View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Encounters of the Tentacular kind (for Narissa) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Encounters of the Tentacular kind (for Narissa)
She was brought out of her fogged mind by the sudden blast of cold water freezing her front. Screeching, the temperature was quite sobering as she tried to pull her arms in front of her to block the shower.

"It's too cold!" Her teeth chattered as she spoke, turning her head to keep the spray from out of her face. Ignored, she had to wait for the water to get warm (it was probably messing around with the knobs itself as she hung helplessly)

Forced to wait out this cruel torture, she was made to endure the lecherous tentacles, sliding effortlessy across her bare skin, made lubricated with the warm growing water. Even now, as they groped around her breast she couldn't help but give a pleasent sigh as her body was bounced with the phallus inside her, by no means slowing in the water.

Well that showed that thing wasn't exaclty like the aliens on the movie and were crippled by the liquid.

"Mmph!" The sound being heard behind her clamped lips as the water grew warmer against her sensitive body, rolling over her nipples and lighting up her clit and labia.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:08 am

"How does it feel, letting your body give in like this? You're enjoying yourself, even if you protest... is it really that big a deal to enjoy something like this? I could always come back for you later, and give it to you later, if you'd like... even in more specific ways."

He was offering something like that? Who knew if he was serious, or expected her to say yes to something like that? Regardless, when you thought about what he was after, offering something like that might make sense... getting a second go with a girl would make things easy, wouldn't it? He wanted the girl's pleasure... and it was worth the low odds to ask, wasn't it? Or at least, perhaps that was his line of logic...

She would tilt back, then... or more precisely, he would drop her upper body slightly, so that she was tilted back, her head and shoulders pointed towards the ground, her legs and hips pointed slightly towards the ceiling. The water ran down from her legs, down her breasts and off of her arms, its comforting feel running over her.

The tendril inside of her renewed its pumping, pushing into her cunt again and again, drilling her as deeply as she had ever felt in her life. it moved quickly and energetically inside of her... though the tendril had been toying with her for awhile, it seemed even more enthusiastic now.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:35 am
Profile YIM

Was this alien serious? Feeling herself dippin backwards from its tentacle manipulation, the blood began to flow to her head as the tentacles around her caressed and stroked the different parts of her sensitve body. The warm water being more exposed to her cunt as the phallus continued pumping in pace with her heart beat, the water from there pouring up (or down in this position) her body, between her upturned breast and towards her neck. Hints of feminie juices lingered in the water.

The rocking and thumping, mind numbing caresses . . . She could end it? She'd gamble before with a monster. It turned out . . . relatively well . . . mostly. Would it work a second time.

"Please, " she gulped out "Please stop?"

Even her own voice cracked under the strain, the first whole sentence she was able to speak since she was swept off her feet.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 am

"Stop? Still? Well, then."

The being was actually a little bit surprised at how strongly this girl fought him... but it was nearly time. Time for her to see his true form. Or at least, the form that he projected into this dimension. Really, it wasn't his actual true form, more like a vehicle or an avatar like in a video game or something, but it was made out of organic materials, and she'd see exactly what she was in for: The source of all these tentacles.

And so she could see, if she looked, something appearing, as if out of thin air. Like one of those cloaked klingon warships in that Star Trek series, the large object appeared, winking into existence there in the large showers... there was a reason it had chosen this area, and not the smaller shower, after all!

It looked like a large, spherical object. It was fleshy, like the entire thing was a living sphere of... something. It was the core, and tentacles protruded from it. One couldn't tell if there were enough to account for all the ones molesting her at the moment, but that didn't matter... it was clearly their source.

Of course, none of this had the least effect on the molesting... oh, it continued just as before, as though nothing special was happening at all!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 am
Profile YIM

Watching something descend from almost nowhere, Narissa felt her heart pound faster in the suddenly small confines of her rib cage. She couldn't even describe it, other than maybe a spherical orb of doom looming over her naked and showered self.

But she could tell the tentalces were originating from it.

Well then . . .

The way it left off for her to fill the gap; Had she chose wrong? Was it finally tired of her and was only showing itself now to kill her? A million thoughts ran through her head and she was wondering if she had made the wrong decision. But what choice was it really?

Say yes-- You're fucked
Say no-- Still fucked.

The conflict had no solution to this dillemma.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 am

Well, one could at least say that she was fucked... and she was about to get even more fucked, in a moment!

"relax, I'm not going to hurt you or anything. So don't freak out. However, you will get to see the insides of my core, so you're in luck!"

Why on earth was he sounding so cheerful? Regardless, her soaking wet body was pulled away from the shower. The cool air suddenly struck her, colder and less comfortable even than the cold water had been, now that she was so completely soaked! Every part of her was dripping water, and her hair was all sticking together... and yet her dripping form was being carried, swiftly, to this sphere.

It opened up quickly, and the inside looked fleshy, and pink, and soft. As well as gooey, like there was a bit of slime of some kind in there. The tentacle that had been drilling into her so completely pulled out, and in fact all the ones toying with her nipples, breasts, clit... everywhere, left. She was suddenly untouched again, as she was laid, quickly, inside the core...

It would feel as soft as it looked, and as wet as it looked, too. But it was warm, compared to outside, and would be a comforting change from the chilly air!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:00 am
Profile YIM

The cups on her nipples popper off, releasing hard and engorged nipples to stand on their own. The thick one inside of her pulled out, a slurping sound coming from the hole, now dripping with cum. The one on her clit finally released, leaving her blood soaked and excited nub alone.

With the sudden stop, Narissa was free to focus on the tentacles now carrying her towards something.

Seeing this, monstrosity of a sphere, her breath got caught into her thoat. It looked organic, being that it was red and looked like texture of a large organ, glossy and squishy with the occaisonal wave of pulsing going through the surface. Like a large heart thrumming under the surface.

With a large opening, able to fit her tall and nude body, a panic overtook her. The tentacles were pulling her towards that very opening, a darker red of squishing flesh pulsed inside, ready for its new inhabitant.

"Wait! What are you going do?!"

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 pm

"Eh, taking you to a more comfortable spot is all."

He said it as if it wasn't a big deal that he was dropping her into a weird spherical thing. As it was, she didn't have long to consider it, for only a few seconds after she spoke the tentacles dropped her entirely, into the soft core. It was as warm and moist as a place could get... and it closed up quickly. However, it wasn't completely dark. Instead, light came through, either from outside, or artificially inside. It was glowing slightly in there, a pink light that would allow a person to see themselves and their surroundings easily enough with a little bit of adjustment.

He spoke again. But this time it felt different. It was stronger, more dominating in her thoughts, as though he was much closer than he had been before, however that made sense.

"Now that you are inside of me, and you are as stimulated as you can get... it will be time for the main course, so to speak, of your pleasure... I'd have waited longer, and saved this for another time, but you insisted there wouldn't be. Of course, we'll see about that."

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 pm
Profile YIM

Narissa, though her muscles felt weak and couldn't hold a grip if she tried, was quick to get up on her hands and knees to crawl to the now closed wall of flesh that had let her in.

"Please don't eat me!" she whined, her bottom lip trembling at the thought. Crawling to the wall was squishy, like moving on a water bed, where the surface sunk constantly on contact. Maybe that's what she should have considered, as she got on her only her knees to try and press against the wall, she sunk more into it, her front pressed into the wall.

"Ooh," she moaned, her an ache in her nipples came as they slid down the soft and moist layer of the wall. Was this what the alien meant when she'd feel more comfortable?

Finding herself sliding more into it, she found her heart and groin pulsing with want as the she leaned more into it.

"Oh my gosh . . ."

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:39 pm

As her panic dissipated, Antipode watched the change to pleasure and desire carefully. Here, he didn't need to hold her, or grasp her in any way. So, no tentacles would come just for that. But as she lay against the fleshy wall of her little prison, a tentacle would trail up from her knee, moving slowly, carefully up her body towards her aching cunt.

"You're free to move as you like... though I will of course provide you with something to make you feel as good as you wish."

He spoke carefully, and made sure to keep the sound of being victorious out of his voice. The tentacle, which was as wet, and as warm as the rest of this place, and in fact was made out of the same material, slipped up to her pussy then, and began lightly brushing against her. It didn't enter her yet, but as the tip rubbed against her opening it would only tease... for the moment.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 pm
Profile YIM

The warm and humid 'room' did nothing to clear her frazzeled mind as she breathed in deeply. Feeling a pleasent touch tracing over the back of her thigh that wasn't the dripping of her sweet honey.

With no pain or acidy burning feel on her skin, testimants of not being digested, she was able to relax more as her mind delves into the the wall, allowing her sensitve nipples to enjoy the feel of it and whatever touching her to contnue unhindered.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Well, if she wasn't going to react or anything, Antipode saw no reason not to start things right off again! The tentacle which until now teased lightly at her opening pushed up suddenly, entering her still only recently emptied cunt fairly quickly. Texture-wise, it was as if the wall which she was resting on so carefully was now inside of her, in addition to her being inside of it. It filled her slick hole up quickly, moving deep inside of her before beginning to pull out of her again.

It slid casually, without great haste, back into her, and began that motion of a calm, much less energetic act of sex than what he'd been giving her before. He debated using a substance he'd discovered earlier on accident, a goop contained within the fleshy wall and tentacle, which he'd found to be a powerful aphrodisiac. Of course, it didn't seem as though the girl needed such a thing at this point, so he decided to wait, and keep it in reserve.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:33 pm
Profile YIM

Her breath hitched in her throat when she felt something wet, warm, and pulsing snuggle up her snatch. When it began to wriggle its way back out through her nether lips. A throaty moan passed her lips as she attempted to anchor herself, grippy on the squishy flesh of wall as it pulled out.

'He's right! Everything feels insane to the touch!' her mind grinded out as she held on tightly to the surface.

"I can't take this," she mewled pleadingly to Antipode, the begging in her voice unhidden by the huskiness it had obtained from her state.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:06 am

"Oh? May I ask why not?"

That strange tentacle inside of her continued to move, speeding up easily inside of her body. Its strange texture rubbed against her inner walls as it moved, and she'd feel it filling her deeply, then pull almost entirely out of her before pushing up again. As it sped up, the amount of power in its thrust was enough to move her body, causing her to slide up a few inches on the moist, seemingly slick wall she was bracing herself against. Up and down, a few inches at a time, and even her knees would soon move off of the "ground", if only for a brief moment.

Her arousal was really shining through, and he wasn't going to ignore it. Another tendril, in size only a little smaller than the first, started sliding up her leg, even wrapping around it a few times, while that other one continued its actions. This one, much like an earlier one, had a fairly smooth surface, perhaps like a tongue. Its destination, of course, was her clitoris. That overly stimulated nub would start to be licked, lightly, almost as if by a tongue, even while the other continued.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:16 am
Profile YIM

The tendril began delving deeper and deeper into her, then when it could go no further, continued bottoming her out, pushings at her womb deliciously. Instead of causing her pain at the stretch, it only served to arouse her even more at the new touch.

'It must be . . .like he said.' The core was getting her more hot and bothered, just like he promised. Her grip was growing slackened on the wall and with the entangling slither of another touch her clit, a jolt jetted up her spine as her eyes saw nothing but fireworks. Her grip slipped from the wall as she fell backwards on the soft squishy ground, legs still splayed open as she is ravaged onward.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next