View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare) 

Post Re: A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare)
I watched her tuck in her blouse quickly and I couldn’t help but grin. “You know later I might just have to rip that blouse off of you, just so I can kiss that lovely body of yours.” I chuckle as I place my arm over her shoulder pulling her near me. “So I guess ill show you the beach then and after that ill show you where the pool is and then we can get in the sauna together if you like?” I wink at you “But it don’t have to be in that order.” I tell you as we leave the art department and are now outside the building, “So from the places I told you about, where would you like to goto first?” I ask waiting for your answer.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:25 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt a little awkward at the mention of ripping her blouse off, not fully getting the hidden meaning. But she quickly forgot about as Calidare's arm wrapped around her shoulder. Its kinda late to go to the beach. Maybe we can go to the pool and then the... Her words trailed off as she could imagine them in the sauna with just a pair of towels keeping them seperated. She blushed as she looked down down at her feet.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:45 am

I nod my head as I saw the image in her mind and grinned to my self as I guided her to the pool, “Perhaps you be interested in a swim as well then?” I ask you as if I didn’t know what you was going to say or more importantly, knew what was running in her mind. I continued to move to where one of the many pools on Campus, this one was not used as often but the most grand pool there was within the Campus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

A swim? But I don't have a swimsuit. She could only imagine them swimming around in their underwear...or even less. It was a bit too much.

As then entered the pool room, she was awed by the pool. Wow this is huge. It has to be a large enough to hold Olympic events. I can't believe they have a pool this large.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:35 am

I grin at you when you exclaim about not having a swimming suit, “Well we could go skinny dipping, im sure you done that once back home.” I give a light chuckle.

“Yes the pool was designed to host swim meets of Olympic portions if need be, so would you like to se the sauna and steam room or perhaps the locker room?” I ask you as I smile looking deeper into those blue eyes and that lovely mind of yours.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:49 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar's continued to blush as she thought about skinny dipping. She really never had done it in mixed company. In fact the close she had really come close to doing it was on a trip with friends to an onsen, but then again in Japanese spas everyone is suppose to be naked.

Ishtar smiled as Calidare suggested they continue the tour. I would love to see the sauna. She had never been to a school that had its own sauna. The school seemed to have everything.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 am

I guide her to throw the pool area and soon we found the sauna, soon as the door was open a blast of dry heat had met are faces the smell of hot dry oak greet us net to where the hot rocks were, there was a large bucked of water with ladle inside the bucket. The room was large with wooden benches with three levels the light was dim but the rocks glowed red.

I guide her in and close the door with the two of us inside, walking over to the hot rocks I pour a ladle of water on the rocks, sounds of hissing and a large cloud of steam rises. Being in the room for less then thirty seconds was enough for her to perspired, making the blouse seem some what see throw giving a vague hint of her nipples under the bouse. “Well this is one of many saunas and we also have an ice pool, where the water is about 60* F” I explain to her watching a bead of sweat drip from her forehead.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:23 am
Profile YIM WWW

As Calidare opened the sauna a wave of heat rolled over Ishtar. Despite the heat, Calidare guided over her. She could feel herself perspire as body tried to deal with the overwhelming heat.

As the steam and sweat mixed in the air, it had the effect of making her blouse very damp. Unfortunately for she had picked up the bad habit of not wearing a bra as her old uniform was too tight for it be confortable with a braw. She had carried this habit over to her new uniform despite it being more than large enough to include a bra. As a result the damp blouse slowly became seethrough showing Calidare her wonderful nipples. Now she had become the 'show.'

As she wiped the sweat from her forehead, she absentmindedly open the top of her blouse a bit to allow somewhat cool air in under her blosue. Right now the ice pool would sound good.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:48 am

Moving close to her still admiring the see through outfit she now has on I bring my hands up to chest level, my thumbs brushing over where I could see her nipples. “I kind of like it here right now, theirs a side of you here I didn’t think I would see.” I smile and look to her breasts the blouse conforming to her figure quite well, making a slight level of pleasure shoot throw my thumbs into her body starting at the tips of her nipples where my thumbs was touching her.

“But if the ice pool is what you desire right now, lets move on to where that is, it seems you like to go skinny dipping after all if you like to go there right now.” I chuckle as I lean closer to you, my lips brushing up on yours as I kiss them. “Mmm you have such soft lips and I can’t believe how damn cute you are Ishtar.” I tell you after I broke the kiss admiring those blue eyes once more.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I....Uhhh! She felt that his hands move up and begin playing with her breasts. Slowly her nipples become erect under Calidare's gentle caress. She couldn't believe this night was happening.

She blushed a bit when he mentioned skinny dipping. That wasn't what I meant. Before she could say anything, he leaned forward and kissed her on her lips. As Calidare broke the kiss, he mentioned about how cute she was. And I think your really handsome. A girl is lucky to be in your arms.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:07 am

I smile at you. “You really think so?” I ask you my thumbs still encircling your now hardening nipples making them create a small tent to your blouse. “Let me show you one last place, I think you will like it there.” I tell you as the cool air from the door opening sends a chill to you and your once more with a short walk in another room but this one warm like the sauna, whiff of steam roll out and your engulfed in steam as the door closes. Within this room its near impossible to see an inch in front of your nose. “Most girls run from me, so I don’t think im hansom.” I chuckle as my thumbs resume there teasing of your nipples.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 am
Profile YIM WWW

As they entered the second room, the steam enveloped Ishtar. She could not see anything in here and only could hear the door close behind her. In fact, the only senses that told her anything was her touch as she could feel Calidare's hands playing with nipples as her hearing picked up his voice.

Most girls run away from him, why is that? That doesn't make any sense, he had been so nice to her while showing her around the campus. Little did she know that he would soon show his true intentions.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:59 am

Within the steam you feel arms wrap around you as his hands slide down your back and find rest on your firm round ass pulling your hips into his. “So how do you like the steams room?” I ask you as my lips connected with yours, my tongue exploring your mouth. I slowly slide my hands between the band and skin of your skirt where my hands hold on tight to your butt cheeks, my member slowly awakening within my pants letting you know of my arousal of being so near to you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

Still not seeing anything, Ishtar felt Calidare's arms wrapped around her as his hands slid down to her fanny. Calidare asked her a question, but before she could answer she felt his lips against her and his tongue breaking through her lips and to explore her body.

Ishtar could feel his hand slid up her skirt as they got a tight hold on her rump cheeks. As he did so she felt a heat building with in his pants as he became aroused by her. Her arms reached around to his back and began to explore his shoulder blades as her tongue began to play with his.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:24 am

When your hands touch his back you soon realize Calidare wasn’t wearing a shirt, as your hand find there way to my shoulder blades the back of your hands brush up against soft down like feathers and something protruding on the inner shoulder blades.

“Mmm your hands feel so soft on my back, I like that.” I tell you as you feel the band to your skirt slacken and the sound of the side zipper opening. Your skirt falls around your ankles as you hear the sound of your panties starting to rip from the side of them. Soon you feel the warmth of the steam touch your exposed hips and tush as my hands explore your naked bottom pulling your hips into mine where you now realize I have nothing on below when my aroused member brushes up onto your skin as we are close together and I start to kiss on your neck.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next