View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
 Festiival (for Yoko) 

Post Re: Festiival (for Yoko)
Behavior centers, Discipline. Difficult.

Aegir let the words of the Librian sink into his head, dreading electrical attacks and pertaining them to difficult. He didn't worry about much else and associated the two as one. But the woman walked away from him, ending their conversation. Time being a factor he left for the indicated spot, no questions to ask since it was made perfectly cleaqr to him what this Librian require of him in exchange for knowlege.

Choices being limited do to time constraint he slunk towards the behavior centers as he wondered why this being rearranged thoughts coming up with her being a protective measure. Suppressing thoughts, perhaps of the attacks against her though whatever her reasons it had hardly mattered to him at the moment.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Upon entering the behavioral center, Aegir would notice how unusually clean it was. There didn't seem to be any signs of mental dust or cobwebs. The area was hard to figure out though. The area looked like an entry way to some grand estate. Coming from one of the side areas was somebody apparently humming. If Aegir were to follow the sound, he would find himself faced with a new female. The woman currently had her back turned to Aegir.

This gave him a view of the woman's slender back due to her outfit. The woman was wearing a maid’s outfit with an open back portion to it. Turning around the woman was startled to see Aegir. It was obvious she was well endowed like the other fragments. There were a few items that seemed out of place on her though. On her wrist were leather bracelets, which one would think Replica would be wearing. Around her neck was a leather dog collar with a chain, but the chain looked broken as if she had broken free.

W...what are you doing here? Y...you don't belong in this place. She seemed to be off guard at the sudden appearance of Aegir. She also seemed to be trying to hide something behind her back. It didn't help with both hands behind her back her bosom was even more ample. Mental reboot will begin in 20 minutes. Aegir would suddenly feel as if he was being restrained. The woman had apparently bound him with some chains; however the bindings appeared to be weak. This did buy her enough time to get out of dodge, as she began to flee.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:21 am

Slowly he crept up on her, the hum had entranced him making him docile as he simply watched rather than reacted as he was prone to do. That was until she ceased humming addressing him. She had been surprised in seeing him while he had been surprised himself when he felt numerous restraints storming over his body.

Nothing he couldn't deal with as he flexed against the chains, metal crumbling away as he broke free though she had been already in the process of fleeing. Time being a constraint he knew that he would not catchy her if he were to rely on speed alone, thus he used the power in his mind offensively as he ushered in a telekinetic blast while he persued.

He had used this force to grab hold of her, to restrain her until he could slither up to the maid. His white eyes falling upon her as he crept, rather slithered, forward.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:49 pm

She couldn't allow Aegir to have what was in her possession. This left the woman running for her existence. Unfortunately it wasn't destined for her to get away, as an invisible blast hit her. The woman was sent falling to the floor from her sudden loss of balance. This sent her rolling before she was finally able to pick herself up. Unfortunately by the time she got up, Aegirs telepathic grip was on her.

Let me go this very instant. I won't allow a pervert like you to get what he wants. Even though she was bound by mental means, the woman still tried to escape by physical struggling. She wasn't even paying attention to the approaching Aegir. It was apparent that she wasn't going to cooperate like the last two fragments had.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:17 pm

He slunk up to her, tentacles pulling his mass along until he had reached her. A quick scan of her as his eyes dipped down over her than back up. Time of course had been ticking away, time he did not have.

When he finally reached her his mouth tendrils quivered and waved, he gazed upon her not liking the fact that he couldn't read her thoughts. Still she fought and struggled against the invisible force that held her securely.

Doing a little reorganizing in the library?

He explained some of the reason why he had been here allowing her to work out the other details within her own mind.

To answer her previous question he spoke into her mind as he reached towards her struggling body with multiple tentacles tearing off her clothes. I'm Aegir. Things could go smoothly for you or they could be quite unpleasant.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:57 pm

The woman's eyes went wide as it sank who had sent Aegir. T...that's none of your business. Hey wait keep those things away from me. No, stop! Her maid uniform was suddenly torn from her body. The woman's struggling stopped, as she felt her bosom bounce free of their only confines. It was apparent this fragment didn't care for undergarments. The only things on her body know where the leather bracelets and leather dog collar.

Aegir would see something, which had been hidden by the uniform. Under the collar was a silver chain, and on that chain was a key. It would explain why she had tried so desperately to get away, and then try to get free. H...How may I serve you? The Woman final said, as her face was flush from embarrassment. Her grey orbs couldn't even look at Aegir. The tone of her voice had changed from rebellious to submissive. Suggesting she was going to cooperate with Aegir.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:28 pm

For starters you don't need this.

A tentacle had slipped beneath the chain holding the key, tugging upon it as it broke the chain a lifted the key to his eyes in order to inspect it. His mouth tendrils quivered during this. His vision glancing towards his submissive captive. If not constrained for time he may have acted upon his fiendish thoughts.

How do I use this and where?

This of course had referred to the key that dangled on it's broken chain as it dangled from the grasp of his tentacle. His eyes flickered back to her as if waiting for an answer.

And where? And can your other aspects monitor you and what your up to and what is happening to you?

Character Listing

Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:25 am

The woman shuddered as Aegir took his prize. She had been entrusted to protect that key, but had failed in doing so. Now Aegir was pressing her for information, which she had little choice but to divulge. The key you now posses is one of three keys. You need the three keys in order to unlock the master key. I'm not exactly sure where the master key is, or how the keys you’re after unlock it. The woman fell silent after she had given her answer. After all she didn't need to speak to Aegir, but unfortunately he had another question for her.

To a limited extent. I'm sure you are aware we originally came from a whole, so we have limited connectivity to each other. That was probably a safety measure in itself. It was probably to keep those who have cooperated with you so far, from knowing the exact where abouts of the keys. Now I have a question for you, are you going to do what that woman sent you here for, or are you just going to leave? I doubt she knew I had a key, and sent you here about my book rearranging. She just waited for Aegir’s response. Knowing she could be in a much worse situation.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:08 am

No, I'm pressed for tim so it looks as if you lucked out. But discipline can take several forms ...

He tried to use one of his mental commands upon her unsure if it would work or not. His telekinesis seemed unhampered but since she had only been a shard of a whole he had no idea if it would work or not. Still he tried, projecting his mind forth as he had summoned up his domination ability instructing her not to go into the library under her own volition.

That invisible hold upon her had vanished though, a tentacle gripping onto her tattered uniform. But I will need these ...

Character Listing

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:20 am

Mental reboot will begin in 15 minutes. It seemed as Aegir's own words had come to haunt him, as the warning went off. The woman had little clue of what Aegir meant. That was until she felt him trying to mentally leave an impression on her. The command was simply to stay out of the library, since this was the behavioral center though. The command was denied for risk of complications in reality.

Feeling the grip on her body was gone, and she could move. The first thing the woman did was turn her back towards Aegir, while covering herself with her arms. Go ahead take it. I can't use it any more in its current condition. Just get out, since you got what you came for and more. The woman walked over to a side door, before disappeared into the room behind it.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:52 am

Aegir's eyes gave her a glimpse, almost a longing glimpse as he had wished that he had more time on his hands but giving the count down there issibly exert his tentacles, one after another as he virtually dragged himself along.

In one tentacle he had grasped a set of tattered clothes, in another the shiny key dangling from a broken chain. His eyes spilled over the key as his head filled with scenarios of how it could be used in conjunction with the two others. Had there been some kind of door that he had to unlock with them? He didn't have any answers for certain.

Instead he headed back to the behavioral centers of her brain, the library. His eyes peeling over the rows of book shelves in search of the Librian that he knew dwelled here.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:48 pm

That was rather quick. I wasn't expecting you back so soon. Did you teach her a valuable lesson? The Librarian's voice would be coming from behind Aegir. The Librarian walked around Aegir, so that she was standing directly in front of him. Her eyes fell upon the tattered remains of the woman's maid uniform. I'll be taking this, and it seems you picked up something extra. The Librarian would re-leave Aegir of the torn maids outfit, and walk over to a counter.

Placing the article of clothing on the counter, the librarian looked back over at Aegir. You'll find another key in the book of loneliness. You'll find it under L. Aegir would notice that the key he had, would begin to pulsate with an aura. The closer he got to the L section of the library. The stronger the aura began to glow. Did these keys have some sort of function to find each other?

Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:59 am

She shouldn't have to worry about her again. Though if I hadn't been constrained by tim I could have been more thorough and not as quick.[

He had somewhat lied figuring that this hadn't been his problem anyway as he slithered towards a row of bookcases. L, he searched out that letter while the key pulsated within his grasp. I ... J ... K ... ah here it was, L. The key had seemed strongest here as it had pulsated in his grasp leading hhim to the right book as he made his way along the section of books.

Since the maid had not seemed to know he addressed the Librian some of the questions that had plagued his mind as mauve fingers fell upon the book Love in the Moonlight.

Had he not been pressed for time he may have turned that title over in his mind but hadn't as he seized it up in his grasp, opening it in hopes of finding another key.

How are they used, the keys that is? Are there just three or more? Do you know where other keys may lie?

Character Listing

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:16 am

Aegir would turn through the pages, and finally come across a key embedded into the book. There was also something written on the page next to the indent. "A girl sits under the moonlight looking for love. She sits there waiting for someone to come fetch her. There has been no one, since she began to sit under the moonlight. The girls reticule her for not being physically appealing, and men just shrug her off as being nothing special. She sits under the moon light waiting for someone to come for her. She waits for someone to relieve her of all she has suffered, and who will honestly appreciate her for what she is."

The two keys would pulsate in tandem with each other. I wasn't entrusted with that key, so I don't know how they work, or how many there are. I stumbled upon it because the book slipped from my hand, when I was putting the books back in place. I also don't know where any other keys might be. Aegir would notice the keys stop pulsating once he had them both near each other. This only concluded with them showing Aegir something. They showed an area much like a Japanese shrine, but didn't give the exact location. It was apparent they had some location ability when close to each other. Mental reboot will begin in 10 minutes. Where ever the location was, Aegir was going to need and find it fast.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 am

Only ten minutes left to him, he held both keys close together in a single tentacle so as not to be mislead by any pulsing that they did. He had thought about that shrine for a moment as he listened to the Librian's words. Save for the key itself she seemed to be of no help to him.

A moment in thought had slipped by, he had to make a decision quick thinking that it had been best to go to her long term memories since this place had seemed important to Yoko. With keys in one tentacle he head there leaving behind the library. Yes he could have looked upon her memories to see what could be found out about this place though he had not felt that the Librarian would particularly want him messing around here and he did not have the time afforded to him to deal with a confrontation.

Thus he had taken a stab a matters and simply acted against his wishes only wishing that he had more time on hand. He did give thought to those words though as he went thinking that the shine had been important but not just that the could be a clue within their verses that he had simply over looked in his hurry.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next