View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus) 

Post Re: Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus)
When Yoko bit down on Siferus' cock, he pulled it away from her mouth instantly, obviously very angry. You bitch! What the hell is wrong with you?! He bellowed, grabbing her wrists and ankles to hold her still. First he tied her hands together and tied them to the ceiling, her head level with his head. Then he did the same with her feet, tying them together and to the floor. He had a rather diabolical idea. How better to get that aphrodisiac flowing in her again than to make her heart race...

I wouldn't ask questions like that, Yoko. You might not like the answers you get for them. Because right now, you sort of look the part. He stated, but before she could respond, she would feel one of his tentacles kiss her skin in a sharp stinging sensation. At first, it was just one tentacle. But eventually, another began to smack her as well. He was going to beat her into apologizing for biting him. If she didn't from that, he had other ways.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Yoko had a slight grin on her face, when she saw Siferus rather angry. Unfortunately that smirk disappeared, as she was grabbed by her ankles and wrist. It wasn't long before she was hanging there like a piece of meat. Like a piece of meat, she soon felt the sting of Siferus' tendrils on her back. The sensation of being tied and suspended was new to her, as was being wiped.

A yelp escaped her lips with each lashing. Yoko bit down on her lip, as the lashing continued. She was busy trying to free her legs, and hands. Siferus though had revealed he had rope, and that could come in handy for an escape attempt at some point. She could feel herself becoming wet between her thighs. There's no way I'm getting aroused from this. It's got to be that aphrodisiac of his.

Yoko's breathing was beginning to pick up again, as she began to pant. Her face wasn't a flush red, but it was beginning to show in her cheeks. Her bosom had begun to swell, as her peaks started to become erect. She didn't know if this was Siferus' plan to get her aroused, but if it was it was working. A sudden yelp escaped her lips, as another tendril lashed down onto her back.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Siferis noticed how short of a time it had taken for Yoko to get aroused once more with the full power of his aphrodisiac pumping through her body. She really couldn't climax it seemed. That was his good fortune, it seemed. He really could fuck her until he couldn't go anymore. There wasn't enough rope obviously to mount any sort of rescue and it was made even more useless when he cut the rope, grabbing her with his tentacles once again.

He spread her legs nice and wide, drawing her soft channel closer to his long hard shaft of manliness once again. It seemed that the time had arrived for her to feel him deep inside her once more. But he stopped at the point where he could press the warm tip against her wet silken folds.

Does this feel good to you, Yoko?

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:16 pm

The beaten had apparently ended, but did that mean her punishment was over. Yoko soon got her answer, as she was cut down and promptly grabbed by the wrist by two tendrils. Crap! There goes any chance of me getting away. She soon felt her legs spread rather wide, as her attention was suddenly brought back to Siferus. "Hey don't spread my legs that wide!" An embarrassed blush coming to her face, as Siferus probably had a nice view of her intimate spot.

She then heard his question, when she was expecting to be impaled. "Of course it doesn't feel good. What woman in her right mind would enjoy getting raped?" Yoko's began to wriggle her wrist in an attempt to free them. Being rapped wasn't in her book as a good time. Never the less raped multiple times by the same creature. She had to wonder though why was he hesitating, and why did he ask her that question? She would think that something like him wouldn't care about such things.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:38 am

Siferus was a bit confused at the complete turnaround back to how she had been when he first captured her. He wanted that other side of her back and he got an idea how to get just that. He shoved his long hard cock into her soft silken folds, beginning to thrust hard and fast, not even giving her body a chance to adjust, but with the aphrodisiac flowing through her, it shouldn't have caused any pain. She should be more in the throes of ecstasy.

You seemed to enjoy it a little while ago. You were practically begging for it. You told me to use your body to fulfill all of my desires, do you not remember? He said, not really expecting an answer as his long cock slid in and out of her tight channel.

((I'm sorry about the long wait. I'm hoping you want to continue this thread))

Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Yoko's eyes went wide, as her captor suddenly inserted his sword into his sheath. He wasn't even slowing down, while it didn't hurt due to the aphrodisiac he had implanted in her. It still felt unpleasant, as some parts were still not lubricated. This was changing as Siferus' stiff phallus thrusted in and out of her. Her own words had come back to haunt her all of the sudden. She was inwardly cursing herself for saying such a thing.

"Of course I remember saying that. Those were a totally different set of circumstances. I didn't think you were going to actually keep me up here." A thrust had finally gotten a soft moan to come out of her mouth. Her chest heaved, as her bosom bounced what little they could. Her peeks were now fully erect, and beginning to harden. Yoko could feel something inside of her, something that wanted to let Siferus' have his way with her.

"W...why do you care if this sort of thing makes me feel good?" She had managed to stammer the question out, as Siferus' fast pace left little room for breath. She had been wondering this ever since he had asked the question. It didn't make sense to her, if she was here for his pleasure why did he care? The other thing on her mind was the feeling trying to let itself out.

occ: Of course I want to continue with this thread. I know people get busy with real life, and I rather have you take your time with things. Instead of trying to rush out a post.

Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:54 am

I care, because caring about whether or not people enjoy what I do to them keeps that last little shred of humanity that is left in me. That last little bit of what I was that the ones who changed me into this couldn't steal from me. He said simply, not wanting to get pulled into a debate about humanity and why what he was doing was wrong, mainly because he didn't care anymore whether or not it was wrong.

His eyes once again glimmered with lustful intent as his long cock consistently was shoved deep inside of Yoko's tender channel, moaning softly as his hands latched onto the small bouncing breasts, grasping them firmly and kneading the flesh expertly to rise her even higher. He snickered that the aphrodisiac would keep her hot and horny until she climaxed it out, which by her own admission she couldn't do. And since he was the only one that could sate any desire brought on by it, he saw this as he was marking her as his property, so why wouldn't he keep her here?

A tentacle slithered it's way to her tight back door, prodding against it before pushing inside slowly. A second tentacle coiled around her neck and made sure she couldn't bite down before forcing it into her mouth. Get her swept away in lust and ecstasy was his plan now.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:13 pm

The last bit of his humanity, what had happened to turn him into half a spider? What made a person human to begin with? A number of things began to go through her head, as she suddenly felt her bosom being molded. This brought her back to her current situation, as a soft moan escaped her lips again. She could feel the tendril prodding at her back door, as the feeling inside her kept growing. Her pants were beginning to show signs of lust in them, as soft moan mixed with lust escaped her lips. She could know feel the tendril inside her ass, rubbing up against Siferus' thrusting manhood.

What was this feeling that she was having? It wasn't that heat that never went away. It was something different, and something very strange even to herself. Her train of thought was suddenly broken, as she felt something wrapping around her neck. The tendril around her neck soon came into view, as it forced itself into her mouth. Her instinct was to bite down on it, but she hesitated knowing the tendril was wrapped around her neck. Instead she began to lick and suck on it, as a muffled lust filled moan escaped her busy mouth. Was Siferus' capable of braining something out in her, that she wasn't even aware was there.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:48 pm

(I'm hoping you still want to continue, considering how long it's been since I responded to this.)

The spider smiled deviously as her tongue began to play with the tentacle he had shoved into her warm wet mouth. The deviant appendage thrusted into her mouth gently, the fleshy muscle sliding along her tongue with no trouble. The long slab of meat between his legs slid back in forth inside of her tight wet channel, slowly increasing in speed until it reached a breakneck pace, almost inhuman. The tentacle that had buried itself in her ass began to alternate thrusts with the giant appendage ravaging her tight canal. As the monstrous man meat slid into her, the deviant tentacle slid outwards.

Her breasts were continuing to be molded and massaged to the whims of the tentacles as two more tendrils slithered up to her hands, writhing as if to beg for her attention as well.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:31 pm

It was as if Siferus trying to attune his body to her own, or was he trying to bring something out. Saliva trailed down her mouth, as she continued to suck and lick the tendril invading her mouth. The creature’s phallus reached a speed unheard of by human males. The Phallus and tendril inside her bottom began to change pace. It was as if their purpose was to keep her feeling it. Every time the two passed each other, a muffled moan escaped Yoko's mouth. The manipulation of her bosom only brought additional moans from her mouth. Yoko could barely see the tendrils squirming at her hands. It was after all hard to see things above a person. Her hands lightly grasped the tendrils, and began to stroke them, as if she were stroking a phallus.

Every part of her body had been drawn into the act it seemed. Had this been Siferus' plan from the start? The feeling was beginning to grow a voice, and she was beginning to listen. Her tense body began to relax allowing Siferus' invading appendages to go deeper. Her sucking and licking of the tendril in her mouth grew more intense. It was like she was becoming more comfortable with what her body was being put through.

ooc: like I told you before. I know real life gets in the way, so I have no problem waiting.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:10 pm

(I'm glad you feel that way. I'm rather enjoying this scene.)

Watching the student beginning to submit herself to the pleasure he was reaping on her brought a lustful smile to his obsidian face as she pleasured all of the tentacles she could, stroking two, licking and sucking on another while the monstrous man meat continued to slam in and out of her, his pelvis slamming itself into her soft bundle of nerves that was mere millimeters above the soft tight vagina that clamped down harder on the behemoth cock penetrating her over and over. A familiar throbbing came from the tentacle in her ass, soon spilling the warm fluid of life into her tight rear entrance.

He laughed darkly as she had been turned from a feisty woman into a total slut that seemed to revel in the pleasure he reaped on her body. The tentacles continued to manipulate her soft supple breasts as best as they could, occasionally slipping off the mounds of flesh, the tips of the deviant muscles flicking themselves against the nipples that adorned the tips of her breasts like luscious candies, begging to be tasted.

It wasn't long before the large shaft of maleness began to throb deep inside of her before filling her womb to the brim with the thick creamy white fluid.

That's a good girl, Yoko. Give yourself to me and know true pleasure. After I'm done, you'll never need another monster to pleasure you. The deviant monster said, giving a sinister grin and a rather evil chuckle.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:58 am

She could feel the tendril in her bottom swelling, as it continued to ravage her insides. It wasn't long before the tendril spewed Siferus' cream into her inner bowels. Yoko was currently in a half daze, as moans escaped her busy mouth with each thrust of Siferus' phallus and flick of her peaks. Yoko's grey orbs would widen from her dazed state, as the phallus stirring her insides up erupted. She could feel the molten cream entering her, as it began to fill and eventually overflow.

It’s so warm. His cream is so warm inside of me. Did I really make him cum that much? A moan escaped her lips, as she was still administering to the tendrils in her hands, and mouth. She could hear Siferus praise on her performance so far, but it wasn't as if she had a choice in the matter. True pleasure what was that? How could someone like her experience true pleasure? How could someone like Siferus give her true pleasure? The voice was in her head was telling her to submit fully to Siferus. To do whatever he wanted her to do, and she would know this pleasure. There was still one problem with this though, as there was some part of her still resisting.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 am

The moon rode high in the skies, moonlight filtering in through what appeared to be sky lights in the ceiling, illuminating the room just enough for them to see one another and some of their surroundings. A devious smile on her face as even though she was filled with his thick hot cum, his hard cock showed no signs of going soft as he continued to pound her channel as hard or possibly even harder than he had been. A devious smile spread across his face as the tentacles groped her breasts, mashing them and contorting them to his every whim.

The tendrils in her hands slid up and down as her attentions were getting close to their own release, precum dribbling from their tip and down onto her hands as her tongue fenced with the tentacle plunging itself in and out of her mouth, fluid also beginning to seep onto her tongue as he let a dark chuckle slip from his mouth. He didn't have to say a word, knowing that his attentions to her was all he needed to get the point across to her that she belonged to him now.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 am

He isn't stopping even after just cumming. She thought to herself as she felt his massive member still pounding away in him. Did she honestly drive Siferus to such lust? The message given off by the way he was treating her body though was obvious. I understand now, I'm his servant now and my only task is to please him. With those thoughts the last resistance in her body faded away, as she felt the precum dripping onto her hands making it difficult to keep a grip on the tendrils. She just tightened her grip on them, as to adjust for their slickness.

She could taste her master’s precum every time her tongue passed over the tendrils head. It was just another indication that her master was close to cumming yet again. Yoko's mouth continued to suck, while her tongue licked around the tendril with greater effort now. The thought of having a master though brought a new feeling to Yoko's. It was a mixture of feelings, some she was use to and others that felt alien to her. Her body was beginning to show fatigue though, as it seemed the only thing keeping her going was the thought of pleasing her master.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:17 am

Beneath him, he could see that she was becoming fatigued, knowing that a few hours straight of sex would wear down the human body to the point of exhaustion, but as long as she seemed willing to do what she had to do to please him, he wouldn't stop. As the last of her resistance faded and she resigned to her fate, he rewarded her with more of his seed, the tendrils in her hands pointing their tips at her face before releasing, the thick white seed spraying and landing on her face moments before the tentacle in her mouth climaxed as well, the thick white cream filling her mouth as all of his movements began to slow down and eventually stop as his body lolled to the side, falling over in exhaustion.

Incredible... He panted, his breath heavy and deep, the spider fatigued.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next