukoo gazed downwards as his main phallus hovered mere inches from her small sex, bulging and throbbing with energy inbetween her smooth hips. Letting out another watery laugh, Cukoo gazed into the girl's eyes and said, "let it fill you."

As soon as the massive blob said those words, the massive phallus pressed itself hard against the front of the girl's soft sex lips. For a moment, Cukoo found it hard to press the massive member into the girl's tight body, only grinding and rubbing against the front of her soft sex lips. The thick tentacles wrapped around her wrists and ankles suddenly pulled her body downwards, thrusting the bulging phallus deep into her tight body. Another deep laugh filled the warm air the young girl's body instantly arched upwards as the walls of her delicious body stretched to their limits.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:15 am

Karen's hands clenched, her knuckles turning white. Her whole body tensed up, trying to fight the inevitable out of pure reflex... but this blob had her completely at its whim. A loud groan of pleasure slipped through her lips as it met her sex, a flush crossing her face at his words.

Whether she truly wanted to or not, she did just as he asked. Her depths opened and relented to his will. That massive thing began to force its way into her, to fill her utterly! Her back arched deeply, just as he expected, and she began to groan and cry out up towards the night sky. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and more sensual, desperate gasps escaped her as he pulled her down even harder...

Karen's hips began to buck frantically, moving on their own. They screwed her down hard onto the massive tentacle-cock, wet sounds escaping her with every jerk!

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:20 am

Cukoo gazed up and down the young girl's body as she arched and thrust her body into the air, trying to adjust to the massive phallus filling her sweet sex. The throbbing shaft slowly began to push itself in and out of her tight body, bulging slightly more with each hard thrust past her soft sex lips. The black blob could feel her tight body trying to tighten and grip around the swelling cock filling her body as muffled moans and gasps continued to to escape her mouth, his secondary phallus continuing to silence the signs of her growing pleasure.

"Yessssssss," hissed the black blob once again as the girl's slender legs began to spread further apart on their own, a sign that her squirming and flexing was no longer an attempt to escape. A deep blush filled her beautiful face as Cukoo's thick tentacles continued to twist and squeeze around her soft breasts, leaving a bright red ring around her smooth skin. The black mass continued to stare at his lovely prize, enjoying every ounce of her delicious body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:35 am

Karen was jerking about atop the tentacles as she began to erupt in pleasurable climaxes. Not just one, but an ongoing series, leaving her gasping and panting long enough for him to drive her mad with yet another... and then after... another still. Muffled shrieks escaped her lips, her eyes rolling back as the terrible thing continued to ravish her.

Her very sanity was threatening to leave her; Karen was wracked with such forbidden, impossible pleasures that she'd have squealed herself hoarse if her mouth wasn't busy wrapped around another one of his phalli. Her sweaty curves glistened in the moonlight; from shapely thighs to bulging breasts, every part of her was his to reap and toy with as he saw fit. Flushed and shaking with the latest in her orgasms, her back arched deeper and her body splayed out wider, the motion tossing her tits out harder into his squeezing and mashing tentacles. Nothing else mattered anymore, but what this blob could do to her.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 am

The beautiful young girl matched her own movements with the throbbing cock filling her tight sex, arching and driving her hips forward into the massive phallus with each hard thrust into her lovely body. "Deliciousssss," hissed the black blob as the young beauty continued to release small muffled moans and whimpers. Cukoo could tell that her body was enjoying every inch of the bulging member stretching her sex lips apart. The blob's secondary phallus inside her small mouth slowly began to pulse and throb in sync with the massive cock inside her tight sex, forcing themselves harder into her delicious body.

As the young girl's breasts continued to rise and fall slowly off her chest, the massive body of Cukoo began to slowly expand. A large collection of the blob's hot seed began to build up inside his black body, slowly starting to fill each of the throbbing cocks inside the well-bound girl. Sweat and water continued to roll down her smooth skin and into the water below as the massive blob prepared to give his beautiful prize everything he had...

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:32 am

Sweat-soaked breasts bulged, aching diamond peaks bounced, shapely thighs squeezed. She was naught but a sex doll, fucking herself against his cocks, dancing upon them like it was her purpose in life. With weak, ragged groans escaping her around the thing forcing its way down her mouth, Karen's back arched to offer her mounds to the heavens, to the moonlight shining down on her... she felt something building, something coming, and her body was beginning to react more frantically, her cries more shrill and needful.

Tears began to spill down her cheeks anew, something releasing the weeping of bliss and anguish as his cocks swelled even more with the torrent of seed that would be soon released. Her breath caught in her throat, a withheld scream that would tear free with the onslaught to come...

Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am

"Yessssss," hissed the black blob as the young girl began to match her own movements with that of the thick members thrusting into her beautiful body. Her tight sex began to grip against the throbbing phallus stretching her sex lips apart as bumps began to form across the shaft of the bulging cock, grinding against her swollen clit. Cukoo watched with pleasure small moans and groans vibrated through the secondary phallus filling her mouth, rolling her tongue across it's swelling head as muffled moans escaped her lips.

Slowly, the blob's hot seed began to fill each of his massive members, slowly bulging each shaft wider inside her lovely body. The beautiful sight of the young girl arching and flexing herself in growing pleasure was almost too much for Cukoo to handle. Soon, she would receive everything the giant blob had to give...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:58 am

Karen contorted and twisted, body trapped in this terrible monsters' torment, still wanting and needing every inch of it. A guttural groan slipped free, and then a desperate shriek. Those terrible bumps formed across the cock, sliding past her flowers' delicate petals, grinding against her aching pearl. They pushed into her so deeply, filling her from every angle as if they could soil her very soul.

These new, intense sensations nearly swept away her mind. But she instinctively felt those tentacles beginning to swell sent surges of desperation through her body; shriller, more desperate cries escaped her as her body thrust itself into needing arches. Were the cries supplication, desire? Horror, fear, or survival instincts? It did not matter; sweat slid down her smooth skin as she twisted in climax anew, her thoughts being whited out, destroyed by pure pleasure...

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 am

The beautiful sight was almost too much for the massive blob to handle. The girl's lovely body flexed and arched in perfect time with the massive members forcing their way into her small mouth and sex. Her sex lips continued to grip tightly around the swelling phallus filling her body as more muffled moans vibrated through the secondary cock filling her mouth. Gazing across the lovely sight, Cukoo's hot seed continued to build up in each of his throbbing shafts, ready at any moment to release themselves into his delicious prize.

Suddenly, the black blob leaned in towards the young beauty. "Delicious," whispered the giant mass as his hot seed suddenly released itself into her mouth and sex, each thick member pulsing and throbbing harder inside her body. The sticky fluid quickly filled the young girl's mouth as more hot liquid continued to burst through each giant phallus, unleashing everything Cukoo had inside his massive body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:48 am

Karen was flooded with it; lashes fluttering as legs kicked futilely. A choking sound echoed through her throat before she began to swallow. She had no choice, really... just to writhe and take it all, her own body still erupting in climaxes as the terrible blob soiled every inch of her.

It was so warm, she couldn't think. So much, it overflowed, spilling out of her lips and splashing out of her sex. Every new wave brought a new explosion, saturating and soiling her before pushing more out in a despoiling, sordid burst of fluids. Curves trembling, exhaustion crawling over her body, her eyes began to droop shut as she erupted yet again in her own sordid fireworks...

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 am

The girl's lovely body slowly began to drain of it's energy as her climax slowly subsided, her limbs going limp in the blob's tight grasp. Each of his thick members continued to swell and throb as more of the hot seed filled her small sex and mouth, forcing the young beauty to swallow more of the sticky liquid with each hard thrust. As her eyes began to close, the blob slowly began to withdraw each of his bulging members, forcing the last few ounces of his hot fluid into her body.

Finally, the massive cocks pulled away from her beautiful body, her shapely form dripping sweat and the blob's seed into the pool below. The thick tentacles holding her arms and ankles in place began to loosen slightly as Cukoo lowered his lovely prize into the warm waters of the pool, allowing her body to float gently on the surface. Keeping her bound for a moment, the blob's voice echoed through the air once again as he said, "I hope you enjoyed yourself."

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:58 am

Post I decided to add a bit after all :)
Karen continued to twist slowly as aftershocks of pleasure wracked her body. She felt him erupt into her mouth and depths, nearly smothering her in its spunk. She dared not think about it, dare not think of anything. She enjoyed it, enjoyed its devilish work, damn that thing. Her eyes closed, she just felt it slowly withdraw... and then water slowly surround her. Gently, true, enough that she could have fallen asleep there from sheer exhaustion, to be discovered in the morn.

Urgency however forced her limbs to move. The feeling of water closing around her sparked the life her body needed... to MOVE. She couldn't let herself fall into that gaze of pleasure-wracked exhaustion, and slowly Karen swam to the edge of the outdoor pool, dragging herself out of the water like a naked, wet rat. Dark hair clinging to her... she slowly began the long journey back to her room, her emotions in turmoil at the ecstasy she would remember for many weeks to come...

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3