View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Tis A Fairytale, Right? [For Katie] 

Post Re: Tis A Fairytale, Right? [For Katie]
A hand sliding under Katie's arm brought her back up, her back against the wolf's furry chest as the monster continued to slid its cock into her, groaning happily as her cunt made lewd noises with the thrusts of the monster's shaft. The wolf's hand cupped one of her tits, pinching the nipple in between fingers as it laughed from behind her, growing amused with its captive. Soon, the wolf's thrusts became erratic, and with a few more times, the monster slammed the full length into her, releasing its seed deep within Katie, panting softly.

And then, the wolf released Katie, allowing her to fall back against the bed, but it wasn't done just yet. "I got a little dessert for you, girl." The wolf laughed cruelly as it moved around to her face, cock slick with both her juices and his own seed hanging in front of her. "Be a good girl and do it, and then I'll let you go. Or you can refuse and we stay here a whole lot longer" And at last, here was a chance to be free from this nightmare.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:40 am

She moaned softly as she felt the seed emptying into her tender sex, her body pulled back so it was flush against that strong, furred chest, feeling the breath coming and leaving its ribcage in long bellows. Katie gasped, a groan leaving her as she felt the hot cum coating her inner walls.

He pulled himself out of her, leaving her feeling slightly dazed and ashamed as he dangled himself before her. She gulped, blushing bright red as she nodded, simply wanting to be free of this thing. She leaned in, parting her pink lips and wrapping them around the head, closing her eyes in distaste as she began to move up and down the thick length, tasting the mix of juices coating the thick length as it lay hot and slick atop her tongue.

~New England Punk Meets Tentacled Horror~

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:08 pm

The wolf would only laugh in sadistic joy as the young woman closed her eyes, clearly not enjoying the prospect of having to take his cock into her mouth. It was still laughing as Katie closed her lips down on his tip and began bobbing up and down on his slick member, tongue sliding against its length. "Oh yes, keep at it, girl. Clean every last bit of it up... After all, it's also your juices as well." The wolf grinned as it reminded her that it had been inside her, that she was not only cleaning off the evidence of his release but her own arousal.

So quiet, so submissive already. Somehow I think you aren't complaining about all this. Maybe it was what you really wanted. You didn't put up much of a fight after all, and you only taunted the wolf on. Laughter filled the room, a laughter the wolf did not hear for why would he? So our little heroine is just a cock tease, eh? So happy to be used and to clean off even those that are not human. In that case, I'll be sure to give you many opportunities to have more of your fun.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 am

Katie's cheeks blushed dark red as he taunted her, glaring up at her attacker as she felt the thick shaft pushing in and out of her lips, tasting that shameful mix of juices falling from his cock onto her tongue. She tried to close her eyes, to look away, to focus on anything else, but the narrator seemed to be present simply to stop her from doing so.

His voice caused a shiver of indignation to run through her. She wanted to object, to protest, but of course her actions had already spoken for her. A soft whimper left her as she simply allowed herself to endure her fate.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Claws grabbing the back of Katie's head, the wolf drove its cock further into her mouth, for all intent and purpose having found another hole to fuck and use. Already, a little of its cum had spurted out, splashing into her mouth as the monster's arousal only built and built with each thrust, clearly enjoying the female's mouth with its lewd growls and pants. "Get on your knees and suck harder, brat! Or I'll have my way with you all over again!" The wolf growled, laughing darkly as well.

But the sound of its laughter wasn't all that came out. The Narrator too joined in, amused at this. Somehow I don't think the heroine would mind, considering the way her cunt was enjoying it before. Eh, young lady? I'll wager that you're enjoying the taste of that wolf's cock in your mouth, huh?

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Katie gagged to herself as she felt the wolf's shaft spurt onto her tongue, tasting it as it pooled in her mouth, dripping down the sides of her tongue and resting against her teeth. She closed her eyes, sliding down onto her knees as she continued to suck, her resolve wavering with every moment the shaft spent between her lips.

The narrator's words cut into her and she felt her cheeks flaring red with shame. Still, she attempted to keep her mind blank, not to dwell on his words and god forbid to question their validity.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:18 pm

With her head better positioned now, the wolf took the chance to slid more of his hard cock past her lips, feeling quite close to yet another release as more spurts came from the top, dripping down into her mouth. His jerks, fast becoming erratic, continued to plunge into Katie, growling loudly with each slurp of her tongue against the wolf's shaft. And then, the wolf came with a particularly loud grunt as more of his hot seed exploded into the young lady's mouth, forcibly holding her head in place. And then, with a satisfied growl, the wolf allowed the student to clean him off yet again, pulling his softening shaft out after several moments.

"Thanks, brat. You're good at cleaning up, I'd say." The wolf added, laughing at Katie as it finally left her alone, retreating down the stairs, abandoning the little morsel it had for 'dessert'. But the Narrator wasn't as kind. Well, that was quite entertaining to watch, young lady. But no time to rest, I'm afraid. Up at it, young lady, there's a few dresses in the wardrobe. And mind your tongue, no one argues with me and gets away with it."

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Katie sputtered around the thick shaft as he climaxed between her lips. She felt the thick load shot onto her tongue, dribbling out of her lips as she tried to pull away. His forceful arms held her in place, keeping her head down at his waist as she was made to swallow, whimpering softly in defeat.

She fell to the ground as he let her go, pulling her knees up to her chin in the fetal position, shivering. Sending a glare up to the ceiling as the narrator continued his taunts, she sat there for a good bit of time before begrudingly making her way to the aforementioned wardrobe.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:56 pm

With the wolf gone for sure and the Narrator silent now, everything seemed to have returned to some sense of normalcy, if anything could ever be normal in this warped and twisted world. Within the wardrobe, there was only but a single dress left intact, all the rest seeming already torn or splattered with what was most like, dreadful thought, blood. The dress, in question, happened to be of a long length, along with being of a dark crimson color which made it rather obvious who it belonged to.

Right at that moment, an indistinct noise could be heard downstairs, and the stairway brightened up slightly as the familiar luminous wisp had finally returned, from who knew where. "Hey, I'm back- Whoa, what went on?" The insufferably annoying wisp flitted around Katie, catching her attention. "If you wanted fun, you could have just asked me to stay out a bit longer, I found this patch of really excellent herbs." Despite being annoying as always, the wisp was noticeably mellow, almost... high.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:02 am

She pulled on the dress begrudingly, wondering if her fate might somehow be even further linked to its former inhabitant now that she had solidified that bond in an existential sense. She glared at the wisp as he flitted back into the room, rolling her eyes slightly at his questioning.

"Oh, herbs, lovely. Hey! Next time you decide you want to go play Roger Waters out in the forest, a little heads up. Especially when you leave me in the rapehouse from death-hell, okay?" she spat, looking indignant as she finished up pulling on the tight red dress.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:05 pm

The wisp backed up quickly as the girl snapped at it. "Whoa, chill. Being angry isn't good for your health, you know? Beside, I don't see anyone else here." The wisp resumed flitting around randomly, still as mellow as it was annoying. "Oooh yeah, I almost forgot to mention. I heard there's a wolf prowling around, so be careful. He ain't a nice fellow." The wisp added, quite oblivious to the fact that she had not only met the wolf already but had been raped by him.

Touchy, aren't we? I'd be nicer to your only friend, even if he's not quite that helpful. Hmm, you don't really look too... heroic. So let's fix that! No need to thank me, though.

"Heeey, nice!" The wisp laughed as it flitted toward Katie's chest, which was now quite more prominent as the dress refitted itself, showing off all of her curves in a rather seductive manner, as if it was now turning her into bait for the denizens of Fairyland. And at the same time, the length of the dress grew smaller until it barely went past her knees, making it a miniskirt instead. "I'd totally hit that."

Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:06 am

Katie blushed as she looked down, feeling her clothes shrink at the narrator's words. Her indignance rose again, especially hearing the little wisp comment on her obscene state of dress as soon as it suddenly manifested itself upon her being, leaving her in a tight little miniskirt that left horridly little to the imagination.

"Hey! You're supposed to be with me in this!" she called out, trying to cover herself, "Just show me where we're heading, alright blinky?"

Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:45 am

"Like, chill out. Being angry ain't healthy. We totally should go back to that patch and have a couple of hits, though." The wisp gigged irately, not really caring about her anger and yet somehow there was the feeling that, despite its lack of eyes, it was still ogling her. And then it started coughing hastily, as if to try and get off the topic. "Anyway, if we're done here, we gotta get to the nearby town, they'll, like, tell us where to go from there. Ain't far, either. Just a bit of a walk, some pumpkin patch, then a little more walking, and we're there!"

And so, reunited with her friend after her encounter with the big bad wolf, an encounter that she certainly loved, from the way she looked, hehehe... The Narrator giggled, deliberately taunting the woman to snap at him again. The two are once again back on their adventure through Fairyland, who know what they'll meet again, or who she'll get screwed by?

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3