View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Forest Path (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Forest Path (for Ishtar)
Please, please let somebody be looking for me. She hoped beyond hope that somebody will realize that she had been gone too long. Her back had become rigid as Aegir's wet fingers played with it.

She once again tried to free her hands, but for her efforts she found tentacles slowly pulling her legs apart. She didn't have much time to try to stop it when she felt his breath near the back of her neck. A wet warm sensation began tickling her neck as a Aegir's began to explore her.

Ahhh...No!...Ahhh...stop... She began to pant as a pair of tentacles had returned to between her thighs and began massage the area. She could feel her pussy responding to the massages as she tried to gasp for air.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:50 am

Drawing two flexible tentacles around her, Aegir had found himself using them to grip at her hanging breasts curling about them despite the fabric of her top that rippled beneath his touch as he slid it against her body, her pleas did not fall on deaf ears, however, and while he had not stopped administering to her body he had made a telepathic reply to her.

Why? Why stop?

His question had been one made out of curiosity, though he had not known what she had to offer him to do so. If it had been worthwhile in doing so then e could be tempted in releasing her, he had done so from time to time when releasing his prey had been more worthwhile to him in the long run. Of course it had been rare indeed that he heard anything that he didn't here given his long life span.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 am

Ishtar looked down as she feel a pair of tentacles wrap around her chest. Each tentacle found a breast and began to wrap around it. Despite her top cover her chest, it provided her little protection from the sensation she was experiencing. To her horror, she could feel her nipples begin to harden under the guidance of the damp tentacles.

As Aegir asked her a question she tried to focus on it, hopping that she found the beginning of her way out. She didn't understand how she had gotten inside her head, but it was currently not the most pressing matter.What...do...ahhh...de..sire...be..sides...aah...my...body? Uhh...oohh. May..be...I...can...help...ahhh...you...a..chieve...it?

Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Immortality. He answered, tentacles still on her breasts as they coiled about them as they had received such an ovation for his attention to them. He had not been interest in actual immortality since he had lived so damn long and hadn't been face with the end of his life, he couldn't even see the end of his life. Rather he had meant that he wished to be immortalized throught the ages, something that he moved to tell her to clear up any confusion she might have had.

To be immortalized. To be remembered for all time in stone, or literature, or tales handed down throughout the ages. That is the immortality that I seek.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Ishtar thought about it. Her panting was making it difficult to speak. She let out a soft moan as the she struggled to tried to form the words. Her breasts were swelling under Aegir's caressing tentacles. Thought would have to be her method of communication now. I could write a ...play. A play for the ages about you...

She moaned again as one of the tentacles began teasing her nipple even through her top. You will be famous!! She hoped that that would interest him more than her. Aaah!!!

Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 pm

A play about him. He had found his mind reaching into her own to see just how good of a playwright she had been though he still had a secure hold upon her with his tentacles.

Words had been unnecessary since he could pluck the chords of her thoughts as easily as one could pluck the strings on a harp. His mind reading her own as tentacles brushed against her breasts, coiling about them while their tips brushed against her nipples, or rather where he had thought they had been.

A play ... interesting.

He mulled the matter over in his mind before he had continued. And how do I know you will keep your word? How am I certain that you are not just saying whatever comes to mind?

Character Listing

Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:05 am

Oooh! Even as Ishtar bargined with Aegir, he had not let up on her breasts. Her breasts had become firm and ample under the caressing of Aegir. Her panting had gotten heavier as did her moaning.

I always keep my....word. I swear. You just have to let me get my...notebook. Ishtar didn't know how much longer she could hold out, already she feel a little wet underneath her dress.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:44 am

He mulled it over in his head while he had reached into her own, seeing just how trustworthy she had been. His playing with her body had gotten a reaction from her as the grasping tentacles elongated, his body slithering back half a step or so as he did so.

Elongating his limbs had been as easy as stretching out a rubber band. His mind reaching a decision as he worked down her body finding that he had reached out with his own mind as he began to stimulate the pleasure centers of her mind.

I can see that you are trustworthy so I will be kind. I'll release you after I consume you.

Had he gotten that right? The language that these humans had used had been somewhat misleading in all the usages that had been meant.

He had compressed his body closer to the ground, his tongue lapped gently at her labia as his mouth tendrils writhed and squirmed as if containing a life of their own.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:53 am

She could feel something going on behind her. Suddenly Aegir's breath was gone and she could not feel his tongue exploring her neck any longer. She tried moving a bit but she was still held in place my the tentacles that constrained her.

Then she heard his thoughts in her head. Consume me? What do you....Aaaahhh!!!. Suddenly Aegir's tongue and tentacles were playing with the folds between her legs. All she could do was moan and pant as they did their work.

She could feel a sense of warmth and pleasure as her labia continued to get anttention. Her legs nearly buckled under the pleasure. No...I can't give in. I-I have to hold out. Mentally she strugggled as her body told her how good this felt.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:39 am

You need not hold back.

He had spoken into her mind as he did his work. Tentacles retracted from there gripping at her waist while they had been replaced by his flexible mouth tendrils, one going to her clit as it stroked against her as his tongue opened up the flower of her sex, slipping further and further inside her as his head moved slowly back and forth to stab his tongue inside her.

A hand reached between her thighs his fingers spreading the petals of her flowering sex further as her taste rolled over her tongue. Telekinetically he ran invisible fingers against her back as they ripple along her exposed back beginning just below her neck as they worked down from there.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Ishtar could feel Aegir's tentacles let go of her waist. It was best opportunity to escape, but she was surprised that she was not instantly struggling. Oooh! It took a refocus of her will to try free her arms.

Aaaah! She could feel herself blooming as the tentacles and his tongue began to explore inside her. Her head raised as she moaned under the waves of pleasure she was experienced. She could feel fingers tingling her back enhancing her experience.

Her head dropped back down as she tried to gather what was left of her will. The waves of pleasure had prevented her trying one last attempt at escape. She could no longer struggle from him, she could only try to endure.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:10 am

He had swept into her mind, feeling the conflicting thoughts that had been there, escape or pleasure. He made the choice difficult as his tongue carved its way inside her, burrowing into her body with each movement of his head. Her exquisite taste pooling down his tongue as he had done so, lapping at the walls of her pussy hungrily, tentacles still manipulating her breasts as he did so.

His telekinetic touch had swept over her. Down her back, to her waist a lower as that touch rippled against her dress drawing it up even higher as an invisible touch ran against her backside, down the crack of her ass and rubbed against her anus.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 am

Oooh!!! Aaaaah!!! She could feel Aegir's tentacle going deeper and deeper. Between that and the tentacles still massaging her breasts, it felt like she was being assaulted by pleasure on all sides. It every thing she could do to not give in, to not surrender. She could feel a heat rising within her that she not felt before. Oh!

She could feel her dress lifted even higer as something moved down her fanny and began to explore her anus. No!!!!.....Not there....Please, not there!!!

Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:26 am

He had heard her protests and seeing how she was going to immortalize him he had relented in the actions of his telekinetic touch upon her, his hands rippling over her hips he had continued to allow his tongue to slice through the core of her body as he tasted her. His tongue now making circular motions inside her as his tongue pressed up against the smooth walls of her body.

His tendril still playing against her clit marveling in the moans that had slipped free from her lips as he had continued to assault her in the quickest way that he had known. His mind washing out against her again as he encompassed the whole of her body levitating it slightly to better get at her sex with his mouth.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:48 am

As Ishtar felt Aegir touch on her rear move away, she could feel hands begin to get a grip of her hips. Uhhh....Uhhh. She could feel the tongue go deeper insider of her as it and tendrils playing with her flower began to increase the tempo. Her panting became more and more shallow. Her moaning became louder and more pleasure filled.

She could feel the heat and pleasure welling inside her as she knew she wouldn't last much longer. As her knees gave way under the pleasure, she expected to follow forward on her face. However, she actually felt her body start to rise a little. Somehow, Aegir was levitating her entire body. Not she really she cared, she was too focused on what he was doing to her flower. The little resistance she had left began to disappear.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next