View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A whole new fanbase (Shokushu pixies/ Airi) 

Post Re: A whole new fanbase (Shokushu pixies/ Airi)
I lovvvvvedthe sound of all the gifts. least until the cute green on said something about a special gift... pink's explination didn't help at all.

"nani desu ka?"

I asked simply. course it was in japanese. I speak in japanese when confused. that so bad?

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 am

While none of the Pixies were particulary fluent in Japaneese, they had picked up a smattering of terms in many mortal lanuages, and the general meaning was apparent in Airi's face and her innocent eyes.

"Oh, that gift? You don't know it?" said Pink, eager to enlighten. "It is a special gift, one that we give to girls we like. And the best part of it is, it is even as fun to give as to get. Sometimes it even rubs off, sorta. So we all get to share!"
This latest comment sparked a chorus of agreement. Whatever it was, it was something all the pixies were eager to share.

"It is called a real, serious, multi-pixie orgasm.", Green explained, grinning widely. "Do you want some?"

"Ohh, pleasepleaseplease! Say you want it!", urged another.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

I didn't know what on earth the little darlings were talking about and it showed on the lost look on my face.

"uhhhh... can't say I want it if I don't know what it is can I?"

I giggled softly running a hand through one of my floor touching pigtails.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:51 am

"Well, it is kind of hard to explain if you have not tried it.." said Pink. "It is, well.."

"I can explain!", Green interrupted. "It is kind of like, you know flowers, right? And bees. Except there are pixies instead of bees. Much better with pixies, really, and.."

"You are making it all so complicated!", Pink said. She landed on the petite idols shoulder, before resuming her explanation. "Imagine it kind of like tickling. Are you ticklish? Anyway, it is kind of like tickling, but you touch someone in special spots, until they start to feel really good. And then you do it some more, and it becomes so good, they go, like Ohhhhh! Ahhhh! Oh don't stop! Instead of kicking and laughing. Wanna try it?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

"I dunno... It sounds weird..."

I replied to their confusing words lowering my head thinking. I'd never been tickled either. I looked at the pixie on my shoulder and giggled slightly. they seemed so adamant.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:30 am

"Oh.." Pink said, obviously dissappointed.
A few bursts of confused fairie chatter erupted amongst the pixies.
This human obvioulsy did not know what she was missing. She did not seem to know, nor to care.
It was their duty to correct that, wether she was willing or not.

"Oh, but you want some gossammer clothes, maybe?", Yellow said hopefuly. "I can make them real fast, cause I brought some of the magic seeds. We will make you so cute!"

A chorus of agreement could be heard from the others.
"But, you see.. just how we make them is kind of a secret. You must promise to close your eyes while we make them for you."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:42 pm
Profile YIM

"Well those soound really nice and coming from such pretty cute little things like you they have to be adorable!"

a giggle escaped my lips as I nodded crossing a finger over my heart as I closed my eyes brushing a hand through my hair once.

"And I swear I'll keep my eyes closed!"

((sorry about the late reply been busy))

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:00 pm

(OOC: No problem! Real life keeps me from posting as fast as I wish I could as well.)

The pixies were quick at work. Creating gossammer clothes is a complex thing, that requires the planting of special seeds, brought to produce strands of silk like material that needs to be woven into threads of pixie illusion. This creates a very thin, very light type of fabric, that can be shaped into almost any shape or collar.

But the pixies were not only creating gossamer clothes. Oh no. Their magic were affecting other plants as well. These had other uses, that Airi would soon learn off. But not yet.

Yellow landed on Airis shoulder, running one hand through her fine hair. "Pretty singer. We need you to take off your clothes. We need to fit the clothes on you, you see. I promise we won't look!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:37 pm
Profile YIM

I blushed. they want me to take off my clothes... well I didn't really like people seeing me with my clothes off... but the thought of having such beautiful clothes... made by little creatures of myth like these... it was irresistable. I nodded and slipped off my top and skirt without hesitation with my eyes still closed.

"Alright... now what?"

It was still hard to tell my bra was stuffed... I did well with flesh colored inserts I had made and all that. I stood in the school issued panties and bra, of course I had altered them all with my favorite teal stripes!

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:23 am

"Ooh! That is so much better!", Yellow cooed. Several of the pixies were busy fabricating gossamer threads. They did indeed intend to give her what her gift, but not until they had a little fun..

"You need to hold out your arms, please!" Yellow continued. Holding a strand of nearly invisible, transparent silk, she circled Airi a few times. "I will need to use this to take your measurements."

Yellow and a few other pixies fuzzed about for a bit. A couple started to tug at her bra. "This one is padded. We must take it off for the right measurements. We promise not to look!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:23 pm
Profile YIM

I yelped when they started to tug at my bra... padded and stuffed. I didn't want them to think badly of me but... I really wanted the clothes they were offering, they sounded so pretty. I guess I didn't have much of a choice. I blushed and slipped the claspless bra off over my head revealing how very very very very flat I was...

I didn't say anything I couldn't even imagine what they thought of me right now. I just wanted to curl up into a ball and die.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:56 am

The pixies chattered and squealed with delight as the bra came off, revealing more of her feminine, petite beauty. The size of her breasts did not bother them. Quite the contrary. Had Airi been able to understand their language, she would have heard how much they appreciated her girlish looks and her innocence.

The pixies were swarming around her now, a tornado of exited energy. The plan had been to see just how far they could get with just subterfuge, but the game had become just too exiting. A few of them grabbed hold of her panties, and started tugging at them.
"We need you to take off these as well!"
"I bet her ass is quuuuuuute!"

Yellow and a couple others landed on her shoulders, and started kissing and licking at her slender neck.
"Oh, you are so sweet! Please, let us teach you how pixies fuck!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:22 pm
Profile YIM

I blushed brightly grabbing at the waistband of my blue stripped panties as the pixies began to tug. I shivered and shook my head.

"B...but... I... no... I can't!"

I knew a little about things... I knew enough to know that I wasn't supposed to take off my panties! It was then when i noticed 'yellow' ask me to let them show me something that I didn;'t get... it was a weird word too! I muttered it a few times with a confused expression on my face. It was adorable my hair hanging down in front of my bare chest.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:20 am

"Oh, off course you can!"
"Yay! Let us teach her to fuck!"
"Don't worry, sweet singer! We will have you screaming and moaning in no time!"

Somehow, Airi's no had become a yes in the ears of the pixies. Or rather, she was so irritableness, they could not stop anyway. Several of them were so horny, they had started to glow.

"You can't have these on!". While Airi had been distracted, the pixies had been pumping magic into the plants they had made to grow. Now one of them lunged, more like a snake or tentacle than the plant it had been. It grabbed hold of the last garment, and began pulling at it. Soon the petite Asian would have to let go, or the panties would be torn.

Meanwhile, the pixies were swarming the idol, trying to land on her and cover her with kisses and touches.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:22 pm
Profile YIM

"naishi te kudasai! sutoppu!!!"((no please! stop that!))

I panicked crying out in japanese as I held onto the waist of my panties and with my free hand grabbing at the plant trying to break it's grip on my panties. I really liked these... and I didn't want them to be torn or to take them off.

"omachi kudasai... nani seikō imi desu ka!?"((wait... what does fuck mean!?))

I was still naive I didn't know what they were talking about teaching me and I was panicking even more. My eyes were watering as I kept trying to pry the vine off my last piece of clothing.

"dōshite watashi no ue ni chakuriku , naze , subete no , dōshite kon'na koto wo shi te iru nara , naze watashi himei to umekigoe wo shi tai desu ka ? sō watashi ni kisu wo sa re masu ka ?"((why are you landing on me, why are you all kissing me, why are you doing this, why do you want me to scream and moan???))

I was crying my eyes out now as they continue to touch and kiss my shoulders and neck.

"watashi wo kizutsukeru shi nai de kudasai !" (please don't hurt me!)

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next