View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Forest Path (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Forest Path (for Ishtar)
As her body rose up some his posture had been able to straighten. His tongue still vanishing into her body as he did so, straightening as he continued, his face pressed against her, mouth tendrils folding about her flesh save for the one that continued to play with her clit while his tongue sank inside her.

His tentacles still played with her breasts as his fingers curled into her hips, pressing against them as his tongue lapped inside her, tasting all that she had to offer. His mind alerted to how close she had been capturing her subsiding struggles against the fore of her mind.

He delighted in this weakening, feeling her resistance subside, the ground beneath her dipping away as his tongue managed to find and slide across the g-spot of her body.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Ishtar's panting and moaning was rising to crescendo as it was become too much for her. She could feel tendrils and fingers spreading all over her groin and hips. This...i-is ....good. Oh!!!

She could feel the tentacles slip underneath her top and begin teasing her breasts ever quicker than they had before. Ahh!!!!...Yes!....Uhhh!!! The sensations were overwhelming her in pleasure.

AHHHHH!!!! Aegir had found her g-spot and it was enough to push over the edge. Her head shot back as her back arched back as she overcome with the waves of her orgasm.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:22 am

His tongue bathed in her release as he tasted her against his questing tongue, her moans of delight had been a delight upon his ear drums ad her moans had registered upon them. With a final lap his tongue had licked over her g-spot as his mouth tendril still rolled over her clit.

A piety that we have a bargain, you taste exquisite I can imagine what it would be like to feel you around me, that wet tightness collapsing around me as I reach inside the depths of your body.

His tongue ease out of her, his moth and tendril pulling away from her though a mauve finger fell upon her clit, rubbing it softly to keep her stimulated as tentacles still roamed against her breasts holding them firmly in his grasp.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Ishtar felt Aegir's tongue take a few last tastes before withdrawing from within her. Her body twitched slightly as his tongue retreated from her and back into his mouth. Her panting slowed as his head moved away from her flower.

She felt humiliated that she had given in to him and let him have his way from her. She felt his hand move between her legs and begin to stimulate her clit while the tentacles continued their exploration of her breasts under her top. Apparently he was done with her yet.

She moaned a little. Part of her hoped he wasn't done with her yet.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:33 am

He had read her thoughts as he suckled her own juices off his own tongue, eyes cast towards her as a hand brushed itself over her rear, his tentacle caressing her clit as he used the power of his mind to rub a telekinetic touch against her sex sweeping it up and down as if it were a brush painting against her.

A small telekinetic push there and that force rippled against her pussy only wishing that it had been him slinking inside her body. That force had slowly parted her flower, digging a little deeper into her body at a slow yet methodical pace.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Ishtar moaned as she felt her something begin to tickler on her flower. He...he's starting again. She couldn't believe Aegir was already ready for more.

Her head jerked back as she felt something begin to push deep into her again. Her breathing and panting began to become heavy again. Her moans once again became more more pleasure filled as she was ready to give in to him.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:52 am

He had been pleased, even if the matter had been torturous to him. His telekinetic touch working itself inside her as a hand moved to caress her bare back. He could only imagine what she would feel like wrap about his length that had hardened at the mere thought of slipping inside her, filling her with himself.

His other hand had playfully slapped her rump while this invisible force had sank inside her, touching upon the depths of her body. He had sank into her mind as easily as he did her body. His mouth tendrils twitching this way and that as he did so.

Yes, so soon ... he spoke into her mind as he did so, using telepathy to do so since he lacked the vocal chords to simulate human speech.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Aaaahh!. She could feel Aegir's hands begin to explore her. One had begun to massage her back, eliminating the little resolve she had managed to build since the last time he entered her. The other hand slapped her derriere and she let out quick yelp. [color=LightSkyBlue]Oh!!

Meanwhile, the force had penetrated deeper inside her. Her panting continued to getting heavier as her moans became more frequent. Once again she felt a welling of heat within her. She knew that heat would return to her and she half welcomed it.

As she welcome of this sensation, Ishtar could feel him mentally penetrate deep into her psyche. Her mind became a mix of fear and arrousal as she did not know what he was going to do next mentally to her.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Aegir flipped her around in mind air with a chopping motion of his hand as he used his telekinesis to flip her over. One of his hands reached up to her top, pulling it down to bare her chest, his tentacles on them releasing her for a moment there as he did so though they returned a moment after doing so.

He felt her submission and some fear at what he would do next. Mouth tendrils twitching for a moment as he bent over her, letting his tongue trace along her chest, mouth tendrils twitching this way and that as they dragged slowly across her chest as his head moved upwards to her breasts, first sliding between her mounds as the tempo of his telekinetic force inside her began to move faster inside her.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Ishtar was surprised as she felt her entire flip over as Aegir appeared to effortless move her into position. She felt the tentacles massaging her breasts release her chest and appear to retreat. Is he letting me go?

His hand answered that question for him. It reached up and undid her top. As the top was pulled down to her waist, her twin mounds bouncing as they were released. Quickly the tentacles returned, wrapping and securing her breasts under their control again.

Aegir bent over her, giving Ishtar her first good long look at her attacker. His mauve mouth tendrils hovered over her floating prone body as his tongue began to explore her upper body before it settled in the valley between her twin mounds.

She only had a moment to comphrened the figure over her, when the force inside her increased its pace. Uuhhh!! Between the pants and moans, she could feel the ectasy building with in her to near the bursting point.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:37 pm

He had felt the ecstasy building up inside her in time with his mouth closing around her breast, tasting her salty skin against his tongue as he suckled on her nipple until it had been a solid point within his damp mouth.

He used that generated force to saw into her sex, rubbing against it, through it, as he assailed her with it. He simulated his own shaft coursing through her, still wondering what it would be like to feel the heat of her body wrapped around him, the sweet friction of her body riding against him, rippling around him like a wave.

He rose another tentacle, caressing the inside of her thigh while he used another to stimulate her clit. One hand closing around her breast while he squeezed it within the palm of his palm, white eyes flickering up to her face as if to watch the expression on her face.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 am

Ishtar looked down as saw Aegir's mouth and tendrils wrapped around her breast. Ah he suckled on her nipple, she wasn't sure she could take it anymore.

Ohhh!!! Aaahh!! She could whatever what was insider and it was overwhelming her. She knew ectasy would soon overtake her.

She noticed blank white eyes looked into her eyes as if studying her soul. She looked at him almost lustfully as his hand wrapped around her free breast and began to look at him. I....almost...there.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:59 am

Then cum.

His hand squeezed against her breast as if for emphasis. His tongue still caressing her other breast as that telekinetic force still moved inside her though he had that invisible force circle the insides of her body like a drill as it made its way inside her.

His tongue slipping over her as he rolled her nipple in his mouth, letting his tongue course over it as he continued manipulating her body.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:29 am

Ishtar moaned as Aegir squeezed her breast. Her other breast continued to be worked by his mouth as it was teased and explored by his tongue. Meanwhile, that force continued its assault on the inside of her.

Her pants and moans once again approached a crescendo. There was a explosion of pleasure as the squeeze of the breast had pushed her over the edge. AAAAHHHHHH! For the second time, Ishtar came for the mauve monster.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 am

Quite pleased with his talents and the mastery of her body he eased up on the force that had been rippling inside her, his large central cock, flanked by two smaller ones went to the slit of her sex rubbing against it in slow strokes up and down like a brush.

Let me.

He had ask as if seeking to brake the deal that they had. In a way he already had with his telekinetic force that he had drawn up upon her promising to release her after he had devoured her, though he couldn't fully resist choosing to act rather than releasing her as he had intended on dong before they had started.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next