View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare) 

Post Re: A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare)
Ishtar leaned into Calidre's firm hand as her cheek. She couldn't believe what a magical night she was having. Only his hand moving away her cheek snapped her back into reality. It had been the first time in a while his hands hand moved away from her.

She looked down as his hands clasped together and something began to glow. He opened his hands to show an esquisite pendent of an angel. It was absolutely amazing. As he put around it her neck, she could only imagine the control of magic to conjure such an item so well.

It is beautiful, Calidare. I love it. She smiled widely as she looked into his green eyes. Then her smile slowly vanished as she fully comprehened what he said when he presented her the pendent. A look of concern began to appear. Your sorrow? What do you mean your sorrow.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:19 am

I smile kindly as I once more caresses your soft cheek, feeling the warmth of it. “I know of your condition is all.” I tell you bringing you close to me in a hug as I kiss your forehead and breathing in your scent. My hand gently moving up and down your spine as I hold you close to my chest. My other hand at the small of your back keeping you close to me as I ask you. “Would you like to continue are tour or just stay here for a bit longer?” I ask you while I place another image of us in your mind to continued your fantasy of being in a hotel room, but this time you see your self naked on top of me, with my hands cupping your ample breasts, as your hips grinding into mine my green hypnotic eyes looking into your blue eyes looking at you lustfully.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:00 am
Profile YIM WWW

A smile returned to her face as he firm hand caressed her cheek again. I would like to stay here a bit longer...with you. Ishtar rests her head on Calidare's chest. Her arms reach around Calidare and meet in the small of his back. She blushes as she can just image her on top of him as she surrenders herself to him in that hotel. As she looked up to meet his glaze, So you know of my condition?

Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:23 am

I nod my head slightly. “Yes its called Anterograde amnesia, I noticed how you looked at your note book to see if you had questions and you started to write things down but, it appeared, during are tour I had notice you felt less incline to write and more to enjoy the moment.” I tell you as I add “We can stay here as long as you like Ishtar as long as your happy.” I say and look into your eyes in return.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt a little sad. I had this problem since an incident at my school. Her mind tried to flash back to the incident but could only remember the events that preceded it. Ever since I have used this notebook as a way of remembering day-to-day things. However, I guess I have been too caught up with you to write much down. She closed her eyes as lips began to pucker.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 am

I took the way she puckered her lushes lips as an invite to kiss them with my own. My lips brushed onto hers my tongue slowly parting her lips as I pushed it in her mouth to softly circle her moist warm tongue. My hand that was at the small of her back slowly slid down to hold firm to her round butt, pulling her hips firmly into mine the hand I was rubbing up and down her spine had moved to her base of her head, my tongue continued to probe her mouth.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

I had always hoped it would be like this. Ishtar allowed his tongue to explore her mouth. In turn her hands began to explore to travel up and down his back as they became familiar with his body. She could feel one of his hands grasp her butt and pull it closer to him. The other seemed to be moving up to explore around her neck. She breathed through her nose as she was going to enjoy this kiss for all its worth.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:28 am

I kissed Ishtar deeply as my hand on her ass I grab hold of one of her cheek tightly, my other hand holding her head in the embrace, as I send a wave of pleasure throw out her body, making it the most intense pleasurable feeling she had ever felt before in her life. Bringing my lips away from hers after what seems a lifetime to her, the waves of pleasure slowly eddy away to only a mire tingling feeling. “That was nice Ishtar, I really liked it but I think maybe we should finish up the tour, and then after that we can see what happens from there, what do you think?” I ask you has the hand on the back of your head travels down your back and the one on your firm as slowly messages it giving it a playful tap.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar hung there almost immobilized by the intense pleasure of the kiss she had just experienced. It was only his voice that brought her back to reality. H-Huh? Oh, yes we should finish the tour. Please lead the way. She looked down a little embarrassed that she was overwhelmed by the moment. Ah!, she gasped as she felt a light tap on her fanny.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 am

I had smiled at her when she gasped from the playful slap of her fanny as we once more walked out of the library. “I think ill show you the cultural club first then after that I could take you to the art department, do you enjoy doing art?” I had asked you, my arm once more around your waist holding you close as if we were lovers for some time now.

Once entering the new building the first thing hat came into sight was the Tea Ceremony display and from the sign up list there seemed to be quite a few student who has filled there names in on the list further on was the flower arrangement and there appeared to be a book club and even a sowing club. “As you might have notice they have a lot of clubs to sign up for, so if you like to sign up for one this is the place to come to.” I tell you as the arm around you I let my hand sneak under your shirt to gently stroke your belly.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt warm as Calidare once again put his arm around her waist. She too put her arm around his once again. I like art. I am not very good at it, but I am always impressed with the creativity that the artists show in their work.

As they entered the new building, Ishtar noticed Tea Ceremony display. Back in Japan, she had see a few demostrations but had never participated. As she looked at the sign up lists, she could see there was a vast list of things to do and clubs to join as varied as the student body. As her mind went over the last word, she felt Calidare's hand slowly move up and slip inside her blouse and begin to explore her belly. This is nice, but what are faculty going to say if we get caught. Won't we get in trouble? She was a bit concerned, in a gathering place such as this somebody would notice.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 am

I had to smile at her comment about getting in trouble, how ironic she would be thinking of the two of us getting in trouble when she her self was the one to be in trouble as we speak. “Don’t worry, its late and very few people are out except those doing night classes and detention.” I reassuring her of the safety as I give her belly a gentle caressing with my finger tips allowing them to give her skin goose bumps from the light touch.

I grin as I place my mouth near her ear as if trying to tell her a secret, I whisper in her cute little ear, “If you like we can head to a more private area to show are affections for one another?” I then give her little ear a sweet nip of a kiss drawing her body closer to mine. “Tell me what kind of art do you like and what kind do you do?” I ask you as we face one another my hands wrapped around you under your blouse just near the small of your back.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:09 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt goose bumps as she felt Calidare's fingers slowly explore her belly. He's been here far longer than I have, he knows how unlikely it was for us to get into trouble. She smiled as she felt her warm breath on her ear. He suggested that they could go to someplace a bit more private. As he gave her a light nip on her ear, she smiled a bit.

As she nodded, he moved around her as they faced one another. His hands stayed wrapped under her blouse. Her entire blouse must be untucked now, she would have to make sure she tucked it before heading back to the door. I like to draw, but I am not very good at. It is facinating to see what people can draw especially using their imagination. What art do you like?

Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 am

Kissing you on the nose I smile and tell you. “Well im kind of an eclectic when it come to art, I dabble in a lot of forms and most of the time it comes natural to me.” I tell you as I pull your hips into mine, you can feel my member next to you its feels as it beginning to awaken being so close to you.

“Would you like me to show you the pool first? You like swimming or did you ever learn to swim when you was younger?” I ask you even though it wasn’t necessary to do so since I was in your mind already. “Can you think of any questions you like to ask before heading some where more secluded? Or is there more you like to see more things around Campus? Im sure you know your way around the dorm.” I ask you as my hand slide out from under your untucked blouse, letting you free from my hold on you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar smiled as felt Calidare's peck on her nose. She so happy to find someone like him so quickly. She could tell she was going to like it here. Of course, from the being so close to his hips, she could tell he liked her too. She blushed just of thought of his member.

I have swam from time to time. I like to swim at the beach when I get the chance. She thought about his next question very briefly, but pretended to mull it over. No, I really don't have any other questions right now.

As his arms slowly unwrapped around her, she took the moment to tuck back in her blouse into her skirt.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next