View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Roomies (for Susan) 

Post Re: Roomies (for Susan)
With her fingers inside her, she halted into Susan's orgasm subsided, her body clenching over those fingers for a long moment before she drew them out placing a hand to either side of Susan's head, her body atop of hers as she plucked a kiss from Susan's lips.

"That felt divine," she said as she smiled down at her though she harbored a sinister secret. If Susan onl knew, Aegir had thought.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Susan returned the kiss, a much more gentle, less erotic one than their previous ones had been. "Mmmm... You were amazing."

Something was bothering her again, though. Again, she's not talking quite the way she does. And there's little things that just aren't quite her. I mean, I'd never thought she'd suddenly be into a band like Linkin Park. As she turned her head slightly, the poster caught her eye. Wait a minute... Lincoln Park? What the hell... Oh, no... Don't tell me... She'd already met one monster that seemed able to read her mind to some degree and two that could change their shapes somewhat; her subconscious had put everything together, and she didn't like what it seemed to be telling her.

She put her hands on the other girl's shoulders, subtly trying to keep her back if her suspicions turned out to be true. Please don't take this badly if I'm wrong. "Linda, there's something weird here, and it's starting to bug me. Are you really... who you say you are?"

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 am

Linda smiled as the stream of thoughts went through Susan's mind. "No."

The answer seemed to ring out like an echo. Susan would find that her hold on Linda's shoulders had become rubbery as Aegir dropped his illusion, a mass of tentacles surrounding her while the upper, human-like torso lingered above her own, white eyes looming down upon her as a small mass of tendrils circled his mouth, twitching and swaying as his true self had been revealed to her.

But you just had to ask didn't you. You chose to doubt rather than surrender completely to the moment. Aegir spoke into her mind using telepathy. The truth was that he was always using such, moving his lips in time to his "words" to simulate speech.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:26 pm

What the fuck...? Sonova...

"Surrender completely to the moment!?! Were you planning to just vanish once you were done, making me think Linda'd been taken away forever by one of you things? Or were you going to just keep using me until I figured it out?" Her fury was as clear on her face as it was in her mind, although her thoughts showed him that it was mostly due to his masquerade, rather than what he'd done to her or what she assumed he was going to try to do.

She thrust her hips upwards, trying to unbalance him so she could throw him off the bed.

Character listing

Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:53 am

The later probably.

He freely admitted though he had no time to reflect on her words or mull over the anger that had shunted through her brain for in his small deliberation he had found that he had missed a small impulse within her as her hips bucked up against him.

If he had braced himself against her "attack" he doubted that she would have been so effective in jolting him enough to jar him off of the bed. For starters his hold upon her hadn't been that tight though. Still he had reached out at once to seal off her obvious point of retreat as he telekinetically pressed against the door to hold it closed as he got his barings.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Susan's move had worked better than she'd expected. Wasting no time, she grabbed her blouse and dashed for the door as the creature crashed to the floor. Good thing it didn't remove my skirt and panties. I might be able to cover up before anyone sees me once I get out of here.

Her escape hit a dead end as she tried to open the door, only to find it stuck. Oh, fuck. Squidface's fault, I'll bet. Her second try told her that even if she could pull it open with enough force, it was unlikely she could do it before the monster recovered and was on top of her. The only other possible exit was the window, and that didn't look like any better of an escape route; while they were on the first floor, she'd have to get past the creature and remove the screen to get out.

Sighing, she tossed the blouse aside and steeled herself for the seemingly inevitable fight. Well, I did manage to throw him. Maybe I've actually got a chance here.

Character listing

Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:29 am

Moving between her and the window Aegir had block off that escape route, white eyes staring at Susan at the door seeing her toss aside the blouse and prepare herself for a fight. Sinking into her mind he had been able to tell that she had been willing to fight him tooth and nail.

While he had not feared her and whatever bludgeoning attacks she would bring upon him giving the resistances he had against such attacks he had elected to forego any wasted energy as coils of invisible force wrapped about her mind as he choose instead to dominate her will.

You don't wish to fight me. You want to give in peacefully.

He spoke into her mind telepathically as he kept his distance, at least for the moment until he could fathom the effects of his telepathic abilities.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Yes, giving in would be so much easier... Realizing what she was thinking, she shook her head to try to clear it. No. I'm not going to give in to one of these things, even if it would be easier.

She could be stubborn (some would call it 'pig-headed') when she was strongly against something. While this helped her resist Aegir's command, it was still a struggle. If he'd caught her completely off-guard, it was unlikely she'd have been able to resist at all. Even now, it was clear just from the way she'd relaxed her posture that she hadn't been able to completely resist his attack on her mind.

Character listing

Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 am

Surprised, he had seen that Susan had not caved in to his suggestion, that itself had intrigued him since she had been the first human to do so, though he could feel the exertion that had played upon her mind. He lashed out with his tentacles then rather than try again.

Staying stationary he kept the bulk of his body away from her as his tentacles stretched out like rubber bands as they streaked across the air towards her, attempting to coil about her wrists in order to secure her.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Even in her partially relaxed state, she'd managed to keep her attention on him, ready for any sign that he was about to attack. Unfortunately for her, she'd never encountered a monster with this sort of elasticity, so she'd been paying attention more to his body than his tentacles. With her guard partially down, the brief delay before she noticed what he'd done meant that he'd caught her wrists before she could react. A quick tug at the restraining tentacles told her that she wasn't going to be able to either pull her arms free or throw him again now that his guard was up.

Only one chance. Hope he doesn't expect this.

With a cry, she charged straight at him, hoping he'd lose his grip when she hit him.

Character listing

Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 am

Spongy, his flesh had been like rubber as she charge forth striking her blow against him. He of course had been surprised by the act but seemed unharmed by it or if he had been then barely so. His grip against her wrists tightened, other tentacles joining the pair as they circled her ankles before slamming her back away from him towards the door.

It hadn't been like him to respond with force of any kind though he felt that a little bit had been necessary now, especially since his options had been limited since his mind control had not been effective against her.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:33 pm

She shouldn't have been surprised that his body was rubbery, given the way his tentacles had stretched, but anger and a desire to get away from the monster were overriding more logical thought. His reaction had been fast enough that she only barely got over her surprise in time to brace herself before she struck the door.

While the impact didn't really injure her, it seemed to knock most of the fight out of her. The apparent hopelessness of her situation, possibly combined with lingering effects of his attempted mind control, had left her hoping he'd just get done with her quickly.

Character listing

Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:20 am

He regarded her for a moment as logical thought burned through her mind. She had realized how futile it had been to battle him as she was. A pair of tentacles stretched out to her ankles coiling around them as he slithered towards her, mouth tendrils flailing wildly as he released some sort of musk into the air, pheromones though ineffectual on humans he had found. They had been released subconsciously as they were an evolutionary throw back to a time long past.

I'm going to enjoy this. Nothing like, and take my time.

He seemed to know what had been on her mind, communicating this telepathically to her.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Her hope that he'd be done quickly had been largely subconscious, so she didn't realize that he was taunting her with his words. That didn't mean that she liked the idea of him taking his time any better, though, but it probably spared him from some nastier thoughts of unpleasant ways she'd like to kill him.

"No... Let me go..." She again struggled weakly against the tentacles holding her, but couldn't muster the energy for any even halfway effective resistance.

Character listing

Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:55 am

Oh, I'll let you go, that is when I finish with you.

He held upon her as she struggled in his grasp letting her exhaust herself in such a fruitless endeavor. A tentacle did slither up her body as he placed a hand on her hip, the mauve member pressing firmly against her as his tentacle coiled up about her breast squeezing it gently within his grasp.

He had sensed her thoughts churning through her mind, he being able to monitor her surface thoughts. He had felt the indignation spring up there, the fight within her as she made her struggles and even her desires that sprang into her mind at him finishing this matter quickly.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next